The Straight Edge Society

Story Info
Natalya seeks help with her addiction from CM Punk.
5.4k words
4.61
29k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers

Feedback good or bad welcome for this story this is a fantasy and in no way is any reflection, satire or wish of what the real world is all characters are not mine also as a small note Serena is not in this tale as I wrote parts of it before she became part of the society so she isn't in it hope you enjoy it anyway this is a WWEkiller story copy if you must but you must give me credit for working and writing it


CM Punk is in his locker room getting ready for his big match on Smackdown against Kane. He checks the tape wrapped around his wrists when there is a knock at his door. Punk motions for his bodyguard Luke Gallows to open the door and the tall bald wrestler opens the steel locker room door and in to Punk's locker room walks Natalya Neidhart. She looks amazing with her blonde hair streaked with pink tied up above her head, she also has on a pink leather jacket and pink and black one shoulder top showing off her flat mid section and low cut enough to show a great deal of her big breasts. Punk eyes go lower to Natalya's tight pink wrestling tights and white boots and the blonde looks stunning and Punk has to take a second to put his eyes back on her face as she starts to Punk.

"Thank god your here Punk I need your help," Natalya says to Punk her head lowering slightly.

Punk looks behind her to Luke Gallows who is silently asking Punk if he wants the Diva thrown out and Punk shakes his head to the big man who shuts the locker room door and walks over to a corner of the room and takes a seat on a steel chair his eyes focused on Punk and Natalya.

"I really need your help Punk," Natalya says staring deep into his eyes, "I have this problem and you are the only one who can help."

"What is your problem Nattie, you know the straight edged lifestyle leaves one open to understand the troubles and pressures of others," Punk says in his most reassuring tone of voice placing his hand on Natalya's left shoulder.

"Well Punk the thing is I have an addiction and it rules my life," Natalya says sadly her hand rubs her eyes trying to stop the onrushing tears.

Punk's hand grips her powerful shoulder tightly, "Oh Natalya you did the right thing coming to see me I can help you I can lead you towards the life of the straight edge."

"Thanks Punk but my addiction isn't to drugs or drink but it's sex I can't stop having sex with the guys in the back anyone with a hard cock and I'm all over them I don't think I can be saved," Natalya sobs baring her soul to the leader of the straight edge society.

"Natalya you can be saved I can free you from your hang up and addictions," Punk says looking over to Gallows and grinning at the massive bodyguard.

"How Punk I'm not strong enough to stop sucking and fucking dick all together," Natalya says looking up and Punk but in the corner of her eye she can see a small bulge starting to form in Punk's black wrestling trunks.

"I'm not going to stop you enjoying cock altogether Natalya but I will lead you away from all the chain smoking, pill popping beer swilling losers you have been sleeping with and lead you into the straight edge where bodies are pure and perfect," Punk smiles and puts his hand under Natalya's chin.

"Can you imagine a body so pure nothing toxic has ever entered into it a pure body built for joy and pleasure to live a clean life Natalya those are the kind of people you should be sleeping and using your amazing body to please them," Punk says clearly eyeing up Nattie's sexy body.

"So if I live the straight edge lifestyle and sleep with straight edge guys I'll be fine I won't feel like a slut," Natalya asks watching Punk staring at her big boobs.

"Yes straight edge means you are better than everyone else Natalya you are not a slut you don't abuse your body or kill it slowly with drink or drugs you will be pure," Punk preaches.

"And the best way to lead you into this lifestyle is right now is with me your straight edged Saviour I can fuck you and show you how good it feels to sleep with straight edged men," Punk grins at Natalya.

"So if I give myself to straight edge no more dirty sex with the ring crew," Natalya asks and Punk shakes his head, "No more fucking my own tag team or anyone else in wrestling gear," She asks again and once again Punk shakes his head.

"Natalya it's amazing," Luke Gallows speaks up surprising both Punk and Natalya, "Straight edge saved my life before it was like living under a cloud never knowing only moving with the rest of the herd now I'm standing in the light changed and pure feeling alive and hopeful.

"That's it Natalya," Punk says pointing to his bodyguard, "Look at Luke he was a zombie then straight edge saved his life and now he is free don't you want to be free?"

Natalya nods her head, "Yeah I wanna be free, I want to be straight edge and I want a straight edge cock," She moans making Punk grin.

"Well you're in luck Natalya I'm here to free you from your addiction I'm your saviour and I will lead you to salvation," Punk proclaims as he grabs the bottom of his t shirt and pulls it off.

