Letter to a dirty lil slut

Story Info
A Master sends a letter to a dirty lil slut.
1.2k words
4.33
32.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirty lil slut,

I wanted to write you this letter and tell you what a good dirty lil slut I think you would make for Me. I know it excited you even just to see a letter from Me and I am sure you are getting turned on just thinking about what I am going to say. That is okay, I like it when you get hot and excited from My thoughts and words. It seems they have a way of taking you over and making you My helpless girl. I like that you can't resist My dirty wants and desires. That is the first thing that makes you My dirty lil slut.

Just like now I bet you can feel that pussy tingle and even getting wet just knowing how I would love to tease it and play with it all night long. You can go ahead and play with it as you read My letter, I want you to get excited and play for Me. I want you to ache, long, desire My touch more than anything else right now. Go ahead and lose yourself to those feelings right now as you read My letter. Let that ache consume you so much that you can barely read My words, all you are feeling is naughty right now as that pussy starts to melt reading My naughty thoughts and desires. You may even have to read this letter over and over again as I can almost bet by now you are already circling your finger over that hard throbbing lil clit right now. Play for Me lil slut, read My words and let them make you My dirty lil sex toy. Give into those naughty, dirty, erotic, sensual, and provocative words. You know the kind of things I would do to you now if I caught you wet as you are now don't you?

Imagine Me there in the doorway watching you sitting there in your chair with your hands busy over your hot body. I would smile as you one hand cupped your breast and squeezed it while your fingers were busy pinching and pulling on your hard erect nipple. I would love the sounds you make gasping, moaning, crying as I played with them by pinching, pulling, twisting, sucking, and biting them. I have made them so raw from abusing them so much at times but you want it more and more.

Your other hand of course I bet has slipped between your thighs, which are just barely parted as you try to hold back the urge of giving in so soon. You are just barely caressing your swollen puffy pussy lips and that button is hard beneath that lil hood of flesh just aching to be touched. You are so warm between your legs right now and even feeling lil drops of pussy juice seeping out from between your lips. Making it so easy now to slide your fingers up and down those lust filled lips. Go ahead and part your thighs more and let you moist fingertip flick across that button. Play with that hard lil clit for Me now! That's it touch it and circle it slowly or just flick your fingertip across it slowly and feel your body jerk with pleasure.

That's it lil slut, you can't help but like to touch it when I want you to, you are such a bad girl for Me. That's right a bad girl just for Me, a lil fuck toy slut whore dirty girl that likes it too much to be able to say anything but , yessss! You know how much I enjoy to tease and play with hard lil clits, My clit of course! I love how you would jerk and quiver when I touch, pinch, suck, bite, and even try to jack it like a lil cock. Can you still see My words, dirty lil girl or has the pleasure started taking over too much and you are just staring into the screen scanning My dirty words and thoughts as you can't stop playing, playing dirty with that hard lil clit that makes you cum like a sweet lil whore baby doll cunt for Me. Keep going you can't stop now, I want you to cum, make it cum for Me as you sit there now helplessly entranced by My letter making you a dirty lil slut again!

You know how when you cum after I played with your clit and cunt it would make Me want you to suck on My nice hard cock. You love when I pin you under Me on the bed as I straddle your face and hold My cock at your mouth? You would love to kiss it with your soft lips all over but especially that hard fat head of My dick you love to wet with your kisses. Then when I grab your hair you know to slip your beautiful lips down over it and suck in that cock as deep as you can. Your tongue dancing around that hard swollen shaft makes you ache deeper and deeper inside. You can't help but want more of it, all of it in any way. Then of course when I reach down and smack your wet lil pussy and tell you what a dirty lil cunt it is for making My cock so hard. I love your grunts as I smack those wet lips as you try to cry out but My cock still in your mouth is only pleasured more. As I pull out and it is all wet and coated in your thick spit that when I smack your titties with it makes that sloppy sound.

I quickly lower Myself over you and I ram it into your pussy hole hard all the way in. Yeah, I make you My whore then, not some soft easy lover's thrust, but a hard FUCK. I POUND it in and out of that wet hole as you gasp and scream, but your pussy is so on fire as I do. I laugh as I see you losing control, oh you wanted to fuck a lil more before you came again? My cock won't let you as it is relentlessly fucking you harder and faster with each plunge into your soaking wet hole now. I am pounding you so fast that your whole body is shaking and you can't help yourself. Your titties would be bouncing up and down until I leaned down to suck one into My mouth and sucking it hard, licking that nipple and biting it between My sharp teeth. You know I am making you cum and you can't stop Me.

You grab Me then grab the sheets, you stare into My eyes madly so full of the lust I bring that you want to be consumed completely now! Yes, yes, yes, you begin to chant as your eyes roll upwards and your body arches under Me. I grunt and growl at you like a ravenous wolf devouring its prey. Then you hear one word and all starts getting bright white as you lose yourself to that command. Cum, cum, cum, CUM, CUM, CUM! I laugh in a deep voice as I feel your muscles contract around My pounding cock and I feel that first wave ripple through your body sending that warm flood over My thrusting dick!

Yeah, I bet you liked this letter and now the thought of being My lil slut has you breathless. I think you like the idea of being My dirty lil slut now. Write Me back and tell Me how you lost yourself to My thoughts and what My first letter did to you and that lil slut pussy between your legs.

Dark Thirst