On-the-Side Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
He fucks Nita on the table where her hubby would later eat.
4.3k words
4.35
73.8k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers

By the time Jamie got to Nita's house it was just after two. He was almost a full hour late. He walked up the driveway, ready to walk around the house and tap on her bedroom window, as per her instructions. Suddenly, the front door opened and Nita poked her head out, a big smile on her face. Her wet, curled hair hung down on either side of her face and she wore a clinging long-sleeved navy shirt that showed the shape of her tits well. She wore black stretch pants and though he couldn't tell from his position in the driveway, he just knew that her bubble-butt would look absolutely spectacular in them! They would also be easy to take off...

"You're late!" Nita scolded, smiling broadly. He smiled sheepishly.

"I came as fast as I could." He explained, walking towards her. "Where is your mom?"

"I got rid of her for the afternoon -- it's the wrong time for you to be late!" She said as she let him in the house, her bare feet stepping back. She shut the door behind him and put her arms around his neck, not saying another word but looking up at him expectantly. He slid his hands around her back and down to her ass over her stretchy pants and grabbed onto that soft, beautiful thing and bent to kiss her.

She opened her mouth right away and sent her tongue into his mouth eagerly. He kissed her passionately as she snuggled her little body even closer. He slid his hands down into the back of Nita's pants and into her panties (which he could tell were lace) and slid over the smooth soft skin of her bum. He squeezed her cheeks lovingly as he sent his tongue into her mouth. The room was filled with the sounds of their breathing and their lips smacking as they kissed at the doorway for a good two minutes. Any satisfaction that he got from Eldora was gone now. He was hard as a rock! She could tell, too - feeling his hardness pressing against her belly like that.

She broke the kiss.

"There's nobody in the house so you can fuck me on the couch." She breathed, looking up at him with those dark, beady eyes. He squeezed the cool skin of her naked ass and smiled down at her. He bent and kissed her again, sending his tongue directly into her mouth as he began backing her up into the living room. Suddenly, he broke the kiss and scooped the small woman up in his arms. Nita let out a startled squeak, laughing as Jamie began to carry her away from the living room and into the dining room.

"I have a better idea," He said as he headed towards the dinette. "Which spot is your husband's?"

Nita's heart was pounding with excitement at how "bad" she was being. She pointed to the one at the head of the table.

"That one." She said. He set her down so that she was half laying on the table, and she quickly spun her body so that she was sitting on the edge, leaning back on her arms. He grabbed the top of her pants and she raised her ass. He easily slid them down to her knees, revealing her baby-blue lace panties, and then slipped them right off her bare feet and off. His heart pounded with desire. Nita's legs were so incredibly sexy, and those skimpy panties teasingly hid her wonderful treasure. He was at full hardness, no question. He looked into her pretty eyes.

"Every time you eat with your husband." He said. "Every time you look at him, I want you to think of me. I want you to remember what I do to you in this very spot, right where he eats."

Nita laughed, giving him a beautiful smile as she lay before him in her panties and a navy shirt. He grabbed her panties and pulled downward, again she raised her ass upward and the dainty things rolled down to her knees and onward to her ankles. She pulled her feet out of them one by one as she placed her bare ass down on the table where her husband would eat his dinner later that evening. She placed her feet at the edge of the table and curled her toes over it, her legs open. His eyes trailed up the inside of her sexy thighs to her beautiful pussy. The dark lips were swollen and pressed tightly together, framed by the triangle of her bush.

She leaned back on her elbows as he grabbed her bare foot and raised it up to his mouth. He kissed the top of her big toe softly, his eyes still admiring that perfect pussy of hers. He kissed her instep and then the bottom of her foot, kissing his way back up to her toes. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, finally tearing his eyes away from her crotch and looking at her pretty face. She was smiling at him as she watched him suck her second toe into his mouth. He smiled back, kissing the top of her foot, slowly making his way to her ankle.

Letting go of her foot, he sat down in her husband's chair and bent his face between her thighs. He could smell the strong scent of her aroused pussy as he kissed the inside of her thigh mere inches from it. He kissed the very top of her thigh, and then kissed right beside her swollen lips. He kissed the petals of her vagina, tasting her on his lips, causing her slit to shake upon contact.

"Unh!" Nita gasped, bolts of electricity shooting up her tiny body as she looked down between her legs at her friend's husband. She placed the bottoms of her bare feet on either side of his head as his tongue snaked out. He slowly licked from the bottom of her sensitive slit up to the top, nudging her clit. She moaned, bucking into his face. Oh yeah -- he had to remember that she came really fast this way. He would have to be careful if he wanted this amazing experience to last!

He kissed her dark lips again, tenderly.

"I love your pussy." He breathed. Her heart soared for a brief instant as she thought for a moment that he was about to say 'I love you'! She suddenly realized that she desperately wanted to hear him say that to her. He showed her a whole new world! She had not been this happy in several years! She was out of her depression, happier with her marriage, happier with life. She was eating again -- she had gained six pounds in the four or five weeks or so that they had been sleeping together. That actually explained the stretchy pants! She placed a hand on the back of his head, balancing herself on one elbow.

He slipped his tongue into her pussy, tasting her delicious juices. She gasped, shuddering. He licked up her slit, careful not to touch her clit and set her off. He pushed the back of her legs so that she was forced to let go of his head and lean back on both elbows, raising her legs higher. He could now see her asshole underneath her lovely slit. Sticking his tongue out he slowly twirled his tongue around the rim of Nita's asshole. He placed his mouth right over her asshole and forced his tongue inside. She sighed, closing her eyes as she felt his tongue wiggle around in there.

Nita's husband would sit down and eat his supper in a few hours, his plate set right on the very spot that another man was licking his wife's anus. Jamie began to slide his tongue in and out of her tight little bum hole, and he placed his thumbs at either side of the dark slit that was right before his eyes. He spread that beautiful pussy open, revealing the pink that was deep inside, glistening with moisture. Withdrawing his tongue, he gave each of her ass cheeks a kiss. He then pushed his tongue deep inside her exposed pussy. He loved the Nita-flavor that his tongue was gathering!

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, as the tingling in her pussy suddenly reached a crescendo. He ran his tongue up the inside of her pussy, still keeping her lips spread with his thumbs. His tongue nudged her clit, and she jumped. He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and lashed his tongue back and forth across it.

"OH GAWD!" Nita whined, cumming. Her pussy was convulsing, her entire body grew hot, her face was wincing as an orgasm hit her hard. She planted the heels of her feet on his shoulders and bucked her crotch up to his face. He licked her through her orgasm until she was left gasping for breath, some of her wet hair strung across her face as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Jamie stood up and undid his pants, pushing them down to his ankles along with his underwear, freeing his hard cock. Her eyes immediately locked on that thick white cock and her pussy ached with desire. He pushed his pants, underwear, and socks right off, and took off his shirt as well. All his clothes were on a heap on Nita's living room floor. He got between her legs and pulled her into a sitting position. She put her arms around his neck and he lifted her up in the air and sat down on her husband's chair with her straddling him. She giggled happily, still gasping for breath, her pussy on fire.

She pressed her crotch against the shaft of his cock as her searching lips found his. Her feet were on the rungs of the chair, using that to balance herself as she was not tall enough to touch the floor. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as she began to grind her naked pussy against his rigid pole. Nita rubbed her slit all the way up to the top of his dick, catching the tip of it. She wriggled a little bit, forcing the top two inches of his organ inside her horny cunt.

"Mmmph..." she moaned. He reached down and grabbed her naked ass, squeezing a soft cheek in each hand as he thrust upwards. His entire penis slipped inside Nita's vagina. They broke the kiss.

"Ohhhh..." they moaned in unison -- her for the sensation of being filled up again for the first time in a week, and he for the sensation of incredible warmth engulfing his throbbing manhood. He gave her a quick kiss on the full lips and she opened her eyes. He smiled at her.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

"Yes!" Her smile had never been bigger. He pressed himself harder against her.

"How much do you like it?" He queried with a wry grin.

"I LOVE it." She beamed.

His cock got a little harder inside her.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

She smiled before kissing him hard. Her tongue went far into his mouth and she began to slide her slick tunnel up and down his rock-hard penis, bracing her pretty feet on the bottom rung of the chair. The two lovers kissed passionately, tongues dancing against each other as she fucked him on her husband's dining-room chair. She was breathing laboriously into his mouth, her sensitive pussy could feel every inch of his manhood sliding in and out of her. She was kissing him wildly, fucking him even faster, bucking on top of him. Her pussy was so hot and tight, he humped his hips upwards to meet her thrusts. He began to kiss back just as hard, as he slowly raised her shirt up her body. They broke the kiss, gasping for breath as she raised her arms and allowed him to pull her shirt up over her head and off, exposing her black bra. His hands quickly unsnapped her bra from behind and it fell down her arms. She threw it on the floor, freeing her gorgeous tits. The dark areolas surrounded rock-hard nipples, and he qui ckly bent and sucked one of them into his mouth. Her hands played with his hair as he released one nipple with his mouth only to engulf the other one with it hungrily. He quickly kissed up her chest and neck until he found her lips. He kissed her passionately, grabbing her ass tightly as he stood up. She wrapped her short legs around him and locked her bare feet together behind him as he began to slowly walk towards the couch.

Jamie gently lowered Nita to the sofa. Without wasting any time, he began fucking the small Indian woman as hard as he could. All of his arousal and lust for this beautiful woman was released in his thrusts. She was forced to break the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her high-pitched cries rang throughout the room. She raised her pretty feet up in the air and they were flailing behind his thrusting white ass. Her own ass was bouncing off the couch, meeting each of his hard thrusts and making them even more powerful. Her gorgeous tits were bouncing up and down, and her face was wincing in ecstasy as she took his organ over and over.

Jamie slowed for a moment, throwing her right leg up on his shoulder and then doing the same with her left one. She was completely at his mercy as he resumed fucking her with all his strength.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Nita screamed louder than she has ever screamed before as Jamie's penis pistoned in and out of her. Her feet were flailing helplessly on either side of his head as he jackhammered in and out of her welcoming, needy cunt. An orgasm was rising quickly within her and she rushed to meet it.

"OHHHHHH!" She whined, all of her muscles tensing. Jamie didn't care. He just kept on pounding her right into the couch as hard as he could using long, fast strokes. Her heart was about to explode and there were tears in her eyes as she came and came and came. He had tons of stamina, having fucked Eldora twice already that afternoon. So as much as Nita turned him on looking so hot and sexy naked underneath him, he had full control. He continued fucking her until she recovered from her intense orgasm. He then pulled out of her.

Grabbing her roughly, he flipped her onto her hands and knees right there on the couch. He put one foot on the floor as he positioned his cock right at the entrance to her treasure. With one thrust, he slid his entire penis into Nita's hot, tight vagina, pressing his groin against her amazingly beautiful ass.

"Ohhh! Yes!" She groaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes as she felt him pierce her. She pressed herself backwards against him, making sure that she had absorbed all of his wonderful cock. He held her hips tightly, looking down at her bum pressed against him. He began to fuck her doggie style right there on her couch, taking up a fast pace right away.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her cheeks rippled with every impact of his groin. Her tight pussy hungrily gobbled up his penis over and over again. The buzzing in her cunt would not stop. His balls were slapping against her clit, driving her crazy with lust, and it felt like his dick was going in her so deeply. Her breasts were swinging back and forth underneath her as she continued to get fucked hard from behind.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her loud cries were nearly drowning out the slapping of his groin on her ass. His balls were hitting her clit so rapidly that it was pushing her back towards the edge for a third time. Jamie reached within himself and found a way to fuck the tiny Indian girl even harder.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' Her ass cheeks were shaking violently as his manhood pistoned in and out of her needy twat. Her heart was ready to explode, she was almost there.

"OHHHHHHH!" She whined, cumming. Her head collapsed on her arms and it was all she could do to stick her ass up in the air as she had an amazing third orgasm. He had no mercy on the poor woman, extending her violent orgasm for a long time while pounding his groin against her almost-perfect brown ass.

