Masturbating in Front of Meg Ch. 02

Story Info
The culmination of masturbating in front of my daughter.
1.8k words
4.6
337.4k
137
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished masturbating on the sofa in front of my 18 year old daughter, Meg, and was leaning back still feeling the tingles gradually subsiding. Meg had gone upstairs to her room and I had a pretty good idea what she was going to be doing.

Now, masturbation has always been an open topic with her and me and we were comfortable with nudity in front of each other. She had seen me touch myself now and then and I'd seen her too, but this was the very first time that I'd actually masturbated to orgasm with her right there watching. I had fantasized about doing it and wanted to so when it finally happened it was better than I expected. I got so turned on with Meg watching and my pussy was just on fire. Of course a fire wasn't possible because I had never been so wet. I had left my panties on and they were literally soaked with my juices. The aroma of sex...my sex...was in the air.

As I lay there in the afterglow of orgasm I started to think about Meg. She had become such a beautiful young woman. At 18 she still had an air of innocence but there was also a natural sensuality that she exuded. She was more petite than me at 5'3" and barely over 100lbs. She didn't inherit her mom's tits, but she did get my skin tone and eyes. I knew she was sexually active with boys because I'd seen her a few times and because we also talked about it. She also had told me she had been with girls. As I said, we were open about sex, masturbation and nudity...at least talking about it.

The more I thought about what had just happened and the look in her eyes as she watched me the more my pussy started to tingle again. I was idly caressing my breasts and nipples as I went over the whole scene in my mind and thought about what she might be doing right now. I thought to myself "why not?" and got up, climbed the stairs and walked down the hall to her room. The door was cracked open with a soft glow of light shining through so I knew she was awake. I could also hear low muffled noises and I thought I knew what it was but maybe that was just my sexually excited wishful thinking.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open and stepped into her room. I saw Meg lying on top of her bed, completely naked, with her legs slightly parted and her hand between her legs. She saws me but didn't try to cover up, nor did she move her hand away from her pussy. She just smiled at me as if she was expecting me to come in. We didn't say a word to each other. With a smile and a raised eyebrow I walked over and sat on the edge of her bed and gazed up and down her body. Meg relaxed and her legs opened a little more as she started to move her fingers on her pussy. I sat there transfixed at her hand as it caressed her beautiful, smooth pussy. Meg and I just looked smilingly into each other's eyes as she masturbated in front of me. I slowly reached out and with the back of my hand caressed her cheek and stroked her hair.

"Meg, you are such a pretty young girl...I love you so much baby."

"I love you so much too, Mom". Her breathing was a little quicker now and I could see the flush in her cheeks and neck. I let my fingertips brush lightly down over her shoulders and arm. My heart was pounding with excitement watching my daughter pleasuring herself. Suddenly, overcome with lust, I reached out and laid my hand on her small breast. I could feel her nipple harden as I softly traced my finger around and around and then over to the other breast. "Ohhhh Mom!" Meg exclaimed and she arched her back to press her chest into my hand. I looked down and saw her hand deep within her thighs and could hear the wet sounds her finger was making as she fucked herself. Slowly, I let my hand slide down across her little tummy until my hand was resting right over top of hers. I let my hand move with hers over her pussy and could feel the heat of her sex in my fingers.

"Is it OK if I do this, Meg?"

"Uh huh" Meg rasped out while nodding her head yes.

I slid my hand down lower between her legs and when I felt her finger start to push inside her pussy again I put my finger on top of hers and felt the warm wetness of her cunt on my finger. Meg just gasped and rocked her hips forward to try to take both of our fingers deep inside her. She felt so tight and I let my hand takeover, guiding her hand under mine, as I began to fervently masturbate my own daughter. The whole idea of it turned me on so much that my other hand was down inside my panties again. My panties were soaked and my pussy was so wet and slippery. I could smell the aroma of our sex wafting up and filling the room.

I could see and feel Meg's orgasm approaching and began to finger fuck her faster and deeper.

