Wifey

Story Info
A little black dress leads to...a nice fuck.
2.2k words
3.98
95.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AntaeusQ
AntaeusQ
12 Followers

"Oh, Sharon, what are you wearing?" I asked, as soon as I entered the house. My wife stood in front of the door in a fancy cocktail dress. The black outfit clung tightly to her body, cutting off just above her knees. Black high-heeled shoes made her taller than she was, at five feet-four inches. She glittered like a jewel. My heart skipped a beat, just as it did that first night I met her at the stripper bar.

"I got a new dress, Phil," she said, fanned out her long arms and then rested her hands on her hips. "How do I look?" Like she wasn't working with fire.

She thrust her hip out, and hung her arm limp. She waited on my answer.

"Incredible, baby. Just incredible," I said, stuttering over my words. "I mean, like wow."

She beamed. That's just what she wanted to hear.

"Oh, honey," she said. "You don't think I'm getting to old or too fat?" she asked, playing a refrain from every woman's worst fears.

She had model-good looks, long curly red hair, and the perfect body and the kind of face that made men fall hard. Thousands had seen, many had pursued, some had even tasted of her sweet charms, but in the end, she was all mine.

"Do you like it, Phil?" she asked. "I was walking through the mall and caught sight of it. What do you think? Do you like how it makes me look?" She smoothed the side of her hips. She didn't like that she was filling out her thighs. But I loved it. I just had to keep the opinion to myself. She was getting better with age. She was thirty-two, about the time most women start losing their looks. But she was getting finer and finer.

I smiled. "Let me see. Turn around." I put my hand to my chin and considered how much I wanted to fuck her.

She put out her arms and shimmied her shoulders, moving seductively in slow rhythmic motions. She shifted on her feet, snaking her body and teasing me with her knockout curves. She made a full turn and then hoisted her porn-star tits. She gripped and squeezed the melons of soft flesh.

I clapped my hands a few times, letting her know that she was a real winner. I walked up to her and politely teased one of her nipples.

"Ooooooooh, Phil," she said and melted under my hand. I reached for the other and turned the soft mams. "Fuck. I love it when you do that." She encircled her arms around my neck and I tasted the honey-sweet taste of her lips. "Mmmm," she said and squeezed my ass.

"How long do you think you can keep on that dress?" I asked.

She closed her eyes. "Not very long, I hope."

She opened her mouth, and slid her tongue along her lips, then flashed it in quick darts.

When we first met, I was impressed by her power to make me cum just by her tongue in my mouth. Not many women can do that. I fell in love with a stripper that night and I told myself I'd make her my wife some day. The memories came rushing by as our mouths joined in heated passion. We played with each other. Our hungry tongues exploded in a frenzy of uncontrollable lust. I felt my wetness against my leg.

"You're beautiful." My hands traced the form of her supple, undulating body. "The dress is nice, but you know what?"

'What?" she said, licking my Adam's apple.

"I don't think you need a dress," I said, rubbing the soft flesh of her arms. "I don't think you can improve on perfection." I pulled down one strap and then the other.

"What are you doing?"

She stood motionless. With a tug, the dress fell away from her breasts, exposing the white tit flesh and the coral-pink of her swollen nipples. Her cheeks flushed red.

"That's more like it," I said.

I took each globe and sucked on their swollen buds. Her body convulsed.

She pulled me closer to her and clawed at my back with her sharp manicured nails.

"I need you, Phil. I've been waiting for you all day, thinking about you. Thinking about how I was going to give myself to you."

My hands moved up and down the fabric covering her excited ass. She swished her bottom from side to side in excitement. I clutched her still and lifted the hem of her dress, gliding my fingers up her thighs. I clapped her hard on her naked ass cheeks.

"Ouch, fuck yes. Spank me, daddy. Spank your bad girl. Spank her good."

I kneaded her ass cheeks and she pulled me in tighter, smashing our bodies closer together. I pinched her rump over and over again.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she said, locking her hands behind my neck. "Fuck, that feels good." She flicked her tongue into my ear.

I fingered the top of her ass crack.

"Mmmmmm," she said. "Just like that."

She shivered, and collapsed her head onto my chest.

"My god," she said, as I probed her ass crack with my hand, tenderly sliding my fingers down the dark, moist crevice. She was a ball of raw nerves.

"Oh, god," she squealed. She fought the urge to turn her ass away and at the same time compelled herself to take the pleasurable abuse.

I stared at her face. Perspiration dripped from her red freckled face.

"Oh, hunny," she said. "You sure know what a girl needs."

"Yeah. Having her ass worked over." I gave her a quick kiss.

She passed a hand over her forehead. Wet copper curls clung to her. She shook her head.

"I want your fuck fingers inside of me." She licked her lips. "Please. I want to feel you fuck my asshole. Everything that I am, my heart and soul, this body, my tits, my ass, my cunt, everything. It belongs to you." Her eyes pleaded.

"Of course," I said.

We walked over to a wall, where she supported her back, while we kissed. She snapped her teeth teasingly but serious. She was an animal.

I thought back on some of the wonderful memories we'd had together. On our first night, she sucked my dick. and we fucked for hours all over her apartment from the carpeted living room floor to the cold vinyl of her bathroom. By the second night, she was licking my asshole and I was fucking hers and filling her with my seed, all without a condom. We were meant to be. Three months later, we were married.

I lifted her dress up above her ass and around her waist. I pressed my fingers into her yielding muscles, while she winced and begged me to go harder. I gave her a playful spank, and pinched her ass. I rolled her bottom between my hands. She urged me to work harder. Sweat ran down her crack. Her sweat and sex juices stung my nose.

"You're ready, aren't you? You're ready to be taken?" I asked.

I plowed through the moss hair of her cunt and found her honey dripping cunt.

"Ungh," she said. "Yes, my love. Oh, my god," she said, shutting her eyes. I fingered her wet pussy and rubbed her slick flow between my fingers. She was ready.

I curled two fingers into her and hooked her cunt, while I pressed into her clit with my palm. She panted and nodded in acceptance. She bit her lower lip and breathed on my face.

"Fuck me."

So I did. I finger fucked her and shoved my tongue deep into her mouth.

"I'm all yours," she said. "Fuck me. Take me. Do whatever you want with me."

"You don't mean that." I frigged her mercilessly.

"I do. Do it," she said, baring her white, small teeth. "Anything. Do it to me."

I popped my finger out and wiped my hands on her meaty thigh.

"You don't know what you're asking for."

I clutched her waist and sucked on her neck.

"Oh, yes, like that," she said. "Just like that. I want your tongue in me."

She undid my pants, and yanked them down, along with my underwear. I stepped out of them and took off my shirt.

"What a man I have."

"You deserve the best."

She licked her lips, and I lowered myself to my knees, all the while licking and sucking her body, leaving a trail of saliva down her soft skin. My hands caressed her pliant skin. Suddenly, there I was, face to face with her sex reeking cunt. The smell was sharp and intoxicating. My mouth watered and a line of spit dropped on the floor. I wiped my mouth and swallowed.

She stared down expectantly. I looked into her wide eyes and kissed the hairy mound of her cunt.

With my finger, I tickled her rump.

"You want to?" she asked nervously.

I smacked my lips. We both knew it wasn't her cunt I was savoring. She hummed a tune and swayed her hips from side to side, as she turned on her feet. No it wasn't her tasty, magnificent cunt I was after, it was her equally delectable asshole. I stared into her shapely behind and blew into it. Then I parted the globes of exquisite flesh and nudged my nose between her legs.

"Oh, my god," she said and reached back with her hands to my head. She pulled me tight into her. She shoved her ass hard against me and I had to pull away to take a breath. Immediately, I pulled her ass apart and licked furiously into her puckered sphincter.

"Aghhh," she screamed in pleasure. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

She tasted of strawberry. The little fucker was expecting this, of course. It had all been planned to the smallest detail. Tonight was ass eating night.

Her nails dug into my scalp, but I didn't mind. I lapped and spat, drilled my tongue like a probe, and pushed, rapidly invading into her fruity forbidden tunnel.

She spat out sweet obscenities, and begged me for more.

I plastered my mouth on her gaping asshole. And I ate.

"Shit!" she yelled and worked her cunt frantically with her hand. "Ooh, ah, uhuh. Oh yeah," she said. "Eat my fucking ass, baby. Please my asshole. Oh shit. Oh. Shit." She rocked hard. "Oh you fucker, eat my fucking hole. Oh shit, oh shit. You're making me cum...You're making me come in my ass. Oh, shit, I'm fucking cummmmming...."

She bucked hard. Her fingers flew in a fury of erotic action against her clit, and with the other hand jerked on her nippls.

"Come, baby. Come in my mouth," I said between sticking my face in her wide, tongue ravaged asshole.

"Aghhhh," she said. "Deeper, just like that. I'm still coming. Unghh. Unghh."

I fucked with quick sharp jabs, but I started to feel the ache of opening my mouth so widely.

"Auahhhh," she howled. "You can stop."

She stamped her feet. "Ooh, shit," she said. "Unghh. I said, you could stop."

I got up on my feet and pulled her hair with one hand, with the other one I thrust three fingers and banged her cunt as she exploded in another round of ecstasy. My fingers slammed in and out of her swollen pussy. Suddenly, her waters sprayed out of her cunt, splattering in a torrent against the wooden floor.

"I love you, Phil."

"And I love you, Sharon."

She lost all her strength and could no longer stand up. As she lost her balance, I grabbed her under her tits, and gently took us down onto the floor.

"Baby," she muttered, her sweaty face plastered on the floor. "Come here." She was half way somewhere else, but she hadn't forgotten about me. "Fuck me with your cock."

Holding my stiff cock, I got up on my feet and walked behind her. Her gaping asshole started up at me. As much as I wanted to fuck her in her shitter, the poor girl had suffered enough.

I grabbed her thighs and lifted them up into the air. She tucked in her legs. Streams of her ejaculate clung to her wiry pubes. I kneeled between her legs and slowly lowered my self over her ass. I pushed into her moist cunt and with a quick plunge, my thick cock was into her. I fucked in and out in quick easy thrusts.

"Oh, mmmm, yesssss," she moaned in relief. "That's it. Nice and gentle."

Finally, with a few deep plunges, I reached my moment of release. The semen surged up from my balls and into her womb.

"Did you like it?" she asked, wearily, aware of the semen that filled her.

I held her waist in a gentle embrace. "Yes."

She lowered her hips to the ground. I stayed inside, until, gradually, my dick withered, and along with loads of my semen, slipped out of her delicious cunt.

Thoroughly spent, I wiped her bottom, and then my cock with the black dress that had gotten all of this started. For a few minutes, I admired her beautiful white behind, its perfect shape and size, and it's capacity to being joy.

She was asleep. I kissed her neck, and quickly joined her.

AntaeusQ
AntaeusQ
12 Followers