The Dock

Story Info
Cousins find love at the family cookout.
2.1k words
4.4
72.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

This story is solely my property and may not be reproduced or published without my express permission. Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. Any resemblance to people living or dead is merely a coincidence.

*

Summer was drawing to a close and Kelly's family had come up to the cottage for the annual family corn roast. The yard was bustling with people setting up tables and kids playing games and getting in the way. Kelly was at an awkward stage in the family, at twenty she was old enough to hang with the adults, but young enough they thought she should still be with the kids.

Kelly was tall, about 5'10", slender with curves in all the right places. She had shoulder length honey blonde hair and deep brown eyes. She'd been a late bloomer, and hadn't really developed until after she turned eighteen.

She looked around for someone to talk to, then her eyes lit up and she smiled. She saw her cousin Nick leaning up against a tree. Even though he was four years older than her they'd always been close and were very much partners in crime when pranks were involved.

Nick always felt out of his element at these large family get togethers. He usually hung out with the younger crowd because he was able to act like a big kid and nobody cared. His speciality was the weenie roast, where he'd tell the kids silly ghost stories. Nick noticed his cousin across the yard, he hadn't seen Kelly in two years and was impressed with how she'd filled out. He smiled back at Kelly as she ran to him and threw herself into his arms, kissing him on the cheek. He inhaled deeply, loving the citrusy scent of her body wash and shampoo.

"Oof! Hey Kells, how ya doin'?" He held Kelly out at arms length and got a good look at his younger cousin, "Wow! A guy misses one corn roast and his favourite cousin turns into a knock-out!"

Kelly blushed and smiled shyly. "I'm good Nicky, how about you? I missed you last year."

Nick took another look at Kelly, liking how her long legs looked in her cut offs, and how her breasts filled out her halter top. "I'm doing great, I missed you too, but couldn't get the time off from work. Have you decided where you're going to school in the fall?"

Kelly smiled proudly, "I got accepted at Unity College on a music scholarship."

Nick gave Kelly another hug. "That's fantastic, wow you're going to be living the dream kiddo! You know, I only live a mile from the campus, if your folks wanna save on rent I have a spare room."

"Oh my god really? That would be great, imagine the trouble we could get into?" Kelly beamed.

Nick shook his head and laughed as a mental image of him and his cousin making love flashed through his mind. "Yeah I could just imagine."

Kelly got a serious look in her eyes when she looked at Nick. She took his hand in hers, "Nicky, I uhm, never really had the chance to thank you properly when you saved me from drowning two years ago."

"Hey I'm just glad I was close enough to the dock to hear you calling for help. What would I do without my favourite cousin?"

"Nick, can I ask you something about when you rescued me? Things are kinda hazy for me."

"Sure kiddo ask away, I just hope I can give you the answers you need."

"Well uhm, when you got me out of the water and back on the dock. You gave me mouth to mouth, and when I was coming around I could swear you had your tongue in my mouth." Kelly said with a shy smile.

Nick took Kelly's hand and said, "Come with me Kells, we need to talk."

He led her down the path to the dock. When they got there they sat on the ratty old couch that sat on the end of the dock.

Kelly giggled when they sat down, "Do ya think this old thing is still full of spiders?"

Nick laughed with her, "Probably. Don't tell me you've gone all girly since you've turned into a hottie."

Kelly laughed again, "Oh hell no Nicky, I was just thinking of that time, hey did you just call me a hottie?"

Nick blushed and tried to act like he hadn't heard her.

Kelly bounced across the space between them and grinned. "You did didn't you? Ha, you think I'm a hottie!"

"Alright, alright I think you're a hottie Kelly. I've known since you were twelve that you'd grow up to be a stunner. It was just going to take time for it to happen. Then two years ago you blind side me and almost drown. God I was so scared that I'd lost you, then you started breathing again, I was so relieved I kissed you. Then you started kissing me back."

"And that's when everyone came running. I remember that now. So chances are you probably want to kiss me now right?"

"C'mon Kells, we shouldn't even be talking like this." Nick said with a weak laugh.

Kelly leaned close to Nick's ear and licked it. "I bet you wanna fuck me too, don'tcha Nicky?" she whispered in his ear.

"Fuck Kelly! Back off okay? You want the truth Kells? Yeah I wanna fuck you and kiss you and do all sorts of things with you. But I can't because you're my cousin and your dad would kill me if he found out."

"I'm sorry Nicky, I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. It's just that I'd really like to have sex with you Nick, you're the most important person in the world to me." Kelly said as she rested her head on Nick's shoulder.

Kelly raised her head, "You know what? Forget I said anyth-"

Nick was holding her, kissing and caressing her. He stopped for a moment touched foreheads with Kelly and smiled at her. "Forget what Kells?"

Kelly smiled back, "I have no idea Nicky, it must not have been important." She pulled him down and kissed him the best she could. Putting all of herself into it. She felt Nick's hands grope her ass and breasts as his tongue invaded her mouth. She moaned and darted her tongue into his mouth.

With one arm wrapped around his neck, her free hand explored Nick's muscular chest and abs. 'Goddamn he's built,' she thought to herself. Her hand slipped down to the front of Nick's shorts. She slowly stroked his semi-rigid cock, moaning softly as Nick caressed her round breasts.