Natalya licks her lips at seeing Punk's torso and tattoos as Punk kicks off his wrestling boots and lowers his ring trunks letting his semi hard 8 inch dick out into the open.

"Get on your knees Natalya be reborn into the straight edged life suck on my cock and feel the joy and the freedom of those born better than the rest of the world," Punk cries out kicking away his trunks and watching the hot Canadian blonde sink to her knees in front of him.

Reaching out Natalya grabs Punk's semi hard prick and begins to stroke it slowly sliding her hand up and down his thick shaft. Punk groans as Natalya's soft hand rubs his dick and its starts to grow fully hard in her grip as Punk wraps his hands behind his head and enjoys what the sexy diva is doing to him. Natalya pumps her hand a little faster getting CM Punk fully erect, his purple cock head swelling up pointing right in her face. Leaning forward Natalya runs her tongue across his dick head making Punk's knees shake and brings out a louder groan of pleasure.

"Oh yeah Natalya that's it suck it suck my big hard straight edge cock, feel how good it tastes," Punk commands and Natalya follows his orders opening her mouth wide and feeding his big cock into her mouth.

Inch by inch Punk's dick disappears into Natalya's warm mouth and Punk moans as Natalya easily gets all 8 inches of dick into her mouth then slowly starts to suck on it. Punk thrusts his hips forward slightly going along with her strong sucks getting his dick wet with her saliva as she gives the leader of the straight edge society a blowjob. Natalya sinks her finger nails into Punk's strong thighs holding him steady as she picks up the pace sucking Punk's cock harder, The noise of his dick sliding into her wet mouth filling up the locker room. Natalya slobbers over Punk's dick and licks her pink tongue over every inch of his shaft and this is already turning out to be one of the dirtiest blowjobs of CM Punk's life. He slides a hand though her long blonde locks just as the strong diva takes a deep breath and deep throats Punk's prick making his eyes go wide and he cries out with joy.

"Oh yeah Nattie suck that cock take it all the way down your throat and suck on it you dirty little slut," Punk cries and Natalya groans from Punk's dirty talk and starts bobbing her head faster on Punk's cock as her hands move around and massage his balls.

"Dirty girl you must have sucked loads and loads of cocks to get this good," Punk moans, "You don't even gag with my prick this far down your throat."

Natalya nods and sucks Punk's cock at the same time as she really wants to make him cum so she lightly grinds her teeth over the top of his cock sliding the sharp edges across his shaft.

"OHHHH GOD YESSSS OHHH," Punk shuts his eyes and groans as Natalya suck hard on his cock, "You know all those other cocks you have sucked have never tasted this good have they Nattie."

Groaning into his cock Natalya nods her head as Punk continues, "And that is because my cock has never been intoxicated and shoved inside a fellow drinker, it's never needed a little blue pill to get and it has never been victim to second hand smoke after having sex."

"That Natalya," Punk says puffing his chest out, "Is because I am straight edge completely pure and free of all of life's poisons and evil's and doesn't it feel so much better than all the other low life's and losers who have fucked you."

Natalya groans with approval of Punk's words and starts really sucking harder making Punk's entire body rock at the force of Natalya's bobbing head. Nattie pounds her face forward driving Punk's dick further and harder down her throat. She sucks on it hard and her tongue slides across his rock hard shaft and Punk places his hand on the young blonde's head guiding her to keep sucking his big dick.

"Suck my big cock Natalya and be ready because straight edge will change your life it will make you better than the rest of the WWE universe," Punk moans preaching to Natalya as she gives him an amazing blowjob.

Natalya rubs her hands up and down Punk's big strong thighs feeling his smooth skin with the palms of her hands. She bobs her head back and forth sliding her lips across his big shaft making Punk moan and groan as Nattie sucks his cock better than anyone ever has before.

"Natalya I think I can help your addiction I can save you from your fellow weak minded sheep that plague this land," Punk moans as his lifts his right hand into the air and looks down at Natalya.

"Don't stop sucking Nattie but I want you to raise your right hand I want you to take the pledge and give your life and addiction to me your straight edge saviour," Punk yells as Natalya sucks harder but lifts her right hand in the air as she is on her knees blowing Punk's big dick.

"Your addiction is now part of me I will only let you use your addiction on those in the straight edge society only those who have earned it should get a chance to feel your amazing mouth," Punk growls as Natalya deep throats his big dick and CM Punk's cockhead starts pushing against the walls on Natalya's throat.

Natalya still has her hand in the air as she sucks the life out of Punk's dick, her other hand moves in-between Punk's legs and she starts rubbing her fingers over his balls. Punk groans and runs his other hand though his long black hair as Natalya sucks his cock like a true slut.

"Natalya," Punk moans, "You are a true straight edge slut and now all you have to do is taste, my cum drink it all up and you are part of the straight edge society, YOU WILL BE SAVED," Punk screams as he thrusts his hips forward and cums straight down Natalya's throat.

Natalya braces herself as Punk's warm seed shoots down her throat and the blonde wants to taste and drink every drop not for Punk and to join the SES but because she loves tasting cum it's her favourite thing about a blowjob is getting to swallow all the guy's cum nearly draining him of his juices. She swallows every blob of cum CM Punk fires into her wide open mouth and as she swallows Nattie keeps her right arm in the air.

"Yeah Nattie taste it this is the only substance you should be addicted too," Punk cries as his knees go weak as he keeps sending wave after wave of cum into the young Canadian's mouth.

Punk's dick goes limp as Natalya swallows the last few drops then opens her mouth and Punk steps back still a little dazed and drained but with a big smile on his face.

"Good girl Natalya welcome to the straight edge society," Punk grins taking a seat next to his own locker tired but very satisfied.

"Do I have to shave my head and walk around with you guys?" Natalya asks getting to her feet and stretching out her sore knee joints.

"No not all the members need my constant watch and guidance, you can keep your hair but when I say jump you must drop whatever you are doing and come and serve me," Punk grins and then looks behind Natalya to see Luke Gallows who has a bulge beginning to poke out in his camouflage pants.

"But while I'm recovering and you are now a part of the straight edge society my friend Luke over there would like a chance to be the first straight edge cock inside of you" Punk points out.

Natalya spins around to see Luke Gallows grinning as he takes off his jet black hat and pulls off his SES t shirt. He kicks off his black combat boots and unclips his belt and now his pants come down and his hard 10 inches of penis become exposed and Natalya's mouth starts to water. Luke stands in front of her completely naked as Punk sits back against the wall his hands behind his head as he watches Gallows and Natalya. The blonde grins at him and soon her pink top and white boots join the big pile of clothes on the floor. Luke reaches forward and rubs his hands across Natalya's massive chest feeling up her big tits making her moan softly. Gallows' fingers race around her pink nipples that are erect and almost an inch wide and Luke takes great pleasure in squeezing and rubbing her big boobs. Natalya takes a step back away from Gallows' soft hands and unclips the belt on her pants and lets the heavy leather belt fall to the locker room floor. She then slides her pink spandex pants down her wide hips and down her powerful looking legs to her ankles. Kicking her pants away Natalya stands totally naked in front of the SES and both eyes are staring at her amazing body. Natalya is smaller than most divas but her body is a perfect fit for her size as her massive boobs stick out and her shaved blonde pussy is already dripping wet down her legs.

"You like?" Natalya asks teasing the two naked wrestlers.

Gallows grins and starts stroking his hard cock and Natalya smiles she walks back to where there is a table pushed up against the wall. She jumps onto it and spreads her legs showing even more of her pink dripping wet pussy to Punk and Gallows.

"No, no, no, no Natalya the straight edged lifestyle doesn't have a cock first time in the pussy, they bend over and they take it up the ass," Punk says a sick smile on his face.

Natalya grins and spins around bending over sticking her big ass out right in front of Luke Gallows who strokes his cock harder as he stares at Natalya's big tanned ass. Natalya braces herself as the massive frame of Luke Gallows stands behind her near naked body, his big dick swinging in between his legs. Pushing forward Gallows pushes his cock head against the entrance of Nattie's asshole making her moan.

"Have you ever taken a big hard cock up your ass Natalya?" Punk questions the bent over blonde while stroking his long beard.

"Yes Punk I have," Nattie moans wiggling her ass from side to side trying to push more of Gallows prick inside her large ass, "I love it when guys fuck my big ass but I've never had a cock this big in my booty."

Smiling Punk wordlessly nods to Luke to carry on and the chaplain of the straight edge society pushes forward with a grunt driving 10 inches of cock into Natalya's ass hole. Her ass isn't too tight but Luke's big cock still causes the second generation wrestler a lot of pain as his massive prick pushes into her asshole. Gallows can't fit his giant cock into Natalya so once he is a good few inches in he starts to move and push his hips into her managing to get a few extra inches into her ass by fucking her. Natalya's bright white fingernails dig roughly into the smooth wood of the table as he ass is being fucked by this massive 6 foot 300 pound grappler. Harder and faster Gallows picks up the pace as Punk watches on enjoying the show as two members of the straight edge society fuck in front of him. Nattie's big tits wobble and shake as her ass is taken hard by the large Gallows and he grabs Nattie by her tanned hips and really starts to pound her booty with his large prick.

