Sweet Black Tits

Story Info
Guy tricks two black teenagers into oral.
1.7k words
4.05
179k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers

My name is Allan. I'm a middle-age, Caucasian, divorced guy, not a very lucky in life if you ask me. I live downtown in a small condo, and work as a consultant for an oil company.

Friday afternoon was pretty busy at the office, and my boss asked me to have some presentation ready for the CEO meeting we have every Monday morning. Damn! So much for my weekend's plans I thought.

I decided to leave early anyway, so I grabbed the documents I was supposed to work on to finish them at home. After a very relaxing shower, I grabbed a beer, fixed a sandwich, and turned on the computer to work on my presentation. The computer didn't work. Bad sign…

What to do? It was too late for me to go back to the office (the building was closed by that time), so I decided to call my friend Richard, who works for a very well known legal firm at the human resources department. He said there was no problem if I went there to use his office and his computer that Friday, as well as the rest of the weekend. I felt relieved.

I drove immediately over there and met him at his office. He was glad to receive me and he gave me the keys of the office.

"Are you sure there is no problem if I work here this weekend?" I asked.

"Not at all." said Richard. "In fact, the whole building is going to be empty. I'll just clean up my desk and leave you alone, so you can finish that presentation"

"What's this big pile of folders you have in there, if you don't mind?"

"Oh, that's just a bunch of resumes I have for processing. They were all rejected. I receive about 200 every week!"

"So, what do you do with them?" I asked.

"Just drop them in the garbage can. If somebody calls, I tell them: You are obviously qualified for this job. Unfortunately, there are no openings at this time. We'll keep your resume on file"

"You rascal!" I said. "Well, I'll see you Monday. I owe you one, pal"

I went back to my documents and I realized that they needed only minor corrections, so I finished early that day. It was only 8:30 p.m. when I was ready to go back home, but my curiosity made me search through the pile of discarded resumes. On the top of one of them I found a picture of a very nice looking black girl. Her name was Trisha Adams, 18 years old, law student, requesting a job as an intern. I always had this crave for black women, specially young ones. I decided this was too good to let it go; so I grabbed the phone and called her home. A masculine voice answered:

"Hello."

"Hello. Can I speak to Trisha Adams, please?"

"Who is calling?"

"This is Richard Walters, from The Law Firm. I'm calling to set-up an interview with Trisha"

She took the phone and was very excited:

"So I was accepted???" she yelled.

"Your resume looks very good, but it all depends on the interview. I have an opening for tomorrow at 9:00 a.m."

"Saturday?" she asked.

"Yes, Saturday is the only open day we have for interns" I lied. "Please be on time"

"Do you know if my friend was also accepted? Her name is Wanda Logan"

"Let me check…..hmmmmm…..yes! (who the hell is her?) In fact, it's ok if you come together tomorrow. Could you call her for me and tell her to be here at nine?"

"Yes! Thank you so much! I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Walters!"

I hanged up and closed the office. In my way home, I was thinking about what I just did: impersonating a H.R. representative, lying about the resumes, and trying to trick not one, but two teenagers into having sex with me. Should I retract now? Maybe I would, if I wasn't so horny. No way!

I went back to Richard's office early next Saturday. They arrived at 8:30 a.m. I opened the door.

"Hi Mr. Walters. Are we too early?"

"Not at all! Please come in."

They introduced themselves. Trisha was the prettier. 18 years old, 5' 2" tall, pretty face and a huge pair of breasts that looked like melons under the tight blue sweater she was wearing. A short skirt was covering about half of her legs. Wanda (19 years old) was taller, about my size (5' 8"); her tits were not bad, but much smaller than Trisha's. She had a Pretty face, even darker than Trisha's, and a very nice ass. At that moment I decided I wanted Trisha, but I wouldn't say no to Wanda.

I offered them a cup of coffee, and started with the "interview". Since I know nothing about all of the legal mumbo-jumbo, I decided to be the only one asking the questions, and I tried to keep them on the "personal" level. I asked them about their hobbies, their families, their boyfriends, etc… Then I asked them how they thought they could make "a difference" at "The Law Firm" (how corny!).

