Zane Ch. 04

Story Info
Blair comes back, but will she stay?
2k words
4.77
37.6k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was extremely late at night and Zane sat upright in his bed. What he would do to just feel Blair's lips against his. Every since she left, he barely ate, slept, or masturbated. He hadn't seen Gerald in over a month. He figured something must've went wrong when Zane showed up for all the meetings and Gerald didn't. He was shirtless again and only had on some jeans to which he was beginning to undo them. He was so ready to explode from lack of sexual intercourse. He had been waiting, hoping that she would come back. And now he had such an urge to have release. He had just been so angry, sad, and lustful all at once. He took his pants and underwear off and threw them to the corner. He fell back onto the bed and closed his eyes and dragged his hand down to his needy dick. He grabbed it and twitched. Damn he was sensitive to his own touch. He might not last too long. He groaned as he began to stroke up and down, imagining it was Blair's mouth. His mind drifted again like before. Blair on all fours taking in his length. Him, pushing in and out of her mouth as he held her head in place. She would create these slurping sounds as she pulled back. "I've missed sucking your dick. Do you know how many times I've fingered myself, thinking about your cock entering my small pussy?" She would ask.

"Fuck yes, Blair. I want you to suck my cock until a come down your throat. And then I want you to keep sucking until I'm hard again so I can fuck you." He would reply. She continued to feed on him, milking him, bringing him closer and closer to finishing.

Just as Zane's thoughts began to take over...Knock, knock, knock. He got scared so badly, he almost fell out of his bed. But wait. Who was it knocking at his door? He quickly put his pants on and jolted down the stairs. Could it be Blair? Blinded and not cautious, he flew the door wide open and his eyes almost glazed over.

"Hi." Blair quietly said as she looked up at him. Those eyes. Oh, he missed those eyes and those lips and that body. "I um, brought you some groceries." She walked in.

She set the bags down and turned towards Zane. "You're back?"

"Yeah, but not for reasons you think. I have to talk to you." Damn, he needed to put a shirt on! His abs pulsed with every step. She looked at him and wanted him all over again.

"Damn it, Blair." He slammed the door, "You up and leave the morning after we have this mind blowing sex and you leave me some half-assed note that didn't explain a thing!" He stormed towards her.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I just needed time to think to myself. But that's not why I'm here!"

"Well, now I have to show you that you don't need to leave to 'think' to yourself."

She took a few steps back before she could turn around on her own, Zane grabbed her and violently pressed a kiss against her lips. They both breathed hard as he groaned. "God, I've missed you." He knew he wanted to just shake her and say, "Why did you leave me like that you dumb idiot?" But the instant he laid his lips against hers, all he wanted to do was fuck her until she couldn't stand up by herself.

"We shouldn't, Zane." He kept kissing her on her lips and neck. He felt warm and cool at the same time. She could've stood there like that for hours, but she had to get to business.

"I think we should. Lord knows how I need to talk to you about your last act. But that can wait for a minute."

"No," Blair said weakly. His kisses were making her legs turn into noodles. She needed to be held and touched again.

"Come to bed with me. We can talk later."

"I...no...I...I don't---" She started to pull away.

Zane pushed her up against the wall and whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you senseless. You know that, right? And you're not going to leave until we talk. About everything. But I have to get into you right now. And I know I won't last long the first time. But the next time I promise to make it worthwhile. And the one after that...and the one after that...and after that..." Blair started to breathe harder. She wanted and needed him so bad. Him being half naked didn't help, but the way he said those things would make a married woman cheat. It was deep, low, and she felt the vibrations between her legs. His body was still perfect, hair all in disarray, irresistible eyes, and soft lips; he tasted like vanilla. She gave up, grabbed his face, and brought it to hers.

She flicked the tip of her tongue at his lips, bringing his face directly in front of hers. "Kiss me." He dove in for a tongue-twining kiss that left her heart racing. His tongue swirled around hers, rubbing against her teeth, pulling at her lips. His hands began searching her body, rubbing all over her stomach and chest, pushing down into her pants as she grunted from the pleasure it gave her so quickly. He picked her up and carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom, flinging her onto the bed ferociously then yanking her legs until he gripped her shoes and ripped them off.

"Take that shirt off."

Blair pulled her tank over her head, Zane rapidly working her pants off. Her stomach looked edible. He wanted to ravish every dip and curve that formed those beautiful abs. And her bra enhanced her already plump chest. "I don't know if we should do this, Zane." She was stuck between a rock and a hard place with her emotions.

"Once I fuck you, you will." Zane tapped her inner thigh. "Open." As Zane got on his knees into the bed, she spread her legs apart and he placed his hands over the top of her underwear. He felt the heat constrained inside and the moisture that had seeped through the material. "You want this. You want to be taken again." Fingers began rubbing on the outside of the underwear, stroking. It felt so good. Her eyes closed and she arched her back, mouth open. He grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her up with his free hand. "Sit up." She placed her arms back to hold herself up and his fingers found a way to her hair. It was pulled back but he took away the clip and thick, curly hair draped down and over her shoulders. "Lie back and close your eyes." She did as she was told. Lying back groaning and clutching her fists, Zane tied her arms to the edges of the bed and secured her in place, and the odd thing was is that she let him do it. "You like being forced, don't you?" When Blair didn't answer, he pushed her panties aside and launched his finger deep into her. She cried out as stroked in a out hard, his palm slapping against her clit. She tugged at her arms but it was a fail, the ropes were too secured. More firmly, "Don't...you?"

"Yes." It came out as a soft whisper. Zane just smirked.

"Good girl, good girl. Now, I'm going to get you ready for my dick. Because I'm going to take you real hard, and I want to make sure you're slick enough for it too." Scooting down, he removed his finger and grabbed the bands of her underwear and slid them off her legs. He opened his drawer and pulled out a box of condoms. "I couldn't control myself last time...I'll be more safe from now on. But...we are going to use every condom in the box. I got these a while back, before you left, just for you. Would you like that?"

Whispering, "Yes."

He stood up and stripped off the jeans and he cock felt ready to cum right then. Blair saw his erection, full and hard. It looked even bigger than last time. He bent down between her legs and inhaled in her scent. "Mmm, I can't wait to taste you, baby." With his fingers, he spread her lips and connected his tongue with her nub. Blair arched her back and yelped, trying to pull away. He wrapped his arms around her waist, held his hands together, and pulled her to his mouth, hungry for her juices.

"Oh my God" Blair whimpered. Her body began to shake uncontrollably, her breaths became short, and her hair was becoming disheveled.

"You taste so good." His tongue lapped at her; up and down and swiveled around her clit, it was intoxicating.

"Okay...Okay! I'm going to come if you don't stop."

Ignoring her words he groaned as he realized the sounds her pussy and his mouth were making, turning him on even more. He continued to go faster and faster along with her breathing. A few more seconds passed before her hips started jolting. Blair's legs moved up, placed her feet further apart and closed her legs in around his head. Her mouth opened and eyes closed. A scream escaped, orgasmic and hot. Zane didn't stop though. He kept going and going making her tremble. She couldn't pull away; it was too much. This continued until her body went limp, unable to move and she begged him to stop, almost weeping again. He came up and kissed her hard, his tongue licking the outsides of her luscious lips. She was shocked by the carnal move of tasting her own honey. Zane was out of breath himself, taking the time to kiss her and whisper things to her. "You tasted so good, I couldn't get enough. I've been thinking about it ever since I licked it off my finger." Her pussy was glistening and was ready for Zane. He raised up and unsnapped her bra clamp in the front and her breasts spilled out. Her eyes met his and he had to do her...now. He let out a gasp as a condom was placed on then kneeled over her. "You are mine, Blair. I'll make you see that." He thrust into Blair in one swift movement.

"Oh!" She shouted, then weakly, "Fuck."

"God, you feel good." He pumped into her hard, holding the top of the bed to gain more force. Every pump made a smacking sound and Zane started moaning. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as it rocked from his movements.

"Faster," she whispered. "I need it harder. I need it, Zane. You fuck so good." God, her words turned him on even more and he couldn't handle it much longer. He sat up and lifted her hips and brought her down onto him, going as fast as he can. The sounds got much louder and intensity shot through the roof as her breasts bounced in circles. She started moaning herself.

"Oh...fuck! God, you're so tight." Zane's drawn in abs glistened with sweat and his hair became damp as he got closer and closer to coming. He knelt down and kissed her in sync with his pumping. One, two, three, four, five thrusts, until Zane screamed out in release. It lasted forever. His stomach contracted with each squirt until his weight collapsed onto her. They were both panting, out of breath.

After they laid there like that for several minutes, Zane pulled out, disposed the condom, and untied her wrists. Blair, still thinking of what just happened, just turned to her side and calmed her heart rate. Zane hopped back into the bed and pulled her to his body, his cock nestled between her ass, and he placed a kiss to the back of her head. "Sleep, baby. You need it. I'll wake you up in the morning." As much as she didn't want to, he did drain her energy, and she missed his bed. She closed her eyes and drifted asleep. Zane would wake her up, alright.