"Oh god Nicky, I've wanted this for so long." Kelly moaned into his mouth.

"Me too Kells, you don't know how many times I've wished we'd had twenty minutes to ourselves two years ago."

"Nicky..."

Nick looked into Kelly's dark chocolate eyes, "Yeah Kells, I know. I don't think this'll change things in a bad way. At least I hope it doesn't."

Kelly laughed, "I was actually going to tell you to be gentle because I'm a virgin."

"What? Am I the only guy who thinks you're drop dead gorgeous? You're hanging with the wrong crowd if no one's snapped you up yet Kells."

Kelly smiled shyly, "Well there is this one guy I like, but he ditched me for work last summer. So I'm not sure if he's worth giving a second chance to."

"Hey now, that's not fair Kells. If I had known you wanted me to be your first, I would've quit my job to be here last year."

"Well we're here now, what are you waiting for Nicky?" she said playfully.

Nick's response was to kiss his cousin and palm her breasts. Kelly held him to her, loving what he was doing. She pulled away from Nick and lifted her top off, revealing her lacy strapless bra. Nick smiled and pulled off his shirt too, showing off his hard chest and abs. Nick unhooked Kelly's bra and dropped it to the dock. He noticed that she didn't have any tan lines and smiled.

"Tanning topless cuz?" He asked with a chuckle.

Kelly grinned and stood up, pulling off her shorts and flashing him her bum. "Bottomless too when no one's around!"

Nick felt his cock throb at Kelly's revelation. "Kells don't think I'm saying this to get into that cute little thong, but damn! When did you become the definition of hottie?"

Kelly blushed, "You're just saying that Nicky, I bet you know lots of hotties."

"Well I've met a few girls who looked like hotties, but they lacked something, a great personality. Which you have in spades."

Kelly grinned, "Well my great personality won't matter for squat if we get caught before you pop my cherry Nicky!"

Nick feigned resignation, "Well okay, but I probably won't enjoy it."

Kelly look off her thong and threw it at her cousin. Nick grabbed it in mid air an sniffed the crotch, enjoying her musky scent. He also noticed the moisture on the material. "So Kells, looks like you're ready. Why don't you lay back on the couch?"

Nick popped the button on his shorts and slid down his zipper, letting his shorts drop and showing Kelly his erection.

Kelly held her arms out to Nick, beckoning him to come to her. He joined her and kissed her softly. Nick let his hands explore Kelly's body, finding out what his cousin liked. He got between her legs and placed his cock head at her entrance.

"Are you sure you want to do this Kelly? Once it's done we can't go back." Nick said with genuine concern in his eyes and voice.

Kelly smiled up at Nick, "I know Nicky, I can't think of a better person to give my virginity to. You gave me a second chance at life. I can never repay that debt."

"Kells you don't owe me a thing, I-I love you and would do anything for you."

Nick gave her a sly grin, "If you haven't noticed I pushed in already and just tapped your cherry."

Kelly giggled, "I thought I felt something but it was so slow and gentle I didn't really register it."

Nick kissed Kelly again, "Are you ready Kells? It might hurt a bit but I'll do my best not to hurt you okay?"

Kelly got a nervous look in her eyes, "Okay Nicky, I'm ready," she said as she closed her eyes tight.

Nick pulled back a bit then thrust forward hard and fast, breaking through Kelly's hymen, and making her cry out in pain and surprise.

Kelly held Nick tight, crying a bit from the sudden pain of losing her virginity. Nick stroked her and murmured to her until she'd relaxed again.

"If you're ready Kells we can move to the next step," he said softly.

Kelly loosened her grip on Nick and kissed him softly, "Thank-you Nicky, I love you so much."

Nick smiled as he began pumping into his beautiful cousin, "I love you too Kells."

Kelly began rocking under Nick, knowing instinctively what she had to do. Nick rolled his hips, making Kelly moan with pleasure. Kelly wrapped her arms and legs around Nick and pulled him deep inside until he couldn't go any deeper. Kelly gasped as she felt his cock touch her cervix. Nick began stroking into her with a steady rhythm, letting her get used to him being inside her. Kelly was getting right into it, gasping and moaning, pulling him tighter into her with her legs.

"God Nicky, I want to cum so bad. Make me cum cuz," she groaned softly.

Nick started pumping her faster, slamming into her tight little pussy as he grunted with exertion. Kelly met every thrust, grabbing him and kissing him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Nick began playing with Kelly's breasts, cupping them and tweaking her nipples, sending electric shocks down to her overstimulated pussy.

Kelly's whole body shook as she bit Nick's shoulder to keep from screaming. Feeling Kelly's cunt clamp down on his cock sent him over the edge too. He started cumming deep into her virgin pussy, splashing his cum deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, oh god Nicky. This is so amazing, god I can feel you cumming in me Nicky!"

"Shit you're so tight Kells, you're crushing me. Jesus baby this is totally fucking awesome!"

Eventually they came down from their orgasmic high, Nick was laying on top of Kelly as she stroked his hair and back.

"Hey you two, if you're done you need to get dressed and come back. Your folks are looking for you and dinner's ready." Jerri, their Uncle Joe's new wife said from the end of the dock with a smirk. "By the way, you might want to sit with your Uncle Joe and me once you get your food, we need to talk."

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers