My New Piss Whore Simone

Story Info
Simone finally indulges my need for golden showers.
3.5k words
102.7k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

"Can you bring me a roll of toilet paper please?"

I get a roll from the hall closet and bring it into you in the bathroom.

The sight before me makes me stop in my tracks.

You're not sitting on the toilet, but instead, on one of those camping toilets, which is basically a toilet seat on four legs. Your pants are pulled down and bunched up just below your knees, which allows you to spread your legs apart. You have removed your shirt, and I can see your erect nipples poking out at me, letting me know how excited you are.

I know you're not into pee play, but the site of you sitting on this contraption has me immediately erect, and what's more exciting, is that I know you got this, and put yourself in this position especially for me, because you knew the effect that this would have.

"Mr. N.", you say in your best school girl voice, "there's something wrong with the plumbing on this toilet...I think you need to check out from below."

I quickly strip myself naked, and slide myself under the seat, like a mechanic checking out the undercarriage of a car.

I look up at the beautiful sight above me. Your pussy is swollen and moist with anticipation. Your cunt lips are hanging down and I can see right up inside you. Your pink pucker is also exposed to my view, as the toilet seat design stretches your cheeks apart naturally.

I'm lying on my back, with my legs and feet sticking out in front of you, in between your widely stretched legs and feet.

I raise my head up and you feel my lips come in contact with your pussy. You hear smacking noises as I am placing long slow kisses all over your cunt and exposed ass. Ever once in awhile between kisses, I let my tongue slip out and graze your clit or poke at your asshole. Each time I do I hear a long, low moan from above.

Your pussy is velvety smooth and moist with your juices. I'm sucking on one lip, and then the other, which makes them even thicker and hang wider open. The taste of you is intoxicating and I can feel your juices on my lips, nose and chin.

I let my right hand fall down to my side, and it hits something, so I look up to see what it might be. I see that you have already carefully laid out all of our toys neatly on a towel on the floor, so they'd be conveniently within my reach.

There's the natural jelly dildo, of course, and the small bullet vibrator. There's also a set of three tapered butt plugs, of increasing sizes, that I don't remember seeing before. I see a tube of lube on the towel too, but the shimmer on the toys tells me you've already taken care of applying a light coat to each of them, so they are greased up and ready to use.

I grab the small bullet vibe and turn it on low. You hear the telltale hum and let out a quick shriek, as I see you start clenching your pussy and asshole, waiting to feel the intense vibrations on one of your throbbing openings.

The vibrator touches your pulsating clit and I hear you suck in air through your clenched teeth, and then let out another long slow moan, that gets louder and longer as you feel my out stretched tongue press into your asshole.

I can feel your asshole tensing and releasing around my tongue, as the ripples from the vibrator on your clit are causing you to clench and release your puss.

My tongue is pushing farther and farther into your ass and I can feel you pressing down on the seat so that you can take more of me inside of you.

With my free hand, I reach out and grab the jelly, and slowly insert it into your wet and welcoming cunt, inch by inch, while continuing to move the vibrator over your clit, and my tongue into your ass.

I pull the jelly out, just as slowly, and almost all the way, and I hear a plaintiff moan from above me, and I know you are pouting. I hold the jelly still, with just the tip of the head still inserted into you, and I can feel you trying to buck forward on the seat, so get more of the jelly back up into you.

I'm teasing you though, and moving the jelly with each attempt by your hips to impale yourself back on it. If it weren't for the intense sensations on your clit and your ass, this teasing would have you in full pout, and maybe even stomping your feet. Instead, all I hear from above is mild whimpers and deep low moans.

Taking a little mercy on you, I pull my face away from your ass because I want to see the jelly disappearing up inside you, and the reaction of your cunt and asshole at the pleasure it is providing.

I start to slowly move the jelly back into you, and I see your ass clenching at the air, trying to find my tongue again. Instead I reach out with my right hand and start rubbing and moving my index finger in your ass.

I'm slowly fucking you with the jelly now, and I feel you lean forward and stretch your hands out to grab my cock, which has been sticking straight up at the ceiling since I slid under this chair, and is throbbing. You must have grabbed the tube of lube, as your hands start moving up and down my shaft slowly, and with no friction, and your thumb is rubbing over the head of my cock.

It's my turn to moan now, and the sounds from below your seat let you know that I'm really enjoying what you're doing.

My eyes are drinking in the sights and sounds from above me. The bullet vibrator is humming as I move it back and forth and round and round on your prominent and exposed clit. I can see you rocking your hips in time with the jelly as I push it into you and pull it out of your pussy.

I've started to rock my hips as the motion of your hands up and down on my penis has matched the pace of the jelly that I'm sliding in and out of your cunt.

I take my finger out of your ass and reach out for the smallest of the butt plugs. You feel the lubed tip of it circling your asshole, and I see it opening and closing trying to coax the toy in where my finger just was. I push it slightly and it pops right in. Your ass expands over the wide part of the plug, and then clamps down around the smaller part near the base. I hold the base, and wiggle it slightly and you moan to let me know how good it feels inside you.

I hear your breathing quickening and I know you are as close to cumming as I am. "Simone", I say from below the seat, "I need to be inside you...NOW"

You gasp as you feel the jelly leave your cunt, and the vibrator leave your clit. But you still have the great sensation of having the butt plug firmly planted in your ass.

I slide out from under the seat as quickly as possible and pull you up to your feet. I turn you around help you kneel on the toilet seat, placing your hands down on the floor in front of you to support your weight. Your ass is tilted up, and I can see the plug shifting as you squeeze and release around it. Your swollen and dripping puss is sticking out from under your ass, hanging open begging me to fill you up with my cock.

I lean forward and stick in just the head of my prick, and again you moan. I'm slowly pushing myself in and when the full length of my cock in inside you, I feel you reach back with the small bullet vibrator, and return it to your clit. From the sound of it, you've cracked it up to the third setting.

"Fuck me John" you bark out at me "Fuck me hard and tell me when I can cum!"

I start slamming into your moist cunt and I feel you pushing back against me with every thrust, fighting to keep the vibe on your clit. The plug is bouncing in your ass from the motion of our thrusts and the mental flexing of your vaginal muscles. My hands are on your ass and I'm kneading your cheeks and stretching you as wide as I can, giving me a better view of your ass filled up with the butt plug.

I feel my cum boil up from my balls and I start spraying my sweet cream deep within your pussy.

"Cum Simone...CUM FOR ME NOW!" I command, and I feel you start moving the vibrator over your clit faster. My cock is still crashing into your pussy, and I'm pushing and wiggling the butt plug to heighten your pleasure.

I feel the last squirt of cum leaving my cock as you start moaning and squealing, letting me know that your orgasm is in full force. We keep fucking each other for all we're worth until your climax subsides, and my cock starts to soften.

I help you off the toilet and we share a deep embrace. You look up at me with a smile and say "would you believe, I still need to pee??!!"

"Me too" I say, as I smile broadly back at you.

You reach down and grab my by my flaccid cock and pull me toward you as you sit yourself back down on the camping toilet. Your head leans forward, still pulling me by my cock, and you lead me directly into your open and waiting mouth. You can taste the sweet combination of both our fluids on my cock as you slowly suck and lick it back to attention. My hands are holding your head and my hips start thrusting back and forth, fucking my cock into your face.

I'm loving the feeling of your smooth tongue on my cock, but I wasn't lying about needing to pee, and I haven't yet been able to convince you to share my enthusiasm for golden showers.

"Simone" I whisper your name softly, "I really wasn't kidding about needing to pee." I say, mostly as a warning, but a little with the hope that today might be the day.

You pull my cock out of your mouth, give it a long lick from my balls up to the tip, like and ice cream cone. There's a playful glint in your eyes and you say "so what's stopping you?"

You see the my whole face light up when what you just said sinks in, and I give you a look with my eyes that says "REALLY?!!"

