Teacher's New Pet

Story Info
Older teacher seduces, then ravishes young male student.
5k words
4.44
93k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ubiquitous I posted this story on alt.sex.stories (remember usenet?) several years ago when I used the handle "Spaced Cowboy." Never added the extra chapters - plan to continue it soon.

A new strapon story from Spaced Cowboy....

"How's the page coming, Alex?" Ms. Preston walked back into the classroom, her heels clicking. I stared at the computer screen. Ms. Preston was my yearbook adviser, and we were on deadline. Mine was the last page to be completed, and I was having some trouble. We were working late after school alone in her classroom.

"I can't get this photo cropped right," I said.

"Let's see." She walked over next to me, her sweet perfume filling my nostrils. I stirred uncomfortably in my seat. Ms. Preston was in her early 40s, but still had an attractive figure, with long legs and a full bosom. Her frosted blonde hair fell to her shoulders, her face showing a few lines from her age but still quite pretty. I'm sure I wasn't the only guy at school who'd ever given her a second look, but I sometimes found her unbearably attractive. Today was one of those sometimes - she was wearing a skirt that feel just short of her knees, her slim, sexy legs in white hose, and a blouse cut low enough to show just a touch of cleavage. As she leaned over me to look at the screen, I knew I'd be jerking off over her that night for the umpteenth time.

I tried to focus on the screen as Ms. Preston fiddled with the photo, but it was difficult with her lovely body so close to me. Looking over, I could see right down the front of her blouse, her breasts hanging down heavy inside a lacy white bra. I got quite an eyeful before I heard her clear her throat. She was looking right at me, her blue eyes twinkling.

"Try to focus, Alex," she said, mock scolding.

I blushed bright red, my eyes dropping to the floor. She'd caught me! I didn't know what to say.

"Look," she said, returning her attention to the computer and sitting down beside me. "We just have to change the size of this a little. If you make the caption shorter, you can buy enough space to make it fit right." My cheeks were still flushed as she moved the mouse. She rested her hand on my shoulder, and I realized her knee was pressed against my thigh. I felt something tickle my leg. Looking down I saw that she'd slipped off her shoes and that one shapely foot was slipping up under my pants leg to caress my calf. I could tell what was happening, but I was struck dumb. Why was she flirting with me like this?

"Are you with me, Alex?" she said.

I nodded, still unable to speak. She reached up and turned my face towards hers with her hand, stroking my cheek and looking into my eyes. God she was beautiful, I thought.

"Would you rather look at me than the page?" she said, her mouth pursed in a knowing smile.

I couldn't respond. What was I supposed to say? I'd fantasized about something like this happening for months, but never imagined it would really come true. Ms. Preston leaned forward slowly and pressed her lips to mine, her hand running around behind my head to tousle my hair as her soft tongue slipped into my mouth. I kissed back, making bold enough to throw one arm around her and pull her close. Then I felt her push me away.

"Please tell me you're eighteen," she said, and I noticed that her cheeks were a little flushed.

"I am," I said, my voice cracking a bit. It was true, I'd just turned 18 the week before.

"Oh, Alex, you're so precious. It's been so hard for me to sit here with you and not do something like this." Her foot was still stroking my calf, and my cock was rapidly swelling in my pants. She continued, "Have you been with a girl yet, Alex?" Slowly, I shook my head. True again - not for lack of trying, but I was still a virgin. I'd never got beyond feeling a girl up through her bra, and had only done that once.

Ms. Preston smiled tenderly. "That could change tonight," she said quietly. "Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes!" I blurted out, still embarrassed and confused, but definitely eager. Ms. Preston stood up slowly and walked to her desk. I ravished her with my eyes as she did so, her beautiful backside swaying, her pretty stocking feet padding along the tile floor. She scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was an address.

"My house," she said. "I want you to meet me there tonight at seven. Can you do that?"

My heart began to beat faster. My parents were out of town for two weeks - there were lots of things that I could do.

"Sure," I said, my voice cracking again.

"Then get out of here." She leaned down and pecked me on the cheek. "We can finish this tomorrow. Tonight I want to get to know you a little better."

It was only 3:30, leaving me plenty of time to kill before I went to Ms. Preston's. I went home and took a shower, checking myself in the mirror a hundred times. I was amazed that my beautiful older teacher was really inviting me to her house to get intimate. How lucky could a young man get? But I was nervous, too, especially since I was a virgin. Would I be good enough for her? Would I embarrass myself somehow? What if people found out? But I knew that I'd be going, nerves or not. I tried to eat, but couldn't manage to get much down. Finally, the time came to go and with mounting anticipation I drove to Ms. Preston's house. She lived on a quiet cul-de-sac in a modest ranch style home. I pulled into the driveway, got out and knocked on the front door. At first no one answered. My spirits sank a bit as I checked my watch - 7:02. Had I been stood up? I knocked again. After a moment the door opened and Ms. Preston's head peeked around it.

"Come on in," she said, backing away. I walked inside and saw why she had been so careful opening the door. Her work clothes were gone, and instead she was wearing a sheer white bodystocking that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her heavy breasts were capped with large, brown nipples, their tips poking at the fabric. Her shapely hips and ass flowed down to slim thighs and calves and perfectly formed little feet with red-painted toenails. Her crotch appeared to be shaved. I looked her up and down, feeling my dick spring instantly to attention.

"What do you think?" she asked, shutting the door and running her hands over her supple body. "Not bad for 43, huh?"

"Oh god, you're so beautiful," I murmured. She just smiled. She reached out and took my hands in hers, stepping close to me. She was about my height and our lips met quickly, locking in a long, passionate kiss. Her arms were around me and, unable to contain myself any longer, I wrapped mine around her, crushing her close to my body, running my hands down her back to her pert, round butt. I squeezed her ass, and as I did so her hand ran down my back, down my pants to fondle my own butt. She squeezed my butt cheeks in her hands, then moved them around to undo my pants. She pulled them down quickly, taking my boxers along with them, reaching out to grasp my erect cock in her hand. She squeezed it, still kissing me. I pulled my shirt off, completely naked now, and she stepped back to look me over.

"You're a very attractive young man, Alex," she said. My heart leapt inside me. I wasn't the jock type, I was fairly short and only weighed about 120 pounds, not much of which was muscle. I'd never felt that I had the kind of body to attract women with, but obviously Ms. Preston felt differently.

"Thanks," I said, blushing a little.

"I especially like your cock," she continued, reaching out to stroke it again. "Would you mind terribly if I sucked it a little?" Oh god, here we go, I thought. I was too stunned to answer but she took my silence as a yes and knelt in front of me, fondling my tight balls. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock for a moment, then, looking up at me, took my meat completely into her mouth. I took a deep, gasping breath, deep pleasure engulfing me as I watched my teacher give me nasty head. It was so good I felt like I was going to blow my load right then and there, but just when I was at the point of cumming, she stopped, looking up at me playfully.

"Not yet, cutie, I want to have my way with you first," she said. Standing, she took me by the hand and led me back through the house to her bedroom. She had a king size four poster bed covered with deep red bedding. It certainly looked inviting. She led me to the bed and pushed me down onto it on my back, climbing on top of me. She kissed me passionately, first on my mouth, then on my neck, then my chest. I let my hands grope and fondle her as much as I could, getting more and more aroused by her sexy body. Then she looked up at me.

"Are you going to let me have my way with you, Alex?" she asked.

"Mmm hmmm," I moaned, eyes half closed, one hand squeezing her right breast.

"I want to tie you up and take you," she said, her voice a breathy whisper, her eyes blazing with lust. My cock was straining, I was dying to be with her, and the thought of being tied up by this sexy older woman while she had sex with my virgin body was so erotic I felt like I could cum on myself right there.

"OK," I said, my heart racing. I stared at Ms. Preston's ass as she stood up and went to her dresser. She rummaged in the top drawer for a moment and pulled out two long, silky strips of fabric. She returned to me, sliding on top of me on the bed, the warm weight of her body pinning me down as she sat straddling my chest. She tied one end of each of the strips to my wrists, then stretched my arms out and tied the other ends to the bedposts. I pulled at the straps and found that I couldn't budge. A thrill went through my body - I was at her mercy, and she wanted me. Not a bad place to be, I thought, as she began kissing my body again. She worked her way down my neck to my chest, teasing my nipples with her tongue. I moaned softly as she began kissing my belly, lower, then lower, then lower until she was almost there. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling again.

