The Disciplinarian

Story Info
Teacher gives into desire for hot student.
3.9k words
4.53
47.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick Harris sat behind his desk, waiting for the last few minutes of the hour to pass by, when he heard the annoying smack and pop of the bubble gum.

Fucking Rachel Swan!

In all the years that Nick Harris had taught at Sweeney Private School for Girls, he had never encountered a more frustrating girl as eighteen-year-old Rachel Swan.

Since he began teaching, every year had been the same.

The first month of school each girl would flirt shamelessly with him; batting their lashes and giggling, hoping the attention would be returned. They were all infatuated with Mr. Harris and his tall muscular frame, wild bronze hair, and dazzling green eyes.

And every year, each girl would be met with his icy cold glare and indifference.

By the end of the first month, he would have succeeded in having every student despise him enough that they wouldn't even consider flirting with him anymore. Being known by his students as a complete ass-hole not only helped keep Nick focused on his job, but it kept him out of trouble.

He had not interest in these immature little girls, and their pop princess ways.

That was until Rachel Swan sat down in his classroom.

Rachel Swan was not like the other girls he had encountered over the years. She was bright, beautiful, intelligent beyond her years, and ruthless.

He wasn't sure how she knew all the ways to get to him, but she continued to surprise him in her creativeness. He had never had anyone of the female persuasion turn his head the way that she did.

Her body was long and lean, with curves in all the places he loved. She had flawless skin that looked so soft as if she had been soaked in sweet milk and honey every night. Her chestnut hair spilled down her back in billowing waves, barely touching the top of her perky little ass.

Her lips were pink and pouty, begging to be kissed, her seductive brown eyes deep and mysterious, and her breasts full and perfect for caressing.

She did not care how spiteful Mr. Harris was or how many times he would send her to detention, she was not a girl to give up until she got what she wanted.

And what Rachel Swan wanted was to fuck Nick Harris.

She had known of Mr. Harris long before she ever met him. He was practically a legend in the school; known for his God-like looks, strong jaw, freshly fucked hair, and for being a complete ass-hole. He was always lusted after but had forever been untouchable. Rachel had set her mind to change that, and she knew that she would not get to him easily. He wasn't some silly school boy that she could show a little cleavage to and have him drooling.

No, she would have to take her time. She would study him, learn him, memorize him...

Rachel would be the one thing Nick Harris had never encountered... someone that was just as stubborn, head-strong, sexy, and as unavailable as he was.

Make no mistake; Rachel Swan would use every means she had in her seduction of Mr. Harris, including her body.

She kept her white button-up shirt just a little too unbuttoned, making sure she revealed just enough cleavage. She let her pleated plaid skirt sit low on her hips, but had the hemline shortened so she could show more leg. She paired her thigh high white stockings with her scuffed-up black Doc Martens.

Being the smart girl that she was, she knew this was not enough to turn Nick Harris's head, so she paired it with her rebellious attitude.

She was late to class, she would chew and pop her gum, she flicked her pencil on the desk, made snide comments during his lectures, anything she could do to get on his nerves.

And it was working.

Nick Harris was frustrated. Hard and frustrated.

It was very subtle, and you would be hard pressed to notice it, but Rachel Swan was getting to him.

But Rachel noticed.

She saw the fire that flashed briefly in his eyes when she'd defy him. How the bulge in his pants grew just a little more when she was around. How he inhaled just a little bit deeper as she'd walk by.

And while she had definitely caught Nick Harris's attention, she was running out of time.

The year had passed quickly, and it was the last week of school and the last class of the day and Rachel was desperate. She would not hold back today, she was confident that by the end of today, Nick Harris would be between her legs.

Rachel arrived ten minutes late to class, disrupting the test that Mr. Harris had already passed out. She retrieved her copy of the test from an aggravated Mr. Harris and sat down at her desk, humming and singing to herself.

She began chewing a piece of gum, smacking it and popping little bubbles. Her foot tapped on the floor and she looked like she didn't have a care in the world.

The time ticked on and Nick continued to fix his icy glare on her, watching as Rachel wrapped little strands of her silk hair around her finger.

Oh how he wanted to pull that hair as he thrust into her.

Her pencil traced back and forth over her plump lips, tongue peaking out periodically to moisten them.

Oh how he wanted to see those lips wrapped around his cock.

