Quick and Dirty Facial

Story Info
Morning mishap leads to something fun.
1.1k words
3.82
298.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just joined and wrote this story in a few minutes. Please enjoy it.

*

I woke up around ten in the morning like I usually do and got up to go get my morning shower. I cast a quick glance at myself in the bathroom mirror and stepped into the hot water from the showerhead. I stood under the falling water and remembered the dream I had woken up from this morning. Lisa, the hottest girl at my job, was blowing me, begging me to cum all over her face. I reached down and gripped my already growing cock in one hand, gently jerking it as I thought about maybe giving myself a happy ending to the dream I had been having.

Fuck it, I thought and jerked my cock to its full 8 inches as I decided to finish myself off.

I had thought I would have had as much time as I needed since I am normally the last person in the house that gets up since I work in the afternoons and my father and brother work morning shifts and I was prepared for a nice long morning starting in the shower, though after a few moments of rapid stroking I decided to finish my shower and head back to my room to finish up. Throughout the rest of my, extremely short shower, my cock stayed as hard as rock. As I was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair my older brother, Michael, began pounding on the door.

"Rick! Rick, hurry up, I slept through my alarm and I have to get to work! Fuck it, I'm coming in regardless." I heard the door shudder as he shouldered it and popped it open.

"Michael, how am I supposed to get out of the shower with you in here?"

"Just climb out, I have to get ready and can't wait on you to finish."

I grumbled to myself as I reached to shut off the water when Michael suddenly opened the shower curtain and climbed in behind me.

"Whoa, what the hell, Michael?"

"I told you I couldn't wait for you to finish. I have to go.

Oddly, even though my brother had just invaded my shower I was still incredibly hard and I didn't know what to do, or how to get out of the shower without him noticing and the only opening to the shower was behind me, where my equally naked brother stood. In the end, the only way to leave was to turn around and face my brother.

As I turned he stepped forward to grab something from on of the shelves at the front of the shower, the soap would be my guess, and his stepping forward caused my hard cock to poke into his.

"Well, someone is having good thoughts this morning. Sorry I had to interrupt you."

As he said this we both took a step back from each other, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, he was almost as far back as he could go and stepped on the slopped back of the shower and lost his footing so that he fell backwards and in an attempt to stop himself, threw himself forward, towards me. The result was that Michael quickly ended up on his knees in front of me with my erection looking him right in the face. He stared at it for a moment as it throbbed in front of his face; I really needed some relief, before laughing slightly.

"It looks worse from down here," he chuckled, "help me up, will ya?"

I grabbed his hand and began to pull him up as the next series of events began to transpire. As I pulled him up, his mouth came close to my erect cock just as the water turned from pleasant to ice cold, making me jump forward and accidentally burying half of my cock in my brothers mouth. I quickly reached behind me to shut off the water, drawing most of my cock out of his mouth and as I shifted back around, facing him fully once again it slid back into his warm and wet mouth. We sat there, silent and still for a moment before I began to pull out of his mouth. When I had pulled almost all the way out, his lips closed around my cock, sucking hard and I lost control of myself. It always takes me a bit to get into sex of any kind, but once I do I am very dominant and my brother was about to find he was no exception to that. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my cock back into his mouth until he gagged and held him there.

"You like that," I growled before I let him come up for air. He gasped for air for a moment before telling me he loved it and dove for my cock again, swallowing as much as he could. I started face fucking him, holding his head down on my cock, forcing him to deep throat me like I had all of my girlfriends. I suddenly had an idea and pulled my cock from his now well, used throat and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, we're going to my room," I told him as I hauled him to his feet and led him quickly down the hall and made him kneel in my room.

"Did you like sucking my cock in there, Michael?"

"Yes. I loved it, I've never done anything like that before," he told me, his eyes still locked on my massive erection.

"Good, Michael. Because I think it's going to become an everyday thing."

His eyes lit up at that and he seemed to really enjoy that idea. Michael reached up and grabbed my cock, stroking it lightly and I knew I was going to relive my dream, but with my brother in place of Lisa.

"Be a good little slut and make me cum, Michael," I told him and he quickly swallowed my cock again. I could feel him trying to get it all down his throat as I watched him. I knew I wouldn't last much longer when he managed to get enough of it in his throat to massage it with those muscles.

"Here it comes Michael," I yelled as I pulled my cock out of his mouth and jerked it the rest of the way to completion. I coated his face in my cum, from his forehead to his chin. His tongue slipped out of his mouth and gathered some as he moaned deeply.

"I want you to eat all of that, then call your job and tell them you're sick. I need to break my new slut in today," I told him as I used my still hard cock to scrape some of him jizz into his mouth.