Mia and Miu - Kitty Dream

Story Info
She dreams of a hot stranger.
3.3k words
4.56
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demessa
demessa
1 Followers

My alarm clock woke me up, blaring the only radio station I could find last night -- country. It did its job, and I hopped out of bed and reached over to the windowsill where it was blaring some girl singing about her man.

I sighed and looked out of the window. It was 6 AM, but I had to get up this early so I could walk to my new job. Hopefully at some point I'll have enough money to get a bike... or a bus pass.

I stop whining to myself and stood up, trundling into the bathroom. Although I managed to get everything out of the moving truck yesterday, things still weren't in their proper place.

I rummaged through the box marked "BATHROOM," sleepily dug out a bottle of shampoo, and set it on the sink. I then sleepily pulled the sweaty tee-shirt from yesterday over my head, then turned on the shower head. As the water was heating up, I sleepily pulled my panties from yesterday down my legs, grabbed the shampoo and stepped in.

The shower was too hot. The steaming jets hit against my naked body like needles and I jumped aside, instantly much more awake. Stupid new shower, I told myself I would figure this new apartment out soon, and avoid this next time. I fiddled with the handle and eventually everything was okay.

I stepped out of the shower, and realized that I didn't know where my towels were packed. I swore, stepping out anyway onto the bare floor -- making a mental note to unpack hygiene essentials today after work. I rubbed some of the steam off the mirror above the sink and checked myself. Train wreck, perfect, no wonder he left me.

Through some act of god I managed to find clothes that didn't make me look like a high school student. I also managed to find a blow dryer, make up, and a granola bar (at the bottom of my purse -- mental note, also buy food) and make it out the door at a reasonable hour.

My apartment complex was nice, not bad for a recent college grad that was also now a librarian, but it was still an hour's walk to my job. In a small town with one library, I guess I can't complain, though.

When I got to work, I met with my manager and was set to work arranging an exhibit for some kids in a summer program that were coming in. I was told to look after Hannah, the "intern."

First of all, when my manager said intern, I did not imagine Hannah. Hannah is a college sophomore, twenty years old, with huge tits and bright red hair. She turned around when I opened the door to the classroom, and we stared at each other.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This girl was wearing a jean miniskirt with tried to make her off-balance ass look big, and succeeded. On her front was a tight t-shirt with some weird cartoon character on it. She wore converse sneakers and tight leggings with white and purple stripes. The strangest thing of all, though, was the pair of black cat ears that she wore on her head.

"Erm... are you Hannah?" I blinked, hoping she wasn't some crazy person that had wandered into the classroom.

She grinned. Her teeth were white and perfect, and her face was pale, with only two or three freckles on each cheek. It looked like she didn't get a lot of sun. "Yup! That's me! I'm the intern. You must be Mia!"

I frowned. I felt seriously overdressed in my gray pencil skirt and cream blouse. I had thrown on a rose-colored cardigan, my favorite one, to give my outfit some color, but I looked like I was in black-in-white compared to her. She must've only been two or three years younger than me, and her tits were so much bigger. I felt my lips get thin.

"Yes, I'm Mia. I'm supposed to be supervising you."

"Yeah, well, I know my way around her, mew. Just follow my lead."

I frowned. "What did you say?"

"I'll show you the ropes, I mean." She blushed. "I didn't mean to seem rude, meow."

"Wait, there is was again!"

"There what was?"

"The meow!"

Hannah blinked. "Oh, that! I love anime! I'm going for the cat-girl look, can't you tell?" I admit, I couldn't. "Boys find it really sexy, mew!"

I sighed and decided not to acknowledge this idiocy. Hannah told me all about cat girls, which were big in Japanese anime, as we set up a display about summer reading. Hannah really was a bright girl -- when the class came in, she did all of the talking. I stood next to her and nodded.

As Hannah sat down to read the kids a story from the display, I sat in the back of the room with the teacher of the class and what looked like some volunteers. There was a zit-faced teenage boy, a lady in her 40s with mom jeans, and a man that I looked at once, then quickly looked away.

He was absolutely gorgeous. His hair was black, and his face had features like a marble statue. He was wearing khaki-colored pants with tennis shoes, and a red cardigan over a white tee shirt. In the split second it took me to notice his total hotness, his green eyes caught mine and his lips curled a little, in a smile. Why did I have to sit in the chair next to the hottie?

He leaned his head towards my ear. "The kids really love her clothes."

I blushed, feeling his breath tickle my ear. "You mean the cat-girl look."

"Yeah, I have to admit it's pretty cute."

I felt my stomach do a little flip-flop and looked at him. "What do you think of it?" I asked, ready to hear how he thought Hannah was hot, with her huge tits and miniskirt with leggings. I guess I'm close to admitting that I'm more of a friend type. I'm definitely not the big-titted type.

"It's okay, but I think cardigans are way sexier." He smiled.

I brought my knees together unconsciously as I felt my heart skip in my chest. I was wearing a cardigan! Was this guy flirting with me!? Wait, hold on, duh, of course he was. Maybe he wasn't. I couldn't tell what was going on, it had been so long since I had had sex I just wanted to jump on top of the guy, right there in the classroom, with all the kids distracted by Hannah's picture book, and the zit-faced kid texting, and the lady in the mom jeans watching on.

It had been too long, I realized, and I was distractedly trying to keep my cool as Hannah finished the story. The kids clapped and thanked us, filing out of the classroom. As the last one left, a little boy with black hair and green eyes, the man stepped out after him, casting a glance at me and smirking.

The rest of the day I sorted books, sat at the help desk, and just did everything in a daze. Hannah hung around me; explaining the nuances of cat girls and how awesome they were, and occasionally showed me pictures from the manga we had on stock, to attract teens.

At the end of the day, I trudged home, feeling pretty stupid. Why had I totally choked when that guy obviously flirted with me? I needed to get back in the game, I'm young and semi-independent, I have a job at least, and I should try and find some people! Make some friends, sleep around, at least get laid. Maybe I should just touch myself tonight, and hope that I find the courage to talk to a guy the next time he talks to me.

As I rounded the corner right before my apartment, sulking, I froze. There was a huge dog in the middle of the sidewalk.

Okay, maybe it wasn't HUGE -- It looked like a lab, or something, with short fur and sharp teeth -- but I have to tell you, I HATE dogs. Absolutely positively. And here one was, right in front of my apartment, barking its brains out at a cat that was up in a tree.

I hesitated. I didn't want to walk around it, but I wasn't going to just stand there until it decided to give up, either. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath, deciding to do something courageous, at least today.

"HEY DOG!" I shouted at it. It stopped, and looked at me, almost confused. Can dogs get confused? "SCRAM!"

It turned and ran off, and the cat jumped out of the tree. That was easy enough. The great Mia. I can face down a huge dog, but can't talk to a hot guy. Get your tickets now.

I was just about to start up the stairs to my apartment when I noticed that the cat was following me. I stopped, and it sat down, it's green eyes blinking at me. Its ears twitched. I sighed and turned around.

"I'm not supposed to have pets." I said, as if the cat cared. It flicked its black tail and blinked at me. I sighed. "Whatever. Come on."

It ran up the stairs ahead of me and darted inside the apartment before I had opened the door two inches. It then lost itself in the piles of unpacked boxes.

I sighed. "Yeah, sorry about the mess. I'm currently completing the moving process." I explained as I took off my shoes and my sweater. My apartment was balls hot. This was not going to be a fun night.

I set to work unpacking things, the black cat lounging around, exploring my house. I opened a few windows, and eventually he decided to nap in my bedroom window. I ordered Chinese food, and when it arrived I ate it on the floor of my half-kitchen-half-living room. The cat came by, and I poured it some water and fed it pieces of beef and broccoli, which it didn't seem to mind.

"I've never seen a cat eat vegetables." I said as it munched away at some baby corn. It ignored me. Mental note: get some real friends.

As if reading my mind, the phone rang. It was Hannah.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch some anime. I can give you some of the basics: Gundam, or CLAMP stuff, or..."

I glanced at the clock. 10:45. "I can't really tonight Hannah, I've got to unpack my apartment still. Tomorrow after work?"

"Oh, sure. You aren't going out with Miuro?"

I felt myself stiffen "Who?"

"Miuro! They guy you were talking to this morning!"

I blushed deeply. So he had been flirting with me. "No, I didn't say anything to him!"

"Oh, that's too bad, he really seemed to like you! Maybe next time?"

"Maybe..." I gulped, then ended the conversation. I sighed and threw out the bits of food that kitty or I hadn't eaten, then locked the door and walked into the bedroom. The black cat scampered after me, hopping onto the bed as I pulled down my skirt and took off my blouse and bra, leaving just the pink cami that I wore today as an undershirt.

I flopped onto the bed and turned the fan on, feeling the cool breeze wash over my body and ruffle my blonde hair. The sudden rush of air made my nipples hard, and I could feel them tightening against my cami. I contemplated touching myself, but then the cat crawled up next to me and flopped down on the bed, purring. I rolled over, petting him as I fell asleep.

Sometime during the night there must have been a storm, because I woke up to the sound of rain pounding against the roof and the distinct absence of the fan. I looked to my clock, but the power had gone out -- great. My body was covered in sweat, and there was a strange heat in the room despite the cool air that was wafting in through the window.

"You're awake."

I looked up, my eyes adjusting to the darkness and making out the body next to me in the full bed. The green eyes of Miuro blinked back at me, that smirk from before on his lips. I yelped and sat up.

"What—what are you doing here!?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, shushing me softly. The other hand made its way to the side of my face, touching my cheek lightly. His touch made the blood rush to my skin to meet his hands, his body was so warm, that must be the heat that I felt when I first woke up.

"Am... Am I dreaming?" I asked as his face came close to mine. His kiss silenced me, and I felt my entire body shiver. His tongue flicked across my lips and I opened them, letting it in and tasting his tongue. It was strange, kind of rough, but it moved so gently against mine that it wasn't so bad -- a weird sensation, but not uncomfortable.

"You're so beautiful." He said, breaking the kiss. "I couldn't help myself."

I gasped as we kissed again, this time with more force. He pressed himself against me and I realized that he was naked. I felt my hands moving through his hear, brushing against... cat ears!?"

"Do you like them?" He grinned, the ears twitching. "Some people find them pretty sexy."

I laughed to myself. "I must be dreaming." He kissed me again. One of his hands snaked around my neck, cradling my head in his elbow, and the other moved to my tits, squeezing them and teasing the nipples through the cami. He broke the kiss again, moving to my neck.

He blew my shoulder-length hair to the side and kissed the tender flesh biting gently as he made his way up to my ear. I moaned and breathed heavily, my legs unconsciously opening. His hips pressed against mine, his hard cock rubbing against me through the panties.

The hand that hand been teasing my nipples pushed my cami up to reveal my average-sized tits, which would seem smaller if it wasn't for my thing waist and tiny hips. I had always been small, not good for having kids, my ex had said. Well, his mother said.

He ran his hand down my side, hugging the curve of my waist and sliding his fingers around the lace edge of my panties. "Should I take these off?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, feeling a surge of wetness in my pussy.

"Please! Yes!" He obliged, slipping my panties down my legs in a smooth, slow movement that seemed almost torture. As he did it, he whispered into my ear.

"You're so wet, I can tell from here." He seemed to be teasing me! "Should I fuck your wet pussy?"

"Yes, oh yes!" I gasped as his tongue drew a circle lightly against the inside of my ear. He slipped his head out from behind my neck and rolled over on top of me, his dick against the outer lips of my pussy.

There was something strange about his penis -- I noticed it as he rubbed against my lips, teasing the outside of my pussy. I couldn't see it -- no, I was too busy moaning and squirming with pleasure to look at anything but his smirking face -- but I could feel it. Besides being larger than the few cocks I had felt in my life, and harder, it seemed to have bumps along the shaft, like a dildo. I must have been dreaming...

"Please!" I moaned, not wanting to think about this anymore. "Fuck me Miuro!"

"You know my name, have you been gossiping about me?" He said, guiding his cock into my sticky pussy. It slid right in, with all the teasing he'd been doing, but it felt so good. Oh, I hadn't had sex in a while -- it was like my pussy was latching onto him, it was so tight.

As soon as he entered me, I could tell he was no longer in control. His face changed -- his mouth wasn't in its typical smirk, instead his jaw slacked and he licked his lips.

"Oh, god, Mia, your pussy is so perfect..." He said, swaying his hips slightly, as if testing out my pussy. It clung perfectly to him, and he leaned over me, kissing my neck. I gasped and arched my back, not used to this attention during sex, and my pussy tightened even more. He let out a moan, his hands moving to my waist as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

I couldn't help myself -- I was sex-deprived. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his hips, angling my body so that his dick was hitting me right where it counted. Each time he shoved his rigid dick inside of me, I felt my pussy getting tighter and tighter, my breathing getting heavier, my moans getting louder.

Miuro moaned too, sweat forming on his sculpted chest. "Mia, your pussy was made for my cock." He said, panting. As he spoke he rammed into me harder and harder. I felt my stomach tighten, and my pussy too. It seemed like every muscle in my body was working to keep my pussy clamped onto his dick.

He was fucking me hard now, his dick ramming into my cunt. I could feel his balls hitting my ass, his hips slapping against mine, his grip on my waist get tighter and tighter. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt -- and my pussy just got tighter and tighter, until I couldn't take it anymore, I came, my entire body tightening around his dick, my mouth letting out a primal wail. My cum must have put him over the edge, because as I was coming I heard him wail, his cock thrusting into my quivering pussy and emptying its load inside of me.

He lay on top of me, our bodies sweating in the heat, the thunderstorm picking up outside the open window. I felt satisfied, and at the same time incredibly tired.

He looked up at me, still panting. "That was incredible... thank you..."

"No," I replied, still dazed from my orgasm. "Thank you... what time is it...?"

"I have no idea."

"Gotta get up at six..." I said, yawning, as he pulled out of me and flopped down next to me. I pulled my cami down over my tits, feeling even more like I was in a dream. Miuro laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll wake you up." He said, stroking my head. I closed my eyes, content.

When I woke up, the sun was already out. My alarm hadn't gone off (it was flashing 12:00) and my fan was off. The cat was on my chest, mewing at me. I sat up and it hopped off me, out the window, and into the wet morning.

So it was a dream, I thought as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stumbled out to the kitchen, where I had set up the coffee machine the night before. From where it was charging, my cell phone told me that it was 5:55. So it was a dream. I turned on the coffee machine and it startled to gurgle.

I stepped into the bathroom, pulling a towel from the box I had dug up last night. I set it on the sink and pulled my cami off and started the shower.

Then I noticed that I wasn't wearing panties.

demessa
demessa
1 Followers