If her husband were to walk through the door, he would have a clear view of his naked wife on her hands and knees on the couch, struggling with an orgasm that had eluded her for so many years when it was he who fucked her. He would have seen Jamie, a huge white man towering over his tiny little wife, her little hips in his hands as he fucked her at full speed from behind. He would have seen his wife's ass cheeks ripple over and over, and her tits swing back and forth. All it would take is for him to leave work 45 minutes early and he would be able to see his wife whining in ecstasy as another man jackhammered his thick cock deep inside her on the couch that he bought.

Jamie pulled his manhood out of Nita and she collapsed breathlessly on the couch.

"Oh my gawd!" she panted, but he had eyes only for that ass of hers. He bent and kissed her ass cheek, and then he kissed her other one. Playfully, he bit her left cheek, and she chuckled as she continued to catch her breath. Placing a hand on each of her cheeks, he spread them apart, exposing that tight little asshole of hers. He bent and softly kissed that asshole. He then buried his face between her beautiful, soft bum cheeks, immediately shoving his tongue into her anus.

"Ohhhh..." her sigh was muffled by her arms as she continued to lay helplessly before him. He let his saliva flow freely onto her asshole, trying to really lube it up. He aimed to fuck it. He circled his tongue all around her anus, deep inside and then right along the rim. He couldn't believe he was licking Nita's asshole! He slowly circled that tight little rim with his tongue, drooling his saliva all over the entrance. He slipped his tongue back into her hole, wiggling it up and down rapidly. He pulled his tongue back out of her sexy bum.

Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back onto her hands and knees. He aimed the head of his penis at the entrance to her treasure and slipped back inside her warmth.

"Ohhh yesss..." she breathed, eyes closing. He slid all the way inside her, completely coating his entire cock with her flowing juices. He slowly pulled his manhood out of her. His dick was slick with her natural lubricant and it glistened in the light.

Her heart pounded nervously when she felt him place the head of his cock at the entrance to her asshole.

He pushed forward. The saliva that coated the rim of her anus was sufficient to allow the mushroom head of his penis to stretch it open and slip inside.

"UNH!" she grunted, wincing as she felt her ass stretch wide. Holding her slender waist tightly, he forced nearly half of his penis inside her tight hole. She gritted her teeth in pain, but at the same time it felt wonderful! He slowly eased out of her and then began to push himself back inside her. He began to fuck her with half of his manhood, just sliding it slowly in and out of her tightness, allowing her to get used to the size.

Jamie chanced pushing another inch inside her bum, causing her to moan a little louder. He watched his white cock slowly disappear into that tiny asshole of hers most of the way, and then pull back out. Each time he went back inside her, he pushed just a little deeper. It took about three minutes, but he finally pushed his entire penis inside Nita's asshole.

"OHHHHH!" she groaned, wincing. It was too big!

The rim of her anus was squeezing the base of his cock incredibly tightly. Her beautiful, smooth brown ass was pressed right up against his groin. Keeping himself deep inside her he began to fuck her using the smallest of strokes, just withdrawing his manhood an inch or so out of her anus before gently easing it back in.

Nita grunted again, sensitive to the slightest movement inside her anus. She gritted her teeth, trying to relax her body as such a large object infiltrated her asshole. It was full to bursting, but at least the pleasure was battling the pain for supremacy. Jamie began using longer strokes, and moving a little faster in and out of her tight little anus. He was pulling the rim outward a little, and the visual was incredibly erotic. He was softly slapping against her bum, causing little ripples each time.

She was trying to bear it for as long as she could, but in the end it was just too much.

"Okay -- take it out!" she grunted. He quickly slid his manhood out of her, not wanting to turn her off of anal sex -- she was getting better! She took a lot more this time for a lot longer! He flipped her unceremoniously onto her back. Nita landed with her legs spread wide and her feet in the air. Her dark pussy lips were parted slightly, ready to take in his cock, surrounded by a neatly-trimmed rectangle of black pubic hair. Her pretty, well-manicured hand grabbed his fat rod and placed the head at her entrance and he thrust forward, piercing her. She closed her eyes and arched her head back, giving out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" as she felt his penis slowly ease into her vagina all the way. As he began to move in and out of her, making sweet love to her on her couch she opened her eyes and looked up at him, giving him a big beautiful smile.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers
12