Young Love

Story Info
Two young college students find romance and more.
2k words
3.58
31k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of the mirror, her slender frame glistening from the water dripping from her body, making her seem much younger than her 19 years. Her soft brown curls hung limply against her breasts, her tender, pink nipples poking out from between her locks.

"Lucia! Come up here and eat before it gets cold!" she heard her mother call from the top of the stairs.

"I'll be there in a couple minutes mom!"

Lucia grabbed the towel off the bed and went to work toweling herself off, the soft terrycloth warm against her rapidly cooling flesh. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail before taking one last look in the mirror. She slid a hand between her legs as she looked longingly at her reflection. Her carefully trimmed bush was very soft from the shower, her just-shaved skin heightening her touch. She traced her soft lips with her fingertips, ever so lightly sliding a long, delicate finger into her hot, dripping pussy.

"Well, what's 10 minutes gonna hurt?" she said to herself as she walked over to the bed, her hand never leaving her sweet box. She laid down, pulling the covers up to her neck, just in case. She could feel the warmth of her cunt on her hand as she slipped another finger inside her. She closed her eyes, letting her imagination run wild.

"Lucia, I've never wanted anyone more than I want you," a voice whispered.

"But, why me? You could have any of the most beautiful girls at school."

"It's you I want." He leaned in and kissed her, pulling the cover away, exposing her glorious body to the open air. He slid his slender hand down her torso. He slipped a finger into her, making her gasp in surprise and pleasure. His lips were soft against his, his breath tasting of spearmint. She put her hand on his crotch, feeling his hard cock against the denim of his jeans. She slowly undoes his pants, letting them fall to the floor. She slipped her hand into his boxers and wrapped her soft hand around his thick shaft, surprised by his size. He stood up for a second and pulled his shirt and boxers off before climbing on top of her.

"Listen, there's one thing you should know. I'm still a virgin," Lucia said reluctantly.

"That's ok. I am too," he said as he leaned down and kissed her. He could feel his pulsing manhood hard against her thigh, making her moan at the thought of him being inside her, being her first. He grabbed her tit, squeezing lightly as he slipped his cock inside her, making her scream in pleasure and pain as he carefully slid into her, feeling the resistance inside her. With a powerful thrust, she felt her hymen break as he picked up his pace, his cock feeling bigger and bigger with each deep, hard grind. She felt an orgasm welling up inside her. He reached down and rubbed her clit. She couldn't hold back anymore. She screamed as she felt the wave of an orgasm crash down on her.

She opened her eyes, her body twitching beneath her touch. She panted as she lay there, the cover rumpled at her feet. She looked around expectantly, the realization of being alone dawning on her as she laid her head back down.

"Damn it."

Jude stirred from his sleep, the radio blaring the bullshit that everyone else wants to hear. He raised his arm and slammed his hand down on the "off" button.

"Enough of that bullshit. Too early for corporate America to wake me up," he said as he threw the covers off of him. As he sat up, he reached for a stack of CDs on his night stand, going through them until he got to the one he wanted. He opened the tray to his CD player and put the disk in. He heard the player spin to life, followed quickly by a song. Thanks to his dad, he'd gotten into early rock and the later work of the former Fab Four when he was 12. It had stuck with him for 8 and a half years, and he loved it. He greatly enjoyed starting his day with a Lennon CD, the classic tunes helped ease him into the day.

He walked into the bathroom, making a bee line for the shower. He cranked the hot water, stopping to stare at himself in the mirror. He stroked his chin beard, still amazed by the reddish tint that appeared only in his facial hair. Looking down, he noticed for the first time that morning that he was sporting a morning stiffy. He reached down, running his hand through his pubes before wrapping his hand around his erect member.

"What's 2 minutes gonna hurt?" he asked himself as he walked back to his bed, lying down with his cock in hand. He closed his eyes, letting his imagination run rampant. Before him stood the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, her slender frame surrounded by a bright light. Her soft brown hair hung down around her shoulders, covering her bare chest. She slowly walked over to him, a sudden and unsuspected breeze blowing her hair back, revealing her beautiful tits. He was awed by her beautiful body, her features becoming more defined as she came closer.

"Jude..." she whispered, her hand coming to rest on his chest. Her touch was warm and soft. She kissed him, her lips tasting faintly of strawberries. She pulled away and grinned at him, then slowly began kissing down his neck, his torso, his stomach, until her lips met his pulsing cock. He felt her soft lips slide down his shaft, her tongue flicking the head. She slowly picked up her pace, taking his length deep into her throat, the feeling like nothing he'd experienced before. He felt the tingles and jingles of an imminent orgasm as she stopped sucking and began rubbing him. He felt his head roll back, trying desperately to find something to blow his load into. He finally said fuck it, releasing his hot cum on his stomach. He lay there for a second, his body twitching, his breath coming in short, ragged gasps.

He opened his eyes, looking down at the mess on his stomach.

"Fuck."

Lucia walked up the stairs, the light coming in from above blinding her as she reached the top.

"Lucia, damn it, I said..." her mom whipped around as Lucia shut the basement door. She walked to the table and sat down in her seat, a plate of bacon, eggs and a biscuit. As she picked up a piece of bacon, she glanced at the clock on the stove.

"Ah shit!" she said as she shoveled the food down. She had approximately 15 minutes to make the 20 minute drive to class. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door. 'I guess 10 minutes can hurt a lot' she thought to herself as she got into her car.

Her mind drifted back to her fantasy, unable to believe how vivid and real it had seemed. It was as if she could feel him inside of her. She could still taste the spearmint from his sweet kisses.

"I promise I'll be with you Jude," she said to herself, "I need to be with you."

He couldn't believe it. He could not fucking believe it. He was late again. He grabbed his bag and jumped out of his car, flying into a full sprint on the second step. As he leapt over the curb, he failed to see the attractive young lady coming from the other direction. With an extremely painful thud, they collided.

"Ah, shit I'm so sorry," Jude said as he reached for the books that lay scattered on the cold concrete. As he looked at the other person, a wave of realization crashing over him as he looked at the girl, her long, brown hair hanging down in front of her face. A grin of disbelief crossed his face.

"It's you..." he said quietly as she brushed her hair out of her face, her soft blue eyes glinting in the sunlight. She looked at him, looking away hastily as the blood began to rise in her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, it was my fault, I should've been watching where I was going," she fired apologies off as she scrambled for her books. As she jumped up, Jude grabbed her arm.

"Hey, wait. What's your name?" he asked, letting her arm go, hoping she didn't take off running.

"I'm, um, my name's Lucia," she said, her cheeks glowing red with embarrassment and shyness. She risked a look at his face, his piercing hazel eyes staring into hers. She tried to look away, but couldn't bring herself to do so. They stood there for a minute, just looking deep into each other's eyes.

"Hey Lucia, my name's Jude. I normally don't do this so spontaneously, but would you like to go out tomorrow night? Maybe get a bite to eat?" He crossed his fingers in his pocket, hoping for a yes. A grin crossed her face as she slowly opened her mouth.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." And with that simple response, his day picked up.

The night had been relatively odd for both of them, a nice dinner and a romantic walk in the park couldn't help the awkward feelings between the two of them. A powerful charge had been apparent between them from the pick-up that evening. They were both confused and comforted by this feeling, the attraction apparent between them, even to the casual observer. As they had sat eating, their minds kept wondering back to their respective fantasies, causing them both a slight discomfort. The walk had been equally awkward, with them walking together, but not "together". He pulled up to her house, looking over at the lovely woman in the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what the deal was. I'm not normally this shy," he said as he turned his head away from her, looking at the dark houses across the street. He was mentally kicking himself when he felt a slight pressure envelop his hand. He looked down and saw her slender fingers entwined with his. He looked over at her, for the first time that night really noticing her beautiful green eyes.

They got out of the car and started towards the door, their fingers still interlocked. They got to the short step in front of the door and stopped.

Lucia hastily dropped his hand and reached into her purse, digging for her key. She suddenly felt his strong hand wrapped around her wrist. She looked longingly into his hazel eyes, noticing the admiration and love that danced behind them. She dropped her purse to the ground, falling into his arms. Their lips met in a deep kiss, his tongue feeling every inch of hers, making her moan softly. She could taste the spearmint on his breath, just like it had been in her fantasy. She quickly pulled away from him, thinking back to her all-too-vivid fantasy, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Jude, there's something I need to tell you. It's nothing bad just something...kind of...weird," she said, wringing her hands together. He stood before her attentively, taken off-guard by the sudden need for admission.

"Remember the day we first met? Well that morning, I had a...umm...fantasy about you. It was so...real. I could taste the spearmint on your breath; feel your arms around me. I've never experienced anything that real before. I know this is weird, but I just needed to tell you," she turned her back to him, the blood rushing to her cheeks. She chanced a look over her shoulder, noticing that his mouth was agape.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything, I had..."

"No, it's alright. I have something to tell you then, since we're confessing things. I had a fantasy about you that morning as well. And I couldn't believe how it felt. I could feel your body pressed against mine and feel your breath on my cheek. Hell, I could even smell your hair!" He admired her backside, staring at the perfect ass that lurked beneath the soft red silk of her dress.