Life of Angela Ch. 02

Story Info
How could she expose herself like this at school.
3.6k words
4.57
91.8k
24

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

Fortunately, or unfortunately, I am not really sure, I never did have to make the decision as an eighteen year as to whether I would show my brothers more of my pussy. Shortly after my parents were involved in a motor vehicle accident, which fortunately they survived but my Mum was going to be in hospital for a period of months as she had sustained a number of nasty bone fractures. As a result myself and my twin brother, Steve, were sent off to separate boarding schools which seemed like a million miles away from home. My two elder brothers, Dave and William, remained on the farm to assist our Dad.

For the first year at the girls-only boarding school I was terribly lonely, only had a few friends, and with no diversions I found myself totally focused on my school work. I was still tall, gangly and skinny, and much less developed than most of the females who constantly preened themselves and chatted about their latest boyfriend. In comparison I saw myself as an awkward tomboy, who had neither the enthusiasm nor confidence to go chasing the males from the neighbouring boarding school. To make matters worse for my image I was excelling at my school work and to the annoyance of my classmates I received top grades in most of my classes, as well as being the best at athletics. This gave me a reputation of being a boring 'egghead' who few wanted to be seen associating with.

I shared accommodation with Bridget in one of the dormitories, where each of the units consisting of two bedrooms, a shower and a small room for studying. Initially I found Bridget bossy and moody, but gradually we developed a friendship which made life more bearable for me. As long as I let her be in control and not argue back then we generally got along okay and she didn't poke fun at me like a number of the girls did. She really became a bit of a big sister to me and I valued that. She was one of the few girls who were taller than me, and her body was well developed. Being attractive and confident, she had the boys from the neighbouring school falling all over her.

At the beginning of the third semester Bridget had a new boyfriend, Darren, who was a eighteen year old from the boy's boarding school. He was good looking, well built and oozed confidence. I did not really like him much, but that was probably because I felt awkward and inadequate when he was around. I found it hard to chat to him without stumbling over my words, which annoyed the hell out of me. The boys were not really supposed to come into the girl's dorm but they could quite easily slip in through the back entrance during the day and providing none of the girls complained there was no problem. Darren would regularly slip into our unit two or three times a week and he and Bridget would disappear into her room and close the door.

On this particular afternoon I returned from athletics and the unit was empty, which was not surprising as I knew Bridget had a class to attend. I was hot and sweating so I dived into the shower, dried myself in the bathroom afterwards, peeked out the door to ensure no one was home and then proceeded to walk naked the short few yards from our bathroom to my room. As I strolled pass Bridget's room I suddenly froze. Bridget and Darren were sitting on her bed, starring straight at me. I didn't have my towel with me and therefore had nothing to cover myself with. To make matters worse my arms hung limply at my side. I just stood there, seemingly unable to move and totally exposed. I began to feel flushed and the beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I had not experienced this sensation since the times I had found myself exposed to strangers at the lake back home with my brothers.

For me time seemed frozen. The eyes of Darren and Bridget seemed locked on my body, and despite my total humiliation I couldn't seem to will my body to move. Bridget's face suddenly flashed with anger as she stood up and moved towards the door of her room. Just as quickly I came to my senses and fled to the safety of my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I was mortified and did not come out of my room for the rest of the afternoon or evening, not even for dinner. I just couldn't understand why I had acted in the manner I had (or perhaps I didn't want to understand). Why hadn't I just kept moving? It was unthinkable to me that I might be so perverted I wanted to be humiliated.

Following a restless night I knew I had to come out of my room to have breakfast and prepare for my classes. I could hear Bridget in her room and I tentatively knocked on her door. I was determined to do the decent thing and apologise to her. After a brief moment she answered the door, dressed only in the bra and cotton white panties that were prescribed wearing by the school. Although they were not what one would call glamorous underwear, Bridget somehow made them seem downright sexy. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealously.

"I am so sorry, Bridget," I mumbled, "Can you ever forgive me?"

She stared at me with a curious frown. "I don't understand why? Why would you stand there like that? It looked like you wanted to show off your body."

"Good heavens, no," I reacted in mortification, denying I had any sort of exhibitionist streak. "I was just so shocked I couldn't move. I thought you had a class."

"Well I did, but it was cancelled," she responded curtly.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's alright. I am not angry anymore and it's not as if you could ever take my boyfriend off me. I think you are just a tad underdone in the female stakes to be attractive to him."

It was an unnecessarily bitchy response from Bridget but I was just so grateful she had forgiven me that I didn't worry about it. In fact, I agreed with her. I was no match for her well developed, feminine beauty.

Whenever Darren slipped into our unit over the next couple of weeks I quickly made myself scarce. The couple of times I came face to face with him I blushed with embarrassment.

On this day I was sitting in my room, still dressed in my school uniform, and studying when I answered a knock on my door. To my surprise and embarrassment it was Darren. I hastily mumbled that Bridget was in class, but rather than leave, Darren stepped past me into our unit. I stood beside the open door, dumbfounded.

"Do you need to pick something up?" I enquired, my voice sounding frustratingly meek.

"Close the door."

"Darren, I don't think it is a good idea if we are in here alone. I don't think Bridget will like it," I protested.

Darren turned back towards the door and I breathed a silent sigh of relief, however instead of leaving he took hold of the door handle and closed the door.

He turned to me and smiled. I immediately felt weak and uneasy.

"It is you I have come to see."

"Me?" I responded, aghast. "Why?"

"Why. Why indeed," he raised his bushy eyebrows. "Believe it or, I actually want to see more of that naked body of yours. You might be bony and under-developed, but you are kinda cute in a funny sort of way."

My jaw just dropped and I couldn't speak. There were so many words of protest I wanted to scream out, but the words wouldn't form. I just ended up staring at him blankly.

"Lift up you skirt," Darren spoke nonchalantly as if he was requesting a glass of water.

"No," I protested, "I could never do that. You need to go Darren before Bridget comes back."

"The sooner you lift up your skirt, the sooner you get rid of me," Darren responded.

I sighed in despair, and quickly lifted the front of my skirt and lowered it straight down again.

"Lift it up, and hold it up," Darren demanded.

I went to argue the point, but decided it would be better if I just got it over with and got rid of Darren. I lifted my skirt up above my waist revealing the regulation white knickers we had to wear as part of the uniform.

"Now take down your panties."

"No, Darren, please!" I begged. "Don't make me do this."

"Angela, you know I am not making you do anything. You want to do this for me. Now let's get it over with. I want you to lower your panties to your knees and hold your skirt up nice and high."

I stared back at Darren defiantly. But inwardly my resistance was melting away. A part of me wanted to do it, wanted to suffer the humiliation of displaying myself in this degrading manner in front of my roommate's boyfriend. I was flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and desire.

I lifted my skirt up even higher, and then with my free hand I took hold of the waistband of my knickers and slowly began to work them downwards. As I did so I forced myself to keep staring into Darren's eyes. I wanted to see him staring at the intimate female portions of my anatomy. I actually wanted to experience the degradation.

Slowly my pussy came into view and I knew he would be able to see my untrimmed mat of fine pubic hair that did little to cover the lips of my labia. As directed I pushed my panties to my knees then stood up straight, ensuring my skirt was held up above my waist.

For what seemed an eternity, but was probably no more than five minutes, I stood motionless before him, allowing Darren to stare at me as he wished. Then almost as quickly as he had arrived, he turned to the door and disappeared. Quickly I pulled up my knickers and returned to my desk. I tried to focus on my study but my head was reeling. The whole incident seemed so surreal.

When Bridget finally returned about an hour later I felt so nervous and struggled to act normal.

"Have you seen Darren today?" I asked nonchalantly, staring down at my books to hide my nerves.

"No, I think he has football practice this afternoon," Bridget shrugged.

When she made no other comment I managed to relax a little.

Two days later I had just returned to our bedroom unit and was about to close the door behind me when I looked back and saw Darren about ten yards away down the corridor and coming towards me. I wanted to quickly step inside and shut the door, but I just couldn't will my body to react.

Before I knew it Darren was beside me, and then followed me into the room and closed the door. I said nothing but turned to stare at him.

"You know what I want," he smiled.

I shook my head from side to side, but Darren just stood there, unmoved. He knew better. And he was right. My hand reached down to the hem of my skirt and raised it up.

"Take your skirt off."

Darren, please," I protested.

However he just held out his hand, and I found myself unclipping my skirt, lowering it so I could step out of it, then handing it to him. I stood up straight and faced him, dressed only in my school top, knickers, shoes and socks. I was flushed with embarrassment.

"Now hand me your panties."

I groaned with despair, and briefly closed my eyes. When I opened them my eyes met Darren's excited gaze. I found it hard to believe he desired to see my body. I reached down and took hold of the waistband of my knickers, and then slowly lowered them to the floor before stepping out and handing them to Darren. I was now naked from the waist down. My arms hung limply at my side and I made no attempt to cover myself. I could feel the perspiration on my forehead.

After several minutes he directed me to turn around, and I obeyed, turning away from him to reveal my bare buttocks.

"Wow, you have a nice arse," he complimented in genuine surprise at how firm and full my butt cheeks were.

I had not realised that he had not seen my buttocks before and actually found myself blushing at the compliment. Although I am tall and on the skinny side with small boobs, I do have strong buttocks and relatively muscular legs because of all the athletics I do.

I squealed in surprise when he pinched my left buttock, but as I turned around he was already slipping out the door, my skirt and knickers lying on the floor where he had dropped them. I quickly scooped them up and beat a hasty retreat to my bedroom, fearful that Bridget would return.

Over the next few weeks Darren only came to our unit in the company of Bridget and they would quickly disappear into her room, but Darren would always manage to briefly catch my eye if I was about and give me knowing wink. I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before he caught up with me alone again, and I knew that deep down I could not trust myself to resist whatever he requested of me.

However it did not happen as I had expected. I was lying on my bed studying when my mobile phone beeped with a text message, which in itself was surprising as I rarely received texts except in the evenings from my brothers. I did not recognise the number and when I opened up the text and read it I sat up in shock. Slowly I read it again, as if hoping I had somehow misunderstood its content.

'I will b there in 5 min. I want u totally naked when I knock on door. D'

I found it hard to breathe and had to take in several gulps of air to settle my nerves. I couldn't do it, I told myself. He had gone too far this time. I will just ignore the text and not answer the door. Pretend I am not here. I stared down at my phone and watched the clock click over each minute. But after three minutes I inexplicably found myself rising to my feet. My mind was in a schizophrenic turmoil, but the voice of reason and morality lost out. I quickly undressed and was very soon naked, shaking despite the warmth of the day. Silently I walked the few steps out of my room and to the front door of the bedroom unit and waited.

I did not have to wait long for the knock on the door. With a deep breath I turned the lock and opened it slightly, ensuring I was well hidden behind the door as fellow female students would be walking up and down the corridor. Darren stepped inside, closed the door and locked it. He then turned and stared at me, a look of lust and amazement registering on his face.

"I don't believe it," he shook his head, "You actually did it? I did not think you would really go through with it. Miss top-of-the-class, goody-two-shoes really is a little slut who gets off on exposing herself."

I blushed in shame, and hung my head. What hurt most was that I knew he was right. I had no idea what drove me to act in such a lurid, irrational manner. It was like someone flicked a switch in my brain and I became this different person, with warped needs that I did not have the willpower to resist.

"Let me have good look at you. Put your hands on your head and slowly turn around."

