Kurt D. BlowBrain

Poem Info
217 words
2.8k
00
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delighted was the waking Kurt. He thought, "Direness, familar to my slaughterous thoughts, cannot once start me." Kurt was as confident and giddy as a spinning top. Talented youth is always confident.

Today was the day Kurt would search for Nirvana. He started out by searching for his syringe. The syringe! Like a gunfighter's
pistols, Kurt had discovered that syringes could be valuable companions in artistic out-of-body Odysseys.

The heroin went into Kurt and Kurt went out of his body and into cloud-art-heaven. He levitated above the dreary city streets and sky-scraper trees right into Apollo's blue skies, where he found paradise and poetry amid the clouds. In this cloud-art-heaven, he drank penny-royal tea, listened to heavenly music, consorted with women of awesome beauty, and viewed the bizzare and brilliant paintings of Gaiia. But the cloud years ended, as they always do, Kurt returned to his body and the deadly top was set to spin.

The pain was daily, and the world's symphony seemed out of tune. "There's nothing curious left in mortality," thought Kurt. "It's better to burn out than to fade away."

With that, and the help of a friendly shot-gun, Kurt Blowbrain bought a ticket to cloud-art-heaven. And he should have died hereafter; There would have been a time for such a bird.

Share this Poem