One Night Out Ch. 01

Info
Come get dirty at the Night Club.
11 words
4.32
121.6k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/10/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recorded by request.

Come get dirty at the Night Club.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When getting double timed at a club, I was usually taken outside at the break. Outside my orifices would be probed by one guest while the other would keep me occupied with kisses. Then they might switch procedures or decide I should suck one cock and fondle the other guy's penis. After they had cum in the parking lot, I would be escorted back into the club and led to their table. There I pretty well knew I was a "keeper" and needed to tell my girlfriends I had made arrangements to get home. Another girl would be located at some point before departing. Both she and I pretty much realized we were going to be fucked.

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

This was ducking amazing! I love the effort you put into your production, can’t wait to hear what else you’ve done.

patientleepatientleeover 6 years ago
Still love this one.

Just posted it in my "Literotica Finds (Trust Me)" collection on Google +. I hope it gets you some attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING.

You drive me absoloutely crazy with your audios. Your voice, your moans, the way you describe things, and oh god the way you sound when you cum is just mind-blowing. This audio had me dripping when you said "bitch", and I hope in the future you could swear/use degrading words more because it turns me on immensely. My legs are always trembling after listening to you. Please please post again! You are so good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take ME

Holy Shit Doc... I Fucking LOVED this one!!!! I absolutely need to get fucked like that. I came so hard just listening...I shudder to think what would happen if I would have touched myself too!!! I'll try that next time!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Believe it or Not A wife teases her husband while telling him a story.in Loving Wives
The Reluctant MILF Loving wife and mother surrenders to her inner hot wife/mom.in Group Sex
An Unexpected Gangbang Two college girls end up in a reluctant gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories