Bob & Nikki's Story

Story Info
Big brother finds little sister too tempting.
3.7k words
4.19
226.3k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Earle (Bob) (Bobby) Watkins- age 19. works at a shoe store & attends Junior College

Nicole (Nicki) Watkins -age 18 (Barely) Senior in H.S.

Vern Watkins - age 39, works in advertising

Ellen Watkins- age 37 ,Housewife, works part-time at the library

The horse was pulling the sleigh in a gliding motion across the sparkling snow, headed toward the town ice rink in the park.


"Oh, Bobby, I really appreciate you taking me tonight. Everyone is going to be there."

"I don't understand why you didn't just get a date like everyone else. For that matter you could have just gone and skated by yourself or found someone there."

She looked at him incredulously. Her lip started to tremble " oh well, I guess I shouldn't have even asked you Robert," the name she reserved for when she was angry with him, " I'm sorry I spoiled your plans for the evening."

"Hey kiddo", Bob replied, " I didn't mean anything by it. I just thought you might like to hang around with your classmates instead of an old stick-in-the-mud like me. "

"Are you serious? You're one of the sharpest guys in town, who wouldn't want to go with you. Besides, I can't skate much and you can so I figure you can keep me from falling down......

But if you'd rather not, we can just turn around and go back home."

Bob turned to her, put his arm around her and pulled her to him. He kissed her on the cheek, " what are you talking about. I'll be with the prettiest girl there. We'll skate circles around everyone else."

Nicole felt very comfortable in the arms of her big brother. He was 6ft. 2 in. tall and had a magnificent body. He should, he lifted weights and worked out all the time. When he was in high school he was a star running back on the football team, even made All State. He couldn't do his lifting at the school now that he had graduated and so had set up his own little gym in the large basement of his parent's home. Bob was finishing his 2nd year of junior college locally and also worked part time at the shoe store in the mall.

She gazed into his smiling face with a tear in her eye, " I love you."

"I love you too little one, now let's get ready to skate," as they pulled up to the park which was already full of chattering teens and a few people his own age.

There were three large bonfires going at various locations around the lake and a small tent in which hot chocolate was being prepared. It was, Bob had to admit, a very festive looking site. It was only just the first week of December and this was early for the lake to be so well frozen.

They sat on one of the benches and began putting on their skates. Bob once again realized that Nicki was staring at him. It was a different look, almost an adoring look, and it was making him uneasy.

"What are you looking at kid?"

"I don't know, I just realized how tall and handsome you are."

" Yeah, right."

"I'm serious Bobby, just look around you, half of the girls here are looking at you in that dreamy way and the same number of guys look like they would enjoy shooting you."

"That's just your imagination" he said, even though he had actually noticed what she had said was true. Even some of the mothers in the hot chocolate tent had looked at him in a flirty sort of way.

"OK kid, let's go." With that he stood, took her left hand with his left hand, put his right arm around her and stepped off onto the ice.

" Oh Bob!" she squealed, " don't let me fall please. " He gripped her tighter, molding her body into his own, " don't worry little sister, I won't let you fall."

They skated for hours, but to her it only seemed like minutes. With his help they were soon gliding around the lake. He taught her how to place one foot over the other as they moved smoothly along. He wanted her to skate backwards but she was afraid.

"Look, I will hold you like this," it was just like dancing, " I will support you and guide you, I promise you won't fall sweety."

He had never called her sweety before. She was so happy. It was if she had her own boyfriend, except that was impossible, Robert was her brother.

They had hot chocolate, doughnuts and some wonderful conversation. Robert seemed to be treating her differently, looking at her in an unfamiliar way. Or, then again, maybe it was just her imagination, maybe she just wanted him to look at her differently. Soon it was time to leave. She would like to have skated all night but the park was closing tonight at 11 which was later than normal. The fire department arrived to put out the bonfires and they all knew that it was time to go.

They returned in a sleigh being pulled by a beautiful white horse. The horses and sleighs which had been provided by local area residents, particularly farmers. It was not unusual in this part of northern Ohio for residents to have a horse and sleigh, this was the snow zone and it was also a semi-rural area. The trip from the park to the town center only took about 10 minutes. The walk from the town square to their home was only 3 blocks and they talked all the way. Nicole was ecstatic, this had been a wonderful and most memorable evening.