"Oh fuck Luke fuck me fuck me with your big fat cock fuck me in the ass," Natalya moans with pleasure as the pain subsides and she can start enjoying Gallows' dick fucking her ass.

A man of few words and now as it also seems few moans and groans Luke Gallows pounds her ass as hard as he can with big beads of sweat trickling down his large muscular arms. His cock slams in and out of Nattie's stretched out asshole making the young blonde moan and groan as Gallows tightens his grip on her hip and pounds her so hard the table starts to rock and move. The scratching sound of table legs sliding across the concrete floor would fill the room if it wasn't already drowned out by Natalya's deep and lustful cries of joy. Punk now stands up watching the ass fucking intensely his own dick becoming semi hard as he rubs a taped up hand over his cock making it twitch as Natalya moans for more.

"Please Luke fuck me harder I'm a dirty straight edge slut I take it even harder if you do it I promise I vow to be the best straight edge slut out there," The blonde practically begs the wrestler fucking her ass.

Luke can't refuse such an offer but still looks over at Punk asking his saviour for permission which he does with a grin on his face running his hands though his long black hair as he watches and believes what a slut Natalya is. Gallows thrusts in harder for the first time getting all ten inches into Natalya filling the blonde whore up and Natalya responses to this lifting her whole upper body up off the table and moans loudly like a auditioning porn star. Punk's eyes are drawn to Nattie's massive tits which hang down and her big pink nipples are fully erect and look so tasty that Punk licks his pierced lips and moves over to the anal slut. Natalya looks up to see Punk standing next to her and before she can speak his hands reach out and grab her massive tits and squeeze them at the same time Gallows slams all ten inches straight down Nattie's asshole.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD FUCK ME PLEASE I NEED TO BE FUCKED LIKE THE WHORE I AM FUCK ME OHHHHHHHH," Natalya moans as loud as her voice can manage and Punk grins thinking about all the workers and superstars backstage that might be able to hear this slut moan.

Punk acts on her moans and squeezes her tits harder letting her soft skin run though his fingers as he plays and teases her rock hard nipples. Gallows keeps bucking his hips into the blonde sweat moving down his bald head as he can feel his balls ache knowing he won't last much longer fucking this dirty slut. His large hands now latch on Natalya's big asscheeks and give the soft tanned flesh a long hard squeeze in much the same way Punk is squeezing Nattie's breasts. Rubbing Nattie's big nipples Punk cannot help but lean down and lick one of her nipples making Natalya's whole body shake with pleasure as Gallows bucks his hips in roughly his own dull moans and groans become deeper. Natalya can feel Gallows is coming near the end and she starts pushing her ass back into him and shaking it a little trying to give more pleasure to his massive dick and soon Gallows' is grunting hard his fingers digging and holding onto Natalya's skin.

"Punk I'm going to cum," The soft spoken monster says to his leader who gets up spitting out Nattie's tits and grinning.

"Pull out Luke and Nattie get on your knees I want you to prove who much you are willing to be straight edged," He orders and quickly his two followers move into the positions Punk points out to them.

A naked Natalya Neidhart on her knees rubbing her thighs together to pleasure her dripping wet and underused pussy while her left hand rubs her spit covered boob feeling CM Punk's warm saliva. Gallows is standing over also completely naked holding onto his massive tool and strokes it aiming the large head right at Natalya's face and the blonde knows what Punk wants and shuts her eyes. It doesn't take Luke long to get himself worked up and with one low long animal like groan he shoots and a thick wad of cum flies and splats right onto Natalya's face. Not done with one shot Luke jerks his big shaft hard sending several more streams of sticky cum hitting Nattie's cute face almost covering the blonde's face from view like a bizarre mask. Gallows tired out falls back as sits against a locker as Natalya opens her eyes and runs a hand across her cum coated face. A big smile appears on her face as she wipes a bit of cum off her eyes so she can open them before licking Luke's cream off her fingers and moans lustfully at tasting his seed and the second load of cum in the last few hours. Punk stares down at her now jerking his own hard prick his eyes picking between her cum covered face, massive boobs and her pussy which is leaking a small puddle of juices onto his locker room floor. Nattie wipes a bit more off her face before looking up to see Punk standing over her in much the same way Gallows did. She can see his rock hard prick erect in front of her still wet with his earlier cum but rock hard and ready for action again and she can help but give the straight edge saviour a little cheeky grin.

wwekiller
wwekiller
198 Followers
12