Rachel noticed when Mr. Harris shifted minutely in his chair, discretely adjusting himself, and she smiled.

Her finger trailed slowly down her slender neck, over her collarbone, and to her soft breasts, dipping lightly into the cup of her bra.

Nick could see the white lace of her bra and how her nipple hardened when her finger traced over it.

She was slowly driving him mad and he was furious.

The bell rang and everyone jumped from their seats and rushed out the door, ready for the end-of-year parties. Nobody wanted to stay late in Mr. Harris's class, and for this, Rachel was grateful.

"Miss Swan!" Nick Harris snarled at her. "You are not yet dismissed."

Rachel tried her best to hide the smile on her lips as she turned to face him.

"You need to see me Mr. Harris?" she asked as her hips swayed and she walked to the front of the class.

Nick sat in his chair, staring at the beautiful seductress in front of him. What was he to do? He had fantasized about fucking her all year long. Thought about finally teaching her who was in charge in this classroom. Finally punish her for all the hard-ons she had given him.

"Miss Swan. You seem to have a problem with following the rules in my classroom," he said in a low velvet voice.

Nick stood and walked to the front of the desk to stand very close to Miss Swan.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Mr. Harris." Rachel spoke evenly as she looked up at him through her long lashes, pushing her thighs together to help relieve some of the pressure she felt building between her legs.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean Miss Swan." Nick stood very closely to her now. His hot breath drifted across her face causing her body to break out in goose bumps.

"Every day you come to my class and do your best to break my rules," Nick whispered as he slowly brought his hand to the beautiful pink mouth of Rachel Swan. "How many times have I asked you not to chew gum in my glass?"

Rachel lifted her eyebrow, never breaking eye contact with him, as the pulled the piece of gum from her mouth and stuck it underneath Nick Harris's desk.

Touché Miss Swan, Touché

"Perhaps, Miss Swan, we should find something else to keep that pretty little mouth of yours occupied?" Nick suggested as he watched the deep blush fill her cheeks and spread across her chest. Ever so lightly he trailed his thumb across her plump bottom lip, challenging her.

Rachel's eyes started to close and she couldn't hold back the moan that escaped. This was what she wanted. This is what she had been waiting for all year long. Finally... FINALLY she was going to have Nick Harris. And she couldn't fucking wait.

Nick reached out and grasped Rachel behind her neck, "Now, Miss Swan. Get on your knees and let me show you what your mouth would be better used for."

Now it was Nick's turn to groan. He could care less if this was right or wrong. He wanted this beautiful vixen that stood before him and he had every intention of taking her.

Rachel was eager and she dropped to her knees. She released the buckle of the belt around Nick's waist and undid his trousers, never letting her eyes leave his. When his pants fell to the floor she was very pleased to find he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

But what pleased her even more was the site of the swollen, hard cock in front of her. It was sexy as hell; long, thick and hard.

Without a second of hesitation, Rachel ran her tongue over the slit in his dick, lapping up the pre-cum that had pooled there, sighing in contentment at the manly taste now in her mouth.

"Fuucckk," Nick hissed as the little minx wrapped her pink lips around his cock.

Nick's hands instinctively wrapped in her hair and he began thrusting forward into her waiting mouth.

Rachel hummed and moaned around him which only brought him more pleasure and closer to his release.

"Fuck, Rachel," he growled, "I knew you would be beautiful sucking my dick." Nick fucked her mouth which was so greedily sucking him in.

Rachel looked up at Nick from underneath her lashes as she pumped and sucked on the beautiful dick. Nick could barely make out the smirk that raised the corner of her mouth.

"Oh, such a naughty little girl," he purred, "Do you like me fucking your mouth?"

Rachel hummed in approval and this only turned Nick on more.

He held firmly to her head, shoving his dick in until it hit the back of her throat.

Rachel loved him dominating her like this. Pleasing him pleased her. Her panties were completely soaked and she could even smell her own arousal in the air.

A tingling sensation started coursing through Nick's body, traveling through his groin and along his cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes!" he shouted, "suck it all down baby!"

Nick's cum shot down Rachel's throat and she swallowed him down happily. The suction of her mouth didn't allow for one drop to escape. He watched as Rachel licked and cleaned his dick, humming in pleasure.

Rachel had never been as pleased with herself as she was at that moment. The sexiest man to ever walk the earth had just shot his load in her throat, and fuck that was hot.

Nick gently massaged Rachel's scalp, slowly wrapping her hair around his hand and then yanking her to her feet. The pain mixed with the pleasure caused even more wetness to gather between her legs.

He ran his nose down her jaw, inhaling her intoxicating scent. He flicked his tongue over her skin and curled his arms around her tiny waist.

"Now I hope, Miss Swan, that we have cleared up any confusion there might have been regarding what your mouth is best used for," Nick smirked at her, his emerald eyes blazing through her. "But I don't think you've quite learned your lesson yet."

Rachel smirked at him. "I don't think there's anything I can learn from you, Mr. Harris."

A finger drew lazily down her chest and dipped into the cup of her bra and Nick chuckled.

"Miss Swan, I do not tolerate disobedience in my classroom," Nick sneered, all playfulness disappearing from his voice. "and I will punish you for your blatant disregard of my rules." As the last word fell from his lips, Nick reached up and grabbed Rachel's shirt, popping each button open.

Nick pulled each cup of Rachel's tiny lace bra down so that her breasts were propped up and her nipples were on full display.

Without waiting for any invitation, he leaned forward and roughly sucked the pink tip into his mouth, flicking it hard with his tongue.

"Oh God!" she moaned as her hips thrust forward into his already hard cock.

Nick grabbed and sucked at her beautiful tits, shifting his attention between each one. "I won't be gentle with you, Rachel!" he snarled in his deep seductive voice.

He quickly spun her around and pushed her forward so that she was leaning over his desk, rubbing his cock against her ass. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it might burst from her chest.

Nick knelt down behind her, running his hands up the back of her thighs. "I'm going to spank your sweet little ass now, Miss Swan," he cooed, slowly lifting her skirt up over her hips and revealing the tiny white lace of her panties.

"I don't think you have it in you, Mr. Harris," Rachel teased, knowing it would only fuel him further.

"Oh, you really shouldn't have said that!" Nick rumbled as he ripped the misleadingly innocent panties from her body.

Fuck yes! Rachel thought. She could not wait to be spanked by this God of a man behind her.

Nick picked up the ruler that was on his desk, sliding it across her round little ass. "Are you ready to be disciplined, Miss Swan?" he asked, but before she could answer, he drew the ruler back and flicked it across her backside.

"Agh" she yelped as the sting hit her. Rachel found it wildly erotic and wanted more.

"That is for your refusal to listen," Nick growled as he massaged the now pink skin before him. He was so hard now he was sure he could use his dick to spank her and have similar results.

Another snap echoed through the classroom as the ruler once again met Rachel's skin. "That is for being late to my class!"

Rachel was shaking in desire, her breathes coming harder and faster.

Smack!

"That is for your smart little mouth!" he snarled, loving the sounds she was making, knowing it was turning her on just as much as it was him.

"Spread your legs, Miss Swan," he commanded impatiently. "Perhaps I should discipline your sweet pussy too, for always teasing me?" he hedged, sliding the ruler lightly between her legs and drawing it back out.

"Yes!" Rachel moaned, desperate for his touch.

"Well, well, well, Miss Swan, what do we have here?" Nick asked as he looked at the now damp ruler in his hand. "Don't tell me that this spanking has turned you on!"

Smack!

Nick let the ruler land right against her pussy, providing her the sweetest sting imaginable.

Nick smiled as Rachel moaned and pushed her ass out towards him, practically begging for more.

"Well, let's just take a look shall we?"

Nick grabbed Rachel's wrist and pulled her to the front of his desk, propping her up on it before sitting down in his black leather chair.

"Spread your legs Miss Swan!" He demanded, pulling her legs apart and positioning them on the arms of his chair.

Rachel leaned back and put her pussy on display for him.

Nick was momentarily stunned into silence as he gazed at the moist lips of her gloriously pink pussy.

Nick had seen a lot of pussies, but this was by far the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It was perfect in every way.

Pink and soft, bare lips with just a splatter of hair above them. Her little clit swollen and poking out from between the folds that held it.

He would not rush through this... no, he would take his time and worship this sinful body in front of him.

"Oh, Rachel. I'm going to enjoy disciplining your little pussy over and over again. Your cunt will never wet for another man when I'm done with you!" he said as he stroked the inside of her thigh.

Nick ran his long fingers up the sides of her sex, using each thumb to gently spread her lips apart. Nick sucked in a breath at the sight of the pink bud that was throbbing for him so needy.

"Yes, please," Rachel moaned as Nick leaned forward between her legs, drawing his tongue between her now spread folds.

Both of them groaned and growled as Nick placed long and lazy licks up her pussy, enjoying every ounce of wetness she had to offer. Rachel's hips thrust upwards involuntarily as she was devoured by the man in front of her.

His tongue picked up its pace as he drew circles around her sensitive bud, licking and sucking on it in the same fashion that she had sucked him.

The more Rachel's hips bucked, the rougher Nick became. Snarling and biting at her delicate skin.

"Fuck! Yes!" Rachel whimpered as Nick now used one hand to hold her lips apart and drew the fingers of his free hand to her opening.

Nick plunged his fingers into her pussy and clamped his lips closed on her throbbing clit, causing an intense wave of pleasure to flash through Rachel's body and she cried out in pleasure.

Sobs of relief washed through her and drained from her body and into Nick's waiting mouth.

A growl escaped Nick's chest as he lapped up Rachel's sweet cum. Never had he tasted anything so delicious in all his life. He wanted to feast on this pussy forever.

As Rachel began to return to her body after the intense orgasm, Nick rose to his feet in front of her, leaning forward to suck on her sweaty nipples.

Rachel looked down at him, her eyes blazing wildly with lust. She wanted him and she wanted him NOW!

She reached out and thrust her hands into Nick's thick hair, pulling his face towards hers.

Demandingly she pushed her tongue into his mouth, and then drew it around his lips, enjoying the taste of herself on him.

Fuck, this turned him on.

Nick and Rachel kissed desperately and passionately. Desire coursing through both of their needy bodies.

"My bad little girl," Nick groaned into her mouth, "so turned on by my spanking." He teased as he pulled her hips closer to the edge of the desk.

Nick leaned back and grasped his cock in his hands, eager for release.

"Please, Mr. Harris, discipline me with your cock," Rachel begged as she arched her eyebrow at him in challenge, spreading her legs even wider and placing them on the desk.

Nick smiled as he drew the head of his dick down over her sensitive clit until it sat at the entrance of her slick pussy.

"It would be my pleasure," Nick smiled, loving when she called him Mr. Harris.

Both Nick and Rachel looked on in awe, watching as Nick slowly pushed the purple head of his thick cock into her, both groaning in pleasure.

Fuck, she's tight. Nick thought as he inched his way inside.

Fuck, he's thick. Rachel thought as she stretched around him.

When Nick's dick finally reached the end of its journey, he leaned forward in satisfaction with his forehead resting against Rachel's.

They were both pleasantly surprised that he was able to fit.

Rachel had never felt so full in her life. It was beyond any pleasure she had ever known and she knew that she would never get enough of it.

Nick drew his cock almost all the way out of her pussy before the side of his mouth turned up into a crooked grin. With that, he thrust eagerly back into the hot pussy before him.

"Aagghhhh!" Rachel cried out, throwing her head back in pleasure, as Nick began to fuck her mercilessly.

"Baby," Nick moaned as he started his assault. "Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

"It's all yours!" Rachel replied breathlessly.

"Fuck yes it is!" he snarled, pumping into her relentlessly.

Nick leaned back and watched as his dick disappeared into her beautiful pussy over and over again.

"God, Nick, you feel so fucking good!" Rachel cried out, lifting her hips up slightly to meet his thrust.

"Fuck, Rachel, I want to fuck your pussy every day, baby!" he admitted, never slowing his movements. Screw the rest of the world, he wanted her and she would be his.

Nick's fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, holding her in place, fucking her like she needed.

God, she had a beautiful fucking pussy.

He worshiped it.

Nick kept one hand on Rachel's hips and brought the other hand down to where they were joined.

"Yes, please, touch me!" she begged him.

He used his thumb and middle finger to pull her lips apart, and began teasing her plump clit with his index finger, flicking it back and forth over the sensitive bud.

"Do you like that, sweetheart?" Nick asked, watching the raven haired beauty writhe beneath him. "Does it feel good when I fuck you? Does it feel good when I play with your sweet little pussy?"

12