Seduced By My Parent's Friends

Story Info
Student Sarah is seduced by her Mum and Dads friends.
2.7k words
4.36
146.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

Student Sarah is seduced by her Mum and Dads friends

My name is Sarah. I'm a student living in a small village in England. I was a very late developer and I loved how suddenly all the guys at college started paying me attention. I'm not the prettiest of girls but I'm not bad looking. I soon started getting sexually excited when they looked at my tits. The more they looked, the more I liked it. When one of them asked for a feel I readily agreed. I loved it. Especially as some of them really knew what to do and played with my nipples. Shortly after I started masturbating. Soon I was doing it every night in bed and sometimes before I got up for college.

I also noticed how one our neighbours, Mike a friend of Mum and Dads took every opportunity to have a look down my top. Although he was in his early 40s and certainly old enough to be my Dad, I liked the thought that maybe I was exciting him. Whenever we bumped into each other in the village we stopped and chatted. Mike always flirted with me, which turned me on and if I saw him I would always undo another button on my blouse.

I had a few boyfriends but I didn't have sex with them although they wanted to. I wanked them off and they fingered me and made me cum. After going out with a boy for a few months I decided I was ready to have sex with him. It was a disaster. All he was interested in was his own satisfaction. He put his cock inside me and came within about a minute, leaving me totally frustrated. As soon as he went home I masturbated and satisfied myself.

We carried on seeing each other and he wanted more sex, but I didn't. So we soon finished.

I carried on satisfying myself whenever I could, which was ALL THE TIME.

Mike and his wife Sheena were good friends with my Mum and Dad and were always having nights out together. When I knew Mike was coming round I made sure I was always there.

One weekend Dad was away working as he was a builder and Mum said she was having a night out with Mike and Sheena. Mum said I would have to stay in with my sister.

An hour or so before they were due to go out I passed Mum in her bedroom getting ready to go out. I was surprised as I her saw sitting on the bed putting nylon stockings on. I didn't even know she had any, I only ever saw her wearing tights. She finished getting ready and put her make up on. I was quite surprised how nice she looked for a night out without Dad.

Mike and Sheena came round and I made sure I opened the door. I had a low cut t shirt on. Mike said, 'Hi Sarah, you look nice'. I blushed.

Mum picked up her handbag and they went out. I looked out of the window and as they walked to the car Mike was in the middle with Mum and Sheena either side of Mike holding his arm. Mike opened the car door for Mum and as she got in I clearly saw him pat Mum on the bum. She turned round and smiled at him. Surely Mike didn't fancy Mum and daughter!

My sister and I sat around watching TV and eventually went to bed. I masturbated while thinking about Mike and drifted off into a relaxing sleep. After a while a noise woke me. I sat up and listened quietly. It was coming from downstairs. I got out of bed and quietly stood at the top of the stairs. I could hear Mum talking but she was also groaning at the same time. It sounded like she was having sex. I couldn't understand it as Dad wasn't here.

I slowly went downstairs and the noises got louder. Mum was clearly talking on the phone. I was getting nervous now. I peered through the crack in the door.

Oh my God, Mum, Mike and Sheena were all having sex. Mum was lying back on the sofa and Mike was between her legs fucking her. Sheena was kneeling beside her and sucking on one of her tits and playing with the other one. Mike was playing with Sheena's pussy as she sat with her legs wide apart.

But strangely Mum was talking on her mobile phone. I listened. She was talking to Dad. Mum was really enjoying what Mike was doing to her. She had her legs wide apart and Mike was slowly fucking his large cock in and out of her pussy. She was so obviously enjoying it.

I listened to her talking, 'Oh, Alan, it's wonderful, Mike's huge cock is fucking me. I wish you were here to watch, I know how much it turns you on watching Mike giving me a good fucking. Are you nearly cumming yet. I know Sheena is missing wanking you off as Mike fucks me. It seems ages since we all did it together. Oh Alan, its wonderful, I'm nearly cumming, Oh that's it Mike, harder, fuck me harder, make me cum. Oh Alan, I'm almost cumming, wank faster, cum now. Oh that's wonderful. I wish you were here to watch me cum. Mike is such a great lover. And Sheena just adores sucking my nipples.'

