Mom's Oral Body Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
A massage leads to oral sex.
1.1k words
4.32
131.1k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
publicd1
publicd1
168 Followers

Chapter 4

We stayed in bed all evening after our oral massages. We had a sandwich and wine and watched TV. We were like newly- weds and fell asleep spooning. She set the alarm for 6:30 AM. That was to insure I was back in my own bed in case any of the grandkids, or one of my sisters or brothers-in-law came to the house early.

When I woke up Sunday morning I went to my own bed. We continued this relationship from that night forward. We slept together as long as no one else stayed at the house but every morning I would return to my own bed at 6:30 AM. This made Mom comfortable and safe.

Mom's name was Irene but everyone called her Renee including me when no one else was around. Later during that week, I asked grinning, "Renee, are you ready for another oral massage after dinner?"

Her reply really caught me by surprise when she said, "Yes sweetheart. But let's be honest and stop the charade. You want to eat my pussy and I can't wait. I want to suck your cock again. I have been thinking about it all day."

She then leaned down and kissed me and almost choked me with her tongue. I was sitting at the kitchen table and tried to grab her and pull her down.

She laughed and said, '"It's early. Finish your dinner."

Never having heard her talk like that aroused me so much, I grabbed her and said, "I want you for dinner and I want you right fucking now!"

We both were undressing as we walked to her bedroom. That night our foreplay reached a new level. She was getting so excited that she began what I call "fuck talk". Hearing her talk like that drove me to heights of passion I had never before experienced. It sent chills up and down my spine let alone my hard prick.

This was the happiest I had ever been in my entire life. I wanted to consummate my love for her in the worse way. I began planning the complete conquest of this beautiful 72 year old woman. It became the only thing I thought of. Many times in the throes of an orgasm we came close but she always backed off at the last minute and apologized telling me she just could not do it.

As part of my plan I purchased a DVD depicting incest between a mother and son. The DVD was a cult classic. I also bought an inflatable fuck pillow that I told her I used when my back hurt. The last thing I purchased was the popular blue pill used to control erectile dysfunction. I didn't need it but I did not want to disappoint her if the opportunity presented itself.

She really didn't want to watch the DVD but she gave in to please me. After dinner we watched the movie. We had a few wines with dinner and another while we watched the movie. I took the blue pill without her knowledge.

The actors playing mother and son were very attractive and they looked like they enjoyed fucking and sucking each other. The movie got me hot to trot and when I turned to see her reaction I was delighted.

Her cheeks were flushed and she had very light perspiration on her upper lip. Jesus she was beautiful like that.

She said to me, "Please don't be mad. I don't think I could do that with you. I want to but I won't go that far. I know I've become a whore but I don't think I can make love to you like that. I let you do everything else to me. Please don't be upset."

I held her and said you're not a whore. You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I am just afraid one of these nights I'll lose control and rape you." We went into my bedroom and she let me undress her. My prick was turning purple.

I slowly and deliberately removed her blouse and then turned her around and loosened her bra. Her shoulders had strap marks from the heavy load the bra had carried. I kissed and licked the strap marks and then turned her facing me. I took the bra off and her tits were magnificent I kissed and fondled and licked them as I undid the zipper on her skirt and slid it to the floor. She stood before me in her trunk panties. I took in the vision and then kneeled to remove her panties and kissed her belly and her bush.

I placed her on the bed with the fuck wedge under her. She was surprised and sheepishly smiled when she realized just what it was.

The movie really got her hot. Her "fuck talk" was especially erotic and crude.

She was whispering, "I want to fuck you. Do you want to fuck me baby? Oh...please fuck me. Don't ask me. Just do it honey. Put your prick in my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me tonight. I want to fuck you so badly."

I finger fucked her and punished her clit. Her pleas were becoming urgent. When her orgasm began I mounted her. We were both like two cats on a hot tin roof; I put my prick in her wonderful pussy for the first time. I just slipped the head of my cock between her outer lips and enjoyed the heat coming from her pussy. I slowly started to move it in when she murmured, "Please don't tease me. Don't be mean to me."

I started stuffing cock in her raised pussy as hard and as deep as I could. She hungrily took it all. Her pussy had been cock starved for 36 years... I went slow and then fast. I went easy and then hard. I went deep and then shallow. When I came I thought my balls and ass were coming out of the hole in my prick.

The blue pill really works. I stuffed her cunt three more times that night. The last time I fucked her from behind doggy style. Her big tits were swinging like two bells in a cathedral. I was slamming her pussy from behind and I watched our reflection in the dresser mirror.

She finally begged off saying her pussy was so sore even my finger hurt her. My cock was erect for a long time and she sucked me off before we both fell asleep. To be honest my prick was incredibly sore in the morning.

publicd1
publicd1
168 Followers