"I bet you want me to suck it, don't you?"

"Oh, please," I groaned.

She giggled, stretching out the tip of her tongue to barely touch my cock. She trailed the tip of her tongue down my shaft to my balls. God I needed to be inside her mouth, or better yet her pussy. My cock was aching for her touch, but not getting it. My balls were another story. She licked them tenderly, then took one after the other into her mouth, sucking them until I groaned again.

"Please, Ms. Preston," I moaned, but to no avail. She pulled away from me, smiling wickedly.

"I don't think you're tied up well enough," she said. "I need to tie your feet up too." She knelt down under the bed and emerged with a long bar, a round cuff at either end. Hoping that soon we'd be having sex, I didn't resist as she cuffed my ankles. The bar kept my legs spread wide apart. As I watched, she took a third, very long strip of the same silky fabric that bound my wrists out of her dresser drawer. She fed the strip through a small loop screwed into the middle of the bar. Then she knelt beside me and pulled on the fabric. I was helpless to stop her as she pulled my spread legs into the air, but I didn't want to resist anyway. Why did she want me in this position, I wondered. I guessed that she was probably going to tease my balls some more before giving me a blowjob. I had really hoped that she would take me into her pussy, but maybe that would come later. She tied one end of the strip to either bedpost just above the knots that held my arms. I wriggled a little, trying to get more comfortable. My legs were stretched out over my shoulders and spread wide. She reached down and gently stroked my balls with the tips of her fingernails, making me moan again. "Looks like I can reach these a little easier now," she said. She turned around, her nylon-clad ass in my face, and began licking again. She licked the insides of my thighs, my balls, even the ticklish place between my balls and ass - everywhere but my cock, which felt like it might just burst from desire. She lowered her rump towards my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth, and I began eating her through her hose, the fabric quickly soaking with my spit and her juice. The smell was stronger than I'd imagined, filling my nostrils with its pungent, sexual aroma, but I was far too horny to mind and just kept kissing and licking her damp mound through the nylon. Ms. Preston leaned back, mashing her cunt into my face one last time, then stood up.

"Are you ready for me to take you now, Alex?" she asked, gently raking her nails across my belly. I looked up at her from my bound and helpless position.

"Please take me," I whined. "I need you, Ms. Preston." I looked at her longingly, hoping she would strip and give me her sweet pussy.

Instead, she bent over and rummaged under the bed again. When she stood up, she was holding something strange in her hand. It was white, plastic or rubber, with straps hanging from it. After a moment, it registered - it was a dildo. The fake cock, about eight inches long, thick and realistically rough and veined, stuck out from what looked like white leather panties with straps tying on either side. I was confused. Was she going to fuck herself with this thing in front of me? Why was she still teasing me this way? My eyes widened and I drew my breath in with a sharp gasp as I watched her slip the leather harness around her supple hips. Now I realized what was going on - she wasn't going to fuck herself, she was strapping that dildo on so she could use it on me! I trie to sit up, but my wrists were firmly tied down. Ms. Preston watched me struggle against my unyielding bonds as she carefully fastened the straps on either side of the harness. When it was done, she stepped back, running a finger down the length of her false penis.

"I'm going to take you, Alex... with this."

"No- no, please, don't do this to me!" I kept wiggling helplessly on the bed. My bonds were secure, so there was nothing I could do to stop her. My heart was racing. She couldn't really be about to do this to me, I thought. Not Ms. Preston! I looked at her and saw a wicked smirk on her pretty face.

"Don't worry, Alex, you're still going to lose your virginity. I fully plan on letting you fuck my pussy with your virgin cock. It's just that I think it would be really hot if you gave up your virgin ass first."

"No, Ms. Preston, please, I'm not like that!" I protested. She just laughed.

"I'm betting you are," she answered. As I watched, she took a little bottle of lotion out of her nightstand. She squirted some onto her fingers and climbed onto the bed. Reaching down, she slid her index finger into my puckered asshole.

"Nooooo!" I wailed, feeling the cool lotion slipping inside of me. Her finger was up my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. The crazy thing was, my cock was still hard as a rock. I kept staring at her beautiful form in her sexy bodystocking, staying fully aroused even as she violated me with a second finger.

"Oh, Ms. Preston, I'll do anything if you don't do this to me, please, I promise I'll do anything!" I felt close to tears, but she was unmoveable. She knelt over me, silent now, still smirking, and squirted some more of the lotion onto her thick latex penis. I watched in horror as she began to rub the lotion all over the dildo until it glistened. She was serious - she was really going to fuck me with it. I strained at the bonds holding me securely in place, hoping against hope to get away, but the most I could manage was a slight wiggle of my butt which was quickly stopped by her grabbing me by the legs. She looked down at me triumphantly, her eyes traveling up and down my body, the greased head of the dildo bumping me between the legs.

I made one final plea. "Please," I whimpered.

It was the last word I spoke as an anal virgin. Ms. Preston took the dildo in her hand and guided its head to the opening of my asshole. I could feel it, thick and cool, pressing my cheeks apart. Hard pressure became pain as she slowly forced the dildo against my tight virgin hole. I moaned quietly as the pain mounted. A second later, the rubber cockhead burst through my clenched sphincter with brutally painful force. I screamed, thrashing my head from side to side as she forced the fat fake cock up my ass. I could feel it filling me, slowly and painfully, and my cries echoed off the walls. My chest heaved and my mind raced. That was it, I've been fucked, I thought. My ass was violated and I'd never be an anal virgin again. I felt like a part of my manhood had just been ripped away, never to return. And god, how it hurt! Ms. Preston was not exactly gentle with me, driving the cock up me until the base of the harness was pressed hard against the outside of my ass. Then she pulled it out until just the head was still lodged agonizingly inside me. Looking down with obvious pleasure at my pain-contorted face, she slammed it all the way back in as hard as she could, making me scream again.

"Oh god, please stop! Please stop! It HURTS!" I cried.

Ms. Preston responded by slamming my ass again, then again, then again, each time closer to the last, until she was just fucking me, the strapon reaming my ass with each powerful thrust of her hips. Soon I had stopped struggling and begging. I was getting fucked now, and I had no choice but to take it in the ass until she was done with me. I couldn't believe it was really happening - I'd been seduced by my teacher, and now she was forcing me! The worst part of it was that even now with eight inches of latex penis up my ass, my cock was still hard as a rock. I couldn't help it. Ms. Preston was so beautiful and I wanted her so bad I could hardly stand it. As she kept fucking me it began to hurt less, and although I couldn't keep myself from crying out, it wasn't really from pain. The dildo filled my ass so full, giving me a tight, stretched feeling down there that frankly was very arousing. And to be honest, the whole situation was very erotic. A beautiful 43 year old woman had seduced me, an innocent 18 year old virgin, tied me up, and now was reaming my ass for her pleasure. Looking up at Ms. Preston's hot body between my legs, I could only imagine what a hot, perverted picture we must have made. The fast, hard pace her fucking kept me gasping and squealing, writhing beneath her first in pain and now, yes, in pleasure. As Ms. Preston kept giving it to me hard and long, I felt something give way in my spirit. No longer was I protesting what had happened. I wanted to give her my ass now, I liked the way it felt with her fucking me. Yes, I thought, I like it. Oh god, I wonder if that means I'm gay. I looked into Ms. Preston's eyes, and saw the familiar twinkle. She knew I'd given myself to her now.

"Oh, fuck me," I moaned. "Fuck MEEE."

"Yeah," Ms. Preston gasped, "Oh yeah, you like it, don't you."

"Yeeessss!"

She reached up and undid the cuffs holding my ankles, and I wrapped my legs willingly around her hips. She ground her hips into mine, stretching over me to untie my wrists as well. I was free now, and freely giving myself to her as she fucked away. It wasn't long before I saw that she was biting her lip, her eyes fluttering closed, her hips slamming hard into mine and staying there, quivering, her whole body quivering as she came on top of me. She moaned softly, pulled the dildo out of my wet ass with a soft "plop" and sat back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Oh god, Alex, that was SO hot," she said.

I just lay there, my cock still aching with desire as she sprawled out next to me. Surely it was my turn now.

"I'm sorry I had to force you at first," she said. "But you did like it, didn't you." I nodded slowly, bewildered by what had just happened and overcome by passionate desire for her flushed, panting body. I reached over to squeeze her tits, but she pulled her hands away.

12