Not Quite....

Story Info
You try your hand at erotic dressing.
1.6k words
3.25
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, already?"

You had turned your head to the side and then face back into the pillow.

"My hands are starting to cramp up a bit, dear."

A special, playful emphasis on that last word.

Damn, that I was simply viewing the most gorgeous woman on earth was my thought as I looked at your tanned body, prone on our hotel bed. I adored giving you those full body massages that you enjoyed, the effect producing sometimes total relaxation into which you fell blissfully asleep and, yet, occasionally would awaken your other desires much to both of our later appreciations.

"I could suggest we get dressed and grab something to eat at the B," a bistro-type restaurant which was my favorite place in Honolulu and to which I had brought you a few times. No complaints ever from you at this particular choice. Perhaps, one day, we would enjoy the Peninsula in Manila. I wanted to treat you to an eatery in that hotel that had the best, undisputed, world class Italian food (go figure) that I had ever had in the world. Alexandria would always have a different meaning in our lives, but for decadence, this Filipino site would surpass that particular hunger.

"I suppose," you did add, "I have been enjoying that little pressure against my ass. So, maybe, we could spend some--"

"Nope."

I pushed myself up, away from you.

My cock was engorged, you had felt that. And, yes, perhaps, I did allow the potential of an invite as I periodically leaned up against the curvature of your toned ass while gliding my oiled hands over your back and hips. I had other desires too. I liked teasing you as well and there was a brief moment that the slipperiness of your skin and my cock nearly merged into a lengthy, mutually pleasurable fuck.

Let's get you dressed."

I gently pulled on your wrists. The yellow turquoise and diamond bracelets that flashed as we swam in the gentle surf off Waikiki earlier that afternoon the only items you wore for the moment. You slowly crawled back over the edge of the bed. Your feet now onto the floor. I kept you there, facing away from me; my touch, holding you there, was a specific understanding. I walked over to the dresser and opened several drawers---followed by the opening of your closet. A long pause there. I returned to you, my body now pressed up against you, deliberately on my account. Your thighs were pushed against the mattress, it being level with your hips. There was a sudden rush of breathlessness from you as I did that.

"I've been wanting you all day, lover. Please, just won't you?"

I could feel your body stiffen, your legs particularly, as I knelt behind you, my lips lightly touching just the back of one thigh. My hands touching, softly the outer curves of your hips at the time. I traced the tip of my tongue inwardly, then higher to that area that would drive you closer to demanding more attention, You felt my hand pull your right ankle up. You allowed this and felt a the sensation of satin slide over your foot and ankle and then further upwards. I saw you look down towards your legs, watching the slipping on of the pair of bright crimson thongs you had brought for this trip. I felt that this color made you look not only sexy but magnificent. You balanced yourself unquestionably against the bed as you slightly raised your other leg. I pulled the thong up along your legs, and around your thighs...carefully slipping the one strap gently between your cheeks, adjusting the front and that strap so as to not be too tight around you. Your one hand joined mine at the level of your pussy. You had placed some pressure there. Yes, I felt you. I knew you wanted me too.

I pulsed and throbbed against your ass as I stood directly behind you. Your hands drifted backwards to grasp my hips, pulling me against you. It would have been so simple to finger that vertical strap to the side and push you over the edge of the bed. I'm sure those were your thoughts as well. I dropped my mouth over your right shoulder and traced the contour of your muscles up along your neck. Sucking gently along your smooth skin, drawing your flesh at once hard into my mouth as you moaned, almost collapsing into my arms as I held you from behind. Your head twisting around, your mouth wanting to engage my attention but not quite able to. My hands pressed up against your breasts, holding them, pressing them hard against your ribs. My tongue allowing a leisurely exploration of your neck on that side, up to your ear and deliciously around the lobe. Your sounds and your pressure against me being just the prelude and ultimate request . You loved when I did this when I was fucking your cunt from behind. The cool satin of that one bra that ensured how stunning your body was, that uplifted and showcased your breasts in the way that brought you attention from other men and a few women, touched the under surface of the warm flesh I balanced in my hands. Your own fingers came up to touch the smoothness against your skin. Your help, as unexpected as I'm sure you felt, but appreciated as I moved back a step, looking down to ensure each clasp held firm. I guided each arm and shoulder, slowly, through their respective enclosed strap. I leaned forward and bit you hard over your left shoulder. You managed a sudden "Oh fuck" as I did that---surprising you, your upper body tensed, as I held your skin between my teeth. You tended to like that as our lovemaking progressed. "Any time now," you suggested. Now, more of a question than anything else. I slowly released my hold as I ordered you to turn around.

You looked down at me, grabbing onto and gently holding the swollen cock pointing directly at your belly.

"What are you wanting?" as your eyes glanced at mine.

I knelt down in front of you. You had not expected that. My hands grasping your ass as I leaned forward into you. I loved tracing my tongue over and around the contours of your thighs and hips...briefly licking at the edging of your thong as it laid tight against your skin. I knew you wanted me to slip my finger under the fabric, to slide it inside of you. Your scent so much more pronounced than the earlier massage I had given you. The black linen skirt I pulled from the edge of the bed, holding it expectantly in front of you, as I pulled back from your legs. Your eyes crinkled a bit.

"Are you going to give me help with your leg or what?"

I allowed some slow caresses, for my own pleasure, as I helped you slip the skirt up higher above your thighs. The metal clasp now snug over your hip as I ran my hands over and around your ass, ensuring the snug fit that this particular skirt would produce in showing off those attractive and muscular legs that I enjoyed. The smooth curves of your tight ass and round hips filled out this skirt in the way that I desired. Perhaps later, I would remove them but not as gently.

I stood up. Your eyes now looking up into mine, your arms slowly beginning to wrap around my neck as your head tilted to one side. That deep color gazing deep into mine and now closed as your mouth inched up toward me. I allowed you to feel the sensation of my cock against your belly button---a harder pressure now of my hands, wrapping and encircling around your hair, falling over your shoulders and now directing you away from me. I turned from you and began to walk back to the closet. I carefully removed the black linen, long sleeved jacket and returned back to you.

"Give me your right arm."

You did as I requested and several moments later, the jacket was on. I had you stand before me. My fingers traced the tanned skin of your belly, teasingly for a few seconds, as I enclosed the bottom two buttons. Your sexy cleavage always a turn-on for me, something that would capture and be part of the full picture of the partner I would desire later in the hotel. You never minded not having an accompanying blouse and having other men looking at your body was as stimulating for you as much as for me.

"I think you should sit down."

I once more knelt down, to reach for the black heels that I placed previously on the carpet next to you. I lifted your right leg up and against and over my shoulder. I was not so gentle as I bit and sucked the inner part of your calf. I could not help but draw my lips and tongue down and around your ankle, moistening...wetting that part of your body. I knew that you were wanting me to go further...for me to pull your toes deep into my mouth, sucking each of them. That was something that you would feel higher up against your clit just like the sensation you would get as I pulled each of your nipples deep into my mouth as I penetrated you, pressing down hard onto your body. You allowed me the extra time to explore your legs in this way...as I slipped on each of the high heels, the black straps snaking up along your calves, fitting perfectly.

"Absolutely wonderful."

"I know," you winked.