Page's Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Page learns the value of pleasing men.
2.2k words
4.46
99.3k
17

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writing my blog about that morning's events drove me wild. I imagined Nick reading it, knowing my deepest inner thoughts about the experience and it made me insane with desire again. I was getting used to being horny on a near-constant basis, it consumed my every thought. Every move I made brought thoughts of Nick to my mind. Would he approve? What would he have me do in this situation? The excitement of what was to come each moment of everyday was my driving force. What would my next lesson be?

When I was finished writing, I opened the video in my email and began eating my lunch. The video showed a young girl stuffed with a dildo and an anal plug, then tied to a chair and a ball gag was put into her mouth. Two men then proceeded to fuck an even more beautiful woman on the bed in front of her, ignoring her completely.

The woman's moans of pleasure were driving me wild, but even more intriguing to me was the young girl writhing and squirming in the chair, wanting release. She bounced up and down on the dildo as much as she could, but I knew the feeling too well. She would not be climaxing and her cries were desperate and angry. Nick would not have approved of her behavior. If he put me in that situation, I would be expected to sit quietly and control myself.

My latex panties felt as if there was a puddle in them, waiting escape. If I gyrated my hips at all in my chair, they grazed my naked labia and made me moan with desire and frustration. The dildo was firmly inside of me and pressed against my cervix. It was a pleasurable pain that I was beginning to crave. I wanted a cock inside of me, pounding at me with force. Watching the men violate both of the woman's holes was torture. I wanted to be her so badly. On the inside, I mirrored the wild young girl tied to the chair. But outwardly, I tried to maintain my emotion and appear as calm as possible. Nick was, after all, trying to help me master self control.

When I was finished eating, I sat back and let the video finish. Watching the two men squirt their cum all over the woman's body made my mouth water. It must have felt amazing. I took a deep breath as I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip. Control. I opened my email and saw a new message from Nick.

Page,

I have a delivery that needs to be made. Come to my office.

Nick

I closed the email and walked to Nick's office, praying that the wetness wouldn't start oozing out of my panties.

I closed the door behind me and smiled at Nick, "Yes Sir?"

Nick held out a large manila envelope for me. "Take this and deliver it to Mr. Harding's office on the 14th floor. He's expecting you."

"Yes, Sir." Nick wasn't accompanying me? I began to feel nervous.

"And Page?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Do as Mr. Harding asks you. He'll report back to me. And remember that you are not allowed to cum under any circumstances, is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Make me proud." He smiled and went back to his work.

As I walked to the elevator, my nipples jutting out so that the old woman behind the front desk looked at me disapprovingly. I blushed with shame and turned my back to her while I waited for the elevator.

On the 14th floor, I asked for Mr. Harding's office at the front desk. The girl glanced at my nipples and pointed me in the right direction. I saw her roll her eyes with disgust before she went back to her headset and phone lines. I felt humiliated without Nick. Other women were judging me just as I had judged women before. I knew what they were thinking. But ... weren't they right? Wasn't I a whore seeking male attention? But this felt different somehow. I was learning to serve men, not devour them one after another for conquest. Of course, Nick and I were the only two people who knew this or would understand it.

Mr. Harding was a handsome man, though a bit short for my taste. He had an air about him that bothered me. He was arrogant. He was younger than Nick and cocky in a way that made me think he never heard the word "no."

"Come in." He gestured toward me as he finished his phone call.

I stood in front of his desk as I had not been told I could sit. I waited as he eyed me up and down as if I were a piece of furniture he was thinking of purchasing. When he hung up the phone he told me to come around the desk. "Let me look at you." He leaned back in his chair and tapped his chin with his forefinger. "You have a delivery for me?"

"Yes, Sir." I held out the envelope and he took it, tossing it on his desk.

"Take off your shirt and your pants."

"Yes, Sir." I began to undress, desperately wishing I could tell him "no" and walk out. His cocky attitude made me want to slap him and the thought of his hands on me was not arousing. I was embarrassed to have him looking at my nipples jutting from the tailored bra.

"Take off the bra, too."

"Yes, Sir." Whatever pride I had left was quickly being squashed. I couldn't tell him "no" or Nick would hear about it and I would be punished. The punishment wouldn't be nearly as bad as Nick being disappointed in me.

When I was standing in front of him wearing nothing but my latex panties, I could tell he was intrigued. He reached forward and cupped my crotch, rubbing the slimy latex into my labia. I moaned a little at the sensation, despite the despicable man touching me. He made little circles that zinged at my clit and made me jump. If I came, I didn't want to imagine the consequences.

"Take them off." Mr. Harding looked like a kid waiting to unwrap a Christmas gift. I could see his stiff cock jutting out beneath his pants.

"Yes, Sir." I peeled the latex down slowly, letting the dildo slide out of me before I let them drop to the floor so I could step out of them. Mr. Harding looked as if he was licking back drool from his bottom lip.

