Anal Sex With Older Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Seduced by a friend of the family.
1.7k words
4.28
82k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers

When I was 24 I moved to the city and took up a job in a law firm. I was staying with friends of my parents until I found my own place. I hadn't seen them since I was a teenager but it worked out OK. The wife took it upon herself to help me meet people and, through her, I soon got a better paying job. The husband, Arnold, was fine while we were all together, but pestered me heaps when his wife wasn't around.

I actually didn't mind, even played up to him a little. He was late 40s and quite handsome, though he was thickening about the waist a bit. I liked his mature conversation and also that he knew so much about music and art. His sophistication was such a pleasant change from the arrogant young men I seemed to attract at work.

I also liked the way he came on to me. As soon as we were alone in the house it would start. It was flirty and fun and he seemed to understand where the limit was. I pretended to be affronted, of course, but he was quietly persistent each time and broke down my resistance. A wink would progress to a touch on the arm; touch on the arm would progress to a caress on my backside; that would lead to a squeeze of my boob.

Nothing happened while I was staying with them. The most was a rather hot and lingering kiss one evening after we'd had some wine. I guess we were both conscious of his wife being around...

In due course I found an apartment and Arnold took a day off work to help me move in. Once we got the main furniture in, he produced a bottle of champagne to celebrate. I found glasses and he started to flirt as we sipped. I guess neither of us felt the usual constraint because before the bottle was half empty he had me stripped to the waist and was nuzzling my breasts.

It felt great – he was gentle and knew how to get my nipples hard. I'm hopeless when that happens and was soon ready to go further. So I didn't resist when he got me out of my slacks, kissed the insides of my knees, then thighs, and tugged my panties down. He soon had me on my back on the couch, legs spread, kissing and lapping at my parts. God he was good! I hadn't been licked very often before and I really love it. In no time he had me on the path to a big orgasm.

After he had made me cum, I expected him to want to fuck. But he just settled me down and continued to lick away. I was squirming and panting and soon came again. At that point he stood, smiled and stripped. I gently rubbed my parts and watched as he revealed a brown hairy chest, slim strong hairy thighs and, finally, his cock. It was semi-hard and swung out from his bushy groin, his wrinkled ball sac hanging low. I reached for him, took the warm tube in my hand, wanked it so that the glans poked out of the foreskin.

I thought we would fuck but he crouched over my parts again, shifted and lowered himself over me so we were in a 69 position. This was good and I sucked on him, brought him to a full erection. I was loving having his cock in my mouth and showed him that I had good skills – took him all the way, sucked his balls till he groaned, licked his piss slit and the inside of his foreskin.

For his part, he focussed on my clit with his mouth and started to use his fingers on my vagina. I liked that he pinched my labia, stroked up and down on the inside of the flaps, pulled them out and stretched them. I also liked his fingers sliding inside my cunnie and the slurpy slushy noises they made.

I soon came again and he eased off my clit, shifted his mouth to my labia. He sucked and nipped all around my pussy and his fingers got busy between my buttocks. I was a little unsure as he circled a finger around my anus, coating it with juices, then pushed it in. I wasn't sure where he was heading - it was three years more or less since I'd had my only experience of anal sex and I'd not had any further anal experience of any kind.

But Arnold's finger felt OK and after a while he added a second. I moaned round his cock to let him know it was alright and he took that as a sign to slip in a third. I could feel him adding salive and then my rosebud stretched and he was fucking all three fingers back and forth. He got his mouth back on my clit and I got an instant rush, had to arch up. At the same time he bucked his hips and started to fuck my face.

God it was hot! I'd never had sex like it! I could barely cope with his cock as it banged the back of my throat, and I couldn't keep still as he worked my clit and arse. Saliva overflowed my mouth and ran over my cheeks and neck. But I didn't want it to stop; enjoyed this rough treatment; wanted his cum.

Finally he started to groan and lurch. I sucked harder, caught his balls in one hand and gently squeezed, twisted. With a yell he stiffened, lifted his head away from between my legs and drove his cock deep as he could. I felt it lurch and pulse, semen jetting in the back of my throat. It was too deep to taste and I had to wait until he finished and pulled away before I could swill the load and savour it.

We were both sweating and Arnold hugged me, laughed, poured us more bubbly. He said he'd been wanting to do that for weeks and I fluttered my eyelashes, said I hoped it was worth it. He laughed, slapped my flank, called me a minx.

He said he'd help me to finish unpacking. For the next couple of hours we moved about the flat naked, putting things away. He got lots of gropes in and I let him hold and kiss me a couple of times. Finally we were finished and he suggested a shower.

Once we were in the shower stall, hands started going everywhere. He washed my breasts and between my legs, turned me around and washed between my cheeks. Then he went to his knees and started licking right on my anus.

I had never experienced that and it felt strange. He slid a finger between my labia and lghtly massaged my clit. Before long his tongue in my butt felt really good. His fingers and tongue were magic. I slowly built to a climax and he had to hold me round the waist as I shuddered and my knees buckled.

The water was going cold and he dried me, took me through to the bedroom. There were no sheets on the bed yet but he just eased me down so I was sitting on the edge. His cock was hanging just in front of my face and I didn't hesitate to take it between my lips, suck on it.

Arnold stroked my wet hair as I gradually got his dick hard. He told me that I was sexy as hell, that he loved my body, that I gave a great bj, and so on. Sure do love it when a guy says things like that!

I was taking his cock deeper, massaging his balls, when he said that he really loved my bum – loved playing with it, loved slipping his fingers in it, loved licking and tonguing it. I let his cock out for a moment, told him I had enjoyed what he did to my butt, then took him in my mouth again.

He went on for a minute more about how he loved my bum, then put his hand on the side of my face, stopping me. I looked up and he asked me if I thought I would enjoy it if he put his penis in my bottom, fucked me anally.

I didn't know if I would enjoy it, but he asked so sweetly and was such a considerate lover that I soon consented. We looked around for lubricant and ended up with some moisturiser I use for sunburn. By now he had lost his erection and I spent an enjoyable couple of minutes sucking him hard while he fingered and stretched my bummie.

He slid in without much trouble. Maybe it was all the tonguing and fingering. Or maybe I was just relaxed about it because my previous anal experience had been with a considerably bigger cock. In any case, he was soon fucking me deep and fast as I knelt on the bed. It was OK and after a while I was comfortable enough that I could squeeze his cock a little, push back at him.

He turned me onto my back and I put my ankles on his shoulders. We both sighed as his cock slid back into my pooper and I decided this was a much better position for anal sex. I watched his face get redder and sweatier, his eyes begin to glaze and held him tightly when he started to buck hard and fast.

He lay on top of me for ages after he'd cum, gently kissing my lips and face, licking the sweat from my neck and breasts. He told me I was fantastic, a great lover, and so on. All things that made me feel good.

We showered again and had coffee before he left. He asked if I was OK with things, could he come over again soon. That was the start of a long and satisfying affair. It turned out that his wife didn't like anal sex and they hadn't done it since early in their marriage. On the other hand, I was happy to let him have all the anal sex he wanted!

notnice66
notnice66
333 Followers