A Strong White Dominatrix

Story Info
White dominatrix seduces multicultural lesbians.
1.2k words
3.57
29.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Mistress Sarah White here. I'm a six-foot-tall, kind of chubby but still sexy, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman living in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia. The most racially diverse city in all of Canada. Welcome to my kinky, twisted world. I am a for-profit BDSM Mistress specializing in interracial domination. Believe it or not, most of my clients are ladies of African, Asian, Hispanic, Native American or Middle-Eastern descent. I love playing with women and only women. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I sometimes take things to extreme but only because I want to expose people's true selves, that's all.

I meet all kinds of ladies with unique fetishes. The kind of women people wouldn't suspect. Let me be the first to say that conservative women, religious women and business women put night club freaks and professional prostitutes to shame. They're the biggest freaks out there. Take Sister Muriel Denton for example. A Catholic nun! No, I am not kidding about this one, folks. Seriously. Sister Muriel is one of the Senior Nuns of a Catholic Convent in Eastern Vancouver. This five-foot-eight, chubby, brown-haired and alabaster-skinned, fifty-nine-year-old woman is into the kind of stuff that amazed even me.

Let's just say she required extreme domination. As she requested, I hung her upside down from the ceiling with thick steel chains. I whipped her, flogged her and inserted a cucumber in her asshole while fisting her pussy. I urinated all over her face and she happily drank it. Then I put her on all fours and fucked both her asshole with my strap-on dildo. I pulled her hair and spanked her fat White ass while fucking her. I worked my well-lubricated dildo deep into her ass. For some reason, I really enjoy dominating older women. Maybe it's because I had a control freak for a mother. Long story. Anyway, I had a lot of fun dominating the Catholic nun. I fucked her ass hard, making her scream to high heaven. Then I made her suck the same dildo which fucked her ass moments earlier. Am I cool or what? Afterwards I dismissed her like the slut she was.

I've recently met someone unforgettable. Sarai Al-Akber, a sexy Arab princess born and raised in the United Arab Emirates. She was studying business administration at the University of British Columbia in the city of Vancouver. Sarai Al-Akber was somewhat of a local celebrity. Standing five feet ten inches tall, slim, with dark bronze skin, black hair and pale blue eyes. She was exquisitely beautiful. There are quite a few Muslims in Vancouver, mostly from the growing African and Arabic immigrant communities. Sarai Al-Akber was wealthy, famous and popular. She was also unfulfilled. You see, she was a closet lesbian. Something she was desperate to hide from her international fan club. I guess that's why she was so lonely.

I was trolling the University of British Columbia campus for sexy chicks when I noticed Sarai sitting by herself in a corner of the library. I approached her and found myself mesmerized. She was that beautiful. A sexy Arab woman who wanted me to play the role of a sadistic Israeli dyke while she played the role of a naive Bedouin chick in thrall to her Jewish boss. How interesting. I was quite happy to play this role. I enjoyed dominating this sexy Arab woman. I tied her up after getting her naked and pissed all over her. Then I made her lick my asshole while I fingered her pussy. Then I took out my long black leather whip and whipped her while making her do menial tasks for me...in the nude. I'll never forget the hot, passionate screams I got out of the sexy Arab woman.

Sarai really liked the rough stuff. I made her eat stuff off the floor and also spanked her shapely ass. I flogged her while berating her after tying her up with thick steel chains. I also fingered her pussy and asshole while biting the areolas of her tits. I made her piss herself after tickling her non-stop for half an hour. Oh, yeah. I definitely knew how to handle all of the exotic and stunningly beautiful women who came into my special care. The highlight of this intensely erotic experiment was when I put Sarai on all fours and spanked her ass.

Take Vanessa Anderson for example. In the eyes of the world, she's a tall and sexy, successful Black woman. The daughter of a wealthy African businessman from the city of Toronto, Ontario. She's currently working as a lawyer in Vancouver. Vanessa is married to a good-looking Jazz musician named Jerome Dwight. He's a sexy Black guy from Atlanta, Georgia. Life is good for Vanessa. She's one of the top lawyers at the law firm of Winston, Jacobs & Hawkins in downtown Vancouver. Yet she's also a woman with a deeply hidden fetish. One that I'm helping her explore.

You see, Vanessa Anderson is a closet bisexual. Her friends and family don't know this about her. She sleeps with women on the side and hides it from her family and friends. Vanessa is also a newcomer to the BDSM world and she's quite eager to explore her submissive side. Vanessa has a thing for bossy white women and likes to explore the concept of Mistress and Slave in the Historical sense. Well, I am more than happy to help her with that. I am not opposed to the idea of having slaves, personally. Of course, it wouldn't be racially based. I wouldn't mind having a harem of Dutch, Central African, Russian, Indian, Japanese and Native American slaves. All female, of course. I don't consider any person inferior to any other person based on skin color. However, I believe in superiority based on personal strength and character.

And I am quite good at what I do. Just ask our dear friend Vanessa Anderson here. She is kneeling before me, completely naked, and obediently sucking on my toes. Of all the submissive women I have dominated over the years, Black women are my favourites. When I dominate a Black woman, I feel like I am playing with the ultimate taboo. The image of a naked White woman whipping a naked and tied up Black woman is quite powerful and provocative. I guess that's why I do it. I whipped Vanessa Anderson hard and spanked her big Black ass. I called her a slut, a ghetto whore, an ugly mammy and a few terms I won't print here. Then I took out my strap-on dildo, spread her big butt cheeks and inserted it in her asshole. And just like that, this strong White woman fucked a Black woman in the ass.

I really let Vanessa have it, folks. I whipped her face, back and buttocks while I rammed my dildo up her asshole. I spanked her big Black ass until it turned Black and blue. She screamed. She cried. She whined. She whimpered. Hell, she even pissed herself. I fucked her hard, drilling my strap-on into the forbidden depths of her asshole. She got so into it that she lost control and actually farted. The Black bitch farted all over a White woman's strap-on dildo while getting fucked in the ass. Amazing. Simply amazing. Afterwards, I made her kneel before me and suck my strap-on dildo clean. Then I told the bitch to get lost. I had other things to take care of. See you around the Universe.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers