Aunt Natalie's Sister Pays a Visit

Story Info
Aunt Carrie spends a few days...what could go wrong?
1.9k words
3.85
176.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers

My Aunt Carrie, Aunt Natalie's sister, was a nurse just like most of the females in the family. She was in her late 40's (48 at the time, I believe)and bleached blonde. She was built a little on the sturdy side but with big boobs, Double-D at least. I had never met her before. I thought that she reminded me a lot of the actress Stella Stevens.

She showed up unexpectedly late one night to visit Aunt Natalie and my three girl cousins: Sarah, Rebecca, and Rachel. We started making sleeping arrangements immediately. I gave up my bedroom for her and I slept on the couch. Once she went to my room for the night, I grabbed the dog food and slipped out the back door.

My bedroom faced the woods and I had made sure I left the curtains open when I left my room for the night. I was lurking in the back yard where I'd have a really good view of Aunt Carrie.

I saw her come in, put her suitcase on the bed and start to undress. I was getting excited already! She took off her blouse and jeans and hung them up carefully. Then she peeled off her bra and I was just in awe of the breasts that she revealed. They were not just big, but they were (at least to me) perfectly shaped with big thick nipples. She eased her panties down and I noticed that she had a thick black bush that had been carefully trimmed into the shape of a triangle. Once she put her robe on, I hurried back in the house.

Rebecca saw me coming in and immediately acted suspicious.

"What were you doing out there?" she asked.

I held up the dog food bag. "Feeding Roscoe."

"What took you so long?"

"He wanted to play tug of war with his food bowl," I lied.

"Oh, okay," she said and then left the kitchen.

All night long, all I could think about was what I'd seen.

The next afternoon, we were all in the back yard. Aunt Carrie said she wanted to go swimming, but didn't bring a swimsuit.

"I know, I'll just skinny dip! Who else will dip with me?" she asked. I figured she was just kidding around and everybody else seemed to think the same thing.

Then Sarah said, "Fred won't. He's too ashamed of his teenie weenie!"

All eyes turned to me and I could feel my face go hot and red.

Aunt Carrie said, "Awww, Fred, is that true? Do you have a teenie weenie?"

I was standing there wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. "I do okay," I said.

"Let me see it," Aunt Carrie said. "I'll give you my 'expert' opinion on it!"

I was not comfortable with that idea and started backing up. "Uh, no thanks," I said.

"Girls," Aunt Carrie said while pulling some bills from her pocket, "I'm putting a bounty on those sweat pants. I'll give ten, no, twenty! I'll give twenty bucks to whoever brings me those sweat pants!"

I started to run, but Rebecca tackled me. Sarah was trying to grab my hands while Rachel and Rebecca each grabbed a pants leg and started pulling. I had one hand holding onto the waistband and Sarah had a deathgrip on the other.

I was holding on for dear life but I was gradually losing the battle. The waistband was sliding down and I was totally exposed except for the head of my penis. Once the head came free, my penis flopped upward and Rebecca and Rachel ran with their trophy to Aunt Carrie so they could share the bounty.

Everybody was laughing and enjoying the spectacle except for me.

"Sorry about that, Fred," Aunt Carrie said. "But, now that it's out in the open, there's no reason why you can't skinny dip!"

As it turned out, I was the only one that did skinny dip. Aunt Carrie borrowed a swimsuit from Aunt Natalie and the girls all had suits. Sure, I could have gotten mine and put it on, but I'm not sure what would have been more embarrassing: swimming naked or putting on a suit and admitting I was humiliated.

I just made sure I spent all my time in the water. That made it a little easier to endure. We were swimming and playing with a big beach ball and just enjoying the water. Eventually, inevitably, I began to get aroused. Once I'd had a chance to overcome my initial humiliation, the thought of being naked in the water around my two aunts and my three cousins began to stimulate me in a big way. Good thing I was in the water!

From time to time, one or another would ask me if I wanted to go in the house and help bring out drinks or snacks and I would just tell them I wasn't hungry/thirsty at the moment and no big deal was made of it.

Eventually, the girls left the pool and went inside to shower, dress, and go somewhere. Aunt Natalie told me it was time for us to go in the house. I started to decline, again, and then Aunt Carrie had a funny look on her face.

"I think I know why he doesn't want to get out of the water," she said. "I think he's too turned on to get out!"

