Horny Housework Surprise Husband

Story Info
Star and her husband Chuck had the house to themselves.
765 words
3.88
9.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rare day that Star and her husband Chuck had the house to themselves. The kids were at school and Star had just finished the housework. Star went to find Chuck; he was in the garage working on the car. Chuck had the hood up and Star watched as he bent over the car, he used his large hands to tighten the hose on the engine. Star focused on those hands and remembered how Chuck uses them to explore her body, teasing and exciting her as he brushes them up and down her body. Chuck knew how to use his hands to turn her on. Star decided then she wanted some action. Right then and there.

Star moved inside to get ready. She brushed her hair and placed them into 2 pigtails.. She knew her husband loves pigtails; Pigtails and knee high boots were his 2 favourite turn on's. Star knew Chick would get an instant hard on when he saw her, knowing what was about to happen made Star start to feel excited, she began to feel a bit wet between her legs. Star pulled on the knee high boots, they never called them knee high boots though, Chuck liked to call them "Fuck me boots" which was very appropriate in this situation.

Star then looked in her wardrobe to find a sexy dress, she choose one with pretty flowers over. It was a little too small but perfect for her figure, she slipped into it without wearing a bar and her tits filled the front of the dress flawlessly. The dress made her breaks look perky and busty, like they were about o bust out. Star grabbed a G-String to complete her outfit and she walked outside. Ready and wet she thought.

Star walked into the garage and closed the roller door behind her. "I can't see" Chuck began to complain. He looked up from where he was working and instantly smiled. He came over and gave Star a passionate kiss. Chuck grasped at her breasts; he loved how she had big tits. Stars hands explored Chuck's rugged body. It wasn't long before she made her way down to his pants where she could feel his rock hard cock. Star undid the buttons on Chuck's jeans and lowered his pants. Star knelt down and gave Chuck a deep cock suck that went all the way to the back of her throat. Star could feel her pussy start to throb with excitement. Star looked up at Chuck as he filled her mouth with his large cock.

Although Star had closed one roller door the other one was still up, Chuck moved over and pulled it down as much as he could, however the back of the car was stopping it from closing all the way. Star loved the idea that they could be caught in the act. The risk of being caught turned Star on even more as she looked down the driveway. Chuck moved over to the car and closed the hood. He lifted Star up onto the hood and they kissed, while Chuck explored Stars body with his hands. Chuck found his way down to her dripping wet pussy. Star laid back on the hood while Chuck drove his rock hard cock into the ready pussy. Star had never been in this position before; she felt the cold hood of the car on her back. She shivered in the excitement of being caught. Chuck thrust his hard cock in and out of Stars wet, hot pussy.

After a while Star stopped chuck and Star sat up while they kissed. Star looked around for another sexy position to move to. She asked Chuck to sit down on a chair while she straddled his cock, facing away from him. In this position Chuck and Star were both able to see out onto the street. Star was nervous and excited that someone might catch them in the act. Star began to ride Chucks huge cock up and down as she used her hands to rub against her clit as Chuck used his hands to tweak her nipples. It didn't take long for Star to get into a rhythm riding Chucks cock up and down inside her. Chucks cock pumped Stars wet, juicy pussy so hard. Star grinded her hands against her clit rocking up and down, her breathing became faster and faster as she experienced the best orgasm ever. Fuck it was good. Chuck couldn't contain it any longer as he let his cock burst with his sweet juices into Stars tight pussy.