You smile back at me and wink your approval, and keep stroking my cock lightly as you lean back slightly.

It's always funny how hard it is to start your steam when you have to pee really badly, and it's especially hard when your cock is being jacked by the woman you love and who you are introducing to her first golden shower. I'm trying to concentrate but I'm keeping my eyes open, to drink in this incredibly sexy scene that is unfolding in front of me.

I'm looking down at your perfect breasts and can see your nipples bigger and harder than I've ever seen them. You still have a hint of a smile on your face as you're stroking my dick and waiting for me to start peeing on you. I know you're not 100% sure about golden showers, and that just makes me love you more knowing that you're doing this especially for me. As my eyes wander further down your body, I can see you have your legs spread as far as possible, your cunt still gaping open and I see that you still have the butt plug firmly in place.

Your other hand slides down your belly, through your downy pubic hair, and you start stroking your clit and pinching it between your thumb and forefinger.

This sends a shiver down my spine, and I feel the first bit of piss leave the end of my dick, as it dribbles out and falls between your legs, landing on the floor between us. Our eyes lock on each other, I relax just a bit more, and then I start to piss with a sense of purpose.

The first jet hits your belly and your feel my warm liquid splashing up and sprinkling your breasts. My piss starts running down through your navel, and collecting between your legs, and down over your cunt. Your hand is still rubbing your clit which is now fully lubricated with my piss. Your other hand is still holding my cock and you begin to focus my stream on other parts of your body.

I feel a surge as you direct my piss first to your left nipple, and then over to your right one. I see your nipples get bigger and harder from the stinging force of the piss stream, as well as from the nasty enjoyment you find yourself feeling from this wanton activity. A large puddle is forming on the floor under your seat, and the entire room is filling with the sounds and smells of my piss as it splashes over your body and flushes down between your legs and over your hand and pussy.

You let your hand leave your clit for a moment, and you bring it up to your nose, to get a better smell of my golden liquid, and realize it's not that bad.

I see you extend your tongue and allow yourself a taste. You close your mouth and eyes, savoring the droplet, like the first sip of a fine bottle of wine, and I'm trying to slow down my stream, hoping that you find that the flavor agrees with you.

You start aiming my cock higher on your chest, and I get so excited by what I hope is going to happen next, that if I wasn't busy pissing, I'd probably cum!

Your head leans forward and you let my stream bounce off your lips, which are tightly closed at this point. My piss is splattering on your face and around your nose, and you look up and see the pleasure and love in my eyes. While looking up at me, you allow your mouth to open, and my piss is now collecting around your tongue as your mouth fills with my now dwindling stream.

Hitting capacity, my piss starts flowing out of the corners of your mouth, dribbling down your neck and shoulders and over your heaving breasts. Our eyes are still locked on one another, and your mouth is still wide open and full of my steaming hot piss. I realize that my mouth is also hanging open from the beautiful sight before me. I close my mouth and instinctively swallow, hoping you get the hint that that's what I want you to do.

Your eyes close first, and then your mouth, and I see your throat flex as you swallow my piss, and my eyes scan down your neck, through the valley of your breasts, following my golden nectar on its path to your belly.

I lean in close and put my lips on yours, which startles you at first because your eyes were still closed. Our tongues instinctively engage and I can taste my piss on the insides of your mouth. I break our kiss after a few minutes and say "I can't believe you did this for me, that was so fricken hot!"

Looking back up at me with your beautiful brown eyes, you smile and say "If you want to feel something fricken hot, slide yourself back under this chair, because I wasn't kidding about needing to pee either!"

Another "REALLY" look comes across my face, but this time I'm on my back and under that seat as quickly as possible, not waiting for a wink or a response. I feel the cool piss on the floor as I lay down with my face directly under you. It's good thing I moved quickly too, as I feel the first droplet of your piss hit my nose just as I got myself into position.

I stick my tongue out to try and reach the droplet when all of the sudden I feel your piss hitting my face with the force of a fire hose. Being seated on the camping toilet has given your body the normal sensations of releasing your bladder, and there is no hesitation in the urgency of your stream. I have my mouth open and catching the full torrent of your piss in my mouth, as the spray slashes over my face and hair.

The first mouthful I savor and swallow slowly, lifting my head so your piss is now bouncing off my eyes and forehead. I quickly let my mouth fill up again, but this time spurt your piss down and over my cock, where your hand has returned to slowly jacking me off as you piss. I reach up and wiggle the butt plug which is still protruding from your ass to return the favor, and I hear a loud moan from above.

Your stream is starting to slow down, so as much as I hate to have your hand leave my cock, I slide myself across the floor, so my cock is now directly under your pissing cunt. I'm letting your stream hit me right on the tip of my cock, and I feel your hot piss running down between my legs and through the crack of my ass, pooling underneath me.

My cock is harder than forged steel, and my hand is now jacking it furiously withing the last of your piss stream, making your warm liquid fly all over me, as well as splash up on your cunt and asshole. As the last bit of your piss leaks out of you, I slide myself back down and push my face up to your pissy cunt, licking your drenched pussy and tonguing your little pee hole.

You start moaning very loudly as my tongue is flicking up and over your clit, and I can't take it anymore. I put both of my hands on your ass cheeks and practically throw you forward off the seat so you land on your hands and knees. I slide out from under the seat and kneel behind you and rip the butt plug out of your ass, which hangs open lewdly after having that rubber invader in there for most of the morning.

We are both well lubed with our combined piss, so my cock easily enters your dank dark hole and you feel my deep within your bowels as my pubes are tickling your ass. Your hand has returned to your clit so I reach forward and grab your nipples and pinch and tweak them, just keeping myself buried to the hilt in your ass.

"FUCK ME" you yell, "Fuck me HARD....MAKE ME CUM" you instruct and I feel you move forward forcing my cock to withdraw from your ass. Just as the tip is at your sphincter, I lurch forward and bury myself to the hilt again, and I feel my balls bounce off the back of your hand. Your draw away from me again, and then I feel you push back, again slamming my cock as far up your ass as it has ever been.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEE....FUCK MY ASSSSSS" you yell as our bodies begin crashing into each other in wild abandon.

As I'm crashing into your beautiful and tight ass, I'm looking down at your wet hair, your piss covered body, and the shallow pool of cooling urine you're kneeling in as I'm giving you the ass fucking of your life. The scene is too much for me and I feel my cock spasm and fill your bowels with another load of my sweet cream. Still pumping into you from behind, I hear your breath quicken and then you shriek as your hand flies over your clit and you begin to cum in a mind-blowing orgasm. I swear you may have pissed again, as I can see ripples in the puddle on the floor where your nectar is shooting out of your cunt.

We collapse in a heap on the floor, still spooning, as we lay in the cooling puddle of piss.

"I think we need a hot shower" you say as you roll on your side to face me.

"Yea, we should probably clean this up first though." I reply, smiling and stroking your piss soaked hair.

"I don't know." you reply with a giggle, "I always need to pee again after a nice hot shower."

I lean forward and kiss you deeply, knowing that I've successfully christened my new piss whore.

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
:)

Best orgasm I've had in a while. Thanks, man :) Always important for us vagina-havers to pee after sex; it's only healthy!

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 9 years ago
Delicious

Very tasty story,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great imagination, worthy of a 5 vote! Surely the writer's oral/genital weirdness must be unique.

why buy toilet paper at all? Just encourage more female friends, like Simone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

couples need to remember to keep adding new experiences to their sex to keep the freshness in it. I like to camp toilet.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mandy's Kink Charlie's sister is pretty thirsty.in Fetish
Piss on the Bride A male stripper puts on a crazy show for a bachelorette.in Fetish
Golden Showers My Addiction She whispered, “I want you to piss on me!”in Fetish
Golden Girls Young widow is introduced to kink by her sister-in-law.in Fetish
More Watersport Fun With Wife We continue to explore the joys of peeing on each other.in Fetish
More Stories