To Be Transformed..or Not? Ch. 06

Story Info
A girl finds herself in love...with a vampire.
2.9k words
4.64
20.7k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

here's the sixth installment....feel free to vote, rate and comment!!! i've seen there have been les comments on my past submissions...i wonder if that is because you dont like them..please let me know

XXX

*

"Shit... oh Shit!!" Angus groaned running his hands through his hair. The exact thing he feared had happened. She passed out, meaning she was scared of what she saw. He didn't want to scare her. How could he survive knowing he scared her? He silently berated himself for letting the secret on her so soon and so suddenly but the sooner she knew, the better it was for both of them. He rushed to the bathroom and got a glass of water. He took and sprinkled some on her forehead hoping she'd wake up. She groaned and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Ali... Ali can you hear me... Ali wake up. Please wake up and tell me you aren't scared. Ali I beg you..."

She stared at him blankly for a few seconds and once her eyes focused, her face showed a mixture of fear, amazement and disbelief. She slowly sat up and looked at him.

"Are you okay? Say something Alicia, your silence is killing me..."

"I'm okay Angus. It's just that I can't believe what I just saw. That was so scary... Can you show it to me again?"

"Are you sure" you don't have to do this. If you don't want me anymore, I understand. You can just tell me so and I shall leave you." But inwardly he was begging her not to say anything of that sort.

"I'm sure Angus. I want to see them again."

He nodded and showed her his fangs again. She marveled at the way they grew out of his teeth and how his eyes glowed amber when he did so. She leaned forward to lick them and nearly cut her tongue.

"Damn... they are sharp. So you don't kill humans?" she asked curiously.

"No we do feed from them but only when we need extra power and for that we have willing donors. But at other times, we feed from animals."

"You mean people know you exist? Oh my god, I can't believe it."

He cupped her face gently and looked into her eyes.

"Are you not afraid of me? Do you not hate me?"

She smiled a smile that warmed his heart.

"No. Why should I hate you? At first I was scared but not anymore. I love you Angus and no matter what you are, my love will be the same."

He pulled her to his chest and hugged her tightly.

"Oh thank god Alicia. I'm so glad."

"So tell me." She added looking up at him. "What else can you do?"

He smiled at her inquisitiveness.

"Well... we can read and control the minds of people."

"WHAT???" she shrieked. "You can read minds?? You mean you've known what's in my mind ever since we met? Shit... that's embarrassing."

"Hehe... actually yes but you have such a selfless mind Alicia. You know what I fell in love with you the very first time I saw you. That was some 4 months ago in Oxford. Later when I got to know you better, the feelings I had for you only grew stronger."

"Still... all the naughty thoughts I had about you. I can't believe you knew them all along." She said hitting his chest with fists. "You are horrid Mr. Bordeaux."

He laughed at her childish behavior. After all, she was just 21. He pulled her into a hug again and sighed.

"And what about the mind control stuff? Have you used that on me?"

"Oh no Ali. I'd never use that on you. I respect every decision you make."

"Hmmm... that's nice to know."

Jesus, she felt as if she were in a sci-fi movie. Vampires? Now what, werewolves?

"Ya, they exist too. In face I have a very good friend who's a werewolf."

"Angus, that wasn't fair. Don't do that." She complained.

"Hehe... yes bien-aimé. I shall try."

She pulled away from his hug and stood up to face him.

"Bite me." She said.

"What? Why?" he asked in confusion.

"I want to see how it feels. Bite me. Feed from me now." She said with determination. He nodded and sat down. He made her straddle him and lean against the head board. Once he was sure about her comfort, he looked up into her eyes.

"Are you sure? And oh let me tell you, I've already fed from you twice."

"What?? You are cunning. What'd you do that for? And why didn't I notice?"

"You were lost in your world of bliss..." he whispered with a saucy smile on his face and she blushed. He found her even more desirable when she blushed and he captured her mouth in a deep kiss.

"So are you ready?"

When she nodded in affirmation, he licked the sensitive spot on her neck. He tickled that are with the tip of his tongue until it glistened with his saliva. He could feel her heart beat faster and her breath getting heavier. This curiosity was exiting her. He then gently kissed the area around a couple of times while his hands massaged her breasts and tortured her nipples. She was slowly grinding her clit against his thigh. He then brought his fangs out and sank them deep into her skin. He felt the magical flow of thick, warm blood in his mouth and sucked. She was by now frantically humping on his thigh. He deepened the puncture and sucked harder, pinching her nipples at the same time and she screamed as she felt her orgasm rock her world. He removed his mouth and licked the wounds causing them to close and leaving only a faint mark behind. She was still quivering beneath him as he hungrily kissed her. He let her rest for a while and then she spoke.

"That was amazing. Does everyone experience an orgasm when bit by a vampire?"

"Yah, almost everyone. But there are some who are strong enough to withstand the urge. I'm so glad you liked it. I thought you'd go into hysterics and ask me to leave you." He buried his face into her hair. "I was so scared of losing you Alicia... but now I'm so so happy."

"I'm happy too Angus. I'm happy you trusted me enough to let you into your deepest secrets. I'm happy you found me worthy enough."

"Of course you're worthy. You're my soulmate. You're the love of my life Alicia. Now rest. You need to replenish your energy. Go to sleep."

* * *

Alicia woke up in his arms. She was more than happy. When he felt her stir, he opened his eyes.

"Good morning love."

She loved it when he called her 'love'. She kissed him and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Breakfast. I'm hungry. Get up; Henry must be waiting for me at the table."

He groaned in protest and tried to pull her back to him in bed. She smiled and slapped his hands away, brushed her teeth and went towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Henry!!!" she said cheerfully.

"Oh! Good morning miss! Breakfast is ready. I must say, you look happy today."

"That's because I am." She replied biting into an apple. "I shall have breakfast in my room today and triple the food, Henry. I am famished."

He smiled as he added food to the tray. Hmmm... pancakes, eggs and juice. Perfect.

When she got to the room, Angus was still in bed.

"Get up sleepyhead. Don't be so lazy." She scolded.

He grinned as he got up and sauntered towards her. He pulled her into his arms for a kiss.

"If you're to scold me everyday, I don't mind being lazy." He whispered as he nuzzled her ear.

Her tummy rumbled loudly and both of then started laughing.

"So what re the plans for today?" she asked between bites.

He was just sitting there and eyeing her lazily.

"Nothing. I think I'll sleep the whole day in your arms."

"Yah sure. So tell me more about vampires. Do you eat normal food?"

"We do. Not for energy but for taste. Everyday of blood is boring. But there is something special about your blood. It seems to give me more energy than normal blood."

"Maybe because I am special." She said with a wink.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I shall find out some day."

"Sure. Tell me more; tell me everything about what affects you in a good way or bad way..."

"Well... we cannot stand sunlight and pure silver. They both burn us. But since I am one of the strongest, I have the capability of enduring a little more."

"Really?" sje asked with a raised eyebrow. "And why's that?"

"That's because I'm a pure bred. My parents were both born vampires. Rather, I am a plus plus pure bred. My grandparents were born vampires too. These types of marriages rarely occur so I'm out of the 5 strongest vampires. This is the reason why Fredrick wanted to marry my mother."

"Okay. And what about Rufus and Rothan?"

"They are pure breeds too but their maternal grandmother was turned."

"And what about your family?"

"I've already told you about my parents. Apart from that, Duncan's the only cousin from my father's side and from my mother's side I have two cousins, Constance and Hermione Tran. They are twins and are still kids. They're just 290 years old."

She nearly chocked at that.

"How old are you then?"

"Well... I am 520 years."

She stared at him in disbelief.

"WHAT???? Jesus, I'm going to faint again. I'm in love with a 520 year old man? And I thought you were only 27. So tell me if you look like a 27 year old man, how old do they look like?"

"Ummm... don't know. Maybe 13 or 14?"

"Rriighhhhhtttt...." She couldn't believe it. They were talking about vampires over breakfast, that too so normally as if they were talking about the weather or music...

"Listen. Duncan attacked you so as to claim you before I could. In that way you would be bonded with him for eternity and I would have to bear the pain for ever."

"For eternity with that creep? No ways." She got up and went over to sit on his lap. "The only person I'd spend eternity with is you."

They had started a heated kissing session and just then her phone rang.

She groaned and got up to answer mumbling obscenities at her phone. It was her dad.

"Hey dad! How are you?"

* * *

Hr dad had called to inform her about her cousin's wedding back at Nepal. He was in Switzerland and would be busy so he asked her to go in his behalf as well. She was very exited. She had never visited Nepal and she was looking forward to the trip. The wedding was a month away but he informed her so that she would get a chance to go shopping. She would go shopping with Livvy and sometimes Angus would join too. But they had their share of fun at night. Either he would be in her room or vice-versa. He would abruptly appear of no where and scare the hell out of her. But slowly she got used to it and now she could easily sense him in the room. She was also practicing the 'art' of blocking her thoughts from him. Some of the thoughts were better off private... she thought. In these few weeks, they had become nearly inseparable and when not with each other, they continuously texted each other

It was a Friday evening and Angus had planned a romantic getaway for them. She was leaving for Nepal on Sunday and he wanted a special tome with her before that. He tied a silk kerchief around her eyes as he guided her to the car. After about half an hour of driving, he stopped and let her out. She could feel the queer feeling of being teleported. It made her stomach twist and she knew it'd take her some more time to get used to it. When he finally removed the blindfold, she saw one of the most beautiful sceneries. They were on a 1 storey house at the edge of a cliff. There was open sea in front of them and the moon was full. The stars which were a rare sight in the city due to the light pollution were now visible on the clear sky. They were twinkling, studded like diamonds on the velvet sky. It was simply breathtaking. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Liked it?" he whispered.

"Rather, loved it Angus. The sky looks so beautiful from here."

He rested his chin on her head and enjoyed the moment. Night time was the only moment he could freely be with her. That is why he wasn't hurrying to change her. It would mean taking the freedom of daylight from her and the way she loved the feeling of sun on her skin, he didn't want to deprive her from it so soon.

She only had a tube top and skirt so she shivered when the cool night's wind touched her skin.

"Want to go inside?" he asked.

"Yah. I'm a bit cold."

He led her to a room filled with candles which gave the atmosphere a cozy and warm sort of feeling. He sat her on a sofa and took a seat beside her after pouring wine for both of them.

"Any special occasion today?" she asked.

"Yes. Today is my birthday, Alicia."

She jumped up and sat on his lap giving him a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Angus... I had no idea. Had I known, I'd have brought you a gift."

"I already have a gift." He said looking into her hazel eyes. The light from the candles seemed to bring out more of the golden hues in them. "You are the best gift I've ever received. You being there by my side through all thick and thins is the only thing I want." With that he nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly.

She raised her glass and clinked it with his.

"To you and your love. Your love has drugged me. Even a moment without it would take my life."

As they finished their drinks, he could feel heat radiating on his thighs through her skirt. He effortlessly carried her to the bedroom. It too was lighted with candles and there were rose petals on the bed. Damn, this is romantic... she thought. He lowered her to the bed and unclasped her skirt. Her top followed it to the floor. He placed heated kisses on her forehead, eyes, cheeks and chin. He trailed the kisses down on her neck, chest and cleavage. He kissed around her hard nipples and gave the buds a quick lick. By the time he reached her tummy, her eyes were closed and her breathing had become heavier. Her musky scent was filling the room and adding to his arousal but he ignored it. He parted her pussy lips and lightly blew on her engorged bud. She whimpered as at the sensation and he smiled to himself. Then he traced a line from her oozing love hole to her clit with his tongue. She further opened her legs and pushed against his face. He grabbed her buttocks to keep her steady as he thrust his tongue deep inside her. A tortured moan escaped her lips as she desperately tried to make him focus on her bud. He kept thrusting into her a couple of times and then suddenly sucked on her clit. She screamed as a blast of pleasure smashed into her but he wasn't done yet. He positioned his face in such a way that his nose bumped her clit while he could suck and suck her with his mouth. He hit her clit with his nose while making love to her hole. She was bucking and whimpering as her second orgasm rose from the aftershocks of her first one. He wet his fingers with her juices as he assaulted her pussy and drove it into her ass. The dam broke as waves after waves of bliss washed over her. By the time the aftershocks were over, she could barely keep her eyes open. Through blurred vision, she saw him undress and the warmth of hi body enveloped her.

"Hey, love. Look at me." He whispered and once she had locked her gaze with his, he thrust fully into her. He loved the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head when he entered her. Then he started a steady rhythm as he fucked her and his tongue fucked her mouth. He made her come one more time before emptying himself inside her.

He snuggled closer to her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you Alicia, with all my heart and soul."

She smiled with closed eyes. He clasped her hands into his and she could feel something cold on her fingers. Her eyes snapped open immediately to stare at the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen. It had huge pink diamond with six smaller white ones encircling it. She looked at Angus in confusion.

"Marry me bien-aimé..."