Exposed Wife

Story Info
The night my wife exposed her vagina.
3.8k words
4.21
385.9k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been living with my wife for over a year. She was quite tall and slim and pretty too. Very sexy, very smart, but best of all, she loved to party. Being in a huge city, bars, people and music were never hard to find. Sitting at a bar drinking beer was one of our favourite pastimes.

So we were out one night, drinking, laughing, dancing to crap music, looking at sexy girls bodies swaying to the beat. She was in her early 30's and I was 12 years older so we both really enjoyed looking at younger girls moving sexily to music.

"Do you like looking at them?" she insecurely asked.

"You're much sexier baby" I told her, I knew this game. And, at my age, was a master.

"Ha ha....I'm ten years older than those little girls."

"Yes, but there's not a man in here that hasn't taken his eyes off your arse."

"Who? Where?" I pointed them out. All of them were looking. It was something about the way she moved her body: so tall yet so graceful and the sex just flowed like a river of porn. I had gotten used to the staring of other guys, and over the months I had relaxed about it, evolving into somewhat of a quiet voyeur from the angry douche bag I used to be when I had first started living with her.

"And why do you think they are looking at me at my age when there are all these tight little teenage pussies available?"

I played the game, convincing her she was gorgeous and it wasn't really her unavailability that was the attraction to us asshole guys. We carried on drinking and talking, with her dancing attracting ever more daring partners -- one even putting his hands around her waist as they danced. A year ago he would've received the death stare.

We got drunk and left in the middle of the morning, sleeping through Sunday until mid afternoon. Oh the joy of no children. We snacked until early evening, when I suggested the movies. The game started again.

"What shall I wear?" I didn't play this time, but tried a different tact, knowing she was still on a buzz from last night's attention.

"Why don't you see how much attention you can get tonight honey?" I teasingly asked. She bit. I was smug. I selected a normal top, with a matching short skirt. No panties. I convinced her no panties. I suspected she liked the idea of sitting in the movies, being able to open and close her legs as she wished, exposing herself to the darkness.

She dressed and we walked to the elevator. I didn't mention that I was trying to get her horny as hell. Now don't misunderstand, she had her moments, but they were rare. We had a lot of sex for sure, but that dirty stuff that we pervs oh so enjoy, well, I hadn't had one of those sessions for some time.

The elevator arrived and we entered. I couldn't resist it -- I kissed her full on the lips, entering her mouth with my probing tongue, circling my fingers around her arse cheeks. I knew she was wet.

"Stand still." I commanded, and pulled her skirt down to her knees, her freshly shaved dripping vagina exposed to my hungry eyes. Her shocked facial expression intensified to sheer horror as the elevator slowed three floors from the bottom. She glared at me as she pulled it up hastily trying to re-arrange herself as a neighbour stepped in. He was in his fifties and I wasn't sure he couldn't smell her dripping cunt. However, had he gazed down, he'd have noticed her skirt on the wrong way round. Just as I had had that thought, he gazed down, and smiled. She blushed. Cool.

We spent the night flirting with each other, and, as she walked around the mall to the screens, she deliberately walked up a glass staircase, exposing to anyone below a cunt that I just couldn't wait to eat. I noticed one middle aged man looking up, hurriedly looking to each side to ensure his fat wife wouldn't catch him. His fat wife should thank us; she'd be getting a good pussy pounding tonight for sure.

We enjoyed the night. I didn't want to spoil it getting ejected from the movie for finger banging a girl I'd be cock banging a couple of hours later. I wasn't 17 after all, was I?

We got home and fucked like the 17year olds that we weren't, and I waited for the weekend, hoping I could use my not so ingenious methods to make her hot again.

Friday night came, and we played the dressing game again. Not wanting to repeat last weekend's trick I selected an even shorter skirt but with ultra tight black gloss leggings. I nearly came in my pants as she pulled them on and they went right up the crack or her arse.

We finished a bottle of wine and left for our local bar. We didn't know anyone there except the barman, who set us up some drinks as we walked in.

She was already tipsy, and after a couple more and some flirting with the barman she wanted a dance. Damn she looked hot; my cock started to twitch watching her move. There were a lot of eyes on her too, men, boys, and horny girls. I wanted to fuck her there and then.

The drinking and dancing continued for a few hours. I limited myself as the whole point of showing her off was to get her horny enough for a dirty session, something that wouldn't happen with too much alcohol.

She was getting wilder, arms around guys' necks, their hands on her hips. She came back to finish off yet another glass and said she was sweating and asked if it was ok to take off the leggings. I suggested no and that perhaps the skirt removed would cool her somewhat and still retain some dignity. She agreed and went to the toilet and unclasped the skirt, putting it in her handbag.

Watching her walk back I realized I was getting anxious with nerves at everyone looking. Her leggings showed everything, even pulling tight up her vagina. Camel toe gold medal; and the girl did have big pussy lips.

She gave me a slutty kiss and told me to check her bag as she went off to dance. I opened it -- the tiny skirt was folded, and on top, her wet string. I'd been chatting most of the evening to a nice middle aged couple at the bar as the drunken babe danced with everyone and anyone. They asked me what she'd put in the bag, so, in my drunken haze, I opened it and showed them, getting a nervous heartbeat as a strange man looked at my girlfriend's soaking panties. His wife giggled, looked up, and jokingly suggested he go dance with the girl with no pants on. He did. There were men all around her, staring at her arse and prominent cunny lips.

He walked up to her and put his arms around her neck, softly grinding into her. My cock jumped, his wife placed her hand on my knee and smiled at me with a slutty drunken look. She was about my age, way too old for me, and slightly chubby, in a sexy way. She rubbed up my knee as she watched her husband, who by now had lowered his hands to my wife's hips, and found my throbbing cock. I swallowed dryly with surprise and tried to ignore her by taking a huge swig of beer, as I watched a strange man, who knew she was wearing no panties, grind his obviously swollen tool into my wife's crotch. I couldn't wait to get her home.

She came over for a drink and told me she was drunk but oh so horny. Really darling I hadn't realised.

"Why you so horny?" I wanted to hear her confession.

"He's got a hard on, I think he went to the toilet to wank."

"How do you know he's erect?" I asked, again with a dry throat and a throbbing cock. His wife was trying to listen above the music.

"He was rubbing it on me..."she drunkenly confessed... "...I couldn't help it."

She finished her drink, gave me a fake look of shame, and went back to dance. A different guy grabbed her, equally as drunk, and started to kiss her. She responded to his kiss with too much vigour for my liking and I knew it was approaching home time. I had enjoyed the show so far but kissing was taboo.

When hands dropped to her arse she turned around and ground into him, bending to touch her toes in time with the pounding music as he held her hips dreaming of his own pounding. The couple had gone onto the dance floor too, drunk and in their heightened state of sexual arousal.

I rubbed my cock through my jeans. It felt good. I need to cum. I thought about visiting the toilets but decided, even as perverted as I was, public toilet masturbation wasn't part of my lifestyle; besides, I wanted to see how hot I could make my slut because I wanted to achieve my objective.

My dirty unfaithful lady staggered back when the song finished. She didn't have to speak, I knew she needed cock. As I paid up and walked to the cloakroom, the middle aged couple also left. They walked along with us, and the conversation revolved around the hot little girls dancing in their little skirts. His references to wanting to see their tight young bodies were obviously aimed at my wife, who bit and asked was she as sexy, turning and pushing her arse up for us to assess. A unanimous "Gorgeous!" from the three of us rubber stamped my impending hardcore session, and we continued our short journey, as apparently they lived in the next apartment block.

I started to feel relaxed, thinking of all the illegal things I wanted to invent to do to this slutty bitch, when I heard myself ask:

"Come up to our place, I got some beers kicking around" like we hadn't had enough and as though I didn't really just want to strip my slut naked the second I entered the elevator.

The offer was gratefully received by our new acquaintances, and we went up and entered the apartment. As we took off jackets and shoes, my dirty cow once again bent right forward so we could all see her arse and, unknown to her, those very wet and prominent lips, which had soaked her leggings, making her look incontinent. She didn't know that we all knew the truth.

The middle aged man took it as another queue to have an uninvited play and stepped in, held her hips and started grinding into her arse and pussy, simulating thrusts and dragging a finger across her lips.

"Oh that's rude, and we have guests....!" she cooed sweetly, thinking the throb was mine.