In a split second he stood up, bent me over and slammed me down onto his desk. I felt him finger my pussy, "What a wet cunt Nick's got his hands on." He licked his fingers and tasted my juices. "Too bad I don't have time to eat that pussy. I love a wet one." He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. "I'm gonna fuck that cunt and show you what a real man feels like."

I couldn't see his cock from where I was pinned on the desk, but I didn't dare move even to see him. When I felt him push inside of me, he wasn't gentle. He rammed into me with so much force that I whimpered. His cock wasn't huge and didn't have much girth, but the sheer force of him surprised me.

"Get used to it, slut. I get a lot of deliveries from Nick and I expect satisfaction." He grabbed my hips and pulled me back as he slammed his cock into me. I wanted to cry being used by this arrogant asshole when it was Nick I wanted inside of me. How could he let someone else use my body like this? I held back the tears and took a deep breath, trying to find the lesson in this experience.

Mr. Harding grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back while he violated my pussy. With his other hand, he turned my anal plug in circles, "You like that in your ass you whore? Huh? You deserve it, cunt. Walking around with your nipples on display .... Just asking to be fucked." I felt like a girl in one of the movies I watched and it began to feel sexy. He dropped my head and rolled me over onto my back with my legs in the air, straddling him and kept fucking me as hard as he could.

Mr. Harding's face looked eager and expectant. Then it dawned on me that he liked feeling powerful. He liked thinking he was taking advantage of me against my will. So I made faces that looked ashamed, silently pleading for him to stop. His cock inside me DID feel good, I couldn't deny that. But I also couldn't let him know I liked it or he would lose all of his power and be disappointed. I wanted him to give Nick a good report so I shook my head no and moaned and let out little sobs here and there.

He was fucking me so hard that my tits were bouncing everywhere and I saw him watching them, mesmerized. "That's it, little slut. Just take it. Pretend you love it." Before I knew he was even close, he rammed deep into me and shot his cum inside. I rolled my head to the side in mock shame and waited for him to pull out and tell me what to do.

As his cock shrunk down and slid out of me, Mr. Harding stood there out of breath. "Get up, get your clothes on and get out."

"Yes, Sir." I stood and put the latex panties on while he watched. All of my wetness inside of them was cold-to-the-touch now and I slowly lowered myself onto the dildo, trapping Mr. Harding's seed inside of me. This made him smile. I finished dressing, checked my hair in his full-length mirror and walked toward the door. "Thank You, Sir."

I returned to my office and checked my email.

Page,

Mr. Harding gave you an excellent review. Blog about it.

Nick

I opened the blog and began describing the experience for Nick. I described my shame, my embarrassment, even the pleasure it gave me. As I described it and explored my feelings about the situation, I discovered that I really had enjoyed myself. The man had essentially raped me on his desk and I was typing about how much I liked it. But it was more about my own power. I had pleased a man who was very hard to please. That felt good.

Nick wanted to see me in his office, so I walked that way. As I walked through the lobby, I felt Mr. Harding's cum dribbling out of me around the dildo.

"It sounds like you enjoyed yourself, Page." Nick had me sitting in the chair on the other side of his desk, facing him.

"Yes, Sir."

"A woman who can please every man has the ultimate power. Page. She can rule the world. Did Mr. Harding make you feel powerful?"

"Not at first, Sir."

"No, I read that. You felt betrayed by me at first. I'm glad you overcame that. See, it's not your body I want to possess, Page. Though I want that very much indeed, and I'll have it when the time is right. But your body doesn't belong to me. Your body doesn't entirely belong to you, either. Your body is now a tool, you see. It's your tool to please men with. If you can disconnect from your body and let them have it, then you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you."

"Yes, Sir."

"I want your heart and your soul, Page. Not your body. Unleash your power and use it, but save everything inside for me."

"Yes, Sir." I was beginning to think that he already had everything inside of me.

"It's not just about being a whore, though I'm sure that part is exciting too." He smiled sideways at me.

"Yes, Sir."

"How you feel during all of this is important. Shame and embarrassment and humility are important things to overcome. Or embrace them, however it works for you. But get to know them well before you decide. I'll help you with that." I knew he would.

"Yes, Sir."

"You've had a full day, Page. Go back to your office and finish the last few movies I've sent you."

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll be wearing the latex panties home." He smiled at me, "Dirty little girl. I imagine you're soaked with Harding's cum?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Get cleaned up tonight and bring the panties back with you in the morning. Same as usually tomorrow, skirt, anal plug, no panties."

"Yes, Sir." He turned his chair around and faced the bank of windows, my cue to leave. "Thank You, Sir."

Back in my office my pussy was swimming in cum mixed with my own juices. The two videos I watched were non-consent. The girls whimpered and cried and said, 'No' in seductive voices, appearing helpless. I understood now and it aroused me. The more the girls said no, the harder my clit throbbed. They were enjoying themselves. Once again, it became more and more difficult not to make myself cum. Would everything eventually turn me on? How much more was there to understand? I couldn't wait to find out.