"Well, the skaters have returned," Vern Watkins bellowed, " I thought I was going to have to come looking for you."

It was quickly obvious that Vern had consumed a few drinks as was his normal weekend habit.

Ellen Watkins hurried in from the kitchen, " lands sake, were you the last to leave?", she inquired.

"No Mom, I tried to drag Nicole away for over an hour but she just wouldn't leave."

For that comment he caught a quick and somewhat painful elbow in the ribs.

"Ouch, so that's the thanks I get. Seriously Mom, I don't think anyone left until the fire truck showed up to put out the bonfires."

"Well I'm just glad that the two of you had such a good time. Nicole, did you thank your big brother for taking you skating tonight?"

"Oh yes, Bob, thank you for taking me" with that she quickly kissed him on the cheek and went hurrying to her room.

"Well, I'm tired. I think I will turn in. Night folks."

"Goodnight Bob, replied Ellen, " and thank you again."

"No problem Mom" he said as he walked from the room.

Bob sat down on his bed, starting to really feel the fatigue in his body. He could hear the shower running so obviously Nicole had beaten him to the hot shower he was anticipating. He lay back across his bed and almost dozed off when he heard the shower stop. He heard a door and presumed that she had left the bathroom. He sauntered out into the hallway only to run smack into her wrapped in a large fuzzy towel.

"Oh sis, I thought you were back in your room."

"No I just got done." She had noticed that her brother was standing there clad only in his boxers. "Listen Bobby, I really do want to thank you for tonight."

"Oh hell, that's OK Nicki, I had fun too."

At that point she moved closer, brought her face to his and kissed him. Only this time it was not on the cheek. Nicole had those beautiful puffy lips that some women pay plastic surgeons to create for them. She licked them lightly and then placed the most tender yet sensual kiss on his lips that he had ever felt. It was not a quick peck either. After a few seconds, he couldn't help himself, he began to kiss back. When he heard her breathing become a bit ragged he realized the danger of what they were doing. In addition he was getting a very strong erection. He backed away. " No more Nick, this isn't right, we just cannot do this."

"Oh really, then what's this?" With that she reached out and wrapped her hand around his huge underwear covered cock and began to slowly move it back and forth softly, eliciting from him an involuntary groan. She had a hunch from the bulge she had observed in his shorts or jeans that he was very well endowed. Now it was confirmed. He was, in fact, 8 1/2 inches and above normal in circumference too.

He stepped back quickly, " we have to stop Nicki, we absolutely have to.

"Why Bobby?"

"Oh come on, you're not stupid. This could lead to something much more sexual and that dear is called incest. There are moral laws against it and civil punishments too. I don't particularly want to go to jail."

" So that's all it means to you, just whether or not you might go to jail? Didn't you enjoy tonight?

Don't you love me Bobby?

"Love you, of course I love you, but as a sister! "

With that she began to cry, her body shuddering, stifling her sobs.

"Oh Jeez Nick, here, get in your room before Mom and Dad hear you." With that he waltzed her into her room and gently closed the door. He moved her over to her bed and sat her down as she continued to cry.

"Look sweetie, okay, a lot of the time this evening I was looking at you in a different way. You are so much more beautiful than I remembered. I am talking about physical beauty too. In other words, you are a very sexy gal."

"Really Bobby, you really think I'm sexy. I never knew you thought that."

With that she reached through the flap in his boxers and once again put her hand around his cock. It was only partially erect but she soon changed that.

"Oooooh Nick, baby we shouldn't be doing this. Oh sweetheart, it feels so good, so very good." At that she pulled on the towel with her left hand and suddenly she was on full display for him.

"Do you like my titties Bobby?" She put her left hand under her left breast and lifted it, jiggling it all the time. Nicole was no more than a 34 but her cup size had to be a C or better. They looked enormous on her tiny frame.

Bob leaned down and took the nipple in his mouth. He gently bit on it and began to suck.

"Oh God Bobby, Oh God that is so good, Oh I've never felt anything like that before."

She was now jacking him feverishly and the feeling was unbelievable. He placed his hand between her legs and discovered that she was soaking wet. He had never felt anything so wet in his life. He moved his finger up her slit and found her clitoris. She began to hump his hand, making a whining noise.

"Baby, are you gonna fuck me now?" she asked breathlessly and for him the episode was over. It brought him back to his senses.

"Nicole, what are we doing? This is so wrong. I will NOT fuck my sister, that's final. We both need to cool off. I'll see you in the morning. You will be grateful then."

Nicole was crestfallen. "Bobby, why? Did I do something wrong. You can teach me what to do baby but I want you to fuck me, bad."

"No Nick, not tonight, not ever. I love you and that's why I won't do it."

With that he quickly left her room and retired to his own, locking the door. He decided the hell with a shower tonight. He was afraid to even be around his little sister. Afraid his willpower would not be sufficient.

He knew that he would have to masturbate tonight, he was wound up like an 8 day clock. He actually shivered when he touched his cock. He began the slow progression toward relief, thinking of some of the hotties that he knew of. First was Daisy Nelson, the first girl he fucked but that didn't work. Then he though of Becky Powell, who he wanted to fuck. There was just one big problem. All he could think about was his sister. He kept fighting it, trying to think of Playboy bunnies, anything, but it didn't work. He groaned loudly, shooting his cum all over his chest, one shot even hitting his chin. The only thing in his mind during the entire orgasm was his sister, little sexy Nicole. He hated it but couldn't help it. It was over now and out of his mind. He finally drifted off to sleep.

Nicole was restless and sad. She cried some additional tears. She was so disappointed. For the first time in her life she was ready to have sex. He had turned her down. She felt like a slut. How terrible. She was unable to go to sleep. Tossing and turning. She reached up and lightly touched her right breast. It tingled, just as she knew it would. She began massaging both of her boobs, feeling the wonderful sensation. She had touched her breasts before but not with this reaction. She didn't know what else to do. She reached inside her pajama bottoms and began cupping her pussy. It was like setting it on fire. She moaned heavily. Oh God how good that felt. She had never felt anything like that before. She found a little bump near the top of her vagina and began to slowly and gently stroke it. She even pinched it a little and let out a gasp each time. She began moving her hips, thrusting up off of the bed, gasping for air. She started rubbing faster and faster, something was building inside her, she had no idea what but it felt wonderful. Faster and faster she went, grinding her pussy up against her hand and fingers. She started to fantasize, thinking of her lover, he was fucking her hard, driving his cock into her pussy, suddenly she let out a yelp, hoping no one else would hear her but she could not help it. She was having her first ever orgasm, cumming so hard she thought she was going to pass out. On and on it went then finally she began to relax. Coming down from an unbelieveable high. She felt so relaxed, so ready for sleep. She bid goodnight to her mystery lover only it was no mystery. Of course it was Bobby, her beloved brother.

The next morning she and Robert tried to avoid each other. He was just finishing his breakfast as Nicole shuffled into the kitchen. He mumbled a quick "morning" as he put his cereal bowl into the sink and went quickly to his room. This was silly, they were going to have to talk, it was only a matter of time until his parents noticed. He would try to just act normal, as if nothing had ever happened. He returned quietly to the big family kitchen.

"Hi Nicki, how are you this morning?" Nicole jumped, she had been daydreaming and Bob had startled her.

"Huh, whats that got to do with, oh hell, nevermind."

"Nicole Marie Watkins, what kind of language is that," her mother interjected, " why, after your brother was so good to you last night would you speak to him like that?"

Oh, if she only knew Nicole thought, he wasn't nice to her at all last night. At least not nice the way that Nicki wanted him to be.

"Yeh mom, you're right, Robert I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so sharp with you. I'm fine this morning dear brother (she said a little sarcastically), how are you?"

"I'm fine Nicki, it's OK, we're all entitled to be a little nasty first thing in the morning."

"Listen you two," Ellen said " your father and I are going into the city for a little early Christmas shopping today and Robert, I was hoping that you would be around so you can keep an eye on your sister while we're gone."

"What," Nicole nearly shouted, " Mother, I am 18 years old. I don't need a babysitter! " she nearly screamed.

"Nicole, I know that," her mother replied, " I don't mean for him to babysit you, I just would like him to keep an eye on things. We don't plan on being back until late. The stores are open and then your father would like to stop and have a drink or two, confidentially, I will probably be driving home. You never know these days Niclole, I would just feel a lot better knowing that your brother was here too."

"I'll be here Mom," Bob replied, "no need to worry."

Nicole stared daggers at him, rapidly buttered her toast, picked up her glass of juice and quickly left the room. She headed for her bedroom in not the best of moods. What a bummer. She was hoping for a restful day of TV and reading. Now she planned to spend the entire day in her room in order to avoid her brother.

In another hour or so Bob's parents left on their trip into the city, Bob kicked back in the recliner to watch a little sports on TV and promptly drifted off to sleep.

Nicole hadn't heard any noises in the house for some time so quietly crept from her room to see what was going on. She had been hatching a plot to get her brother in position to make her dreams come true. It was pretty corny, but she was desperate. She peeked around the corner from the kitchen into the livingroom and Bob was sound asleep in his Dad's recliner, apparently falling asleep while watching TV. It was now or never. She quietly retreated back into the hallway and reached for her mother's brass bell collection on the small hallway table. She quietly tipped the table over then threw the bells onto the floor and at the same time sat down, screaming.

The result was instantaneous.

Bob came running from the livingroom, " Nicole, what the hell happened?"

"I don't know, she replied, " I guess I stepped wrong and twisted my ankle, I reached out when I was falling and I guess I hit the table with the bells."

"I don't care about the damn bells" Bob said, " I just care about you. Oh NIck, I can't stand the idea of you being hurt. Do you think anything is broken?"

"No, I don't think so, " she said softly, "I'll be OK."

Bob scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the big couch in the family room. It was so deep one could sleep on it very comfortably. She would be able to relax and rest there.

As he deposited her gently on the big couch she winced, " is it that painfull Nicki? Do you think I should take you to the emergency room?"

"No Bobby, it's not broken or anything, I can tell. I just need to rest some, I'll be OK."

Bob was sitting on the edge of the couch, gazing at her, praying that she would be alright. " I just can't bear the thought of you being hurt. Nicole, I love you so much, I don't even know how to explain it to you."

Nicole could hardly get her breath, maybe, just maybe this was what it would take to get him in her pants.

Bob was leaning over and Nicole still had her arms around her brother's neck. She pulled slightly, bringing him down to her level. She raised her head slightly and tenderly kissed her brother. He didn't resist at all and did not utter a word. She snaked her tongue lightly between his lips and his tongue met hers, flicking sexily at her. She groaned and began to really french him at the same time reaching slowly down and lightly touched his crotch. She could feel his cock growing inside his shorts. She lightly started moving her hand inside the leg of his shorts, down and down finally touching tenderly the tip of his engorged penis. Now it was his turn to groan.

"Nickie, Nickie, you know we should *Not* be doing this'" he said. "Shhhh Nicole replied, " just relax."

For some reason she was secure in the knowledge that they were going to make love. No real reason, it was if she just knew for sure.

She shifted very slightly onto her right hip and raised her left leg and folded it, placing her foot flat on the couch. She had began to slowly and lightly jack his cock, making him squirm. With her left hand she quietly moved the leg of her shorts to the side. She had worn no panties. She now moved the waistband of his shorts down and his cock and balls popped free. Now came the moment of truth. This would either work or she would resign herself to the fact that it would never happen.

"Nick, what are you doing?" he questioned.

"Just lay down on the couch and hold me some Bobby, just comfort me so I won't think about how bad my ankle is hurting."

He reclined facing her, aware that his cock was poking her in the thigh. She placed her left leg over his torso putting her pussy mere inches from the tip of his cock. They were french kissing like crazy now, groaning and whimpering into each other's mouth. She was slowly maneuvering herself more beneath him than beside him. She had taken ahold of his cock and was moving it slowly up and down the length of her slit, bathing him in copious amounts of pussy juice. He was moaning and appeared to her at least to be very into it all. This was the time to either do it or not.