"Cum for me baby...let yourself go. Feel my finger in your cunt and cum all over it...yesssss!"

Meg let out a sound between a growl and a squeal. Her head lay back into the pillow and she arched her back. Her whole body trembled and I could literally feel her orgasm start down in her legs and move up her body...her pussy contracting and squeezing around my finger. Beads of perspiration broke out over her forehead and on her small tits. Her breathing was quick and throaty.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Meg said as her whole body went limp.

"Meggy...now where did you learn language like that" I teased with a chuckle.

She laughed as she reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. "I love you Mommy" she said as our lips met for a soft lingering kiss. My mouth parted slightly and I brushed my tongue against her lips. Soon we were in a passionate kiss with our tongues dancing and swirling in each other's mouths.

It was all I could stand. I abruptly stood up and wiggled out of my drenched panties and kicked them to the side and crawled up onto her bed with her. My hand slid up and squeezed her small breast as I lowered myself onto her and kissed her again. My legs scissored around hers, squeezing tightly, as I started to grind my clit against her thigh. I could feel Meg's legs tightening around mine as she moved under me.

I was sucking her tongue into my mouth and trying to push my tongue practically down her throat, moaning into her mouth. Her thigh was wet and slippery from my fuck juices. My clit was so sensitive rubbing against her leg it was shooting bolts of electricity through my body. My fingers were pinching and rubbing her hard little nipple and I could feel her hands groping my body, mashing my tits and grasping my ass to pull me tighter against her. We were like teenagers in a fucking frenzy. "Oh Meg...oh fuck...fuck me Meg!"

After that my words were unintelligible as my cunt contracted and gushed my cum all over Meg's thigh, soaking her leg and bed sheets. My whole body was quivering with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. This wasn't just sex or lust. This was sharing an intimate family moment of love with my daughter. We lay there with our arms and legs entwined, our heavy breathing in unison, feeling our hearts beating as one.

My desire for Meg wasn't quite satiated yet though and I sensed that she wasn't finished either. I nuzzled her neck, kissing and licking her, tasting the sweet sweat on her skin. Slowly I kissed my way lower down her body, stopping to take a nipple into my lips and suck gently on it. Meg moaned at feeling my warm tongue on her tit so I sucked harder and softly took her nipple between my teeth and pulled on it. Letting it go I trailed my tongue down lower across her tummy, tickling her belly button for a bit, and then moving even lower. When I got to the top of her soft mound, Meg just instinctively spread her legs open, totally trusting me.

Using my hands I pushed her legs even wider apart and gazed lovingly at her beautiful pussy. It was flushed and slightly swollen and her lips glistened in the soft light. I let my fingers lightly caress around the outer edges, pressing her slit together and then pulling them open. I used my fingertip to tickle her clit and felt the tremor it sent through her body.

"Fuck, Meg, you have the sexiest cunt I have ever seen!"

She let out a soft moan as I leaned in and opened my mouth wide so I could place it over her whole slit. Slowly I started to suck on her pussy as I ran my tongue along the outer edges of her lips, delving in deeper and deeper with each lick. Meg was squirming at the touch of my mouth and tongue on her pussy but her hands went to my head and pulled me in tighter. I sucked harder and pressed my tongue in deeper, swishing it up and down and side to side inside her and could feel her juices covering my face.

Meg suddenly arched her back and moaned deeply and I felt that same orgasm that I felt with my finger, only now I felt it with my tongue. I pressed my face against her cunt as tightly as I could and licked and lapped at her slit as if I were starving. Meg was almost screaming now and thrashing in an orgasm even stronger than before.

"Oh shit...fuck...fucking eat me, Mommy...eat meeeee!"

I licked my daughter's cunt until it was so sensitive she had to push my head away. Slowly I crawled back up her body, kissing the whole way, until I lay on top of her and we kissed in a deep and passionate way, savoring the taste of her cum on our lips.

"Oh Meg, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom."

That was the last thing either of us heard as we fell into a deep relaxing sleep in each other's arms.