Something in the Water

Story Info
Frenzied family fucking breaks out for no apparent reason.
1.4k words
4.17
176.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers

I have no idea what the hell happened yesterday.

The only possible explanation I can think of was that we've recently drilled a new well for our water supply, and that was the day it went active. We live a good distance off the main grid, so we can't depend on the city for our water. It had taken a lot of testing (and a big wad of cash, let me tell you), but we finally found a nice, clear source of potable water about a hundred yards west of the old well.

So maybe there's something in the water. Or maybe that's just an excuse for our...odd behavior. But things changed that morning, in ways I just never expected.

My daughter Kayly is a senior in high school, just turned eighteen. That morning she came into the kitchen in her terrycloth robe, fresh from the shower, and I could tell that she was wearing nothing underneath. That made me feel unaccountably jolly for some reason. I watched intently as she gulped down half a glass of cool spring water. "That tastes really good," she said, grinning, "lots better than the water from the old well." As she leaned over to set her glass on the table, her robe flashed open and I caught a glimpse of her sweet DDs. I was disappointed that I didn't get a better view.

Without thinking, I said happily, "Have I ever told you that you have magnificent tits?"

I have no idea what came over me, and she had every right to freak out. But she didn't. Instead, she grinned wider and said, "You wanna see 'em?"

"Do I ever!"

Giggling, she peeled back her robe, and there she was, in all her titular glory. Kayly's breasts were really large for her age, but there was no sag at all yet. The nipples were smaller than I expected, and paler; they were maybe as big as a quarter, but tightened to firm, eraser-sized points. I could feel myself salivating as my shorts got tighter...but I didn't feel nervous or self conscious in the least. "Good enough to eat!" I proclaimed.

"Maybe later," she laughed. "I'm gonna go lay out in the sun before it gets too hot."

"Well, don't wear that yellow bikini...or you'll definitely get too hot. I will, anyhow."

"Tsk, tsk." She stood up, shrugging the rest of the way out of the robe, and I fixed my gaze on her neatly-trimmed bush. "You know what?" she said brightly. "I have no idea why I wear those damned things anyway. It's our property, and we have a fence, so why can't I sunbathe in the nude?"

With that she waltzed out the back door, her cute butt as white as a cottontail in comparison to the rest of her browned body. "You'll burn your ass!" I said.

"Not if you rub suntan oil on it," she shot back. Well, I know an invitation when I hear one, so I jumped up, grabbed the suntan lotion and followed, my erection tenting my shorts. She was settling down on her belly on the deck chair when I arrived; when she glanced at my obvious hardness, she just smiled.

Grinning and feeling good about life, I poured a generous dollop of lotion on each of her butt cheeks and started rubbing it in. That was fun, but what I was really interested in was the lightly furred mound in between. It seemed to glisten invitingly in the morning sunshine, so I reached out and trailed my finger along the lips. Kayly just went, "Mmmmm." So, feeling greatly daring but not at all hesitant, I thrust my forefinger into her pussy up to the second knuckle.

"Fuck, that feels good!" she said loudly.

"Ya think?" I started to finger-fuck my cute daughter with first one finger and then two; that was all she was big enough to handle at the moment, but I made up for it with great zeal and precision, and when I pressed my thumb to her clit she started rolling all over the place, saying all kinds of nasty things. Finally she reared up, all but sucked my hand inside her cunt, and screamed. No, seriously. I was afraid someone was going to call the cops or something because they thought I was murdering her.

When she came back to Earth, panting heavily, she looked me in the eye and said, "Looks like someone needs a blowjob."

"That would be me." I dropped trou and cheerfully offered my cock to my daughter.

"Nice, Daddy," she purred as she wrapped a hand around it. "Must be, like, eight inches."

"Seven," I laughed, "but thanks!"

The next thing she wrapped around my cock was her tongue. It wasn't a very experienced tongue, but I knew it could do the job. I was quite aroused, so I couldn't last very long...but I didn't worry about that. I knew where this was going, and I wanted to take the edge off so I could last longer when I was plowing that tight, clingy puss of hers later on.

"Suck that Daddy cock, baby," I sang out as she pursed her lips and started sucking me like a popsicle. "Deep throat it, take it all! Oh, you've got such a talented mouth and such big, heavy tits! You're such a hot bitch I'm gonna come right away. I can't wait to fuck you in every orifice and hump your big, fat titties...Ahhh!" My insides clenched, and I pushed a nice load down her throat. She grinned as I pulled out of her, then stood up quickly and kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my own tang on her lips.

"That was fun, Dad! And you taste good."

"Can't wait to taste you, hon."

We walked hand in hand back into the house. "Dad," she asked as we passed into the cool of the kitchen and stopped for a glass of cool water, "How come we're never had sex? I mean, Mom's been gone for a while and I've been mature for a long time. And obviously we're both pretty raunchy."

"I dunno," I told her, putting my arm around her and cupping one generous breast in my hand. "It just...never seemed right. It seems right now."

Kayly maneuvered so that she was facing the sink and I was behind her. I slid my hands up to her tits, and started tweaking her nipples lightly. She sighed and said, "It does seem right, suddenly." She pressed her prize-winning ass against my boner, which was already headed skyward. "Let's start fucking now. Right now."

So I shucked out of my clothes and gave it to her from behind right there at the sink, as she braced herself on the cabinet with both hands. My cock's first adventure into daughter-pussy...well, it was simply grand. Her tightness and sheer athleticism just made it utterly fantastic. She was so warm, so wet; it was like fucking a greased leather glove, and I had trouble holding back. As it was, I blew my load into her well before I was ready. As far as I could tell, she'd only come three times.

So I sat her down at the kitchen table and proceeded to worship at her cunt for about half an hour. Yeah, I ate my load out of her; by the time I was through she was clean as a whistle. Nasty, huh? But when we were done, the old paternal flagpole was up again. I think it was the taste.

Needless to say, we proceeded to fuck in every room of the house for the next day, and I took her in every way I could, with her joyful cooperation. By the time we stopped, I daresay she was sloshing from all the Daddy-cum in her ass, cunt, and tummy.

I have no idea where this is gonna end up, but I do know this: my horny little honey woke me up this morning with a blowjob, and we've screwed three times since. I'm not even sore and she proclaims not to be, and Junior down there seems ready, willing and able, no matter what. Thank goodness I got fixed years back, or there'd damn sure be a little kid running around here soon.

And I know I probably should feel guilty about all this, but my conscious is clear as a bell. I'm happier than I've ever been.

Fuck it. I'm just going to enjoy this while it lasts.

TheRhymer
TheRhymer
443 Followers