I did as was asked and placed my hands on my head. I could feel his eyes soaking up ever inch of my nudity. I was suddenly very aware of my small breasts and found myself pushing out my chest cavity in a vain attempt to make them appear bigger than they really were. I was fully expecting him to make a disparaging remark about how tiny they were compared to Bridget's, but surprisingly he made no comment.

I slowly did a 360 degree turn, displaying my body to him at every angle, then stopped and faced him.

"Keep turning until I tell you to stop," Darren quietly commanded, and I obeyed.

I must have slowly turned eight or nine times before I was told to stop. I was facing away from him and looking at the wall that was about eighteen inches away.

"Put your arms in the air and lean your hands against the wall."

I did as was requested, feeling nervous but also incredibly excited. It was an intense, sexual excitement that I had not experienced before this day. I could feel Darren move forward until he was standing close behind me. He leaned forward so his mouth was close to my ear. I could hear his breathing.

"Open your legs," he whispered into my ear.

I slid my legs two feet apart, and immediately felt an exquisite tinge of sexual vulnerability surge through my veins. I was naked and exposed to my roommate's boyfriend. I gasped as his hand rested on my buttock, and then proceeded to squeeze. He then repeated the process on the other buttock. His hand then slowly glided down to touch my inner thighs. I knew I should be screaming out for him to go no further but I was too overwhelmed by the intense excitement building within my young, immature body.

It was inevitable that his fingers then brushed across my labia, and the sensation it sent through my body made my knees feel weak. Although I had touched myself down there, and even masturbated myself, without great success, I had never been touched by anyone else. The feeling was totally different.

His finger ran up the line of my slit.

"You are wet," he whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry," I apologised.

Darren laughed. "Don't be sorry, stupid. It is neat that you are wet. It shows you are as turned on as I am."

"Oh," was all I could bring myself to say. I knew full well I was sexually naive and was venturing into territory I had never been before.

"Do you want to see how turned on I am?" Darren again whispered, but his voice was now sounding huskier.

I was afraid of where this was leading, but seemed powerless to stop myself. I know that sounds pathetic and I can't even begin to justify my actions.

"I guess so," I responded hesitantly.

With that Darren took hold of one of my arms that was resting against the wall and lowered it down until it was behind my back. He then placed my hand on his crotch and I could feel his rigid penis underneath his trousers. He had lowered the zip of his fly and he guided my hand inside. I lowered the front of his underwear and his penis was suddenly resting in my hand. For the first time I felt the soft, velvet texture of a penis.

As I held his penis in my hand, Darren reached under me again and effortlessly inserted two fingers in my vagina. I gasped at the intense pleasure.

"Are you a virgin?" he whispered into my ear.

I didn't want to admit I was.

"Are you a virgin?" he persisted.

His fingers were sliding in and out of my very wet vulva, and my breathing was becoming very heavy.

"Yes," I gasped.

"Oh my god, I didn't know seventeen year old virgins existed."

"Eighteen," I corrected him.

"Oh well," he laughed quietly, "That makes a world of difference."

Almost without realising it my hand had wrapped itself around his penis and was slowly stroking him up and down. It was almost like a natural synergy to his fingers pumping in and out of my vagina. Both of us were breathing heavily, and as the intensity increased we began groaning with pleasure.

As his fingers thrust deeper into my soaking vagina I gripped his penis firmly and stroked him vigorously. I really had no idea how to best handle a male's penis, but from the reaction of Darren I seemed to be doing okay.

Suddenly I had a surge of intense pleasure like I had never encountered before, and then my young body erupted in an explosive orgasm far more pleasurable than I had ever achieved through my own clumsy attempts at masturbating. At the same time I became aware of something warm and wet splashing against my lower back and buttocks. Darren had ejaculated, and this only served to increase my pleasure. I was proud I had made him cum. For a few brief minutes we stood there, unmoving, gathering our breath. Darren then glanced at his watch.

"I had better go. Bridget will be back shortly."

I nodded in agreement, and like a phantom lover in an erotic dream he was gone as quickly as he had arrived.

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers