(You Drive Me) Crazy Ch. 02

Story Info
Neil and I try to make it work.
1.6k words
3.04
83.6k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers

Check out chapter 1 under Group Sex. This chapter doesn't have that much fucking. Skip ahead to chapter 3 for more sex.

Kisses, Renee

Chapter 2- Opps!... I did it again

Neil and I moved out to L.A. together after graduation. We had both talked about wanting to go out there and when I got accepted to UCLA grad school and he got an internship at a record label out there, we thought it would make sense to move together.

My parents were thrilled because they still harbored fantasies about me and Neil coming back married, not to mention, they didn't have to worry so much about me in a terrible neighborhood like Watts if Neil was there with me.

When we moved out there we got a studio together and held off going to the "dark side" with our friendship, but two sexy people in close quarters who don't know anyone else—it was inevitable.

We began fucking like rabbits. It was great. We lived on ramen and orgasms. We never talked about being exclusive, but I worked on it for Neil and he was really sweet, there was something to be said for his desire to date and nest. I mean, I felt the love-then I felt the boredom.

"Oh, yeah, fuck that ass," I groaned. I'd forgotten the guy's name. He was a black guy who had a fat dick and seemed to love ass fucking.

He was twisting into me as he fucked my ass and holding onto one of my breasts, the other hand was on my little waist as he literally screwed me.

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass!" I cried. I glanced over at the clock. Neil would be home from work in an hour, I could get cleaned up by then. "Oh that's so fucking good," I groaned.

"Mmm, yeah, getting a taste of that black cock, huh?" he said as he kept fucking me. He had some stamina. "Once you go black," he grunted. I didn't tell him I'd had sex with black guys before and gone back. He was having too much fun. I let him run with it.

"Oh yeah, I love that big, fucking, black, cock in my white little ass," I groaned. "You fill me up so good!"

The guy reached beneath me and began rubbing my clitoris, this really got me going. So far, the only guy who'd ever thought to pleasure me while pleasuring himself was Neil.

"Oh yeah!" I cried out. "Oh, yeah, stroke my slutty puss! Rub that horny slit!" I groaned and began banging my ass against him.

I thought I'd hear the key in the door if Neil came home early but I didn't and the door opened and Neil stood there and looked at us. The black guy looked up and stopped moving.

"Shit," he mumbled. "This your girlfriend?" Neil looked so stunned. The guy jerked himself out of me painfully and pulled on his underwear, grabbed his clothes and darted out of the door around Neil, closing it behind him.

"Oh, Neil, I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I'm so sorry..." He turned to the door suddenly and just calmly left again. I heard the key as he locked the door.

I wondered if he was going to go after what's-his-name or if he was just going to take a walk, or what. I cleaned up, showered, cooked, finally ate, put the food away, fell asleep, woke up the next morning.

We were in a studio, so there was no way I could have not noticed him coming home. He hadn't been home. I went to class and then called him in the afternoon on his cell phone. He should have left work at least an hour ago.

"Hey, it's Renee," I said. I'd gotten his voicemail. "I'm worried about you, where are you? Call me back."

I was a little pissed that he wasn't even talking to me. I'd told him that I had trouble being faithful. I'd tried it. It got boring. I mean, he may have wanted to nest with me, but I wanted to have fun- what was the point of being in LA if you weren't going to have fun? Neil came home that evening.

"Hey," I said softly when he came in. "Are you hungry? I'll make something."

"Promise me you'll never do that again," Neil said.

"What?" I asked. "Come on, Neil," I said. "Sit down, eat something. Where have you been all this time?"

"No, I don't want to eat. I want you to promise me you'll never do that again."

"I mean, Neil, what should I say?" I began. "I mean, you know that I have a problem with fidelity..."

"Yeah, I want you to promise me that you'll work on your problem. If you tell me you'll do whatever it takes never to do that to me again, I'll forgive you," he said.

"Have you ever thought about having an open relationship? We could work it out where you could watch me have sex with other guys and girls," I said suggestively.

"I don't want to watch you fuck other guys!" He shouted at me. I was astonished. I don't know why. I guess I didn't think that he'd taken it that seriously.

"Don't shout at me," I began. "I mean, I didn't think we were that serious."

"You aren't going to promise me?" Neil asked.

"Neil- I mean, come on," I said. "I told you already how I am. I thought you knew that this was how it was."

"And I told you how I feel about sex. I thought you were willing to commit, that's why we were having sex."

"I don't remember talking about that," I said.

"I don't remember talking about you being able to go out and fuck whoever you want either!"

"Calm down," I replied.

"I am calm! I am calm," he replied. "I'm moving out."

"God, Neil, that's not calm!" I exclaimed. But he was already pulling his suitcases out from under the bed. "Relax! Relax! It was just sex."

"No, it's not Renee," he replied. I sighed and rolled my eyes and wished that he wasn't so- himself. That he would lighten up.

I mean, we'd started having sex because my boyfriend at the time wanted to have a threesome—not very promising circumstances for something long term.

A thousand other things came to mind so fast that they choked me, about how unfair he was being. How was I supposed to afford the rent on my own?

"You act so fucking ugly sometimes!" I screamed at him. "You're so fucking hot and act ugly!"

"What is so ugly about the way I'm acting? I didn't go out and fuck someone else on our bed!"

"No, you act like you're ugly, which is worse," I replied. "I mean, girls throw pussy at you all the time! I'm cool with it. You could fuck whoever you wanted with me, hell, I would join you! I mean, you're hot. I'm hot. People want us all the fucking time! Why should we just commit to each other?"

"Because I don't want to have sex with tons of people just because they want to have sex with me! I'm not a fucking prostitute."

"God, you're going to get married to some stupid girl and look around and wonder where your life went! We could be having so much fun together! Come on, stay! Stay and have fun with me!"

"It's not fun for me," he mumbled as he threw stuff into his suitcase. It was really hard to tell what was his and what was mine. Our stuff was all intermingled, even our underwear and he had to rifle through everything to pull out individual items. I watched him, fuming. I couldn't believe he was going to leave me alone in Watts. What an asshole.

"Where the fuck are you going tonight?" I asked finally. "You found an apartment already?"

"I talked to Scott, he said I could stay with him till I found a place," Neil replied.

"What about the rent? How the fuck am I supposed to afford it?" I demanded. Neil looked at me as if I were the devil.

"Find a roommate!" He screamed at me. "You just fucking tore my heart out and you're worried about the fucking rent?!"

"Someone has to be practical. You've completely lost your mind! Most guys would jump at the chance to be with a girl as cool as me!" I screamed.

"Then it shouldn't be hard to find a roommate!" Seeing that this tactic wasn't working, I changed to another.

"Come on, we've been friends for like, fourteen years or something- come on- we have to make up now and be friends again."

"We'll be friends again," he mumbled. "Just, I need my space right now. You have like, a hole where your heart should be or something. I can't believe that you don't even understand what sort of pain and humiliation this is for me. You aren't even trying to understand."

"I can't believe you don't understand that you're completely overreacting!" I replied. We fell silent.

I guess we were all yelled out, though I was still fuming with things I would have liked to say, but he seemed incapable of even looking at me.

Finally, he'd collected enough stuff to go spend the night somewhere else and the silence prevailed. I just watched him roll his stupid bag out the stupid fucking door and he closed it and locked it behind him.

Check out (You Drive Me) Crazy Ch. 03 under group sex.

ratedr22
ratedr22
21 Followers