My Renaissance Ch. 09

Story Info
I come home to my housemate getting lucky.
1.3k words
4.33
26.7k
5
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9. Brian's big date.

I came home from the gym late Monday evening before Thanksgiving. It was just another Monday night and I had nothing big planned.

Anyway, I got home and noticed Brian's bedroom door was open and the light was on so I thought I'd say "Hi."

I stuck my head in and saw my best friend getting a blowjob from some topless, blonde girl with a ponytail. She had her back to me and her head was bobbing back and forth as she was sucking his cock. He just winked at me and I just waved.

I paused to take in a good look at her and while I noticed right off that she was a big girl, she was nevertheless proportionally shaped from what I could see. She wasn't fat, just big boned.

I quietly walked back down the hall and got into the shower. My cock, already at half-mast from seeing Brian getting a blowjob, was growing as I thought about Brian getting lucky with this blonde - and how I wasn't tonight.

I finished up and wore a towel as I took my dirty clothes downstairs to the basement laundry room. I picked up some lemonade back in the kitchen before returning upstairs.

"Hey Joe. Got a minute?" I heard Brian call from his bedroom.

I walked down to Brian's room and he and the blonde were under the covers in bed. She had the sheet pulled up to her neck, Brian merely to his midsection. The blonde was blushing and seemed pretty shy.

"Yeah, what's up?" I was still in my towel and my cock was semi-erect. I am such a tease.

"You got any condoms? I seem to have run out."

"You bet. But first, aren't you going to introduce me to this cute young lady, or what?"

"Oh I'm sorry." Brian sat up. "This is Tracy. Tracy, this is Joe."

I walked over to the far side of the bed and extended my hand, trying not to stare at her goodies under the sheet. She had a cute face with very full lips and pretty brown eyes. The swell of her breasts looked sweet and her nipples were rock hard, poking through the white cotton fabric. Tracy took her arm out from under the sheet and shook my hand. I leaned over and kissed the back of her hand, looking her in the eyes. I glanced to Brian and saw that his cock was fully erect and making quite a tent.

"Hi Tracy," I said, winking. "Pleased to meet you. You are one very pretty girl. Brian is such a lucky guy,"

She blushed, again.

"Let me see what I can find for the lovebirds," I turned and walked out, letting her take a look at my ass. I returned with a pair of condoms a moment later and they were kissing again.

I walked around and made it a point to hand them to Tracy. "Here you go. I'm officially jealous," I said with another wink. "Have fun, kids. "

I walked back out, closing the door most of the way but leaving it open enough that I could peek back in on the action if I wanted later.

I walked down to my room and closed the door, the re-opened it quietly.

There was action all right.

Brian apparently went down on her as I heard Tracy whimpering and moaning. At first I thought he was having sex with her until I heard her ask him to keep eating her pussy.

This continued for a few minutes as I was trying to concentrate on some reading I was doing for my job at the clinic.

"Oh my god!" she cried out before whimpering some more. Sounds like Brian hit the sweet spot.

There was a break in the action for a couple of minutes then the bed started squeaking softly. It wasn't too long before Tracy was whimpering as Brian slammed his cock home on and off again for what seemed like forever.

I didn't know what exactly they were doing, but they were having a good time. I wandered back about 45 minutes later and Brian had her on her back fucking her. I couldn't see much and either could have glanced over and noticed me watching, so I returned to my room.

Just as I sat back down, I heard Brian's grunts as he emptied his load.

There was plenty of giggling from Brian's bedroom.

"You got it all over me!" I heard Tracy say.

"Yep!" Brian chuckled proudly.

An hour or so later, Tracy came down to my room. She knocked softly and then walked in wearing only a towel. She must have been within an inch or two of six foot tall and probably about 200 pounds.

I was sitting at my desk and her towel showed off her nice legs almost all the way to the top. I had to give her a good look and I know I had a smile on my face.

"Hi there, Tracy. Wow! You've got some great legs, girl." I could tell I caught her off guard and derailed her train of thought.

"Oh, why thank you."

"You probably hear that a lot, along with compliments on those sultry, pouty lips of yours."

"You are so very sweet. Thank you. I had a favor to ask, though, which is why I came down."

"I'd be delighted to help you any way I can." I gave her another admiring glance at her legs.

"Could I trouble you for another condom for morning time?"

"Sure, baby." I walked over to my nightstand and gave her two more.

"Just in case someone gets amorous in the night."

"Hmmm. Good thinking," she replied.

She walked closer and leaned in and planted a lingering kiss on my cheek. Her towel started to fall away but she caught it.

"Oops, I think I almost lost my towel!" she giggled.

I was wearing my boxer shorts and a sweatshirt and I am pretty sure she caught sight that my dick was getting hard. She leaned over and began to write something on a piece of paper.

"Here's my email address, Joe. Shoot me a note and we'll get together sometime soon," she said softly.

"I'd like that, Tracy."

She walked out, her hips swaying, confident that my eyes were hungrily on her.

She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a wink.

She disappeared down the hall.

The next morning, true enough, they were getting busy as I came out of the bathroom after showering and shaving. I could readily hear them, as Brian's door was wide open. I got dressed, quite distracted by the sounds of their passion.

I walked down to Brian's room and knocked lightly on the door. Tracy was bent over the far side of the bed and Brian was behind her, fucking her silly. He paused when he heard the knock. They both looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey kids. Breakfast will be ready around 7 or so," I announced, grinning at the sight of them in the act.

"Thank you, Joe." Tracy said with a big smile on her face.

I went downstairs and made some scrambled eggs, bacon and toast and set the table for three.

A couple of minutes before 7:00, Tracy hollered down that they would be down in a few minutes, so I put the finishing touches on breakfast and served it up as they were coming down the stairs.

"Wow! I didn't expect this," she said.

"Hope you like eggs and bacon," I said.

"Thank you!" She gave me a hug.

She looked great. They had showered and she had put on her make-up and had her wet hair in a ponytail. She was blessed with natural beauty, and I once again was jealous of Brian's good fortune in spending the night with her.

I made myself a mental note to email her today at my first opportunity.