A Perfect Start to the Day

Story Info
Some pleasure in the shower to start off the day.
1.2k words
3.81
32.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the sound of my blaring alarm clock, silently cursing the fact that I have to leave the comfort of my nice, warm bed to go to work today.

I suppose I should be thankful that I have a job, given the state of the economy and all, but that doesn't help me feel any better right now.

I slowly roll out of bed, savoring the last few moments of the feeling of silk sheets against my naked body. Standing up, I yawn and slowly stretch as I catch a glimpse of sunrise through the cracks of the blinds. I rub the sleep from my eyes and stumble around in the near-darkness to head to the bathroom.

I close the door, turn on the light, and turn the water in the shower on. Even though the water heater is new, it still takes a good several minutes for the temperature to get to my liking.

Now that my eyes are beginning to focus, I use the time to look at myself in the mirror. My arms are finally getting some definition, my stomach is getting tighter, and I can't help but smile at the thought that all my hard work at the gym is starting to pay dividends. I still have a long way to go to reach my lofty goals, but I remind myself to just take things a day at a time.

I reach in and test the water -- almost ready. I look back in the mirror with a heavy sigh as I mentally review my work schedule for the day. I have far too many useless meetings for a job that has absolutely no meaning. I kick myself for giving up on my dreams so easily, but somehow rationalize it to myself that I have plenty of time to change my life. I've been saying that to myself every day for the last 10 years though.

I test the water one more time before stepping inside.

As I move forward under the shower head, my thoughts drift towards you. I envision your big, beautiful body. Your stunning eyes, your radiant smile, your cream-colored skin, your full breasts crowned by your large areolas and rosy pink, pointed nipples. Your clean-shaven pubic mound. Your slightly puffy lips. Your shapely ass. I sigh, longing for you to be with me right now.

As I focus on every detail of your naked form, my cock begins to stir. My pulse is quickening. I quickly turn my thoughts elsewhere as I become fully erect. As much as I want to take a few moments to pleasure myself, I just don't have the time.

I lower my head under the warm water, letting it cascade through my hair, down my neck, shoulders, and the rest of my body. I blindly feel around for my bottle of shampoo, and upon finding it, pour some in my hand and run it through my hair. I slowly massage my scalp before rinsing it out. I reach for my washcloth to wipe the water from my eyes. I reach over for my shower gel and build up a lather between my hands and my washcloth.

I run the cloth over my face, my neck, shoulders, chest and arms. I slowly wash my stomach and stop at my waist. I take a deep breath and slowly wash my firm cock and my very full balls. I go back and wash them again. I sigh with the small amount of pleasure such a simple act produces. I resign myself to the fact that I need to cum.

Putting the washcloth aside, I reach over for more shower gel and lather up my hands. I run my soapy hands over my hard cock and form a loose fist around it now that it's nice and slick. I run my left hand back and forth over my balls, enjoying the immense pleasure I'm beginning to feel.

I slowly move my hand back and forth over the length of my cock as I think about you again. I close my eyes as I long to feel you take me into your mouth. Your warm mouth and soft tongue pushing me closer and closer. My legs buckle as I think about your tongue exploring the underside of my cock. You take me all the way in, as deep as you can, and come back up, swirling your tongue around the head. I feel the warmth of your mouth again as you move back down my shaft, feeling every vein, every pulsation of my stiff member. You gently massage my balls, rolling them around in the palm of your hand as you move me in and out.

My hand is moving faster now. I have an urgent need to cum. My cock is turning slightly red from the back and forth motion of my hand. I look down and see a small amount of precum seeping out. I take a couple of steps backwards and lean against the shower wall.

You've stopped sucking me. I moan in protest, and then smile as you turn around and lower your hot, tight pussy to my face. I feel your mouth slowly envelope me again. I gently guide you closer to my mouth by pulling your hips to me. The scent of your arousal drives me crazy. I can see your juices leaking. I flatten my tongue against your lips and slowly move back and forth, savoring your taste. I stop just shy of your clit each time. You're moving your head faster and faster as I thrust my hips up to meet you. I'm so close to cumming.

My breath is getting ragged. I'm panting shallowly as my hand becomes a blur on my cock.

I gently take your clit into my mouth, pinning it between my tongue and my teeth. I lightly suck on it. I feel the vibrations of your moans on my cock as you continue to move me in and out of your mouth. I can't hold on much longer. I twirl my tongue around your clit and slide two fingers deep inside of your pussy. Your soaked, velvety insides feel incredible. You start twitching around my fingers. I can tell you're close.

I begin rapidly fingerfucking you as I start sucking your clit a little harder. The vibrations from your moans push me over the edge. I let loose a torrent of cum in your mouth as your pussy clamps down hard on my fingers. Your sweet juices land all over my mouth and chin. You manage to swallow all of my cum.

Thinking about you cumming all over my face sets me off. I feel a wave of pleasure starting in my core and radiating out to all parts of my body. I instantly open my eyes as I see squirt after squirt leaving my agitated cock. The shower wall opposite of me is coated with my cum. I come back down to Earth, slowly stroking myself as my cock begins to soften. I breathe a deep sigh of relief and finish my shower.

I turn off the water and step out into the steamy bathroom. I look at the clock and curse the fact that I'm now late for work. Oh well, I think to myself. There are few better ways to start the day.