I was amazed. I was dumbstruck as I watched and listened to my Mum. I couldn't believe it was her. But it was doing something to me. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter. My nipples were rock hard. I was getting turned on watching my Mum having sex.

Then she said, 'I'm going to pass you over to Sheena now and let her describe how I'm going to suck Mike off and make him cum in my mouth. I know how much you enjoy watching as he pumps his hot cum into my mouth. Can you cum again if Sheena describes what I am doing.'

I was almost cumming just watching this. I had a hand in my pyjamas and playing with my pussy. Suddenly Mike stood and sat back down on the sofa. His cock was huge. I wanted it. Then Mum knelt between his legs and lowered her mouth over Mikes huge hard cock.

Sheena started talking to Dad. 'Hi Alan, it's a shame you're not here, we're having a great time. Mike has just given your wife the largest of orgasms and now she's about to return the favour. I know how much you like watching your wife suck my husband off.'

I watched in amazement as my Mum lowered her mouth over Mike's cock and took it deep in her mouth. I watched fascinated as her head bobbed up and down.

Sheena was talking to Dad. 'Your wife is sucking my husband deep into her mouth. She's squeezing his balls with one hand and rubbing his cock with the other as she sucks it. I wish you were here now so I could do the same to you. Are you hard again, are you going to cum soon. I love the taste of your cum on my tongue.'

I was so excited now. I could see Sheena playing with herself while she spoke to Dad. I was so horny I was playing with my pussy. I had to cum too. Suddenly Mike looked up and saw me, he smiled and winked at me and carried on enjoying being pleasured by my Mum's mouth.

I moved back slightly. I was hooked on what I was watching. My orgasm was getting closer. I didn't care if I was seen. I wanted what they were having. Suddenly my orgasm was almost there and so was Mikes. Mum lifted her head and I saw shot after shot of hot cum splatter my Mum's face and hair. Sheena described all this in graphic detail to Dad as he listened far away in a hotel room.

I came all over my fingers but still I couldn't stop watching. Now it was Sheena who was about to cum, she was still talking to Dad as her fingers bought herself to a crashing orgasm.

I crept slowly and quietly up to bed. After a few minutes I heard Mike and Sheena go home.

I had trouble sleeping after that. Just thinking about what I had seen kept me awake. It also excited me. And I'm ashamed to say I played with myself again while picturing what Mum and Mike were doing. When we got up in the morning Mum was late to rise.

When she came downstairs I said, 'Did you have a good time last night.'

'Yes,' she replied, 'It was fine.'

She gave no hint of knowing that I knew what had happened.

I was a bit concerned how I would react when I saw Mike and Sheena as I was sure Mike would tell her that he saw me. I managed to avoid them for a couple of days but one hot Saturday afternoon I was walking down to the local shop to get some cigarettes when I saw Mike washing his van. He was only wearing shorts and no top. He is very good looking and has a good body, and I now know he is well endowed.

I was very embarrased as I walked past him. He saw me and stopped washing his van. 'Hi Sarah, how are you', he asked.

I felt myself blushing and saying I was fine.

He said, 'It's hot today and I've nearly finished, do you fancy a cold drink in the garden?'

I said, 'I have to go the shop first, maybe on the way back.'

I had no intention of doing so and I carried on to the shop. I glanced back at Mike and admired his body. I was getting a tingle between my legs at the memories of what I had seen a few days earlier. As I walked out of the shop I saw Mike rolling up the hosepipe and putting his cleaning things away. I reached Mike and said, 'What about that cold drink then.'

He opened the garden gate and followed me in. He called out, 'Sheena, Sarah's popped in for a cold drink.'

I followed Mike into the garden and sat down on a sunlounger. Sheena soon appeared with a tray of cold drinks. We sipped them and generally chatted.

Sheena suddenly said, 'Sarah, you don't mind if I take my top off, do you, I'm very hot.'

I smiled and said, 'No, of course not.'

Sheena was very attractive and her face was always well made up. I noticed her bright red lipstick, the same she was wearing the other night. She had lovely tits, but I already knew that. Her nipples were erect, I kept staring at them and remembering when I last saw them. Oh God, I thought, I'm getting horny.

