More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 08

Story Info
Luc and Meg deal with work, weres and life.
2.4k words
4.68
31.7k
12

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Meg swore that Ginny arrived before Luc finished hanging up the phone. She burst in the door and was hugging the two girls before they knew what hit them. Listening to the conversation, Meg thought that there were as many yips and yaps as there were actual words. She stood in the kitchen doorway, watching the whole thing shaking her head.

"Yes, before you ask, we are very emotional and very pack oriented," said Luc.

"So, why aren't you in there with them?" she asked pointing to the girls and Ginny.

"Because I'm not the one that's just become their 'mom' for all intents and purposes," said Luc.

"Hmm, didn't think of it that way," said Meg. "Shall we let them be?"

"Yes," said Luc as he started to turn and head back to the living room.

"And where do you think you're going?" asked Ginny.

"We were going to give you some time alone," said Luc.

"How about we move to the living room where we can all pile on the couch?" suggested Ginny.

Luc nodded and they all moved out to the living room.

An hour later, Ginny and the girls left. Between the three adults, they had worked out some strategies for babysitting, housing, school transport and those basic things that had been stressing Ginny. Duke was a decent guy, but not a real homebody. Penny had done most of the childrearing. Now it was Ginny's and Duke's responsibility.

Meg had also learned more details about the prenuptial agreement. It came about because the shifters hadn't always been as forthcoming about what they were, which lead to some nasty surprises. A few people had really gone off the deep end and people had gotten hurt. Now there was a prenuptial agreement. Most people didn't go to the extremes that Duke had with Penny, but as they explained to Meg, it wasn't the first time Penny had not reacted well the first time her children shifted.

Meg turned to Luc as they walked back towards the bedroom to hopefully finish what had gotten interrupted. "Luc, just where is our relationship headed?" she asked.

Luc stopped, stepped up to Meg, and put his arms around her. "I have to admit, that I never expected to find someone like you on a dating site. Furthermore, I figured I'd be a bachelor most of my life. Where do you want this to go?" he asked.

"That's no fair! You just turned it back on me!" she protested.

"Yes, I did. Where do you want our relationship to go, especially as I just became your employer?"

"Errr.... Hadn't thought of it quite like that," she said as she sat down on the couch. She was quiet for a moment. Luc sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back against him.

"I would like to see how we work together, because I like how we are now. I'm glad that you've nearly moved in with me. I'm happy that you don't freak out when I shift," he said.

"Okay. I'm still in shock over what I did, and probably haven't figured out all the ramifications yet, but I am looking forward to working with you. Main reason, as you said, is because we seem to mesh well," she said.

Luc nodded. "And I need to explain something," he said.

"Huh? Explain what?" she asked.

"Relationships aren't just a two body equation," he said.

"Okay, I don't have a clue as to what you are going for," said Meg.

"Shifters are dual natured. Sometimes the man and the wolf agree. Sometimes they don't. Especially when it comes to sex lives, relationships, and all of that," Luc said.

"So where are you going with this?" she asked.

"I'm slaughtering an explanation is what I'm doing," he said half jokingly.

Meg laughed.

"I'll just be blunt. My wolfish side has decided that you are an acceptable mate. Meanwhile, I've been too damn cautious and half afraid to spoil a good thing by saying I love you," he said.

"I,...ummm... Your wolf as you put it decided I'm good mate material?" she said somewhat flustered.

"Okay, he thinks of you as his-my-our mate," said Luc.

"Is that why you lick my nose at night?" she asked, trying to put this all together.

"Yeah, Sort of a good night kiss once I shift," he said.

"Oh," she said and then was quiet.

Luc waited for a moment. Still she didn't say anything, and he began to wonder if he'd made a tactical error. "Meg, is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," she said as she turned in his arms. I've been trying to understand why shifted you were more affectionate than not shifted. Now I realize that you had a conflict going on. Wolf saying mate, and you being cautious," she said.

"Exactly. I'm still a bit nervous," he said.

Meg looked at him, brought her lips close to his and whispered, "I love you."

Luc hugged her tightly to him, and picked her up.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Off to bed. There was this lovemaking that got interrupted," he said.

"Ooh!" she said as they headed around the corner.

Luc put her down gently on the bed and began to undress her. Once she was nude, he dropped own clothes to the floor. Kneeling between her legs, he ran his fingers up and down her thighs. Each stroke moved his fingertips closer to that damp spot between her thighs. She smelled good. He put his head down and let his tongue taste her.

"Oh!" squeaked Meg.

Luc grinned and snaked his tongue between her lips teasing her clit and the opening of her pussy with alternating strokes. Meg opened her legs wider and arched her back as the orgasm built quickly. Just before she exploded, he stopped.

"Wwwhat the..." she started.

Luc returned to what he was doing before she could get a full sentence out. He let her build up to an orgasm, and stopped again right before she went over that edge.

"Dddddamn it! Don't stop!" she gasped.

Luc smiled and replaced his tongue with his fingers. She was sopping, and his fingers slid in easily. First two, then three fingers teased her while he rubbed her clit with his other hand. Meg shuddered, and as the build up to release came near, he stopped once more.

"Youh...hhhh.." she gasped.

Luc rubbed her g-spot with his fingers in a 'come hither' movement, which nearly did bring her. He was hard and aching by this point, so this time as she built up to orgasm, he moved his fingers out and his cock in never loosing a beat.

"Oh!" Meg squeaked as Luc leaned over her. He teased her lips with his fingers still coated in her juices. She smiled, and then the orgasms began to roll.

"Lu...c!" she gasped. She came and came until Luc lost his rhythm. Meg wrapped around him as she came hard. He held still for a moment, and as she melted back to the bed, he picked up the pace again. His own orgasm wasn't far off. Meg tried to hold on to his arms and wrap her legs around his hips as another orgasm drove through her. Meg's orgasm sent him over the edge, and he felt the orgasm rip up from the bottoms of his feet and shoot through his brain like a flash of lightning.

"ohhhhgoddddsss!" he gasped. Meg responded with another orgasm and then they were a pile of twitching flesh on the bed.

"Damn, that was intense," said Meg a few moments later.

"Oooooh yeah,"gasped Luc, still trying to collect enough braincells to do more than lay there and twitch. A few moments later, they crawled towards the center of the bed and fell asleep.

"Our mate," thought the wolf sleepily. "Sweet tasting Soft one." He licked his lips which still tasted of her.

The alarm went off way too early, but Luc shoved Meg and himself into the shower. It was Monday, and there was work to be done. It was Meg's first day in the office as well. Ginny had cleared out the back office over the weekend. God only knows where she put all the stuff. Luc got dressed and rounded up his stuff while Meg finished drying off.

"I'm a bit nervous about all of this," she said from the bedroom.

"You'll be just fine. Most of the guys know you from the job at your old office. Just remember, that you are working with a pack of two legged wolves. Be the dominant bitch," he said with a grin.

"Oh yeah. Right," she said.

"No, I mean it. How do you think Ginny survives?" he asked.

"Cause she's a tough bitch that will eat you for lunch and spit out the buttons?" she said half joking.

"Damn right! Let's get moving. I don't trust traffic today," he said and headed out the door.

Meg followed with briefcase and computer in hand.

They made it to work with ten minutes to spare. Ginny met them at the door, and showed Meg her new office. Meg set to work at getting settled into the new office. It wasn't very fancy, but it had nice windows. She heard other people come in, but no one disturbed her. It was a nice change.

Thirty minutes later, she heard someone yelling. She ignored it, because she was deep in examining some papers for Luc. Next thing she knew, boxes were flying in through her doorway.

"What the hell..." she started as she walked towards the door. She almost made it to the doorway when a box flew towards her. She deflected it and then picked it up heading for the office that all the noise was coming from.

"God damn boxes in my office," growled the voice of the man bent over picking up another load to toss.

"Hold it right there mister," said Meg.

"Who the hell are you and why did you put all these boxes in MY office?" he shouted at her.

Meg was taken aback by the volume, and nearly stepped back when she remembered Luc's advice. Channeling her inner bitch, she tossed down the box she had brought with her to the floor.

"I didn't put these boxes in your office. However, tossing them in MY office is offensive, especially when they miss my head by centimeters," she said in a voice that had as much growl in it as she could muster.

"Well, they don't belong in my office. So pick them up and get them the hell out of here," he shouted.

"I will do no such thing. If you don't like the boxes in your office, you need to talk to Ginny, because she put them here," said Meg.

The mention of Ginny brought the man up short. He stopped with a box literally in mid-air. He blinked, and really looked at Meg for the first time. Then he sniffed the air. Meg stood her ground with arms crossed.

"You... you're... um. ah..." he stuttered.

"Are you always so articulate?" she asked with a bit of scorn in her voice.

"Um.... Margaret! From the number crunching shop," he said finally dragging the face out of his memory. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

"I work here. It is MY office in the back, and don't you dare throw another box. In fact, you can come get all the other ones out of the hall and put them back in here until Ginny tells you where she wants them stored," she said and turned on her heel to head back to her office.

The man stood there stunned silent.

When Meg got back to her office, she found Ginny and Luc leaning against the desk. Both of them were desperately trying to stifle their laughter. Tears were rolling down Ginny's cheeks.

"And how long were you two listening?" Meg asked.

"From about the point where you growled 'My Office!' at him," said Luc.

"We heard the boxes hit and came to look. We saw what was going on and decided to let you two settle it between yourselves," said Ginny.

"Gee, thanks," said Meg sardonically.

"Meg, if you can knock Kevin down like that you'll do just fine around here," said Luc coming over and giving her a hug. "He's our edgiest employee, and if you can make him listen when he's shouting, you've won,"

"He's right," said Kevin from the door. "I came down to apologize and pick up the boxes. I'm territorial about my office, and just blew my top before finding out any of the facts. After you left, I realized I smelled Luc on you and knew you must be his new mate."

"I... um... Yeah. Business partner too," said Meg. "Mate! No! um.... wait... yeah, guess he's right," she thought.

"Glad to see it didn't come to blows Kevin. Boxes at ten paces can be viscous," said Ginny.

"Why didn't you tell me when I came in this morning?" asked Kevin with just a touch of temper in his voice.

"Cool your jets pup," said Ginny in a growl. She waited until his shoulders slumped before she continued. "I was on the phone when you came in and by the time I was free to tell you anything, you were already throwing boxes."

"Oh. Sorry Ginny," Kevin said.

Luc just watched the whole exchange and smiled. Meg hadn't over reacted to being called his mate. She had also backed down one of his more dominant employees without a fight. He was happy enough that he almost wanted to wag his tail.

"Shall we get back to work?" he asked looking at everyone.

They all nodded and Ginny and Kevin left the office.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, touching her on the arm.

"Yeah. He just startled the hell out of me with the boxes, and I just let it rip after remembering what you said this morning," Meg said.

"Okay, and are you okay with him calling you my mate?" he asked with trepidation.

"Um... it startled me at first, but then I realized that it is what I am isn't it?" she asked.

Luc took Meg in his arms. "Yes, if that's what you want," he said softly.

"Yes, I believe it is," Meg answered. "Now get out of my office. I have work to do, and your handsome ass is distracting me," she said with a smile.

Luc smiled back and headed out the door to his office.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers