I'm a Whore

Story Info
Over 40 years in the oldest profession
916 words
3.97
52k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't mind admitting here that I'm a whore. I'm now 62 and since I was 19 I've been sucking and fucking men for money as a 'hobby'.

It started when I was at university in London. I'd been sexually active for a couple of years and had by then I was quite experienced. And I'd discovered that men would jump through all sorts of hoops to get into my knickers. So when, half way through my first year I was a bit short of money, I signed up with an escort agency – and I've never really looked back.

My first few jobs were pretty straight forward; outcalls to visiting businessmen in London hotels for an hour or two and I found that I got real job satisfaction from giving my clients a good time and having a few orgasms on the way. And I must have been quite good at it as clients began particularly asking for me when they called the agency.

Although I had intended only to work during my particular cash flow crisis, I was enjoying my work so much that I carried on. It is less unusual for students to work as escorts these days, but I found it very convenient; I could choose my hours of work to fit around my studies and other commitments and generally worked a couple of weekday evenings and one day each weekend.

During one long vacation I worked in a Soho walk-up establishment. Working 10 hours a day with 3 or 4 clients an hour is hard work. While they didn't expect quite the same service as my 'normal' clients, I always tried to give value for money and not simply lie there while the client did all the work; after a long day, that was quite an effort! But the money made it worthwhile!

About the time I started whoring, there were a number of changes in the ladies hosiery market. Most significantly, tights and hold-up stockings arrived and, over the next few years virtually supplanted the 'old fashioned' stockings and suspenders. Another change was the arrival of stretchy fibres to replace the earlier non-stretch nylon. I tried tights but found that the early versions simply didn't fit me; I'm 5' 10" tall and I found that the crutch came half way down to my knees – not comfortable! Nor did I like the way that the hold-ups cut into my thighs. So I stayed with stockings and suspenders and found that my clients preferred them and customer feedback also told me that they preferred the feel of the older style, non-stretch nylon.

I know that many women say that stockings and suspenders are uncomfortable but, if you get the right size garments and adjust them correctly, they are perfectly comfortable. Over the years, it became increasing difficult to find the stockings that I – and my clients – wanted but the advent of the internet and, in particular, the vintage stockings offered on ebay has changed this. I can often buy gorgeous stockings for less than the price of cheap supermarket stockings.

Anyway, after a couple of months, one of my clients took me away for a long weekend to Paris, staying in a smart hotel with wonderful food and delicious wines; lots of sex between lots of culture – and being paid handsomely for it. Yes, I was hooked on escorting.

So, I had a serious career choice to make. My ambition had been to become a research chemist but I was seriously enjoying prostitution and realised that I could make a good living from it. Eventually I took a job as a humble, low paid research assistant but continued whoring as a paying hobby. I didn't then realise that I'd still be doing it and enjoying it 43 years later; maybe the fact that it was a hobby that I could dip in and out of when I wished to suit my career and other considerations.

Of course, I had to be discreet and was therefore fortunate that my day job was in London rather than a small provincial town. I've worked for agencies and as an independent and there are pros and cons to each; now I've semi-retired from the day job I only work as an independent.

My offering is pretty vanilla – massage, oral, sex. I'm happy to meet cross dressers. In my younger days I enjoyed numerous gang bangs, MFF threesomes and various moresome combinations. I've tried some, but not all, of the more unusual activities but don't enjoy them; anal or BDSM are not for me and I've never engaged in hard sports, even when a lot of money has been offered. Discretion means that I've never been able to do much porn, although I've done a few films without my face showing.

I've had 'normal' relationships along the way. I may be a whore but I'm not a slut; certainly no sex on a first date. I've had to tell some of my longer term males friends about my hobby; reactions have ranged from appalled to fascinated.

So, looking back over a long and successful whoring career, I've been able to afford wonderful holidays and have a very healthy pension fund. Perhaps more importantly, I've had a wonderful time, been to some fascinating places and events with some lovely men. And being a scientist, I had to do a little calculation; I estimate that I've had nearly three miles of cock up me!