Page's Training Ch. 05

Story Info
Page is finally allowed release.
2.7k words
4.51
91.4k
13

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I reached home that night, my panties were swimming with Mr. Harding's cum. The scent had been noticeable to me, and I had blushed in shame the entire ride home on the bus. I was sure everyone could smell it and knew that it was my pussy.

I quickly unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes until I was naked and the vinyl panties with their built-in dildo (quickly becoming a good friend) were in the sink. I ran a shower and jumped in. The water was hot and it relaxed me.

As I wetted my hair and let the water run over my anxious body, I thought of Nick. I imagined what his athletic body would look like with water droplets, his dark hair slicked back .... I fondled my breasts and squeezed my nipples. Nick would take full advantage of me if he would only let go a little. Wasn't he able to be tempted at all?

My own perky breasts were turning me on. I ran my hands down my flat stomach toward my cum-soaked cunt. I just wanted to touch my clit once. Only once. It wouldn't make me cum; I just needed a jolt.

My head jerked to attention when I heard the doorbell. Dammit. I soaped my body up quickly to rid myself of the day's torture and grabbed my robe. When I opened the door, there was Nick. He smiled and I melted. He had an assistant with him, who pushed passed me and started rummaging through the apartment.

"Good evening my pet!" Nick kissed my forehead and smiled into my eyes, "All cleaned up?"

"Yes, Sir." I wanted to ask him a million questions about why he was here, but I remained silent and practiced my patience. He would tell me what I needed to know, no need to pressure him.

"This is Bobby." The young man nodded in my direction. If he was 18, he wasn't much over. He had an Italian coloring and deep brown, sweet eyes. "He's going to get your apartment all set up and get your new wardrobe in place."

"Yes, Sir." Now my mind was racing with even more questions.

Nick handed me a shopping bag, "Put this on, we're going out."

"Yes, Sir." I turned toward my bedroom and stole one more glance at Bobby, who seemed to be raiding my kitchen cupboards and taking measurements of the walls.

I opened the bag and found a shirt and jeans. The jeans were impossibly long for me, but they made more sense when I saw the shoes in the bottom of the bag. The heels were 3" and let the leg of the jeans hang just perfectly.

The seam in the crotch of the jeans didn't look right and as I examined it closer, I saw that it had been cut and re-sewn so that the jeans were crotch-less but still maintained their shape and hid away everything while I walked. I sat down on the edge of my bed and spread my legs. The slit opened just enough to feel some skin through it. I smiled.

I found a white lacy bra in the bag as well and put it on. It was a shelf bra, so the under wire gave me support but my nipples jutted out over the top of the fabric. The shirt was made of gauze with ¾ sleeves and a ruffle down the front. When I put it on, I saw that there were only two buttons at the bra line; just enough to cover the lingerie beneath and blow open to reveal my stomach as I walked.

I looked in the mirror and cringed. I could see my nipples plain as day through the white gauze. I walked toward the mirror at a normal pace and my breasts bounced seductively. My nipples grazed the fabric and sent tingles through my stomach.

I walked into the bathroom to comb my hair and Bobby saw me. He stared for a moment before resuming his work and I caught him take a second peek. I smiled behind the bathroom door. I had never imagined dressing like this, but on Nick's arm for the evening, I couldn't wait to experiment with this newly acquired power.

When I was finished in the bathroom, I found Nick giving instructions to Bobby over what looked like a rough blueprint of sorts. Both men looked up and watched me walk toward them through the living room. Bobby's jaw fell open a little and he couldn't take his eyes off of my breasts. Nick just beamed a smile at me and I felt sure that he approved.

"Excellent, Page. Bobby, finish this up. We'll be back at 9:00."

"You got it, Nick." Bobby ogled me one more time before we left. I tried to fight the feeling that I was having unfaithful thoughts, but I wanted to seduce Bobby. Just because I knew that I could. I could please him.

"Page, you look beautiful. How do you like your new clothes?"

"I like them very much, thank you, Sir."

"I imagine you're wondering where we're going in such a short amount of time."

"Yes, Sir."

"Thank you for not peppering me with questions. Most women have no patience and can't keep their mouths shut. A little known fact: we men aren't listening to what they're blabbering about anyway."