After a short while Sheena said, 'Sarah, you must be hot with that top on, why not take it off, Mike wont mind.'

I replied, 'I'm not sure, I'm rather embarrassed.'

I looked at Mike, he gave that smile and winked at me. Just as he did the other night. I knew then that I wouldn't be able to resist.

'OK,' I said.

Sheena came over to me and reached down to my top. I raised my arms and she took my top off. I felt self conscious but excited. She reached round my back and undid my bra strap and took it off. I immediately crossed my arms and covered my tits. I could feel my nipples were hard.

Sheena stood behind me and reached down and started rubbing my nipples. I was helpless to stop her. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feeling she was giving me. She squeezed and pinched them and made them harder. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't resist.

Sheena said, 'Look what effect you're having on Mike.'

I opened my eyes and saw that Mike had taken his shorts off and his cock was standing to attention. My eyes were glued to it. I immediately remembered watching Mum being fucked and then sucking it.

Sheena said, 'Sarah, would you like Mike to put it inside you?'

I didn't reply. I couldn't. But I opened my legs. Mike reached forward and undid my shorts and slid them and my knickers down my legs. Sheena took one of my hands and put it on Mike's lovely hard cock. I started rubbing it. It was rock hard.

Sheena laid me down on the sun lounger. I was now totally naked. My legs opened and I felt Mike's cock at my pussy lips. He stroked it up and down a few times and then slowly inserted it. It was sensational as he slowly put it in a little and then took it out. Each time it went in a little further. I felt I was splitting in two.

Sheena was playing rigorously with my tits. Pulling and squeezing my nipples. Mike was now fully inside me and fucking me with a slow but increasing rhythm. I was in heaven. I was soon cumming and I yelled as Mike made me cum.

I expected him to stop, but he carried on fucking me and eventually I felt another orgasm approaching. This was even more intense and I thought I was going to pass out. Sheena was now sucking my nipples. Mike slowly withdrew his cock and Sheena said, 'Now its my turn.'

Mike now lay down his sun lounger, his cock standing straight up. Sheena pulled her shorts off. She wasn't wearing knickers. She stood with her legs either side of the lounger and lowered herself down onto Mike's cock. Then she slowly raised herself up before plunging down as hard as she could onto his cock.

'Play with my tits,' she told me.

I had never even touched anyone but my own, but I didn't hesitate in doing what Sheena wanted. I squeezed her nipples and pinched them as hard as I could. I knew how much I enjoyed it so I was sure Sheena would too. The look on Sheena's face showed how much pleasure she was getting and in only a few minutes she was cumming, having fucked herself on Mike's rock hard cock.

She rolled off onto the grass.

Mike was still hard and clearly ready to cum.

Sheena said to me, 'Would you like to wank him off over may face and mouth?'

Sheena sat on the grass and Mike knelt in front of her. I reached out for Mike's cock. It felt lovely and sticky from being inside mine and Sheena's pussies. I started slowly rubbing him. I couldn't get my whole hand round it as it was so wide. Sheena leant forward and Mike put his cock inside her mouth. She closed her bright red lips and clamped them tight around it. I started rubbing it faster and faster as Sheena sucked. Mike reached for my other hand and put it on his balls. I squeezed them tightly.

I wanked harder and faster and I knew he was going to cum soon. Then Sheena opened her mouth and put her lips just on the tip. I wanked faster and soon Mike was cumming all over his wife's face and mouth. I was amazed at how much cum there was. He seemed to cum for ages and ages.

Eventually he stopped and he lay down and collapsed on the grass. Sheena still had her face and mouth covered in Mike's cum. I saw her start licking it. She scooped a little up with her finger and offered it to me. I was unsure, but I opened my mouth and licked it. It tasted sweet and salty at the same time as well as hot and sticky. I liked it.

Sheena said, 'Next time you can suck him off.'

Read chapter 2 where Sheena shows me how good lesbian sex is and I introduce my sister to Mike and Sheena and we all contemplate whether we should have an orgy with Mum and Dad.

Please let me have your thoughts.

This story, while it is a story, is based on real people who live in my village. If you would like me to write a story about you and people you know, let me have as many details as possible. The more you tell me the more realistic I can make it.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers