Creampie Eating

Story Info
A husband's desire to taste his cum is powerful.
1.3k words
4.44
193.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newcastle
newcastle
13 Followers

I am a 36-year old married man; I stand just over six feet tall and have a thick, athletic build and have been told numerous times that I am an attractive fellow. If you were to judge a man's attractiveness by the number of women that he's slept with, then I would imagine that I come out way above average – I stopped counting around 50 and firmly believe that my "magic number" is somewhere just shy of 100. All in all, I have had a tremendously blessed sex life – and that's without counting my wife of the last five years!

As I approached my 36th birthday, I inexplicably began having a desire to taste my own cum. And although the wife and I had a good sex life, this was a topic I did not feel comfortable talking about. Perhaps it was embarrassment or perhaps it was a fear of being judged as somehow less of a man but it was not a subject or a fantasy that I could speak to her about.

At first, I just wanted to lick it out of my hand after I masturbated – but I couldn't do it, the desire (or courage?) left me immediately after orgasm. Thinking about tasting it, about licking it, about what the texture would feel like on my tongue was extremely arousing and, more times than I could count, was the primary focus when jerking off - but I just couldn't do it, I couldn't bring myself to do that which I wanted so much

The next stage with the desire was to try to cum on my face, hoping that somehow I would get the courage lick a bit off of my lips or that the smell and sensation would be enough to take me over the edge. At night, when my wife was away, I would lie in our bed with my legs toward the head of the bed and begin jerking off. As I would get closer to climax, I would lift my legs onto the headboard and lift my hips and cock up above my mouth and begin shooting spurts of hot cum straight at my face. But even then, I would turn my face at the last moment. I just couldn't do it.

After I had failed trying it on my own, I made the decision to ask my wife if she would like me to eat a creampie straight from her pussy. My plan was simple, I would wait until we were having a go and then, while she was climaxing, I would tell her that I wanted to eat her out and bring her to orgasm – it would be a hear-of-the-moment thing. I was almost positive that it would work and that I could find the courage to through with the plan - after all, my problems were always afterward, not before, and if I could just say the words out loud to my wife, then peer pressure would take me the rest of the way.

My wife is a little overweight, she has smallish pointy tits with tiny nipples that get rock hard, an oversized ass you just want to bury your face in, pussy hair that she rarely trims and a belly that jiggles when we're fucking – although she would never be a swimsuit model, she's sexy and hot and all things sensuous, a real treat. She loves to walk around the house with a tight fitting t-shirt that shows her pointy tits, nipples and her belly and nothing else – she loves to flaunt her sexuality. She's recently started to go around town without a bra and, let me tell you, those little tits get a lot of attention!

I planned a nice dinner out and a movie. We went to one of our favorite restaurants; it was a wonderful meal, I'm a seafood lover and she's all meat-and-potatoes – and she gorged herself. The movie was a nondescript, silly chick flick that even she found brain dead. When we got home, I immediately led her to out bedroom and began to remove her clothing. Her nipples were hard and she was ready for a good fuck, which I full well planned on giving her!!

I slowly removed her skirt and her panties and gently eased her onto the bed. I quickly removed my clothing and went for the grape seed oil – I was going to give her a massage to get her extra horny on this night. My cock – a tad above six inches in length and a bit below five inches in girth with a massive, bulbous head - was raging hard, screaming for some attention. She rolled over on her stomach and told me that she was very happy that I was going to "take care of her." She had no idea!

I slowly drizzled the oil from the middle of her should blades to the crack of her plump ass cheeks. Rubbing oil into my wife's skin is an extremely erotic proposition, her moans and movements are hypnotic – plus, her pussy begins to drip with moisture. My hands began working her shoulders and slowly inched their way down the middle of her back to just above her ass. After about fifteen minutes of working on her back, she was ready to fuck.

She slowly raised her ass in the air and told me to take her from behind – which was all the encouragement that I needed. I eased into to her and immediately began to think about what I was going so say. Although I knew what I wanted to say, I was unsure of the precise wording – which was okay because it helped my "staying power," so to speak. I fucked her like a champion – she must have reached orgasm three times over the next half hour.

Once I realized that I wouldn't be able to go on much longer, I turned her over for a little missionary. (This most intimate position is great when you want to say something meaningful, I always find.) She started to beg for me to cum, saying, "give it to me, give your cum to me, I want to feel you explode in my pussy." As I approached climax, I couldn't get the words out – I just couldn't get the nerve to tell her what I wanted.

But I wasn't done, I quickly decided that I would do something else instead – I would shoot my first cum shot or two in her pussy and the rest would land on her stomach. This way, I could eat her out and bring her to another orgasm and, at the same time, be able to lick my cum from deep inside that moist pussy of her. And, if she said anything, I could just say that all of my cum landed on her and that I just wanted to taste her pussy one more time.

As I made my decision, I squirted two shots into the entrance to her pussy and the rest right on her belly button and her tits. I immediately eased back on the bed and buried my face on that salty-sweet pussy of hers. Our juices together were wonderful, it was completely worth the wait – it tasted beautiful. Without saying a word, my wife wiped up a drop of cum on her index finger and, with her other hand, lifted my head up and slipped her fingers into my mouth, forcing my to lick cum from her body! What was even better was the eye contact that we had, she stared straight into my eyes while she fed me my cum, drop by drop. It was absolute heaven!!

What a wonderful experience the process was for me – and the best thing is that it has become part of our sexuality. One of the best things that has come out of this is the fact that, when we're on the road driving somewhere, she'll give me blowjob and then force my cum into my mouth!

I have a wonderful wife.

newcastle
newcastle
13 Followers