A Cream Cum True

Story Info
Exhibitionist wife brings home some pie.
3.5k words
4.41
245.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers

It took a long time, but I finally managed to get my wife to try some adventure. We had been married for eight years and our sex life had become rather predictable. Once a week or so, she would relent and we would "be together." This usually meant her sucking my cock to get it hard and then laying down on her stomach and letting me pound away until I had my orgasm. Occasionally she had one too but more often than not, it seemed like sex with me was just one of the many things on her list of things to do.

That all changed the night she discovered I had been online looking at websites devoted to voyeurism and exhibitionism. She was strangely fascinated by the idea of allowing strangers see her in a way that only I should see her. She asked if I would consider the idea of letting her try it out. "Are you kidding," I asked. "I would love for you to give this a go."

"Ok," she said, "but there is no getting mad later because you are jealous, ok?"

"Have no fear sweetheart, I am all about it."

I couldn't believe it. My conservative wife was going to expose herself to a stranger. I asked what she had in mind and she said she hoped I had some ideas. I told her one thing we could do rather safely was to drive down the interstate and let her flash her breasts to passing truckers. She thought that was a good idea and off we went one Saturday afternoon. She wore a pair of short shorts and a tube top. I had passed two or three trucks before she worked up the nerve. Finally I slowed a little while passing one and I told her we were staying right there until she did it. She was still hesitant. She glanced up at the driver and gasped. She said he was asking her to show him her tits. I said, "Well that is why we are out here isn't it?"

Then without further delay, she grabbed her top and pulled it down, exposing her little 34a tits. They were so perfect, with small, dark brown areolas and prominent nipples. Wow, were her nipples ever sticking out. I guess that answered any question about her enjoying what she was doing. I reached over and gave one a squeeze as the trucker hit his horn and I thought she was going to cum right then. She let out a little moan and threw her head back.

"Damn, whore, what the hell was that?" I asked.

She just looked at me and smiled an evil little smile. "Where has this been all my life?" she asked, "I want to do it again."

So we drove around for two more hours and she showed her delicious little tits to a few dozen more horny truckers. I was horny as hell and told her as much. She said she was too and we went home and fucked like we hadn't fucked in years. She even swallowed my cum for the first time in what seemed like forever. We kept right on fucking and she had seven orgasms by the time I nutted for the second time right up inside her tight little shaved cunt. Afterwards she noticed I was looking at her messy slit and asked me what I was looking at. I told her I was looking at the cream pie we had made. "What is a cream pie," she asked.

I told her it was a used cunt with cum dripping out of it.

"What is the big deal about that?" she asked.

"It is becoming quite the popular fetish," I answered.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, it seems that some guys like to watch their cum ooze out of a girl they've just finished fucking. Some like watching it leak out of a pussy and some like it from the ass. Hell, there are even some guys that like to lick it and suck it out."

"Really," she asked, "They lick their own cum from their woman's cunt?"

"Yes," I said, "And some guys suck another guy's cum."

"No way," she said, "You have got to be joking."

"No," I said, "There are even websites devoted to that just like the ones for exhibitionism. Some guys even have other men fuck their wives so they can suffer the humiliation of having to watch and made to 'clean her up' after the guy is finished using her."

"Wow," was all she said. I would have thought she would be disgusted or at least act like she was. "Is that something you want to try? To eat my pussy now that you have filled it with your hot cum?"

I think I took a little too long in telling her no, because she started rubbing her clit and telling me she needed to get off one more time and could I please go down on her sloppy slit to help her get there. I told her that I couldn't do it now that I had got off. I confessed that I fantasized about it and even wanted to do it right up until I shot my load and then all my desire went away. "I think it is a common thing among men," I said. "We are willing to do just about anything in the time leading up to an orgasm, but once we get there, all bets are off and we tame down quite a bit."

She seemed to understand and we got ready for bed. I had dreams that night about going down on my wife and eating cum from her well used pussy.

After breakfast the next morning, I said, "Let's raise the bar a little. What do you think about going to a public place and make this exhibition thing a little more personal?"

"Oh yeah, let's do it," she replied. "I like that idea. Where did you have in mind?"

I suggested we find a library or bookstore since that would give her a reason for a lot of bending over and squatting down. She thought it was a great idea and we picked out an outfit for her that would facilitate our plans. She put on a short skirt and a low-cut top that fell away from her chest very conveniently when she bent over the slightest bit. She wore a red satin thong but we decided to forego a bra all together. I couldn't wait and neither could she.

We drove about 45 miles to a nearby city and went to a busy plaza with one of those coffee shop/bookstores that are so popular these days. It was moderately crowded which is just what we wanted. We had already decided to go in separately so we wouldn't spook any guys that were there to look at sluts like her. She left on her wedding band though. She said it made her feel even nastier to have guys leering at her even though they knew she was married. Let me just say I was thoroughly enjoying this change in my previously bland wife.

Our plan was for her to walk around until she saw a guy or guys that she wanted to expose herself to. She would then slowly move closer until she was "in position." She would start by bending over so they could see either her tits or her ass depending on which way she was standing.

Her first target was a young man about 18 or 20 checking out the porn magazines. She made sure she had his attention and then very deliberately bent over and gave him a perfect view of her perfect little breasts. The boy literally jumped as if someone had goosed him. He couldn't take his eyes off my wife's chest and she did not change her position for about 30 seconds. What she didn't know was that another guy had walked up behind her and was getting a great view of her tight ass with nothing but a thong to hide anything. Both guys were mesmerized and didn't seem capable of moving. She finally had mercy and straightened up. She stole a glance at me and I made a subtle sign for her to look behind her. She did and immediately realized what had happened. Her nipples were about to poke a hole through her thin shirt. That didn't go unnoticed by her new friends either.

She casually walked away and moved near me. "I am so fucking hot right now. Was that other guy looking up my skirt?" she asked.

"He sure was you nasty whore," I replied. "Let's do some more."

She moved on to another part of the store. This time she picked an older man who was kneeling down in an aisle. She made her way closer to him and when she was only a couple paces away she acted as if she noticed a book she wanted on the other side and bent over straight legged to grab it. He had already seen her coming and when she bent over he was ready and looked straight up at her ass. She "dropped" the book and bent on over to get it. Of course it took her a few seconds to get it and he had a good long look at her crotch. She pretended to be looking at the book while he moved a little so he could continue looking her up. She acted as if she didn't notice and after a few moments, she bent over again to replace the book. The guy was so close by now that when she bent over, her pussy was only a few inches from this guy's face. You could see the ecstasy on his face as he caught the scent of her sex while she held her position for several seconds. I think he finally came to his senses and realized his risk as he quickly stood and walked out of the aisle. Then again, he also could have been headed to the men's room to rub one out. I walked up and told her what all had transpired. She was elated.

This went on a few more times around the store. Finally she walked up and asked if I had seen enough of if I wanted her to do it some more. "I want you to do it some more. But, I want you to do something else for me."

"What is that dear?" she asked.

"I want you to take off your thong you cheap slut."

"Ooh! I thought you would never ask," she shot back.

She didn't even bother to go to the bathroom. She just reached up her skirt and pulled her thong off right there in the aisle. I was so fucking turned on by this woman. She handed me her panties and I couldn't believe how wet they were. They were fucking soaked with her juices. She walked around a little more, obviously enjoying the feeling of being virtually naked in public. She finally decided on her next "victim" and moved in without delay.

This was a man about 30 years old, athletically built and handsome. He was in a similar position as the older man from earlier. He too saw her coming and was watching her out of the corner of his eye. She used the same maneuver except this time she started by showing him her tits with the classic lean over. After giving him a good look at her delicious little titties, she moved on past him a couple steps and again bent over without bending her knees to retrieve a book from a lower shelf. She had approached him from the side opposite of me so I couldn't see his face when he was looking at her breasts, but I could see his expression perfectly now that he was gazing at her naked cunt. What a view he must have had from behind her like that. I just knew her cunt was juicy as hell right now knowing that this handsome stranger was looking at her bare slit. I think if the guy had started eating her she would have backed up on his face. He didn't know that of course and could only stare as he held her position for 10 or 15 seconds as she pretended to be looking for a particular book. When she stood up and walked away I noticed that he finally started breathing again.

She walked around a bit and showed her tits and pussy to a few more guys and one woman. Believe it or not, she seemed to like what she saw as much as the men; taking a long hard look at my wife's slick cunt lips. We couldn't stand it any more and went out to the car. We got right in the back seat and started fucking as soon as the doors were shut. She had her first orgasm as soon as I entered her and two more before three minutes had passed. When her third one hit I had had enough and I blew my load right up inside her soaking wet slit. As I pulled out of her she got something like a butt plug out of her purse and shoved it up inside her. I asked her what that was about and she said, "I want to enjoy being full while we drive home."

"Ok baby. Whatever floats your boat." I replied.

"Really, do you mean that?" she asked.

"Of course my love," I answered.

"Ok, just remember you said that."

That was an odd thing for her to say, I thought, as we sped through the night along the interstate. We talked about what had happened in the store and we were both getting very excited. Her earlier statement had me curious as hell and I was in a state of high anticipation by the time we were home. As soon as we were out of the car she was stripping off her skirt and top. She got naked right there in our damn driveway! I couldn't believe how hot she was. I was hard again by now and we started kissing as soon as we were inside. She had me naked in record time and right way she knelt down and started sucking my throbbing cock. After a few seconds of that, she looked up at me and said, "Your cock tastes so fucking good right now with our mingled juices coating it."

She went back to sucking me and I told her she had better stop or I would cum in her mouth right then. Not only did she ignore my warning, she seemed to redouble her efforts. You would have thought she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Just when I thought I was going to go over the top, she stopped and looked up at me. "Oh, no you don't. Now it is my turn." I thought she wanted me to fuck her again but she had something else in mind. She sat on the couch and opened her legs. "Come over here you worthless piece of shit," she ordered. I was turned on as hell so I just did what I was told. "Pull the keeper out," she said. When I hesitated, she pointed at the plug in her pussy and repeated, "Take it out!"

I quickly obeyed and as soon as I did, my load from our earlier fuck began to leak out. Now I understood what she meant by the term "keeper." Its job was to keep my cum inside her until a later time. "You know what to do, don't you?" she asked. I did indeed know just what to do and thanks to the time that had passed since I deposited the cum (not to mention her expert cocksucking), I was easily horny enough to follow through. I dove right in and immediately realized what I had been missing all this time. I had never tasted anything so good. Our mixed cum was easily the most delicious substance I had ever had in my mouth. "You like my lover's cum you whore?" she asked. "Are you getting off on sucking a stranger's cum out of my used fuckslit?"

"Oh yes mistress," I played along. "It is the best thing I have ever tasted."

"I knew you would like it cumslut. I always knew you were a cum loving bitch."

I couldn't believe the change that had come over my bride. I wasn't complaining mind you. I was very turned on by her role playing and rough language. I continued eating her until she came two times. By then she was begging for my cock and I gave it to her. Within a few minutes I was spraying the inside of her cunt with my hot sauce as she came again and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. I had no inhibition this time and when she shoved me on my back and sat on my face, I was only too happy to suck her sloppy slit clean.

Afterwards we were sitting out on the back porch (in the nude, of course) and having a drink. She told me she had really gotten off on the idea of me sucking some anonymous guy's cum out of her. I admitted it made me hot too but that is as far as the discussion went. Over the next six months, we continued to play around with this exhibition and cream pie eating phase of our sex lives. We always played together until one evening she came home from a shopping trip and said she had shown her cunt to a shoe salesman. She was very hot and we had some hot sex that night.

More and more often she would come home and tell me about her "sexploits." It always ended up with us fucking like porn stars and me eating my thick cum from her hot cunt as if it had been put there by some stranger. I guess I always knew it was going to happen for real eventually but I had never really faced the truth or had the courage to say anything to her. Finally it happened. She came home with a story about how she had exposed herself to some men at a hardware store and how they had taken her in the back and used her like a cheap whore. This was not unusual and I didn't really think anything about it. She then told me to lie on my back and proceeded to crawl up until she was squatted over my face. I noticed a strangely familiar smell and that is when I saw the keeper. This was very unusual since we hadn't had to use it since I learned how much I love the taste of our mingled cum. "Take it out whore," she ordered me. "Take it out and suck the stranger cum out of me."

It hit me like a ton of bricks. My wife was not kidding this time. She had been fucked by a group of men just like she had said and they had shot their cum inside her slick cunt. I knew I should be furious; I should be outraged. But I wasn't. I was hard as a rock and I found myself wanting to take out the keeper. I wanted to taste the cum that was being stored inside her smooth sex. I wanted to swallow the cum that had been put there by, according to her, three anonymous strangers just 30 minutes before she got home. I wasted no time in these contemplations. It all ran through my mind in an instant. In that same instant, I was pulling out the keeper and opening my mouth to the flood of thick, hot cum that was gushing out of her beautiful, thoroughly used cunt. I was swallowing as fast as I could but I couldn't quite keep up and by the time I had sucked the last drops from her fuckhole I had stranger cum all over my face. She was calling me cumslut whore, cocksucker and many other nasty names and had two orgasms while she rode my face. After I drained her, she sucked me off and swallowed my load.

When it was finally over she asked me how I was. I told her I was great and that I had rarely ever had so much fun. "So you aren't angry with me for fucking those men?" she asked.

"No," I told her, "I am still horny just thinking about it. I really loved eating you knowing that I was also tasting the cocks that had fucked you and swallowing cum from some stranger's fuckstick."

"Ooh, you are a nasty whore aren't you, talking about tasting cock and eating stranger cum?"

"I am your nasty little whore baby. I will do anything you ask."

"Oh you will, will you? What if I ask you to suck a cock for me?"

"Sweetheart, I am so happy that you have come out of your shell I would suck ten cocks if you asked to show my appreciation."

"I see my little cumslut. Let me think about this and see what I can think of for you to properly show your gratitude. Oh, I know what I want you to do for me. I want you to..."

That is another story.

turbocs37
turbocs37
164 Followers