Christy Loves Them Dicks

Story Info
Christy Hemme just loves to be tag teamed.
2.4k words
4.07
23.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

On October 30, 2005 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, the WWE's SmackDown brand is in the middle of the weekly television tapings of both Velocity and Friday Night SmackDown. As ten-thousand fans watch The Mexicools take on William Regal and Paul Burchill, Chad and James Dick, dressed in matching black slacks with black suspenders, are wiping sweat off their muscular bodies following their win over two local competitors in their first official WWE match. "Oh man, if that's what we got to face, then we are gonna walk through the tag team division with ease!" Chad Dick says with a smirk.

"Totally... I mean we've been in the WWE for a couple of weeks, and we've beaten up L.O.D. and the Mexicools and got some allies in MNM when we helped them win the Tag Team belts last week... things are gonna be sweet for us," James Dick says as both he and Chad pass by the photographer's area where Christy Hemme has finished doing a photo shoot. James pats Chad's arm as he changes direction and walks over to Christy. "Hey baby... looking good..." James says as he gets Christy's attention.

The spunky and feisty Diva Search Winner, Christy Hemme, smiles and places her hands onto her nicely curved, seductive hips as she is dressed in a pair of tight leather pants and a revealing black top. "Hey guys! What's happenin'?" Christy Hemme asks with a laugh as she is clearly interested in the hunky duo.

Chad Dick smirks, "Oh you know nothing more than showing the world how hot the new greatest tag team ever is..." Chad says as he flexes his arms slightly when he puts his hands on his waist.

"You know you really should dump does L.O.D. dorks, we're gonna set the world on fire..." James says as he's clearly checking out Christy.

"Well...you Dicks sure are some hard hitters...but I love living things on the wild side like I am now with L.O.D...." Christy Hemme replies with a slight smirk on her face.

"Hitting hard ain't the only thing about us..." Chad Dick says with a smirk.

"And if you want to get wild, I guarantee that you'd prefer being with us... cause I can't picture you doing anything with Animal and Heiden-puke..." James adds.

Christy raises an eyebrow in amusement and laughs "And... what just happens to make you two Dicks so great?" Christy asks as she noticeably lowers her eyes to the bulged crotches of both of their black slacks.

"Try about thirteen inches here..." Chad Dick smirks as he grabs his own crotch.

"And another thirteen here..." James Dick adds as he grabs his own crotch a moment later.

Christy presses her sultry and moist lips together, slowly nodding her head as she glances back up at Chad and James. "How do I know you two Dicks aren't all talk?" Christy asks with a suggestive laugh.

James and Chad both smirk, "There's only one way to do that..." Chad says

* * *

A short time later in one of locker rooms, Christy Hemme is bobbing her head up and down on James Dick's cock as Chad Dick pumps his long hard cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Ahhh shit yeah suck that fucking cock..." James moans as Christy slobbers all over his shaft as she pushes back against Chad.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Christy Hemme lustfully moans as she quickly turns her fiery red haired head on the cock of James Dick, slapping her tongue against his meaty shaft as she eagerly rocks back on her knees against the thrusting cock of Chad Dick, swiftly thrusting into her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh awww... aww..." Chad Dick grunts as he holds onto Christy Hemme's slender waist as he rapidly thrusts his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. James grabs a handful of Christy's hair as she whips her tongue against his long hard cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Christy Hemme moans as she lifts her seductive eyes and glances up at James Dick, while she rapidly and perfectly bobs her head on his impressive cock. "Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Christy moans, slobbering all over his shaft. Christy seductively grins her sultry ass back against Chad Dick's waist as she firmly pushes back on his cock.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... mmmm yeah..." James Dick moans as Christy sucks and slurps on his thirteen inch long cock while Chad Dick hammers her hot tight cunt with his own thirteen inch long shaft. Chad moves his hands to Christy's thighs as slams his cock balls deep into her.

Christy seductively slides her hands against James's tanned and muscular legs before settling her hands onto his muscular waist as she energetically bobs her head up and down on his cock, impressively taking him deep into her mouth. "Mmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Christy Hemme moans against his cock while she smoothly rocks back on her knees against Chad Dick's thrusting shaft.

"Ohhh fuck she's got a hot tight snatch..." Chad groans as he continues to fuck Christy's wet pussy before he pulls out.

"Man she can suck cock like a pro..." James moans as Christy holds his large cock deep within her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Christy lustfully groans as she turns her fiery red haired head from side to side as she holds the cock of James Dick deeply into her mouth, turning her head seductively from side to side. James Dick lets go of Christy's fiery red hair and the smoking hot Diva lifts her head off of his saliva covered cock to smirk up at him.

"Mmmmm...I certainly love dicks!" Christy Hemme says with a seductive laugh as she tosses her fiery red hair back, sitting up on her knees.

"That much is obvious...' James laughs as he bends down to pick Christy up. With ease, he lowers her cunt down onto his cock and as she wraps her legs around his muscular body, Chad Dick moves closer to Christy and guides his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Yeah! Oh I want the big dick in my ass!" Christy Hemme moans loudly and grits her teeth as she feels the cock of Chad Dick entering her tight asshole, causing her to sharply rock forward on the cock of James Dick, buried deep in her pussy.

"Ohhhh shit... mmm what a hot fucking ass..." Chad groans as he feels how tight Christy's asshole is on his massive cock. He and James Dick don't waste any time in building up a brisk pace as they fuck Christy's ass and pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah! Mmmmm nothing like two great dicks!" Christy Hemme lustfully moans as the highly sexual, frisky Diva rocks eagerly between Chad and James Dick, both of their cocks deeply ramming up into her ass and pussy, causing her sharply bounce between the two SmackDown Superstars.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh fuck... aww..." James grunts as he deeply thrusts his cock into Christy hot pussy as her round, firm and juicy tits grind against his chiseled chest while she bounces between him and Chad.

"Ohhhhhh! Yeah! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Christy moans and throws her head back as she digs her fingernails into the muscular chest of James Dick while sharply rocking between him and Chad.

"Mmmm shit.... ahhhh awww fuck yeah..." Chad Dick licks his lips as he hammers Christy's asshole with his thirteen inch cock while her pussy is drilled by James's thirteen inch long shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh....fuck I love dicks! Mmmmm!" Christy moans and grinds her seductive body down on both cocks inside of her ass and pussy while sweat drips off of her body. Chad pulls his cock out of Christy's asshole and James lifts her off of his own cock. James stands Christy up and turns her around to face Chad. Christy narrows her eyes seductively and hungrily licks her lips as she locks her sultry eyes with Chad Dick, before she leans forward and places her left hand around his impressive cock and guides it swiftly up into her hot and wet mouth. Christy wraps her pouty lips tightly around Chad's cock and begins to lustfully bob her head to suck on his cock, which was just inside of her tight ass.

"Ahhhh fuck... yeah... she's an ATM girl... I love it..." Chad laughs and moans as Christy bobs her head eagerly on his large cock.

"ATM girls rock..." James smirks as he spreads Christy's ass cheeks apart and forces his cock into asshole, which has been loosened, earlier by Chad's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Christy Hemme seductively groans around Chad Dick's cock as she feels the shaft of James Dick entering her tight asshole. Christy smirks around Chad's cock as James places his hands onto her sultry hips and starts to pump his cock into her ass.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh fuck yeah suck it... suck it good..." Chad moans as he watches Christy take his long shaft deeper into her mouth. James holds Christy's ass cheeks apart as he quickly builds up a fast past as he fucks her gorgeous ass with his massive dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Christy moans as she rapidly bobs her red haired head on Chad's cock, sliding her wet tongue around his meaty shaft, continually lowering her head further down.

"Ahhhhh.... awwww... mmmm fuck... ahhh..." James Dick licks his lips as he deeply fucks Christy's ass with his long hard cock. Chad tilts his head back as the feisty Diva deep throats his cock with ease even as she's fucked from behind.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Christy Hemme lustfully groans as she turns her head from side to side, hungrily taking Chad Dick's cock as deep as possible within her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck mmmm shit..." Chad Dick moans as Christy swallowed every inch of his massive cock. With each deep thrust from James Dick, Christy has twenty six inches of cock split between her mouth and her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Christy groans as she holds her fiery red haired head completely down on Chad's cock as she pats her tongue against his shaft with her saliva showering down on it. Christy grinds her sultry and juicy ass back against the muscular waist of James Dick as he continues to fuck her ass.

