Cuckold Story

Story Info
Wife finds husband is unwilling cuckold.
4.2k words
3.94
621k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my wife of ten years as she entered the den where I was working on a report for work. She was looking very good. Grace wore a light brown leather skirt with a pale yellow shell and Cardigan sweater set over brown boots with high stiletto heels. Her body is amazing, and is centerfold quality for playboy. I am very proud of her.

I smiled at her, "You look good enough to eat Sweetie, say hi to Jan for me."

She walked over and kissed my cheek. I pulled back and glanced at her. "Is that all I get? Are you going to another one of your usual Tuesday night meetings tonight?"

"No, tonight is a field trip instead of a meeting."

"Have fun, what time will you be back?"

"I guess about ten, as usual. I love you Dear, go to bed early and get some rest, you work too hard." Grace is a stay at home wife since I started making very good money as sales manager for a major manufacturer of Reverse osmosis systems for large users. We sell primarily to the military and municipal water plants all over the world. Grace and I were doing exceptionally well with our finances and the recession was not effecting us that much, if at all. I had taken large blocks of stock in the company in lieu of bonuses for the last five years and they were now triple the value.

I tried to give Grace anything she wanted and I thought we had a good solid marriage. Our sex life had slowed a little in the last few years but I felt that was to be expected, however in the last few months it had dropped to zero. She always had some excuse.

We were each married previously and both had grown children. I was still in awe of Grace's beauty and personality. She appeared to be much younger than her 42 years. She could easily pass for a girl in her twenties. She was vivacious and lively.

I am in good physical shape myself, I work out regularly and also run several miles every other day. I am 6' 2" and weigh 240 pounds. I was a very good line backer for the Florida Gators for almost three seasons before a badly torn cruciate ligament and ripped medial and lateral menisci ended my career in football. I still run with a slight limp and have to be careful and use a knee brace so I do not put too much strain on the knee when I play sports.

I thought about how lovely my wife was dressed to be going to a woman's organization meeting. What was the deal with a field trip? A field trip to where?

I had asked her what the meetings were about and she said they were about the relationships between men and women in marriage. She said they discussed all aspects of the relationships including social interactions, medical problems, sexual relations, and financial problems. Where the hell would you go for a field trip for any of that?"

I thought about it and decided to call Jan's husband and see what he knew. Frank answered and we exchanged pleasantries and I asked what he knew about the meetings the girls were attending. He seemed surprised that I didn't know all about it. He seemed reluctant to talk about it. I asked where they went on a field trip. He said he didn't know about field trips and that they were going on a training demonstration tonight and would be home late.

I asked what kind of training they were getting and he was very evasive about it. I asked where it was taking place and he was hesitant to tell me anything. Finally, he said, "Mike, if Grace wants you to know anything she will tell you about it."

"What? What is so secret you can't tell me about it?"

"Mike, just drop it please. Ask Grace, I have said too much already, I don't want to get in trouble."

Now I was really worried and very curious about what my wife was into. I had no reason to not trust her completely. I had never known her to lie to me about anything. I sat and thought about things and tried to figure out where I could get some answers. I thought that I needed more information before I said anything to Grace.

I thought about Frank, my brother-in-law. We had little in common, but we were always friendly. I considered him to be a mild mannered wimp, who was pussy whipped by Jan, Grace's sister. There was little doubt about who wore the pants in that family.

I looked at my computer. Then I looked over at Grace's laptop. She spent a lot of time on it when I was at work. I walked to her desk and turned her Dell on. Her desktop had two or three icons that I didn't recognize. I clicked on one of them and a sign in page appeared. It asked for a user name and a password. I tried the other sites and found the same thing.

I clicked on her internet. It was a standard welcome page from AOL. I tried the history function but it showed nothing. I checked the control settings for that and found it was set to store 'zero' of the last sites she had visited. I reset it to store 100 sites.

I shut her computer down and called my brother, Tommy. I asked his advice, admonishing him to tell no one of my request. He said he would send me two programs to download, one was a keystroke recorder and the other was a program that would enable me to monitor her computer or to store everything she did on her computer in my hard drive. Tommy is the computer geek for the local FBI office. He told me that if I did not delete these programs in ten days they would self destruct and erase everything in my computer.

