Love Has a Scent

Info
The scent of sex and the memory of sexual surrender.
64 words
4.37
67.3k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkenvoice
Silkenvoice
59 Followers

Some of you may recognize my voice as that of "KR" here on Literotica. I thought it was time to create a new account under "Silkenvoice".

----*----*----

The scent of sex wafting up from between her thighs evokes the memory of her lover taking her where she stood, in a little recording booth, and her surrender to the sensual immediacy of the moment.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Silkenvoice
Silkenvoice
Silkenvoice
59 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So sexy, both your audios. Your voice just made juices flow. Submit more please, a long one where your man sensually eat you out, with sounds of your fingers/ toys rubbing your wetness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

great choice of words, very creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Drunk means more soul.

It is at last in there. Part of your love, your dreams, your future accomplishments.

But a vibrator in pussy is the best thing to build a subway to the man's heart and simultaneously to his desires.

Gilrs! Come when you read stuff that you're coming. Use vibrators or your desires to make the story irresistably tangible. That is what men want here - soul partners with their emotions when they come they wanna be sure you're coming with us. Ladies.

silky_smoothsilky_smoothover 13 years ago
Sounds good to me ;)

I love your voice, it's certainly silky. I had no trouble in getting a hard on listening this sexy little audio. Many thanks.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Audience Friends and lovers take turns watching.in Group Sex
A Modern Roman Orgy A couples first time at an exclusive SEX PARTY.in Group Sex
Sandy, an Older Woman An older woman's husband loses a bet. Or does he?in Mature
The Third Hubby surprises me with a stranger to help him pleasure me.in Loving Wives
My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 01 Introductions.in Loving Wives
More Stories