Dream Cum True

Story Info
Couple gets wet at the lake.
2.9k words
4.38
120.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdgreen
jdgreen
14 Followers

Let me begin by saying that if you are patient enough, getting what you want can happen and is worth the wait. What happened in this story only took 15 years to happen but was worth it.

My wife Jackie and I have been married for 15 years and after having 2 kids, she has gotten herself back into the same sexy figure she had when I married her. She has 35C tits with the most gorgeous nipples that really stick out when she is excited. Her best asset though is her gorgeous ass. I am an ass man and it is what first attracted me to her years ago.

Ever since we were married, Jackie has gotten sexier and craves sex more each day. At first she was kind of shy in the bedroom but as she has gotten older she has been receptive to new things. One of the ways we keep from letting our sex life from getting boring is by having sex in public with the chance of getting caught. Nothing gets her as hot and wet as taking a chance.

Jackie and I along with the kids love going to the lake and spend every free moment during the summer there along with a bunch of our friends.

Last summer we were at the lake camping with two other couples and their kids and having a wonderful time. The first night we were there, I rubbed up against her from behind hoping for a little fun which she refused because our tent was full of everyone else's kids. My buddies got lucky that night but not me.

The next day, we were all out in the boat and everyone was in the water playing around but myself. Jackie climbed into the boat and as she got in, I noticed her nipples were sticking straight out. She then turned around and gave me a show as she pulled her bikini bottoms out of the crack of her ass. Knowing that we were in the boat alone, she bent down and stuck her tongue in my ear and reached into my swimtrunks and found that my cock was already standing at attention. She said" it looks like you are as horny as I am, so what are you going to do about it?"

We quickly loaded everyone up in the boat and headed to shore. As everyone was getting out, I told them that Jackie and I were going to go ski right quick and would be back a little later. One of my friends gave me a " I know what your really going to do" grin and told us to have fun.

When we took off, my wife got up and stood in front of me as I was driving across the lake. She gave me a devilish smile and started to slowly peel her top off, giving me a real show. I could tell she was really excited, as her nipples were really sticking out and begging to be sucked on. She then started on her bottoms, turning around and peeling her bottoms off with her perfect ass facing me, showing me her ass and her pretty shaved cunt.

There she was standing in the middle of the boat going across the lake with nothing on but a pair of sunshades and a sexy smile.

I was sitting in the captains chair driving the boat and she reached down and ripped my swim trunks off, revealing my already rock hard 8 inch cock. As she knelt down in front of me, she asked me "is this all for me?" I told her she could have all she wanted.

She began by running her tongue all around my cock, looking up over the top of her shades at me. She knows that it really gets me going for her to put on a show for me, so she gave me a sly smile and started working her way up and down on my cock, all the time looking up at me with those big blue eyes. As she slobbered all over my cock, she would go about halfway down and stop. She had never been able to deep-throat me and always told me it was impossible. When Jackie gives a blowjob, she gets as hot and excited as I do, so she was really getting into it when all of a sudden we hit a big wave, bouncing the boat around and shoving my cock all the way down her throat!

She came up gagging and her eyes were as big as saucers. "I cannot believe that I did that" she said. "I told you that you could" I said as she went back down on me. She had both of her hands on my cock and spit all over it and was working it back and forth in her mouth. She then looked up at me with a look of determination and started back down my cock. When she got as deep as usually went, she kind of wiggled her knees on the floor and started going further down. Slowly she went, shoving my cock deeper and deeper down her throat until she had my whole 8 inches down her throat. My cock may be about average in length but is very big in diameter so my wife's mouth and throat was stretched further than I thought possible. What a sight, thinking it would never happen but now it was. She let my cock slide all the way out of her throat and looked up at me with a big smile.

She then started sliding my cock all the way down her throat and back out with both hands on it giving me the best blowjob I had ever gotten. When Jackie gives a blowjob, she gets turned on as much as I do so I knew her cunt would be dripping wet but I just could not leave her throat. As I watched my cock sliding in and out of her throat, I knew I could not last much longer. I told Jackie that I was about to cum and she surprised me by just moaning and sucking my cock all the way down her throat. I grabbed her head and started shoving my cock back and forth down her throat as hard as I could. She was going crazy on my cock as I started pumping my cum down her throat. Jackie again surprised me by swallowing my cum and looking up at me with those big blue eyes. This was a first for her as she had never swallowed my cum before.

As I calmed down, my wife kept my cock in her mouth and kept playing with it like it was a toy she had to have. After a little bit she had it rock hard again. "You have to fuck me with that big cock now and fuck me hard!" she said as she stood up. She turned around and knelt down on her hands and knees and started backing up towards me, putting her feet under the captains chair.

As she backed up, it was a sight to behold. Her tanned body giving way to her lily white ass that was being exposed to the sunshine, her shaved pussy dripping with wetness and her asshole gaping open and her moaning for me to fuck her hard.

As I slid my cock into her cunt, it felt like hot butter as she went into orbit after a few strokes and started cumming intensely. One thing I can say about Jackie, she does not have trouble having an orgasm and she usually cums at least half a dozen times when we have sex.

I was enjoying the view as my cock was going in and out of her like a blur as she did all the work, pounding her ass back and forth on my cock just as another boat came within 20 feet of us and the people in the boat just waved as they went by. They would have come back if they knew what they were missing!

Jackie then reached back and started playing with my balls and my cock as it was going in and out of her which really turns me on. I looked down at her and asked her if she wanted to try a different position but all she said was "I don't care what you do, just keep fucking me."

Now she had told me that several times before when she was as hot as she was today but I had never taken advantage of it. One thing that I had never gotten her to try was anal sex. I had brought the subject up a few times but had never been able to convince her to try it. Now as I watched her ass going back and forth on my cock, I thought it was worth another try.

As she was fucking my cock, her asshole was gaping open like it does when she is really excited. I reached down and picked up some oil that she uses to tan with and slowly poured it all over her ass and let it run down over her asshole and down onto my cock. The feel of oil all over her made her groan and I started rubbing all over her ass, which she really loves. As I rubbed the oil in, I got closer and closer to her pink, virgin asshole. I gently rubbed all around it without actually touching it and my wife really started moaning and I could tell she was about to cum. I reached down with one hand and played with her clit which sent her over the edge once again. Just as she started cumming, I gently pressed my index finger into her virgin asshole. She came like a bucking bronco.

I pulled my finger out of her ass after she calmed down and she turned around and looked at me and asked "what was that all about?" I told her that her ass looked so inviting I thought about trying something new. "You liked it didn't you" I asked. She looked at me kind of sheepishly and said "yea, it really set me off, just don't expect anything else."

She started fucking my cock again and as she did, I poured some more oil on her ass and she started bucking back and forth on my cock again as I started playing with her pink little asshole again. This time I gently worked my finger up to the knuckle and worked it in and out, all the time making my wife moan like she was enjoying it. As her ass expanded, I carefully put two fingers in and gently started working them in and out, all the time pouring more oil on my fingers and her ass. As she came again on my cock, I knew that I had to have her forbidden asshole.

When she came, she got too wild and my cock came out of her cunt. As I took my cock in my hand and started rubbing it along her well fucked cunt, she begged me to put it back in. Ignoring her pleas, I started rubbing my cock up and down the crack of her ass down to her cunt. She tried desperately to get it back in her pussy, but I would have none of that.

I placed the head of my cock up against her virgin asshole and this made my wife jerk her head around and ask "what do you think you are doing?" I told her "I thought we might try this."

"You know I don't want to do that" she said. Ready for that statement I said "you had never deep-throated my cock or had a finger in your ass before today either and you loved that!" She looked at me and said "I will let you try it but as soon as I don't like it you have to stop, alright?" Right then I would have agreed to anything, all I knew was that my cock was going into her virgin ass.

She turned back around and I saw her hand come up to her clit and she started playing with herself which really turns me on too. I put my cock back into her pussy and as she played with her clit and my cock , I poured oil all over her ass and started massaging her asshole which caused her to cum again.

I took my cock out of her well fucked pussy and laid it against her tight, pink hole which made my wife flinch. My cock was as hard and long as it was ever going to be as I gripped her hips and gently pushed my cock at her entrance. The head of my cock popped right in and my wife grabbed the carpet on the floor and screamed. I held that position, letting her calm down and looked down at my cock invading her tight ass. What a sight!

I poured more oil on my cock and started to push slowly. My wife screamed for me to stop, so I stopped with about half my cock in her asshole. She begged for me to pull it out but I told her to just relax and see what happens. After massaging her ass for several minutes, I started again. Jackie started moaning and groaning and screaming for me to stop but there was no stopping this time until my cock was buried all the way up her tight little butt.

She turned around, took off her shades and asked me "is that monster cock all the way up my ass?" I said "yes darling, and it is one hell of a sight!" I asked her how it felt and she said "it hurts like hell and I wish you would take it out of my ass but I know you want it soooo bad and have wanted it for so long, lets give it a try."

This was music to my ears and I started to slowly pull my cock out a few inches and then back in pouring her suntan oil on very liberally. As I sat there with my cock in my wife's ass, I looked across the lake at everyone jumping up and down in the water and thought I was the luckiest guy in the world.

As my wife's ass loosened up a bit, I was able to start sliding it in and out slowly, working up to a faster pace. As her pink hole stretched to the limit to let my thick cock in, I pulled all of the way out. Her asshole stayed wide open for a few seconds, waiting for my cock to return, which it did with quite a bit more force this time.

Jackie turned around and said "God, your fucking my ass!!!" Then she started sliding her ass back and forth on my cock just like she had earlier with her pussy. She looked at me and said "honey, it doesn't hurt as bad now, play with my clit for me while I squeeze my nipples." As we did this, I was glad I had cum down her throat earlier because their was no way I could have lasted very long as tight as her ass was. She started pounding on my cock faster and faster and moaning "fucking my ass fucking my ass fucking my ass." I grabbed her hips with both hands and started pounding my cock into her ass as hard as I could, fucking her ass like I had so many times in my dreams. She was screaming from pain and pleasure so loudly, they probably heard us all over the lake.

As she looked back at me again, she told me "dear, I want you to cum in my ass, and I want you to cum in my ass now!" As she screamed, I drove my cock all the way to the balls in her asshole and pumped my cum deep into her belly.

As my cock started to soften, I watched as it slowly retreated from her ravaged asshole and popped out, cum leaking out and dripping down to her shaved pussy.

Jackie rolled over on her back with her knees in the air and I could see her tits were raw from having rubbed on the carpet. As I looked at her, she smiled and spread her legs and showed me her well fucked pussy and her no longer virgin asshole. She looked at me and asked if I had gotten what I wanted. I said "yes dear, it was worth the wait." Looking at me, she said "that monster cock went where no man had been before." She looked down and started playing with her pussy and rubbing gently on her violated asshole, trying to tell if it was still in one piece!

I asked if we would get to do it again, and she replied "possibly so, you know I can not turn down your big cock."

As we pulled up to the campsite, my wife could hardly get out of the boat and walk. Our friends asked what happened and we said she hurt herself skiing. The guys gave me a smirking smile and said sure! It will be a nice story to tell them sometime.

jdgreen
jdgreen
14 Followers