Black Women Strapon Black Men

Story Info
Dominant Black women strapon Black men.
1.2k words
3.23
32.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Rachel Jean-Marie. I'm a professional dominatrix living in the city of Orleans, Province of Ontario. I stand five feet eleven inches tall while barefoot, and I am quite muscular, with large breasts and a big round booty. What Black women worldwide are famous for. I am proud of my origins. I am of Haitian and Dominican descent. My long black hair neatly braided into cornrows and my deep brown skin makes me look exotic as I walk through malls and business centres in downtown Ottawa. I teach business administration at Syrian College, and I like my job. It's my after school job I love the most. This Black woman is proud of her special job.

I operate the only all-Black dominatrix shop in the Confederation of Canada. I have two other dominant Black women working with me. Diane Brownstone and Lily Benton. And they're really good. Diane is six feet tall, chubby and big-bottomed, with very dark skin. She shaves her head bald and loves wearing black leather outfits. She's a columnist with the local newspaper. Diane is happily married to a handsome Jamaican businessman who knows nothing about this side of her life. Lily is around five-foot-six, slim, with light brown skin and short hair bleached bright red. She teaches yoga and owns two yoga centers, one in Ottawa and one in Toronto. And like me, she's into professional domination.

Tonight, we're entertaining three unique clients. We don't get these types of clients all the time. We're entertaining three Black men. Most fans of Black female domination tend to be nerdy White men married to boring White women in the suburbs. Well, tonight's show is unique. We're entertaining Steve Shires, Arnold Thompson and Luther Kings. Steve is a big and tall Black man who works as a corrections officer. He's married to an Ethiopian woman and has two sons with her. He's a head of household and a manly man who secretly worships bossy Black women. Well, he came to the right place.

Arnold Thompson is a lawyer working in the city of Toronto. He's married to Chantal O'Shea, a preppy white lady yet still yearns for dominant Black women. He came to the right place too. Luther Kings is a bisexual Black guy who has a thing for bossy Black women. The guy's a construction worker. He's living with Lee, an openly gay Asian truck driver who has no idea he's still got feelings for women. We're going to enjoy putting these sexy brothers through hell...with their own consent of course. They're in the basement, completely naked, and we're having a good time with them. We decided to take them all at the same time.

We had all three sexy Black studs naked in the basement. First we sucked their big Black cocks to get them in the mood. Then we took them to the edge. I chose Arnold. Why? Because he seemed like a cocky brother. Also, he's married to a white woman and as a Black woman, I don't condone that sort of thing. If he is willing to pay a Black woman to beat his Black ass, I'm more than willing to do it. I made Arnold kneel before me and then I ordered him to suck my strap-on dildo. Arnold hesitated to suck my dildo so I smacked him hard. That's what he gets for being a dumb Black man who doesn't obey the dominant Black woman standing in front of him.

I stroked Arnold's head patronizingly as he sucked my strap-on dildo. He is really good at sucking on my twelve-inch, thick and scary-looking strap-on dildo. I love to watch Black guys suck dildos. I see that in Black female domination websites sometimes. Not often enough, though. Tired of waiting for Arnold to get me off, I bent Arnold over and stuffed him like a damn turkey. I lubricated his Black male ass before working the dildo inside of him. I held him by the hips and penetrated him. He groaned as I worked my strap-on dildo up his uptight Black male ass. Hot damn. I smiled to myself as I began fucking him.

Meanwhile, I noticed my fellow dominant Black women having fun with the other submissive Black men. Diane had her way with Luther. She made him kneel before her and suck her toes. The sight of a Black man kneeling before a dominant Black woman and sucking her toes really turned me on. Man, look at Luther sucking on them toes. After making him suck her toes, Diane bent Luther over and spanked his ass. And she didn't just use her hands either. She used some thick wooden paddles that made a nice sound as she spanked him with them. Luther screamed loudly as he got the punishment he justly deserved. Hot damned. The sight of Diane spanking Luther's ass with those thick wooden paddles really turned me on. I fingered my wet pussy while thrusting the strap-on dildo deep into Arnold's ass. My submissive Black stud squealed as the dildo went into the forbidden depths of his tight asshole.

Our good friend Steve Shires is experiencing all kinds of wonders at the hands of my fellow Black dominatrix Lily Benton. She spanked him and whipped him. She also smacked him around and flogged him with her belt and a long and thick black leather whip. Steve's screams filled the basement. Out of the three Black studs being dominated by my fellow Black dominatrices he was the absolute loudest. Maybe I should have a go with him later. Lily finally got tired of his incessant whining and gagged his mouth. Then she took out her strap-on dildo and fucked him. Yep. She lubricated his ass and shoved her dildo right up his butt. Steve's body went rigid. His eyes bulged. I smiled and winked at him. Let this Black stud know what a good fuck from a Black woman really feels like.

Diane stopped spanking Luther's ass and finally fucked him with her strap-on dildo. I take back what I said folks, Luther is the loudest screamer among the guys tonight, not Steve. Luther's screams were absolutely deafening. Diane plunged her dildo so far up his ass I'm surprised it didn't come out of his mouth. She's a mean one, my friend Diane. With the strap-on dildo she is an absolute expert. She fucks you like she was born with a dildo between her legs or something. And I find that really, really hot. My fellow dominant Black women and I teamed up and really worked these sexy Black studs butts. We flipped them on their backs in order to look into their eyes while slamming our dildos up their butt holes. Yes, we're Black women fucking Black men in the ass with strap-on dildos. We fuck them hard because it's what they want. It's what they came to us for. And we gave them their money's worth, and then some. By the evening's end we got tears, heartfelt thanks and various bodily fluids from these sexy Black gentlemen. And you know what? They came back for more a couple days later! Are we good or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers