A Night to Remember

Story Info
She doesn't know I'm watching.
1.5k words
4.08
34.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wed48
wed48
2 Followers

I'm heading to bed in the dim lighting of the night lights. As I approach the bedroom door, I see my wife walk naked from the bathroom toward the bed. I hear the shuffling of sheets and then there is dead silence.

I decide to stop in the hallway and listen for a few minutes. I begin to hear some sounds of movement, but I'm not sure what it is. It seems very slow, then fast and then slow again. I peek into the room and my wife with her back to me is bent over the corner edge of the bed. Her legs are spread apart with a pillow tucked between them. She is sitting on it and pressing up and down, then forward and back. I hear her moan from the sensation received from the pillow pressing her most sensitive area between her legs and the bed.

Ah! So, that was what I was hearing!

I never had the opportunity to watch a woman masturbate. I have longed to see it in whatever form or way. My eyes are wide open and my ears are listening intently. I watch for several more minutes. Catching her doing this is starting to turn me on. Even more so, since she doesn't know I'm watching.

As I'm standing there she starts to turn her head around. I pull back so I'm not seen. I want to look again, but how can I if she is looking my way. I don't want her to stop. If I'm spotted I'm sure she will and yet I want to see. All I can do is take a chance. I wait a few more seconds and then peek in again and luckily she is back to work on the pillow adjusting it several times to get in the best position and feel the best sensation. I can tell this from her breathing and the sounds she is making.

I see a corner of the room that is totally dark in front of the bed and obscured from her view. I quietly move over to it and sit down on the floor. How I got to that spot without notice is beyond me, but I did. The can see so much better as I'm now getting a side view.

All of a sudden her movement stops. She begins to lick the fingers of one hand and then gently touch the nipples of her breasts. It arouses her as she jumps a little at the touch. Now she's pinching and pulling on the tips of both of her breasts. She lets out a sigh.

Wow! This view is great. Wow! What I am seeing. She rocks back and forth a little more, then with both hands she fondles her breasts. Squeezing them. Rotating them. Pressing them together. Oh yes, she says and I hear another moan. Oh yes, I say silently to myself!

The fondling and rubbing continues for quite awhile though it is now at a faster pace. I think she is going to get herself off when all of a sudden she stops. I crotch down to make sure I'm not seen.

I watch as she climbs into bed with the pillow still between her legs. On her back now, she has both hands on the pillow pressing it against her pussy, rubbing it all around. Again she moans.

What happens next is far more unbelievable to me. She removes the pillow and tosses it aside. She begins to spread her legs apart. Oh god, I'm looking right up between her legs as her pussy lips begin to separate. I'm looking right up and into that pretty pink pussy. Lucky for me I am lower than the bed so I can look up at her without notice, yet see every part of her body.

Her hand comes down and starts to rub in a circular motion over the mound of pubic hair above her pussy. A finger sticks out and presses down against her clit. It disappears between the lips of her pussy and then reappears. I hear her say to herself, Oh yes, " touch me there. Oh finger me! That's it"!

Then she puts her finger in again. Moving it slowly in and out and continues, "Oh, that feels good . Don't stop, stick it in deeper. Take it out, lick it baby. How do I taste? Oh you like that! Stick two fingers in. Oh yes, finger me faster. Oh taste me again. I know you like that."

Wow! The verbal description is making me hot! The speed of her movements are picking up. Her body is trembling as her excitement builds. I see her grab this thing that looks a little like a tongue and lips and place it against her pussy. She moves it around in unison with what she is saying, "I want to feel your tongue. Oh yes, kiss my pussy lips. Lick them up and down with your tongue. Oh, stick that tongue deep inside my pussy. Suck hard on my pussy with your lips. Oh yes, that's great. Flick your tongue around my pussy and lick my clit. Yes, Yes! Yes!

She slows up and tosses the tongue like object aside. Relaxing a bit and then a dildo appears. She puts it in her mouth and gets it all wet. She rubs it up and down with her hand as if giving me a hand job. Then into her mouth, back and forth in and out as if she is sucking my dick. Licking the tip of it, I'm imagining a blow job right in front of me. Then the dildo is being moved along the lips of her pussy and slowly it disappears from view deep into that crevasse of beauty.

I hear her continue,

"Fuck me honey! Get it all the way in! Don't stop! I need it all! Harder! Harder! I want it all. I love it all"! Her hand on the dildo is moving in and out faster and faster. She's squeezing each of her breast with her other hand. Moaning in a higher pitch now and ready to explode into ecstasy, but again she stops. The dildo comes out and she licks all of her juices from it. Um!, that tastes good. No wonder my husband likes to taste me! To eat me out!

Her finger takes the place of the dildo now. She puts one, then two fingers inside her pussy and starts finger fucking herself faster and faster. I can't believe what I'm seeing as a third finger and then a fourth go inside her. Before I know it she is fucking her whole hand. Her pussy is spread wide open and she's now crying out . "Oh god, you're so big! I can't take anymore". As she removes her hand from deep inside, she lifts her legs straight up into the air as her other hand starts to tease her clit. She plays with herself until all of a sudden an explosion of her juices spurts from her pussy. To my surprise, they spurt right onto my face. I get a face full of that delicious nectar.

I can't take it anymore after tasting this. I'm hard as a rock. I get up and she sees me. Embarrass and shy, she says, were you there watching me? I said that I was there the whole time and enjoyed every moment. I need something now, and I mean right now as I squeeze my dick and rub it up and down the shaft. I get into bed and place my dick up by her face. I'm so horny, I need it inside your mouth. I play with myself some more as I insert it in. I continue to play with myself as she sucks hard on me. A few minutes later she has me completely down her throat! Gagging her a little, but I can't stop! I shove it harder and harder into her mouth, as deep as I can go.

I say to her that I want to see her play with herself some more as I eat her out. I turn around and stick my finger into her pussy and then my tongue. She inserts a finger into her pussy as I withdraw mine and I kiss it as I tongue her deeply. I feel her lick my balls and then suck on them.I feel my dick go back into her mouth as we get into the 69 position. Both of our bodies are moving in rhythm as she takes my shaft down her throat again. I can't hold on any longer and I explode deep down into her throat. She squeezes my dick hard to get every last drop out of me and swallows.

Her look as well as mine are of complete satisfaction. I figure we are done for the night when she says, "I want the real thing now. " Sitting on top of me, she takes my dick in hand and guides it into her pussy. It slides in easily as we have both cum already. Starting slowly and gradually increasing speed she begins to ride me. The sloshing sounds of cum can be heard as my dick goes in and out of her turning us on even more. Her breast shake, the nipples harden the faster she goes. Before you know it we are in extreme arousal and both cum again.

We both lay back on the bed, exhausted . This truly was "A Night To Remember"!

wed48
wed48
2 Followers