Jessie the Office Slut Stage 02

Story Info
Performing in the board room for them all.
1.6k words
4.38
213.3k
47

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I came to work with panties on. I'd taken a big step yesterday and it was hot but I wasn't sure I wanted to go any further. If I carried on this way I would be a plaything for everyone to use. Maybe I should select just a few of the younger guys to service.

As I walked across the office my hair was up and I'd worn my glasses, something I almost never did. I suppose I was power dressing to make up for the day before. Hoping Steve and the mystery father would get the message that I wasn't playing today.

I noticed that several of the guys were sniggering at me as I sat down at my desk opposite John, the newest member of our team. Then I heard a sound I recognised coming from John's computer. It was my own voice, moaning in pleasure. Steve's video of me stroking my pussy was playing on John's machine. I daren't look up from behind my screen. Who had he sent it to? How many of them had seen it? I realised I'd lost control of the situation. I was theirs now whether I wanted to be or not.

John wasn't at the machine; it must have been set as his screen saver. Through the morning the same sounds came from each guy's computer in turn, some were away from their machines, others were on long phone calls and saw my dirty little show appear on their screen. Sometimes I saw the shock in their faces as they realised what they were looking at, others obviously weren't watching it for the first time. They all looked as though they were rock hard watching my show with me in the room, dressed like a prissy virgin school teacher while they saw the stripped slutty version of me touch myself and lick my own cum from Steve's fingers.

My panties were damp and I realised that ashamed as I was, I was also very turned on.

And then my heart leapt to my throat. My boss Andrew had stepped out of his office and was looking at me. 'Jessie I'd like to see you in my office please'. I got up unsteadily and walked towards his office, feeling several pairs of eyes on me as I did so.

He closed the door behind me and I saw Steve was there too. 'Jessie I've had several complaints about you this morning.' Andrew started sternly. I could feel tears starting to build at the corners of my eyes, he knew and the guys were complaining about my behaviour.

'Now that I look at you I can see that these complaints were right. It's obvious to me that you are wearing panties and a bra today. Panties down please. ' He looked at me impatiently. 'Now'

I was gobsmacked. I looked at Steve, his face was serious. Shaking, I bent over and pulled my knickers down to my knees. Andrew knelt in front of me and slid them the rest of the way down to my ankles, his eyes firmly on my revealed pussy. I stepped out of them and he took a long sniff before balling them up and putting them in his pocket.

'Now the bra. You can take that home with you but I don't expect to see you covering those titties up again.' He gave me a severe look 'Steve and I will discuss your punishment for this morning but for starters you can leave your blouse undone to the waist for the rest of the day.'

In order to remove my bra I had to take my shirt off and both Steve and my boss watched closely as I slipped it off, unclasped my bra, slid the cups away from breasts and exposed my nipples to them. My tears were beginning to spill over now as I stood there with my breasts exposed; my panties in my boss' pocket. I pulled my shirt back on with as much dignity as I could muster and then I turned and walked out of the office without my panties, shirt open, tits out, bouncing provocatively as I walked.

I held my head up as I returned to my desk but who did I think I was kidding. They all had a copy of my video and I was virtually topless in the office. I have firm round breasts and my nipples were like rocks, a result partly of the embarrassment and partly of being turned on by my vulnerability. The guys couldn't take their eyes of my exposed tits. No one was working now; they were all looking at me or playing their screensavers.

After a few minutes Steve emerged from Andrew's office and called me over to his desk. 'I want you to repeat yesterday's show for everyone. We've cleared the conference room for you. You can use the table in there'. He handed me a blindfold. 'Go into the room, strip naked, then put this on and sit on a chair. We'll be there soon.'

I did as I was told. I took the blindfold and went to the conference room. Half scared but fully turned on. I took off what was left of my outfit leaving only my heels and sat on the nearest chair. The blindfold totally blocked out the light, I was in total darkness. I soon heard the door open and the sounds of people coming in. There were whistles of appreciation and I felt movement around me as the chairs filled up.

A pair of hands took me by the arms and led me to the table edge. 'Up you go darling' I was helped onto the table and pushed back until I was in the middle of it. 'On your back, legs open wide please Jessie'.

I did as I was commanded, laying myself on the wooden surface, opening my thighs. I lay there completely exposed, my smooth pink pussy on display for god knows who, my naked breasts sliding a little to the side. A pair of hands took mine and held them above my head. Another hand reached down to my nipple and I felt a jolt of pain as something clamped around it. My breast was tugged towards the other one and then the feeling repeated itself. Clamps, chained together, were now lifting my breasts an inch higher and keeping them pointing upwards, held together by the short string of metal.

They were obviously prepared. It occurred to me then that this 'punishment' had been unavoidable. Then I heard a dozen cameras begin to click as my colleagues began to take advantage of my position, snapping my young naked pussy to add to their porn collections.

'Now masturbate yourself Jess'. This was the mystery voice again 'We want to see you cum for us. There's a good girl'.

My hands were freed and I reached down between my thighs. It felt different this time. I wasn't giving one guy a private show. I was doing what I was told, touching myself for a room full of men, most of them much older than me, my breasts straining against the tight nipple clamps, my eyes blindfolded.

I began to slide two fingers in and out of my throbbing pussy. I was so wet. I heard someone sniff deeply and I knew they'd leant in for a closer look. I used one hand to hold my lips open, giving them a better view. The other was now stroking my swollen clit, flicking it gently from side to side, pressing down harder as the tension built inside me.

I felt my orgasm about to start and decided to talk them all through it. 'I'm going to cum, I'm so close, I'm throbbing.' I loved the feeling of my tits bouncing up and down, tied together by the clamps as I rode my own fingers for their viewing pleasure. 'oh god, that's it, I'm cumming, I'm cumming'. And my god was I! I'd never cum that hard before, knowing that so many men were enjoying the sight of me, that so many wives were going to be fucked later as this image ran through their minds and they imagined it was my hot tight pussy they were inside instead of their wives.

When my orgasm was over I took my fingers away and I felt a dozen hands wiping me dry, each taking away my smell, my taste. The door was opened and they were filing out of the room, each stopping to wipe my sopping cunt on their way.

When most of them had gone someone pulled me to my knees, pushing down on my shoulders so that my knees spread themselves and my pussy sank down towards the table. I felt his fingers stroke the underside of my breasts and heard him unbuckle his belt. I was scared now. I didn't know who this man was or what he planned to do to me.

He continued stroking one of my breasts. I could hear that his other hand was stroking his cock to the sight of me. Then the clamps were removed, the blood flowing quickly back into my stiff nipples. He pumped himself harder now and then I felt a hot spurt of cum splash across my naked breasts. And another. And another. He pumped a jumbo load of cum onto my chest, moaning the whole time.

Then I heard the sound of a zip and I knew it was over, for now. He slapped me on the ass before he left and said 'Mmm, you are one hot little slut. I can't wait to try the rest of you out '.

And I knew that they all would.