When I decided I worked them enough, I went to the part where I was going to be "honest" with them. I told them their resumes were very good, but I also had some other candidates (showing them the pile of folders). I told them they didn't particularly impress me at the interview.

Trisha almost started crying.

"But that's not possible!" "All I want is to have a job at your Firm!"

Wanda asked me:

"Isn't there anything we can do Mr. Walters? Anything?"

I hesitated. Then I thought I would go for it, but I had to be very careful on making the first move. I looked at Trisha, deeply in her eyes and asked:

"At this Firm we consider that initiative is very important. All of our employees, specially the new ones, have to show some initiative. Do you know what I mean?"

"We are not sure" they both answered.

I looked down her tits and said, very slowly:

"I think you both know what I mean…"

They excused themselves for a second, and went to the restroom; probably to discuss about what to do. The 10 minutes they spent there seemed to me like an eternity. My heart started beating pretty hard. What will they decide?

Finally they came back. Trisha looked at me and pulled out her sweater revealing her beautiful D-cup tits, just barely covered by a white blouse and her bra. I went for her and tried to touch them, but she didn't let me.

"How can I be sure that after this we are going to be hired?"

"Honey" I said: "I'm the director of human resources. I'm the only one who decides who works here and who doesn't!"

Apparently, that was enough for her. She came to me and we started making out like crazy. I pulled her to the couch. Wanda waited at the corner of the room.

"Come here and join us" I commanded.

She came to me and pulled down my shoes and my pants. In the mean time, I managed to unbutton Trisha's blouse, and started to touch her tits and under her skirt. Wanda finished with my pants, and pulled out my 7" cock.

"My boyfriend's is bigger" she said.

"Big deal" I answered, pushing her head down between my legs. She started sucking my penis very slowly.

Then I went back on kissing Trisha. I removed her bra and finally was able to touch, massage, kiss, bite and suck her precious big black melons. I felt I was in heaven! About 5 minutes later, I pushed her down too, so I had two beautiful black girls taking turns sucking in my cock. When I was about to cum, I wanted to be sure to do it inside Trisha's mouth, so I grabbed her head firmly and started shooting my sperm. My orgasm was so intense that I was afraid I was heard by someone outside the building!

Then I asked Wanda and Trisha to get naked, and I went to the bathroom to pee. When I went back my cock went up again just looking at these two beauties. Trisha's pussy was pretty hairy, while Wanda's was shaved. I sat at the couch and they came back to suck my cock again. When I was ready I told Wanda I wanted to fuck her first. She said she was ready, and she went back to the table for her purse. She grabbed a condom and gave it to me.

"No" I said. "I want to feel your juices. I promise I won't cum inside"

"Well, ok" She answered.

I took my place resting on the couch and she mounted me. She started to jump up and down and I thought she had the tightest pussy in the whole world. Trisha was smiling at me, and I asked her to sit on my face, so I could lick her pussy while touching her tits. She started moaning.

About 5 minutes later Wanda reminded me I wasn't supposed to cum inside her, so I asked her to pull out. I put Trisha in all fours and started fucking her doggy stile. Her pussy was so hot!

"Please don't cum inside me Mr. Walters!" (Mr. Walters is not here honey, he'll be back Monday, I said to myself).

When I felt my balls were about to explode, I pulled out. Trisha lied down on the carpet and I went on the top of her to fuck her big tits. How soft they felt! As soon as my dick was surrounded by her black melons I started to cum, even harder this time. I started yelling her name and they both laughed. Later we went all together to the restroom for a short shower.

We dressed up and I showed them the way out.

"When will we start Mr. Walters?" They asked.

"Very soon. I'll see you soon babes" I said. I kissed again Trisha's lips again and went home.

On my way home, I kept laughing and thinking about: "You are obviously qualified. We'll keep your resume on file" Isn't that right, Richard? These girls sure have some "openings" for you!

Sergio
Sergio
17 Followers