"Ahhhhhh... mmmm fuck.... ahhhh... damn..." James Dick licks his lips as he slows down his thrusts and he proceeds to pull his thirteen inch cock out of Christy's well fucked ass as she lifts her head off of Chad's dick.

Christy Hemme slowly lifts her head up from Chad's cock and slyly smirks up at him. "Mmmm...have I mentioned that I just love dicks?" Christy asks with a playful, seductive laugh.

"Yeah you have..." Chad smirks as he puts his hands on Christy's waist and he pulls her down with him as he lays on the floor. With ease, Chad mounts Christy onto his huge cock by lowering her cunt onto his shaft. Christy licks her sultry and pouty lips as she places her hands onto Chad's muscular and nicely tanned chest as she rocks back on his cock, immediately gaining momentum.

"Ahhhh awww..." Chad moans as Christy rocks back and forth on his large cock. James Dick kneels on the floor behind Christy and as she leans forward, James guides his large cock into Christy's hot tight and already stuffed cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh fuck! Fill up that pussy!" Christy Hemme lustfully moans and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on Chad Dick's cock while James starts to pump his shaft into her pussy as well.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhh..." James groans as his large cock grinds against Chad's dick as the two of them alternate their thrusts as they tag team Christy Hemme's hot wet twat.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" Christy Hemme moans and licks her lips. "Ohhhhh fuck that pussy!"

"Mmmmm yeah.... ahhh fuck.... shit!" Chad Dick grits his teeth as he and James steadily increase the pace of their thrusts as she rocks between the two powerful and hunky Superstars.

"Mmmmmm yeah! Ohhhhhh!" Christy loudly moans as sweat drips from her body as she quickly rocks back and forth between Chad and James Dick, grinding her pussy against both cocks filled tightly inside of her.

"Ahhhhh... aww.... ahhh..." James Dick licks his lips as he smacks Christy's ass as he and Chad sharply fuck Christy's hot cunt at the same time.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Christy leans her head back and licks her lips as she starts to cum on both cocks deeply buried inside of her pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah.... ahhh yeah..." Chad smirks as Christy Hemme cums on his and James's large cocks. Both men stop thrusting their cocks into Christy's pussy and James slowly pulls out as Christy crawls off of Chad's large shaft.

Christy licks her lips as she sits on her knees as Chad and James Dick both stand up from the floor with their hard cocks pointed as the sweat dripping, sexually frisky Diva. "Mmmm yeah....I want that fucking cum!"

"And we want to give it to ya..." James smirks as he wraps his right hand around his long hard cock and begins to stroke it. Chad wraps his left hand around his own cock a moment later and he starts to stroke his cock. From her position on the floor Christy can watch the sweat drip off of The Dicks' hot, muscular bodies as they eagerly jerk off while they look at her.

Christy narrows her eyes and seductively smirks up at James and Chad Dick, stroking their throbbing cocks. "Mmmmm....spray all over me!"

"Ahhhhh... ahhhh..." Chad Dick moans as he's the first to cum.

"Mmmmm awwww..." James Dick groans as he begins to cum a few seconds later. Both of the hunky Superstars shoot thick, long streams of cum from their cocks that splatters on Christy's face, tits and shoulders as she opens her mouth to try and catch as much of their jizz as she can.

"Ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm I love cum on my body!" Christy moans.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh..." James moans as he finishes cumming.

"Ohhh yeah..." Chad moans as he also finishes cumming. Both men let go of their cum spent cocks and Christy grabs them both.

Christy Hemme smirks as she smoothly moves her hands against both spent cocks. "Did I tell you guys how much I love dicks?"

James and Chad both smirk as Christy moves her hands on their cocks to keep them from softening as James says "I think you may have mentioned it..."

-END-