Aunt Natalie spoke up. "That reminds me. The other day he was complaining about a rash. You should check it out and see what you think."

"Don't be self-conscious! Now, let me take a look."

I walked over to her and my penis was fully erect and as red as blood. I'd been engorged for too long and the urge to ejaculate was very strong.

She stood there and took a look at it and then she said, "I hate to say it, but you really do have a teenie weenie. But, I don't see any rash. It's super red, though. Looks like you've been turned on for a long while. I won't handle it too much, I don't want you to have an 'accident.'"

Aunt Natalie laughed. "Yeah, I've seen what can happen. You should have seen Dr. Moss's face when he shot his load on the front of her smock!"

"Yeah, well, it wouldn't take much right now," Aunt Carrie said.

She took my penis in my hand and I thought I would come right then. She rubbed the head one time too many and I started ejaculating one long thick strand after another.

"Good thing I had that thing pointed away from me! I'd have been soaked!" Aunt Carrie said. Aunt Natalie looked less than pleased.

"I warned you! He's young, it doesn't take much to make him come," Aunt Natalie said and then went to the house.

Aunt Carrie whispered to me, "I figured you deserved to get at least a hand job out of all this," and patted me on the ass before she also headed for the house.

When I walked into the house, I saw Rebecca. The first thing she noticed was my red, semi-erect penis. She started laughing.

"You're dripping, dude! I sure hope you didn't spooge in the pool! Yuck!"

"I didn't, don't worry."

I took a shower and got dressed. By the time I got dressed, Aunt Carrie was out of the shower and headed down the hall in her robe. She stopped me long enough to try and "make nice" after what happened in the back yard. While we were talking, her robe fell open. I suspected she knew it was open and was deliberately putting on a show for me. Her nipples were erect and I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Aunt Natalie started down the hall behind her and Aunt Carrie closed her robe and went to my room to dress.

Nothing much happened the next couple of days. But then, Aunt Natalie was at work and the girls were spending the night at a friend's house.

I was sitting in the living room reading a book. Aunt Carrie came in and asked me if I'd like to get in the hot tub with her.

We both had swimsuits on and the water was perfect. She was wearing a yellow bikini and I was enjoying the moment. Aunt Carrie was drinking wine coolers and relaxing. She asked me, "Do you mind if I get comfortable?"

I told her no and then she peeled off her top. Then she stood up and took off her bottom and tossed the wet pieces onto the wooden deck.

I didn't know what to say.

Then she said, "Why don't you get comfortable, too? I don't want to be the only one naked!"

Reluctantly, I stood up and peeled off my swim trunks. I sat back down and tried to relax, but I was starting to get turned on. We sat there like that for a long time with no one talking. Finally, we got out of the tub and took turns drying each other off. Then, we went back in the house still naked.

Aunt Carrie took me back to my room and offered to give me a massage. I laid down on the bed on my stomach and she had me to turn over. She began to slowly rub her hands all over me. Then, when I was so turned on I couldn't see straight, she began to lick and kiss my penis and balls. Then, she began to slowly pump my penis with her hand.

Her hand moved super slow and she was squeezing really tight. After a minute of super-slow pumping, I began to squirt several big arcing streams of semen. Then she said, "Now it's your turn to do something for me."

I wiped off and she got on the bed. I began by sucking on her thick nipples. Then I worked my way down to between her legs and began to give her oral sex. She grabbed my head and pulled me in tight. I just kept going and going with all the enthusiasm that my eighteen-year-old self could generate and that was a lot.

After going at it for a long time, she put me back on the bed and told me how good it was. Then she promised to "milk you until you are as dry as dust!"

She lotioned up her hands and proceeded to take my penis in hand and she started pumping fast and with lots of pressure. It didn't take long for me to come again after spending so much time going down on her. Once I'd climaxed, she just kept on pumping not giving me a chance to recover.

Even though I was only semi-erect, she managed to bring me to a third orgasm.

I was ready to call it a night, but she brought me back for another oral session. I went at it until I thought my tongue was gonna fall off. After that, we took a shower together. Soaping each other up and then drying each other off.

When I got into bed, I was asleep within moments.

The next day, she left to go home and she promised to come back soon. When I got back to my room, I found a note and a pair of her panties: "Here's a souvenir so that you'll always remember me!"

I still have them.

Fred1177
Fred1177
69 Followers