Sarah and Emily's Adventure

Story Info
Sarah and Emily are spanked, popped, and turned to furniture.
10.5k words
4
87k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sarah and Emily meet Mike and Brad

It all started one Friday afternoon, when Sarah returned home from her college classes. Her roommate, Emily, has been Sarah's best friend since they had met each other during freshman orientation. It was sheer luck that Sarah and she were roommates alone their freshman year. Normally, the dorms had 4 girls in them, but it seemed that the two others assigned to the room hadn't accepted the school's offer, so Sarah and Emily had the dorm apartment to themselves. By the end of that first week, both girls were sharing a bed, and taking turns being the Mistress and the slave. Sarah had shown Emily a site called Drop Seats and had ordered them both some outfits. Now it seemed, Emily wanted to play a game.

Sarah had opened their dorm room door, and found on their bed her punishment dress. The dress was reminiscent of a party frock she had worn when she was 6. It was bright pink, with little hearts on the chest. There was an attached petticoat, which poofed the dress out, and the hem of the skirt only came to her mid thighs. Also on the bed were her "punishment panties", a pair of plain white cotton panties which had been altered by Bobbie's Company to read "Naughty Brat" on the rear. Completing the outfit were a pair of pink ribbons, frilly ankle socks, and locking paten leather shoes.

Sarah smiled, and put her bag down. She knew Emily had about 30 minutes before her class ended, so Sarah decided to get herself all ready. She slipped out of her shorts and tee, and then removed her bra and panties. She went to the bathroom, and made sure her pussy was smooth, and she brushed her hair. She then returned to their shared bedroom, and began dressing. She slipped on the panties, feeling her pussy moisten as the panties came up around her ass. She pulled the dress on over her head, and pulled the zipper up at the back of her neck, before slipping one of the special hear shaped locks thru the locking loops of the dress, and snapping it closed. She then pulled her hair into a pair of pigtails, and tied them with the ribbons, before sitting down and slipping on the ankle socks. She finally slipped on the shoes, and closed them with another pair of the small heart shaped locks. She looked at herself in the mirror, and except for her height, she looked just like she did when she was 6. Sarah checked her clock, and saw Emily's class had ended, and she should be back to the dorm room shortly. Sarah went to their punishment corner, and put her face in the corner, her hands behind her back up on her neck. Sarah squirmed as she heard the door to their dorm open, and knew Emily was home.

Emily came back from class tired, but eager for her treat and her surprise. She had left Sarah's punishment dress out, and knew her roommate would have put it on, and would be waiting in the special corner they had designated the punishment corner. Sure enough, as Emily entered their bedroom, she could see Sarah in the corner, in her dress, squirming as she tried to listen to hear what Emily had planned. Emily smiled as she pulled out her own punishment dress, and began to change into it.

Emily's dress was purple, but looked a lot like Sarah's. Hers had little stars on the chest, with the same attached petticoat, which likewise poofed her dress out. Emily's dress came with matching purple hair bows, paten leather shoes, and ruffled ankle socks. She also had the same panties with "Naughty Brat" printed on the rear. As Emily finished dressing herself, she looked in the mirror and smiled. She and Sarah looked like sisters now, which is what she had desired when she hatched her plan. She slid up next to Sarah in the punishment corner, and put her own face in the corner, and began whispering to her roommate.

"Hi Sarah, my sweet adopted, dorm room sister. I have a surprise for you. Brad and Mike asked if they could come over tonight, and I told them this was out play night. They seemed excited at that thought, and so they asked if they could play too. So I told them they could, but they would have to play our game as we laid it out between us. So they have agreed."

"Oh, Emily, why did you do that? I thought we were going to be playing our game tonight with each other. I was really interested to see this surprise you had planned, and I know how you can be if I'm not ready when you get back here from class."

"I know you have already locked your dress on, and so have I, but I don't have the keys to the locks. They do, and they will unlock our dresses once they have given our bottoms a good spanking."

"Please Emily I don't want to have Mike seeing me like this. I like him, but I am not sure if I want him to be putting me over his lap and raising my dress. I always liked it when you did it, but I am not sure if I want him to do it. Please tell me they don't have to spank us to get us out of these dresses."

"Now don't pout or put up a fuss. I know how much you squirmed when Mike saw you, and you two started talking. I am surprised you never had him spank you before. But that is going to change tonight. You see, they're going to be coming over in a few minutes, and then we're both going to be kicking up our ankles as our bottoms are spanked."

"Please, not them, Emily. I don't want to be put over their laps. I am not that much of a brat, that I deserve to be put over their laps, am I?"

"Now stop your squirming and complaining, because I can hear them on the landing out front."

Sarah and Emily stood in the corner, their hands up behind their necks, their faces in the corner, as they heard their boyfriends standing outside the dorm room door. They were talking, but the girls couldn't hear what was being said, but they couldn't miss the sound of the door to their apartment being opened, then closed and locked. Their nerves began to build, and both girls began squirming in the corner, thinking of what was to come. Mike and Brad came in to the apartment, and put their bags down. They had been surprised by Emily's invitation, and both boys had been hard thinking of their night's entertainment. They had been more surprised that Emily had given them a set of keys, tied with pink and purple laces. They had been dubious, but now, they were here, and they were going to see if their friends were serious about their games. Mike and Brad first setup 2 chairs in the living room, so they could look at each other. Then they smiled, and picked up the girl's wooden hair brushes, and placed them next to the chairs, and smiled. Ready to begin, they moved to the bedroom, and saw their girls waiting in their corner, their hands on their necks, their bodies squirming as they listened.

Mike walked up behind Sarah, as Brad walked up behind Emily. Both boys smiled as they watched the girls squirming in their dresses, looking just like they were the naughty little girls they had expected. Mike took Sarah by her arm, as Brad took Emily by hers, and both boys led their girlfriends to the living room. Mike and Brad sat down on the chairs, and pulled their girlfriends over their laps. They could feel the girls squirming as they tried to get comfortable, and both boys loved it.

Sarah wiggled and squirmed as Mike pulled her over his lap, and she knew there was no going back. She felt him begin rubbing her bottom, over the dress, and she knew she was about to be spanked, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. She felt him adjust slightly, and then she felt his hand lift away, and she knew the time had come.

Emily had also squirmed as she was pulled over Brad's lap. She knew Brad was into spanking, as she had seen some of the images on his computer screensaver. That is what gave her the idea for a tag team spanking session for her and Sarah. Now she was about to feel his hand on her upturned bottom. She squirmed as she felt his hand lift away.

Brad and Mike smiled to each other, and then they brought their hands down as one on the upturned bottoms of their victims. They smiled as the double SMACK! Sounded, followed by the girl's cry of "Ouch!" came from their mouths. Then it was full on as the boys began to spank their girlfriends upturned asses, delighting in the squirming and wiggling, accompanied by their songs of pain as their bottoms wiggled from their spanking.

Sarah squirmed as Mike spanked her bottom gently but firmly, not laying down the heavy blows she was expecting, but making them more of a soft but continuous rhythm. She squirmed and wiggled, occasionally kicking up her heels as the spanking continued, all the while singing her spanking song. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Emily was squirming over Brad's lap as well. She squirmed and kicked up her heels, and tried to cover her bottom, as his hand spanked her ass as it wiggled and squirmed beneath his continuing assault. She was also singing her own spanking song, and much like Sarah's, it was usually short and sweet, following the spanks that were delivered to her bottom. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Brad and Mike delighted in their girlfriends' songs, and loved to see their squirming and wiggling as their bottoms received their punishments. As the girls continued their struggles, the boys took turns flipping up the backs of their girls dresses, smiling as they saw the "Naughty Brat" printed on the seats of their panties. This only encouraged them to spank their girlfriends more, which of course increased their songs and their squirming, and also helped to speed along the reddening of their firm asses. Both boys were becoming hard as they continued to punish their squirming girlfriends, and both were eager to continue their humiliations.

Sarah had felt her dress being flipped up, and knew her panties were being admired by Mike, as he continued to spank her squirming ass. Her song of pain also increased as her protection was reduced, and the heat of her ass increased. She squirmed and wiggled as her bottom continued to be spanked, all to the delight of Mike.

