How To Be A Boi Bitch Lesson 05

Story Info
Why you are my cock whore as you fuck your wife.
1.7k words
4.36
26.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, my darlings, you must be craving it. Every single day. Cock. And you have been looking at the world differently. Looking at men. At how their asses fill out their jeans. Their pants. How much of them is covered up. How much you want to tear it off. That piece of cloth. And see those shapes, freed up and yours for the taking. When you and your wife, you and your girlfriend are at the mall. When you are going for dinner, that's all you can think of. All you want in your mouth. And in your cunt. All you need. All you care about.

Cock.

You are a slave for it now.

You would do anything for it, wouldn't you? Anything at all. You dream about it. Fantasise about it. Losing yourself in delightfully delirious delusions. It's all that matters. I know how it feels, my darlings. To lose it all. To lose yourself. In these moments. In that glory. When you are pushing your wife, your girlfriend away. When you feel she wouldn't understand. Feel that she is no longer enough. That you want more. That you deserve more.

That you deserve cock. And that cock is all you deserve.

You have lost control, my darlings. Just like I did when i was still you.

(7) TO BE A BITCH IS TO BE IN CONTROL

I couldn't wait for my girlfriend to leave. Couldn't wait for me to be alone. To celebrate the whore. I was no longer myself, but not yet who I was going to be. And it didn't matter. Cock. It was all that mattered. To fly this high. To stay there. Oh, I wished I could stay there forever. Riding high. Riding on my bitch's cock. On the three, in fact, that I owned by then. One cock is not enough, my darlings. It is never enough for a bitch. We need variety. Diversity. Black and white. Big and thick. Cock. It's like discovering that there is double chocolate ice cream after all you have been fed throughout your life is vanilla. You never want to go back to it. Vanilla. How little flavor it now has. How little it excites you.

During those times when you make love to your girlfriend. When she opened up to you, for you, when her cunt was wet and willing. For your tongue to probe it. Her fingers reaching out to tousle your hair. To draw you further in. Between her legs. Forcing you to taste her soul, to love her. Like she loves you. When all you are thinking about is me.

That's right, my darlings. I know you are. You are mine. Body and soul. That cock you want is mine. And your girlfriend in front of you is a fading photograph. Memories of times that have passed. Memories of when you were but a man and not yet a boi. Her cunt, offered with so much love tastes like waxed paper to you. Like vanilla.

You want to be my slave, darling? Is this your place? Where you wish to be?

Then kneel for me, bitch.

In your mind. In that room inside you. That you are now in. While your girlfriend kisses you, while your wife's fingers travel up your spine. While your cock slowly enters her. While you are in her.

All this time.

All this time, I am in you. We are together in this room.

While you are fucking her. To hold onto what your life used to be. Feeling it slip away, drenched in her cunt juice.

Can you hear me enter? That deliberate clicking sound as I put one of my booted feet in front of the other? They are your heartbeat, my darlings. That's all you focus on. What you are afraid of. What you desire. While you are on your knees. Inside your mind. Waiting for me.

I'm coming for you. Unlocking that door. Look up. Look at who you let in.

Look at me, my darling cock whore. As I enter your mind.

Look at me. I am your future, and you are my past.

Raise up your head to worship.

I'm wearing them, of course. Because I want you to run your tongue across their tips. Open your mouth. Don't look up. These are the boots of the holy whore. This is your goddess and your god. This is me, for you. Your body still belongs to your wife, your girlfriend. But they are far away. In the same bed as you. But far away. Touches that barely reach you.

You are with me, bitch. Your mind is mine. And I'm going to fuck it.

Can you feel my claws caress your cheek? Is it me? Or is it your girlfriend?

Does it matter?

Can you feel how I lift up your chin? Force you to look at me? As your eyes wander up my thighs, white marble skin wrapped in shiny black.

I'm all dressed up for you. To show you what you will be. Look at them. The rubber stockings that flow up from the boots and up my thighs? Touch them. Can you feel how soft they are beneath your fingertips? Can you feel my blood rushing? That pulse in my thigh when you touched it?

You can hear your wife moaning, your girlfriend hissing. From far away. Don't listen.

Listen to me. I am in control of you.

Let your eyes wander up. Let your fingers follow. Up my tights. To my cock. It's hard for you. You did this. Aren't you proud? That it was you? That my clawed fingers are stroking it for you? Right in front of your face. So close. You want to taste it, don't you? You've been wondering since the beginning how I would taste. Let me run it over your lips. Yes. Just like that. Its tip sliding across your mouth. With you opening it. Begging for it. Wanting more. More than that one, clear drop the binds us together, through the air, a string between me and you, a chain of perfect pre-cum.

She can feel it, you know? Your wife. Your girlfriend. That you have changed.

That I'm inside you. That you are becoming me. Submitting to me.

Scratch you claws across her back. Hurt her. That is why I demanded you to grow out your nails. To do this. To hurt her good. Let me watch you hurt her just enough for her to open her eyes. To open her mouth to a groan of lustful pain. Look into her eyes. That's not vanilla you see. Your girlfriend, your wife. She has been waiting for you. Waiting for this. For you to become more than you were.

Taste her. Your mouth opening to her tongue, now no longer sweet and tender, but rough and demanding.

That's not vanilla you taste.

And now make her look into your eyes. Into the darkness that are your pupils, dilated and wide and now a window to your soul.

She can see me there. With you. In your mind. Seeing you on the floor, naked and shivering. Your ass raised high for me. How I taught you to present yourself. Your hands spreading your cheeks for me. As I slowly rub my cock up and down between them. Patiently. Hard. Even as your own cock is getting thicker, touching your wife all inside her cunt, she sees me. In your eyes. In your soul.

Behind you. Slowly breaking you in. Feel it. It's just the tip of my cock. Slowly being swallowed up by you. Through the rings of your boi cunt. This is how she feels. Your wife. Right before you enter her. This is what I want you to understand. Understand her. Before I slowly slide into you. This is not a dildo, my darling boi. This is me. Inside you. Your cunt. Your mind.

Wrap yourself around me. Suck me into you. Work your muscles, darlings. You have prepared for this.

I can feel her now, you know? Through you. Your cock. And through your cunt. Her lust travels through you. And into my cock. Into me.

We're both fucking her now. As your cock pushes deeper into her. and mine into yours.

She can see it. That you are more now.

That you are both now cock whores.

My cock whores.

I love how tight you still are, my darling. How much your boi cunt is flexing. I will cum in you. I will breed you with my filth. With my fantasies. That will leak out of you. That will fill you. Until you overflow. Lean down to your wife. Kiss her. Tongue scraping against lips. Against teeth. Finally finding her tongue.

While I am fucking your mind.

Tell her. Tell her now. That you love her. Because you do. Because she is not vanilla.

And neither are you.

I'm cumming with you both, my darling.

My cum flows through your cunt as yours flows through hers.

Whisper it. Tell her.

"I want to be your whore, my darling."

Tell her quietly. Still trying to catch your breath. As your hand reaches out for hers. And your fingers find each other. Holding each other tight. Tell her again, tell her that you want to be her whore. And that you want her to be yours. Forever.

And kiss her. Softly. While I wipe off my soiled cock in your mind. And fill it with the decadence of my cum.

And then show it to her. The cigarette case. The cigarettes. Tell her you need to smoke now.

She will ask you, of course. She will wonder. She will remember the smells. She will wonder why you smoke now. And have not before. Take out the cigarette. While you lie next to her. And don't lie. Light it. Feel it rush through you. And smile. And tell her the truth.

That you have never been fucked like this before. That she is the love of your life. And you are hers.

And that this is yourself rewarding for it.

And that there will be so much more to come. So much beauty. And happiness.So much you want to explore with her.

She will ask you, of course. More questions. On who gave the cigarettes to you. Who turned you onto it. What made you change.

Tell her it was a friend. For that is what I am. I am not her enemy. I am your friend.

And you are my bitch.