Tommy told me of a store where I could get a wiretap recorder for my phone. It was not illegal to use on my own phone. He also told me I should get a GPS tracking device to put on her car while I was there. It could be monitored from any computer by plugging the receiver into a USB port. The computer would then show the location of the GPS unit. I made out a shopping list and looked up the address of the store in the phone book.

Grace was home about midnight and entered our room quietly. I pretended to be asleep. The remainder of the week I but the programs from my brother Tommy to work. They worked well enough to give me an insight into what was going on. I took a few hours off from work and met with Tommy and some of his colleagues.

Tuesday evening I was watching TV when Grace said she was off to her meeting. I looked at her as she kissed me goodbye, "Are you going to be late again tonight? I don't like going to bed with you still out on the town."

"I may be a bit late, I hope to be home before you go to sleep."

I sat up and watched TV until Grace came home about one thirty. She was surprised I was still awake.

She stared at me, "What are you doing up at this hour?"

I looked at her, "I think that is my line, where the hell have you been at this hour? Is this what time you usually get home and find me asleep?"

I turned the overhead light on. She was not the impeccably dressed woman who had left that evening. Her makeup was gone and her clothing was in slight disarray, as if she had dressed hastily. I walked to her and leaned forward for a kiss. She turned her head. I could smell alcohol on her breath. I stepped back and said, "Are you going to tell me what is going on? I think it is fair to tell you that right now I think we are well down the road toward a divorce. Is that what you want?"

Her jaw dropped. "NO! Hell no Mike! I love you, I don't want a divorce."

"Then we need to talk right now. Where have you been and what is going on. I think you are cheating on me. Who is your lover?"

"I don't love anyone but you Mike and that is God's truth."

"Fine then it won't bother you to take off your panties and hand them to me, will it?"

He eyes grew wide, "What?"

"Hand me your panties."

"Wait a minute Mike, calm down. Let me fix us a drink and relax a minute then we can talk calmly about this without yelling at each other."

"Fine! Just don't get out of my sight and try to change panties."

"I have no reason to do that, you know me better than that, I am too fastidious a woman to wear panties that were wet or full of cum if that is what you expect to find. I'll be right back, you can go with me or you can watch me from where you are while I fix our drinks."

"OK. Just stay where I can see you at all times."

I watched as she fixed our drinks. I couldn't see everything she was doing, but I could see her back as she worked. In just a few minutes she came back with the drinks. My Captain and water tasted good. She watched me take a few gulps and put her drink down. She came and knelt beside me. "Honey I do love you, I will always love you. You are the sweetest and most loving husband in the world. I want to grow old with you and have you beside me forever." She kissed me gently on my lips.

I felt a little funny. Then everything went black for a second. I couldn't figure out what had happened. I was still sitting in a chair but now a cup of coffee was in front of me. I still felt a bit groggy and tried to reach for the coffee. I couldn't move my hand. It was restrained. My left hand was restrained too, so were my feet. I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to gather my wits about me. I heard a chair scrape and opened my eyes.

I saw Jan, my sister-in-law. She smiled, "Are you feeling better now Mike?" then I looked around and saw Grace and Frank. They were looking at me.

Grace leaned toward me and placed a straw in my coffee. "Try a sip of your coffee Honey, it will help clear your head." I leaned forward and took a sip and it did taste good.

I looked at Grace, "I guess I was right about you or I wouldn't be tied up like this. What are you going to do. I guess I am lucky I am still alive, or does that come later?"

A tear ran down her cheek, "I promise no harm will come to you, no matter what."

"Thank you Grace, I guess that promise is about as good as the one you made to me at the altar ten years ago." She turned and ran from the room. I turned to Frank and Jan, "I guess the two of you know what is going on don't you?"

Frank said, "Yeah! We know what is going on. You are. . ."

Jan had snapped her fingers and he shut his mouth instantly. Jan glared at Frank. "Keep your mouth shut, unless you are spoken to." She said to me, "You will be told what is going on when your wife wants you to know. If you keep your mouth shut you may learn something, for now just believe what she said, she does truly love you. She wants no harm to come to you."

I looked back and forth between the two of them. Grace came back in the room. She looked at me. "Mike, please sit back and relax. We need to get things in perspective here. I belong to a group of men and women that believe that the present traditional relationships in a marriage do not accurately reflect the true needs of the modern woman. We feel that women should be in complete control of all aspects of the marriage. We believe that the husband needs to be completely subservient to the wife."

I wondered what in the hell she was talking about.

She continued, "The division of household chores should be determined by the wife. In a marriage of today, the wife is in effect the CEO of the home and thus the marriage. The husband's job is to provide the income necessary to sustain the family according to the best of his abilities. The husband has a secondary duty to provide sexual services to the wife according to the best of his abilities. The husband also performs other functions such as yard work and home improvements, again, according to the best of his abilities. Any of the functions he performs may not be completely satisfactory to the wife and if she requires a higher standard than he can produce she may certainly require additional help, for instance, a broken pipe in the home may require the services of a plumber.

"As in any functional unit a chain of command must be established for obvious reason, someone must be in total control. The instant obedience and respect for authority are required of the husband. Thus, there must be a system of punishments and rewards to enforce this authority. The woman must use the only real power she has, her sex. Each husband must be required to wear a chastity device to insure his obedience. Mike, honey, you have been fitted with a standard penis cage that has been locked in place. I have the code that will permit the removal of the cage. We are told that it is very comfortable unless you start to get an erection. The bigger the erection the more painful it becomes. In practice, it actually is so painful as to really make an erection impossible."

I couldn't believe my ears. Has my wife lost her mind?

She smiled at me, "It won't change our lives that much dear. We will still be together, I will always love you."

I looked at them, "May I ask a question or two?"

Grace replied, "Of course you can dear. What do you want to know?"

"Well, Grace, I thought I was a good husband. I believe I have given you a nice home, a very nice car, and generous Household and clothing allowances. We go on vacations every six months or so. I try to be attentive to your needs, you have been the one to decline my offers of sex for several months. What more do you need or desire that you feel you have to go to these extremes to get it? What it is you want? What have you left out?"

Jan said, "Let me tell him how we further enforce our control over our men. Our organization has a number of men we refer to as 'Bulls'. They are on call to enforce our desires. They are all young handsome, large, and rugged young men. They are well trained in martial arts. They are available to help train you to become an obedient and happy submissive husband. They also provide relief and comfort to wives who are deprived of sex because of the need to discipline the husband. Do you understand all of that Mike?"

"Yeah! I sure do. I am going to be forced to become a sissy cuckold so my wife can fuck other guys whenever she wants too. Is that correct?"

Grace looked at me then dropped her eyes. Jan smiled, "That is a side benefit, that's true. Actually all the husband learn to enjoy watching and assisting their wife to enjoy the pleasure of the services of a superior man. All of the bulls are required to be very well endowed."

The door bell rang and Jan looked at Frank, "Get the door Frank, that should be two of the Bulls now." Frank hurried off. He returned and I heard him say as they entered, "Here we are Master Ali and Master Gideon, Mistress Jan is in here, is there anything I can do for either of you?"

"Where is Mistress Grace? Is this the new Cuck?"

Both black men were huge, one of them walked over to me and grabbed my chin in his big hand, He turned my face up and looked in my eyes, "Me and the other bulls are going to be fucking your wife as a regular thing from now on, you got a problem with that?"

I softly said, "No Sir Master. How can I assist you?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Frank give Jan a high five.

"Ok Cuck, come on upstairs to your old bedroom and help get your wife ready for the fucking of her life."

"Yes Sir, I would like to see that, but I am restrained."

He reached down and untied my wrists and ankles. "OK, Sissy, get going." I hurried up the stairs and into the bedroom where Grace sat on the side of the bed in a lovely sheer gown. She looked startled to see me. The two blacks looked at me, "Well, get started, we don't have all day."

I held up my hand.

"What is it Sissy?"

"Please Master, I have never done this before, could I have Sissy Frank demonstrate how it should be done so I can do it correctly next time?"

"Sissy Frank, get your ass up here and show the new cuck how to prepare his woman for us."

I heard Frank yell, "Yes Master, here I come."

Frank entered with Jan behind him. He looked at me, "Get some clean towels and put them beside the bed, then get your video camera set up to film this session. Hurry, we must not keep the Masters waiting."

"I brought the towels and went to my closet and got my video camera and put it on the dresser. I went back in the closet. When I came out Frank was lifting the gown over Grace's head. Her sexy, lovely body was revealed. She looked at me and I thought I saw a tear run down her cheek. Then she smiled up at one of the big black men. She looked back at me, I said, "Grace, are you sure this is what you want to do?"

She looked back at me. "I guess so."

Both blacks glared at me. I said, "This is the end of our marriage then." I pulled my Mossberg 12 Ga. shotgun from behind my back. "OK, everyone sit down, NOW! Just be cool, and no one will get hurt too bad. I am very good with this gun. I will have no trouble shooting the cock and balls right off of you. You might live through it." I saw the muscles of the nearest black shift and I pointed the gun at his face. "Hey, I was lucky to escape and save my wife from a brutal rape, too bad both of you will have your heads blown off and Jan and Frank will get shot by accident in the confusion. Damned shame!"

Frank moved in front of Jan, "Mike, please don't hurt Jan. She didn't hurt anybody."

"Bullshit, I think this was all her doing, she sissified you didn't she? I'll give you this, It took guts to stand in front of Jan. That is true love. I think you wasted your love, as I did, on some one who has no love for you. If you love someone you don't make him into a sissy cuckold. That shows the opposite, a complete lack of feeling and respect for you, except as a piece of trash she could throw away any time she wanted. Love? Shit, I wouldn't let anyone do this to my worst enemy!"

My shotgun blasted. Ali dropped to the floor. "Next time you move I'll kill you. Don't try me. I can kill all of you in seconds. Grace, pick up the phone and dial 911. NOW! Before I think about what you wanted me to do for your amusement."

Grace sobbed, "I don't know what you were supposed to do."

"Grace I don't believe you, you know I was supposed to suck the cock of your bull and get him all nice a slippery for you, and then get you ready for him by licking your pussy and getting it nice and slippery for him so I could take my hand and put his cock in your pussy for him. I guess you would have gotten a good laugh from that, right? I also noticed that you withdrew about $12,ooo from our savings, right?"

"No, I gave them five checks for fifty each. I didn't think you would notice."

"Well, babe they took out one for $50, two for $500, and two for $5,000. They boosted your checks. Now dial that number."

She stared at me with her mouth wide open. Then she said, "I never thought you would do that, they said you would willingly do what they wanted. They said you wanted this too. They said this would relax you and we would spend more time together, that you wanted to serve me. I never needed anyone but you Mike."

"Sorry Babe, that doesn't wash. You already fucked Ali didn't you?"

"I think so, I was drunk and I don't know how far I went."

"SHUT UP AND DIAL THAT NUMBER! These Bulls are trying to think of a way to jump me. That will get at least one of them killed. Is that what you want, his blood will be on your hands. My blood will be there too."

"Your blood?"

"Yeah girl. You were my whole reason for living, now that is gone. Nothing matters anymore. I am dead inside. I am a corpse looking for a place to drop when this is over. I am sorely tempted to kill the whole rotten bunch of you. Jan I guess you are real proud you killed our marriage and me with it. Frank you helped her do it. You are all nuts. Where did all this bullshit come from. This is fantasy stuff, it was never meant to be real. It was only imaginary sex dream stuff. This is just a scam to get these so called bulls a way to fuck a lot of married white women. It worked. Ah! Someone is knocking on the front door, must be the law, go let them in Frank. No tricks or someone will get hurt."

Two black cops burst into the bedroom, pointed pistols at me and yelled for me to drop my gum. I did. They smiled, and greeted Ali and his buddy. Ali picked up the shot gun and pointed it at me, "Now you white honky mother fucker I am going to blow you away. He pointed the shotgun at my chest and Grace jumped in front of me as he pulled the trigger. There was an anticlimactic click as the hammer rammed the firing pin into the empty chamber. There was a stunned silence.

12