Emily was also squirming and kicking her legs more as her own dress was flipped up, and exposed her own panties. She squirmed and bucked as her bottom continued to suffer under the stinging spanks of her boyfriend. Her song had increased, but also had begun to be mixed with her song of remorse, mainly, she felt her eyes beginning to tear up, and her squeals of pain had changed slightly, into sobs as her haughty behavior began to release itself from her.

Brad and Mike felt their girls resistance beginning to crumble, and they decided with a glance to each other that it was time to lower their girlfriends' last line of protection. They reached under the waistbands of their panties, and pulled them down to their thighs, exposing their pink asses. The boys smiled, hearing the girl's squeals of shock and humiliation as they put their hands back, trying to pull their panties back up. Both boys took hold of the girls wrists, and moved them out of the way, as they resumed their spanking.

Sarah squirmed and kicked as her exposed bottom again felt the hand of Mike on her bare bottom. She had felt her panties going down, and knew it was inevitable. Still, she had tried to grab her panties, only to have her wrists gripped by Mike, and held up at the small of her back. Her bottom stung and her song of pain and sorrow mixed, and worst of all to her, her pussy lips swelled and her cunt began to grow moist. She was being turned on by her situation, and her humiliation was almost complete.

Emily also was squirming and kicking her legs, as her own ass was spanked by Brad. She too was singing the spankee's song of pain and humiliation, and her ass was on fire. She had already been excited by the thought of being spanked along with her roommate, and now they both were being spanked, and they were both helpless to stop their boyfriends. Emily felt her own pussy and cunt pulsing with her excitement, and she knew that before they would be out of their dresses, they had more humiliations to come, but still, she kicked and squealed, and gave into her body's reaction.

Brad and Mike smiled as they felt their girlfriends resistance dissolve, and felt their excitement building. They could feel the heat coming for their girl's asses and cunts, and could see when they kicked that their pussies were swollen, and wet. The boys finished up with their spankings, and helped their sobbing girlfriends off their laps, and ordered them to the corner, with their dresses up, and their hands on the back of their necks. They smiled as they watched their girlfriends red bottoms squirm in the corner, trying to cool the fire the boys had put in their tails.

Chapter 2: Popping Sarah and Emily

Sarah squirmed in the corner next to Emily. She looked at her roommate, and could see she was also feeling the same way she felt. Sarah was shocked she had been spanked, and that spanking had hurt, but she also felt her excitement now, as the spanking had stopped, and her pussy was left untended. She squirmed a little, as she thought of what could be coming next.

Emily was plagued by the thought of what might come next. She knew she was taking a risk, giving the keys to the locks that held their dresses and shoes on their feet to the boys who had just spanked her and her roommate. She knew the spare keys were still in their agreed upon safe spot, but that to use them, they would have to let a block of ice melt, which could take 4 hours. She squirmed as she heard the boys come into their room, and move behind her and Sarah.

Mike moved behind Sarah, as Brad moved behind Emily. Both boys had found some of the girls other toys, and decided it was time to move their relationship up a little more. The boys dropped the blindfolds they were carrying over their girlfriend's eyes, and spoke to them both.

"Emily, Sarah, you both did well, taking your punishment. We spanked you both equally, and for one simple reason. You didn't tell us you liked to be spanked. We have now fixed that by spanking you both together. We also know from our look around your apartment here that you like to play bondage games. So we have blindfolded you to make you an offer."

"An offer, for what, Brad and Mike?" Emily began to grow nervous, as she listened to their boyfriends' speech.

"Girls, we can tell you're aroused. We have seen your swollen pussies, and the moisture in your cunts, as you stand there, squirming in that corner. We also know you are both still un-popped, and we would like to be the ones to pop you. If you want us to pop you, we want you to kneel down, and then put your heads on the floor, spreading your legs and showing us your pussies. If you want us to release you, simply remove your blindfolds, and ask us to leave. We will wait in the other room, till you call us, telling us you are ready."

Brad and Mike turned and went into the living room, and cleaned up the chairs, putting them back under the girl's table. They sat and waited, thinking of how they could use the girls, if they submitted themselves to the will of the boys. They also thought of their moist, swollen pussies, and the thought of plundering their depths. They knew, it was in the hands of the girls in the next room, how the night would proceed.

"Sarah, do you want them to pop us?"

"I don't know Emily. I think it would be nice, but I am worried that if were popped, the attraction between us would die. I am still willing to wait, but if you want them to pop us, I will allow them to, since after all, this is your scene."

"Well Sarah, I like the feeling from Brad. He did give me a good sound spanking, and he got my song out of my mouth, which most boys haven't been able to do yet. And I know Mike had you singing your own sweet song. But I also don't want to force you to do anything you are not ready to do. But I know I want Brad to pop me, and I can tell Mike is eager to pop you. So I am going to kneel down, and show him my pussy, just like brad asked. I will leave it up to you, if you do the same."

Emily kneeled down, and spread her knees. She knew she was in the perfect situation for Brad to simply come up behind her, and pop her then and there. She wiggled her hips, and she could feel her pussy moisten at the thought. Her cunt also was swollen, and she knew she was ready for what would come.

Sarah was debating in her head if she was ready or not, but she had heard Emily kneeling down, and she knew in her heart her roommate would be saddened if she didn't go along with her idea. So Sarah kneeled down, and put her head on the floor, and spread her legs. She could feel her own pussy moisten and her cunt lips swelling, and she squirmed and wiggled her hips, as she heard Emily whisper to her. "Call them, Sarah. This is your call to make."

Sarah squirmed a little more, then she raised her voice, and called out to the waiting boys. "We've decided. Come in and judge our response."

The boys heard Sarah call out, and they walked to the bedroom door. They saw their girlfriends kneeling in the corner, their asses up, and their legs spread. The boys smiled, and removed their clothes, letting their cocks out of their cloth prisons. The boys smiled as they moved behind their respective girlfriends, and kneeled down, eager to claim them.

Sarah squirmed as she felt one of the boys behind her, and she wiggled her bottom. She felt a pair of hands on her hips, and she tensed up, and then she felt his cock at her entrance, and she moaned. Sarah felt her invader slowing advancing into her wet pussy, the friction between the cock and her walls stimulating her. She felt it at her cherry, and she tensed up, knowing that its advance from here on would be painful. She felt something rip in her, and the pain was intense, but it subsided as her invader began rhythmically plunging in and out of her depths, stimulating her own body. She began a new song of passion, as she knew what it was, to be popped.

Emily had heard Sarah's call, and she smiled as she knew the moment was close. She felt the boys behind her, and she felt them kneeling down. She wiggled her ass, and felt a hand on the small of her back, steadying her. She felt her own invader at her cunt, and felt it slide in smoothly. She squirmed as it reached her cherry, and then she squealed as it forced its way past her, into the depths of her core. She knew it would hurt, but the hurt was soon replaced with a growing passion, and she began to sing her passion song.

Brad and Mike plunged into and out of their girlfriends' depths, listening to their passion songs, as they played them like musical instruments. When the girls' songs got louder, and more frenzied, the boys slowed down. When their girls songs got slower, they sped up. The boys had not been naive when it came to playing a girl like a musical instrument, but they had not anticipated the passion the girls put into their own performances. Both boys swelled in their girlfriends, as they listened to their impassioned songs of desire and arousal.

Sarah and Emily were squirming and singing their songs as the boys plunged into their depths in varying rhythms. They were panting and squirming as the passion within their cunts built more and more, and each time they thought they would erupt, the boys would torment them more by slowing down their cocks. The girls were nevertheless building up their own passions, and finally, their bodies could not contain their excitement any longer. Both Sarah and Emily squealed out as their bodies let out their energy, causing their whole muscle groups to tense and relax multiple times, as their songs turned into squeals of delight and unaltered pleasure. They felt their cunts contracting around the cocks buried in them, milking them for their juices. The girls also felt the boys slow their thrusting, as they listened to their passion songs.

Brad and Mike felt their girlfriends convulse under them, and heard their pleasure squeals. They smiled, as they allowed the girls to cum for them, impaled on their cocks. The boys could feel the girls pussies milking their cocks, trying to get their cum out of the boys, but the boys knew how to wait, and let their girls calm down just enough, before plowing into their quivering bodies to bring them quickly to another orgasm. As they felt the girls' just start to come down, they both nodded, and plowed their cocks back into the depths of their girlfriends' pussies, listening to their renewed passion songs.