"Yes, Sir." We got into his town car and the driver took off.

"I hope you don't mind Bobby taking over your apartment for the evening."

"No, Sir." I trusted Nick, though my curiosity was peaked to an unnatural level.

"Good. Just a few adjustments for my pet." He smiled and kissed my forehead again. I wished he would take me in his arms and .... "Page, I want to make this arrangement official." Nick reached down beside him and produced a large flat jewelry box. He handed it to me and gestured that I should open it.

Inside was thin a silver choker with a chain dangling from the front. There was a diamond sparking on the end of the chain. "Oh!" I looked up to Nick, not knowing how to thank him, my mind searching for the right words.

"Do you like it?" Nick picked it up and un-did the clasp

"Yes, Sir, very much, Sir." I lifted my hair up in the back so he could place the choker around my neck and clasp it. The diamond dangled sweetly between my breasts.

"In this day and age, collaring a slave of sorts is not what it once was. And I'm not trying to brand you for the whole world to see, Page, I'm just discreetly making you my own."

"Thank You, Sir." I wanted to throw my arms around him and kiss his face. I knew he was proud of me now, and I knew that I wanted to keep pleasing him. I felt the pressure of the collar constantly, though it wasn't uncomfortable. It was a constant reminder of where my heart belonged. I would never forget.

"Page, you're so beautiful." Nick's face softened and he leaned down to kiss my neck, pausing to inhale the scent of me. He slowly came up and looked straight into my eyes, our faces almost touching. He maintained eye contact and kissed me softly. I felt electricity shoot through me. I hadn't wanted a man this desperately in my entire life.

The driver announced that we'd arrived and Nick waited for the door to open. I carefully got out of the car, trying to keep my legs together. I looked up and saw the lighted sign of a small café. Nothing fancy, small and intimate.

"Casual is best in the beginning." Nick winked at me.

The quick walk over the sidewalk into the café was chilly and I felt my nipples standing out erect. I felt the heat on my face. An intimate setting for an outing wearing a gauze shirt that left very little to the imagination. I began to think bigger would be less embarrassing. I refused to question Nick on this matter.

The hostess greeted us with a smile, glanced down at my chest but attempted to maintain her demeanor as she grabbed two menus and walked toward a table in the back of the café. Nick put his hand in the small of my back and nudged me forward. I walked behind the waitress. The café was nearly full and walking in the 3" heels didn't make it easy to keep my breasts from bouncing at attention.

I tried not to make eye contact, but I could feel all eyes on my nipples. I imagined what the women would be saying, shit-talking me to their men, glaring at me over their water glasses. I put them out of my mind. I made eye contact with a man. His eyes couldn't be pried from my tits. He smiled and nodded. I decided to put the women out of my mind and focus on the men. They appreciated my situation and were enjoying my body. That's what this was all about after all.

We were seated in a corner with a full view of the entire café and its patrons. As I sat, I noticed that the tablecloth hung low enough that I didn't have to worry about exposing myself if my legs spread apart. I felt my first sense of relief. The hostess left us and went to gossip with the waitresses about me no doubt. I took a sip of my water as Nick took my menu from me.

"I'll order. Wearing an anal plug all day at work, your diet should be light and specific."

"Yes, Sir." I crossed my arms and set them on the table in a pathetic attempt at some privacy.

"Keep your arms at your sides and your hands in your lap, Page. Never be ashamed."

"Yes, Sir." I put my hands in my lap and sat up straight. I decided to embrace my power yet again. I wasn't doing anything illegal for Christ's sake. I watched the women sneak peeks at me. I smiled back and they quickly returned their gaze to their own table.

The men all stared and stole glances when the women weren't looking, of course. Some winked, others licked their lips like their meal wasn't satisfying them. I smiled at all of them discreetly and enjoyed the attention. Nick seemed to be watching their reactions as well.

"You're doing better than I expected, my pet." He smiled and sipped his water. "I never thought the blush would leave your cheeks." He leaned over and kissed my neck, lingering just a second longer than necessary. The men in the restaurant watched Nick with envious eyes.

"Have you decided yet?" The waitress interrupted and Nick snapped back upright. He surveyed the menu and ordered. The waitress tried her best to keep her eyes on her order tablet, but failed quite a few times glancing at my shirt. When she had gone, Nick slid across the booth so that he was right next to me. He put his arm around me and began whispering in my ear.

"You are so beautiful, Page. I can't keep my hands off of you." He kissed my ear, "Spread your legs apart for me." I spread my legs and Nick slid his fingers across my labia, making me blush yet again. No one could see what he was doing, of course, but I was the one who had to maintain a casual demeanor while Nick had his way with my pussy at the table.

His finger slid inside of me and I couldn't resist closing my eyes and letting out a muted moan.

"I'm so glad you're learning quickly, Page. If I have to wait much longer to have you I might go insane." His finger was fucking me intensely now, rubbing my G-spot in a "come here" motion and I was starting to gyrate my hips in response. "You would never cum without my permission, would you my pet?"

"No, Sir." I was trying not to let my thoughts get carried away, but it felt like every man's eyes were on us now, as if they knew exactly what Nick was doing.

"I so desperately want to hear your voice when you let go and give in to the pleasure." Nick's thumb pressed inside of my labia and found my clit. I jerked a little and stiffened, afraid to let myself go too far.

"Relax, Page. Turn your head so you're facing me." I turned my head and our foreheads met. The motions his fingers were making were perfect, I wondered if I would be punished if I asked him to stop?

"Sir," Was all I could manage.

"Let it go, Page. Cum for me. Let me hear you." My breath deepened and quickened. I let my thoughts run wild with images from the movies I'd watched, fantasies of Nick fucking me, and of course the current situation that put me in a room full of people about to cum on Nick's fingers. I felt the pleasure building inside of me and began to mew softly at Nick.

"Good girl. Show me how much my touch excites you." My breath was coming out in hot spurts and the moaning was getting longer and louder. Nick clamped his lips on mine and began kissing me gently and teasingly. I wanted to kiss him with wild passion, but I held back. The sound of my moans was projected directly into Nick's mouth. I moved my hand to the side of Nick's face, shielding us just a bit.

"Cum now, Page." It was a direct order and my body went insane. I felt the orgasm tingle and tease, then build and spread throughout my torso, tingling down my arms and legs. My pussy contracted around Nick's finger and he smiled as my moaning became desperate and primal. I did my best to keep it quiet, and I succeeded. No one was looking in our direction any more than they had been before. I looked into Nick's eyes as I came on his fingers, felt his approval and gave myself over to him.

I felt the diamond dangling between my nearly exposed breasts. I felt the eyes of the restaurant on us, but I didn't care. I was locked in a world where only Nick and I existed. What he instructed was all that mattered. He had finally let me have release after so long without it.

As the orgasm subsided, Nick pulled his hand away and kissed me. We locked gazes the entire time, kissing and just staring into each other's eyes. He was looking for shame, looking for any sign that I would bolt. But I wouldn't be going anywhere. No matter what he asked from that day forward, I would do it without shame or embarrassment.

Something changed inside of me and I couldn't explain it. I was falling in love with Nick. I knew that much. But it wasn't like anything I'd ever felt in my life. I trusted this man, wanted him, needed him and his approval was the most important thing in my world.

He was right, he owned me. Not like an animal he forced to do disgusting things, but he owned my heart and soul. In such a short amount of time it didn't seem possible. My body no longer seemed important. I would use it as he asked, when and where he asked. I could see now that anything between Nick and I was on a different plain entirely.

Our food arrived and we drifted apart a bit to eat comfortably. I felt so relaxed. So much anxiety had been building being denied pleasure. It was gone.

"Enjoy your dinner Page." Nick smiled in my direction, "Then it's my turn."

"Yes, Sir." I didn't recognize the sound of my own voice. It was like butter, smooth and sexy. I smiled.

"You look very happy, Page. I hope that has something to do with me."

"Yes, Sir. It has everything to do with you." I took a bite of my food and chewed slowly.

Nick leaned close and whispered in my ear, "When we truly fall in love, there will be no one who will love you like I do, Page. That I promise you." He kissed my ear, my neck, then and my cheek. He returned to eating, stealing intimate glances at me whenever he could. It felt as if Nick and I were in a protective, private bubble. I had forgotten the entire restaurant.