Xxx Episode: Warehouse 13 S02e05

Story Info
What would have happened with Claudia and Todd?
1k words
3.93
20.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the Warehouse 13 Episode "13.1", Fargo from the show "Eureka" arrives at the Warehouse to do an upgrade of the computer system. In the opening scene of the episode, Claudia Donovan and her new boyfriend, hardware store worker Todd, are making out on the couch in the foyer of Leena's Bed and Breakfast. Claudia appears more excited about the upcoming upgrade than she does about Todd. Her rushing off to work and getting stuck in the Warehouse when things predictably go wrong causes Todd, who doesn't know what her real job entails, to dump her.

XXX Rewrite now takes a look at how that scene would have played out if the upgrade had not happened that day and Claudia was free to stay with Todd...

Claudia and Todd were on the couch in Leena's Bed and Breakfast, making out. Todd broke a long kiss and looked at his girlfriend. "I'm so excited," he remarked, before dropping his head to nibble on her neck. "Me too," replied Claudia with a gasp of pleasure. "I can't believe we're actually doing this." Todd raised his head and looked into her eyes. "I have a couple questions for you." "What?" Claudia replied, searching his face.

"First, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Alright, then, do you want to do it here? Because I'm a little worried about being caught."

Claudia smirked. "Well, if you're worried about that, we could go up to my room..."

Todd smiled back. "And that's why I loves me some Claudia. Always thinking."

"And that's why I loves me some Todd. Not afraid of an intelligent girl." She smiled devilishly and added, "So why don't we get going so you can make me forget to think?"

Todd's grin became equally devilish as he stood up. He gestured gallantly to the stairs and said "After you, milady, I want to watch that ass going up the stairs."

Claudia raised a quizzical eyebrow as they walked towards the stairs in question. "What ass?"

"This one," Todd responded as he reached down and pinched Claudia's tiny nineteen-year-old ass, making her yelp. She then laughed and ran up the stairs, Todd right behind her, reaching up and pinching again a couple more times, each time eliciting a yelp.

They got upstairs and Claudia turned around and grabbed Todd's shirt, pulling him close and giving him a deep kiss. Todd began moving her backwards towards her room, their lips still locked together. Claudia's back hit her door and, without breaking the kiss, she fumbled the door open. The two stumbled inside and Todd kicked the door closed, then turned them around and backed Claudia up against the door once again.

They continued kissing as Todd began to work Claudia's shirt up. First Claudia's toned flat stomach and then her small tits were exposed before Todd broke the kiss in order to get the top off all the way off. Once the shirt was off, Todd dove for his girlfriend's small, braless breasts, taking first one and then the other into his mouth and sucking them.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," moaned Claudia. "Are you sure you've never done this before?"

Todd looked up. "My first time. You?"

"Oh yeah, definitely my first time."

Todd straightened up and pulled off his own shirt as Claudia dropped to her knees and began undoing Todd's belt, her eyes never moving from the sizeable bulge in Todd's pants. Once she had the belt undone, she popped the button on his jeans and worked down the zipper, then she slid his pants and boxers down his legs until his nine-inch cock sprang out, bumping against her nose. Entranced by the first hard penis she had ever seen, she reached up and grabbed it with both hands.

"Suck it," whispered Todd. Still entranced, Claudia obeyed, her warm mouth engulfing three and a half inches. As Todd moaned, Claudia moved her mouth up and down his cock, applying suction. Her glossed lips slid up and down her boyfriend's shaft in a pretty good blowjob, particularly for her inexperience.

As Todd felt himself starting to near orgasm, he stopped Claudia, who stood and unfastened her own jeans, before pushing them down her trim legs. Todd watched, in awe of the trim body before him as she stood up. Claudia reached up and pulled him down for another kiss. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Still kissing her, Todd fit his cock to her entrance, and then thrust forward, plowing through Claudia's hymen. Claudia winced as Todd popped her cherry.

Todd stopped, aware that he had hurt Claudia. "Sorry."

"Ow."

"Want me to stop?"

"Stop and I'll kill you."

"Yes ma'am."

Todd began slowly working his dick in and out of Claudia's pussy. Claudia pulled back, her hands clasped behind Todd's neck. Her mouth opened and she began to pant and moan. Todd began to move faster. Soon he was pistoning in and out, grunting with each reentry, while Claudia's eyes closed and her teeth gritted, her lips pulled back as she grunted through her teeth, eventually barely holding back from screaming in pleasure.

Todd was pumping in and out of Claudia, causing her body to slam against the door. Claudia began to talk, "Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Todd, yes, that's it, right there, right there, right there, yes, yes, yes, more, more, ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod, OH GOD, YESSSSSSS!"

Todd felt the cum build. "Claudia, I can't hold on much longer."

"Neither can I. Ohmygod, I'm cummmiiiinnnnngggg! AHHHHHHHH!" Claudia fisted around Todd's cock as she came, sending Todd over the edge.

"Claudia!!!!" Todd yelled as he came too, spilling his seed into his girlfriend.

After a minute, they both stopped cumming. Todd set Claudia down and they both tried to steady themselves on legs that had very little strength left in them.

Claudia and Todd looked at each other. Their hair was tousled, and they were both sweaty and breathing hard. Todd spoke first.

"Think anyone heard that?"

"I think half the town probably heard that." Replied Claudia with a shaky grin.

"We should probably get dressed and get to our jobs."

Claudia's grin grew stronger. "Oh, I think our jobs can do without us for a day. Don't you?"

Todd grinned. "Yeah, I think so too."