He let go and stepped back, and the three of us grinned drunkenly to each other as she tried to stand up straight, regretting bending over in the first place. I don't know why I didn't try to stop him...perhaps it was because he was a nice guy, ten years older than me, and, strangely, it was turning me on.

We travelled to the kitchen and I put on a bit of music, quite but danceable. I grabbed cold beers and some more wine and we all started to dance, my first with my own girl for what seemed like hours.

"You're not hard like you were 5 minutes ago!" she stated openly, putting her hand to my cock.

"It wasn't me grinding you." I told her. The look of shock was great. She looked over to our dancing friends and said to the professor look-a-like: "You rubbed your cock on me...how rude!" and we all laughed, and swapped dance partners. I could see where this was going, and wasn't sure how to stop it.

It was hot in the apartment, and the middle aged wife decided she had nothing to lose by dropping her jeans and pulling off her top. Actually she looked quite horny in her satin underwear, and I pulled off my top in approval (at my age, I rarely needed an excuse to expose my hard-fought-for six-pack.

Not to be outdone, and turned on by the sight of his underwear clad chubby wife, Mr. Horny Old Dude unbuttoned his shirt and almost instantly dropped his trousers, his huge hard-on poking up inside his underwear. Impressive. I was glad he kept his boxers on though.

Well, there was one left, and she keeping clothed. She also wasn't wearing panties, and we all knew it.

She walked into the middle of the kitchen, looked me in the eye, pulled up her top, unclasped her bra, and dropped it all, standing topless with her huge nipples erect and breasts swinging freely, Smiling and rubbing them, pulling her nipples out hard.

I was so hard and just wanted to suck them. I loved sucking her tits. I stepped toward her but was beaten by a guy 20 years older than her who was determined to have a feel before someone intervened.

"No!" said my babe, but not because she didn't want the attention, evidently she wanted to get her cunt out. Would I let it happen? I didn't have a choice. I stood transfixed as she turned around, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings, and slowly slowly started to pull them down. When half her cheeks were exposed, the underwear clad middle aged mum dropped her bra off to reveal a nice pair, and as I stared at them, her husband dived straight in, pinching, suckling, massaging, his obvious excitement encouraging them both on toward something that I had neither planned nor in my naivety, anticipated.

I shouldn't have been, but I became somewhat shocked as she dropped her panties, right there, right there in front of me, us, right there in my kitchen; and her husband's excitement quadrupled.

On seeing the shaven older pussy, displayed so openly, my angel bent forward, again, right over this time, and pulled the leggings down and out of the crack of her arse and away from her sticky pussy, dropping them all the way to the floor. Her wet lips had come into view, as had her sweaty anus.

I couldn't fully grasp the scene: a stranger of a man with his erect penis throbbing inside his boxers and his middle aged but by now very sexy looking naked wife were looking at my equally butt naked wife in our kitchen, and, as I thought the surrealistic images couldn't get anymore more surreal, Mr. Fifty dropped his boxers, his cock pointing directly at my sluts exposed holes, pre-cum dripping, big head purple and angry.

She was looking over her shoulder at him, looking at his cock, just staring, drunken blurry eyes transfixed to a tool 20 years older than her. That cock had been ejaculating before she was even born.

She wasn't alone in her staring: I was embarrassingly transfixed to only the second live cock I'd even seen, and his wife was the third unavoidable voyeur, aware, as we all were, that this impromptu evening had evolved beyond drinking and grinding and flashing tits and ass.

Sensing an imminent un-discussed insertion into a much younger pussy, the sexy wife dropped to her knees and made oral love to that cock. Her actions broke the voyeuristic spell that had befallen us, and my honey, still bent to an almost touchy toe position, began pulling her nipples as she looked over her shoulder at the blow job action unfolding in her kitchen.

Quite why she continued to expose her inner most sexual parts instead of turning was slightly perplexing me, as not only had my voyeuristic side had been fulfilled, I had no desire, perverted or otherwise, to watch her being taken.

Despite it all, my cock was so hard; I wanted to drop my jeans, after all I was the only one not fully exposed, and I loved showing off my knob. What man doesn't?

What was in my mind at that point was that I was going to drop my jeans, show the fellating lady my nice looking tool, then stick my cock up my woman's cunt and fuck her whilst our two guests did the same. I didn't mind them watching; after all, it wouldn't be the first time I'd been watched. What wasn't in my mind was that the woman would un-impale her head from her husband's cock, reach for mine, and thrust it to gently into her mouth, moving it toward the back of her throat before I could react.

It felt so good, her warm soft mouth around my aching helmet. She tickled by balls too; damn I loved that.

My baby was watching. By now rubbing her dripping cunt lips openly for all to see, and running her finger over her anus, still looking over her shoulder.

I couldn't take anymore. I really needed to cum, but wanted my own woman to have it and I so needed to smell her. She'd been rubbing her vagina on other men's cocks all night and I knew it was soaking and sweaty; I just had to smell it.

I was about to pull out of that warm willing mouth and drop to my knees behind my wife, wanting to smell her arsehole, when, as if a scene form a porno, Mr. Horny stopped tugging his big cock, dropped down behind my slut, and just stared into her much younger pussy.

His wife was an expert cock pleaser, and I involuntarily started to shaft her head as the voyeur started to smell my woman's sweaty arse crack. My god it was so horny to see, she loved it too, and started to gyrate her bottom as he nuzzled his nose into the crack of joy. Would she let him fuck her, I found myself wondering, as I watched from another world, not knowing what to do, leaving it up to my slut to call the shots.

It didn't take long, as she placed a hand on each buttock and pulled herself wide open for this man's pleasure, exposing her pink gaping hole. He didn't disappoint her; he pushed his tongue, oh so slowly, deep into her anus, her arsehole, her tight secret hole of lust. If it hadn't have been for the amazing mouth wrapped around my swollen tool, I would've stopped him, I told myself. But I knew I wouldn't. It was too horny, too sexy to stop. Far too filthy dirty.

As I watched I realized his wife had stopped sucking my cock and was watching her older husband tongue fuck this young woman. She wanked me rhythmically, kissing my head softly, running her tongue around on it, almost lovingly.

It was incredible, watching my previously loyal wife getting her anus and pussy eaten out by a relative stranger as she bent forward and touched her toes.

This man had seen, smelled, and tasted my wife's anus and vagina, and I hadn't stopped him, and right now, as I watched, she was dropping to her knees in our kitchen to suck on his big cock. I couldn't believe, but any anxieties vanished as his wife returned to deep throating me.

This double swapped over fellatio continued for a few minutes. God women were sluts sometimes.

My wife stood up and demanded cock:

"I need fucking."

His wife agreed:

"My cunt needs cocks."

I wasn't sure I wanted her, but I knew I wanted my wife.

We walked to our bed, a superb Super King size, not purchased for this purpose. I lay her down on the bed and entered her. At that moment I didn't care who could see what, I just wanted to be inside her vagina. I thrust in an out, almost oblivious to the scene next to me. My face was buried in my wife's neck and I was kissing it softly. I wanted to tongue her mouth passionately but didn't quite fancy the obvious taste of cock. The other couple were on our bed too, her wanking and sucking his cock. She turned around and offered her rear end to him as I watched. The site of her cunt and dark arsehole staring and winking at me brought me an excitement I couldn't control. I fucked my slutty cock sucking wife's flooded cunt faster and faster, slowing as my baby lifted her head to try and see.

As the guy started to enter his wife, mine reached for his balls and massaged them, pushing her thumb against his arsehole. It was dirty of her, and I thanked the beer for preventing my ejaculation.

He fucked his wife wildly, and mine asked for doggy style too.

There we were, two couples, neighbours and strangers before tonight and now players in an incredibly hot sexual game, which was consensual and hadn't gone too far.

I reached under and started to massage her clit as she buried her face in the bed and lifted her anus up high. She started to finger her own arsehole, one then two fingers, knuckle deep, and started to cum. The anal fingering display pushed him over the edge, his orgasm starting with a grunted "Mmm" and he became more vociferous as his wife joined in. She started to push back harder on his weapon, looking over her shoulder as she came with us also reaching climax. As if previously agreed but totally spontaneous, my big cocked friend and I withdrew, grabbed our respective erections and furiously fisted them as spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed of the dirty cow's backs. I turned slightly to look at his wife's cunt as I came, staring into her winking hole as I wrung the last droplets from my softening penis.

12