The Marble Game

Story Info
One couples variation of the marble game.
1k words
4.04
51.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface:

Here is a game my wife and I have come to enjoy. It is our modification of the "marble game" (with many thanks to all of the people posting there own versions in the past). Ours incorporates many of the fetishes that both my wife and I share and enjoy (mostly with her being dominant) as well as more mundane choices, made more exciting by being part of this game. We have found this to be an interesting/exciting way of acting upon "kinky" sex in a form she likes and when she feels she wants it.

General description of the game-

We use the flattened, colored marbles you can get at any craft store. There are 6 green, 5 blue, 5 yellow, 3 red and 1 brown. The bottoms are marked with a letter code. We have a wooden box and any night my wife feels the desire to initiate the game, she will mention to me to "check the box". If I would prefer not to play for that evening (I am not feeling well or am overly tired, for example) I will say so but not peek in the box-- thereby allowing her to keep what her interest for that evening was to herself.

If I "accept" her offer for a round of the game I will check the box for what to expect. One "action" marble and, at her discretion, possibly a red and/or brown "JOKER" marble (see below) will be in there when I look. Listed below are what the marbles signify in our game. Of Note-- regardless of what happens with me, she ALWAYS gets to have at least one orgasm.

We have a leather bag containing the following for her to choose from--

GREEN MARBLES (6):

Straight "her on top" sex; I orgasm inside her.

Straight 'her on the bottom" sex; I orgasm inside her.

Oral sex for her; I masturbate with her watching.

Oral sex for her; Oral sex for me.

I Rub her to orgasm; She rubs me to orgasm.

Oral sex for her; Oral sex for me

BLUE MARBLES (5):

Oral sex for her + she masturbates for the second orgasm (a way of her choosing while I watch); I masturbate with her watching.

Oral sex for her + "her on top" sex; I orgasm inside her.

Oral sex for her + "her on the bottom" sex; I orgasm inside her.

She will masturbate in a way to her choosing, under the covers while I watch (but am denied seeing her body!!); I masturbate while she ignores me (she usually will roll over on her side in bed, facing away from me)

She will masturbate in a way to her choosing, with me standing at the foot of the bed facing away from her (It drives me crazy to only hear but not see!!); I masturbate facing the corner and must dine afterward as she watches (now fully dressed, of course).

RED MARBLES (3):

There are three red marbles to be used at her discretion (but must all be used during the course of the game). This counteracts my orgasm for that night. She receives the pleasure listed for the green or blue marble but I am denied an orgasm for the night (although she teases me and has me rub myself to the frustrating edge!). So simply, of the 11 marbles (nights) listed above I am assured to be denied an orgasm 3 times (yikes!)

BROWN MARBLE:

There is one brown marble which can be used as often as my wife likes. Her pleasure with this choice-- Analingus, freshly showered or otherwise. This may not be your cup of tea but this is a very submissive feeling for me and she enjoys the pleasure and power. Enough said.

YELLOW MARBLES (5):

The Dreaded yellow marbles (my wife loves them!) are straight forward-- My wife enjoys her orgasm, determined by the listed action, and I roll the dice! After she orgasms, she will decide which number(s) I must roll in order to have an orgasm that night (using 1 six sided die). A bum roll and I am denied for that evening. Depending upon her mood, it may be a single number or up to a maximum of 3 (50% chance).

A) Oral sex for her + she masturbates for the second orgasm (a way of her choosing while I watch); I masturbate with her watching.

B) Oral sex for her + "her on top" sex; I orgasm inside her.

C) Oral sex for her + "her on the bottom" sex; I orgasm inside her.

D) She will masturbate in a way to her choosing, under the covers while I watch (but am denied seeing her body!!); I masturbate while she ignores me (she usually will roll over on her side in bed, facing away from me)

E) She will masturbate in a way to her choosing, with me standing at the foot of the bed facing away from her (It drives me crazy to only hear but not see!!); I masturbate facing the corner ad must dine afterward as she watches (now fully dressed, of course).

To keep it interesting, all action marbles and red marbles must be used and removed from the bag, until all are gone, and the game restarts. So with the 16 action marbles I will be denied 3 times (red marbles) and up to an additional 5 times (yellow "roll the dice" marbles. So I will be able to orgasm at least 50% of the evenings, or um, ONLY 50%.

One additional aspect of our game: My wife may have additional orgasms any night after first completing the listed orgasm on the marble. We also add a twist several mornings a week (usually the night after a game session)-- I perform oral sex on her before I shower for work and she happily drifts back to sleep....

Any comments, suggestions or feedback is welcome. We would like to hear of similar types of games or "scenarios" other couples have tried and enjoyed. Drop a comment if you enjoy ours. Thanks.