Making Daddy's Little Cum Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie get's Bs, and a reward.
878 words
4.08
173.8k
42
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kitkat103
Kitkat103
49 Followers

"Keep sucking Daddy's cock. That feels so good babe." I encourage Stephanie as I lay on the recliner in the living room. Stephanie got all B's on her midterm exams and I feel that she deserves a reward. Stephanie ignores me and continues to devour me, never breaking eye contact. I moan as her long delicate hands massage my balls. She definitely knows what she is doing, I guess practice really does make perfect! This time I don't even have to hold her head since she practically swallows my dick each time she makes it to the base.

"Get up." I demand. Stephanie gets up and steps forward, her knees brushing against my thighs. I place my hands on her wrist and force her to sit down on my lap. I run my hands over her prominent breasts. I squeeze her hard nipples until I hear her moan. I move my hands down her curvy hips until they are on her mound. Her pubic hair is drenched in her cum, clearly anticipating what will happen next. I rub her clit with two finger, her clit ring is gone. I make my way down her pussy until I reach what I am looking for. I stick two fingers into her hole. This time it is very tight compared to a month ago. Stephanie was really trying to be as good as possible for me. She deserves a real treat.

I grab her by her soft backside and slide her forward until her clit reaches my balls. " Slide up and down Daddy's cock, baby." I murmur. Stephanie glides up until her clit reaches the tip of my cock. She starts to grind her pussy, each upward motion dousing my member with her juices. I squeeze her bottom and she grinds harder, her moans becoming louder. She leans forward, trying to kiss me on the lips but I grab her hair and force her head back.

"Cum Sluts don't get kisses, got it?" I bark at her.

"Yes, daddy." Stephanie mutters. She picks up the pace until I can see her clit swelling, aching for some release. I place my hands on her hips to stop her from grinding any further. I slap her bum indicating for her to stand up. I stroke my cock until it is throbbing.

"Sit down." I demand. Stephanie hovers over my cock, as if she is trying to figure out which way she should sit down. She lowers herself as I watch my pulsating cock enter her tight pussy. She moans loudly as I enter her inch by inch. I clench her bum and lift it until just the tip is inside of her. I grab her hips and force her down. Getting the hint Stephanie places her hand on my chest and takes over. With each time that she bounces on my cock I slap her ass indicating for her to ride me harder.

Stephanie leans forward and clasps her arm around my neck. I push her hips down harder until I am all the way in. She yelps and starts to grind my cock to alleviate the brief pain I just put her through. I draw her hips upwards and then downwards until she is impaled on my cock again. Stephanie's pussy reverberates around my cock repeatedly; her hands move to my shoulders as she bucks harder. I can feel my cock swell as I see Stephanie's clit swell waiting for some attention. I do not care, that is not my problem. Stephanie moans harder and starts to rub her swollen clit. I grab her wrist and force it back onto my shoulder.

"Daddy, let me cum." Stephanie whimpers. I ignore her and she bucks harder. I can not hold it in any longer, she is doing too good of a job. I move my hands to her backside and clench as hard as I could, forcing her to sit. I can feel each bead of cum filling the condom, gosh this feels so fucking good. I move her creamy pussy off my now limp cock.

"Wait, what about me?" Stephanie says. As she stood up to face me a light passes through the living room, they were headlights. Miriam is home. Stephanie and I scramble to grab the heaps of our clothing and run up the stairs. I get to my room and hop in the shower. I remove the condom and drop it down the drain, hoping that it does not resurface. I can hear knocking on the door. Miriam peeks her head in.

"Hey honey." She walks across the bathroom and opens the shower door to give me a kiss.

"Sorry I missed dinner babe, what did I miss?" She says as she leans against the sink.

"Oh, I just made us some sandwiches and she took a shower and went to bed a few hour ago." I turn off the water and step out the shower.

"Yeah she said the professor had been riding her hard, she must have been stressed and went to bed early." Miriam hands me a towel and follows me out the bathroom.

"Well if she gets all A's this semester then I will get her a great gift for working so hard."

Kitkat103
Kitkat103
49 Followers