Taking Dad's Place Ch. 03

Story Info
Son claims his Mom.
1.7k words
4.54
226.8k
138
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Taking Dad's Place (3)
Claiming Mom.

We left a trail of clothes from the front door to my bedroom. I had mom lying naked on the bed, as I lay besides her kissing her. Then I started kissing my way down to her tits. I loved that she didn't have big tits. I was never a big titty man anyway. I licked and sucked on her tits and nipples. Mom was moaning and lifting her ass off the bed.

When I moved down to her cunt, mom was already soaked. I slowly opened her legs wider, stroking my tongue along her swollen lips. I Pushed her legs up, until I had her knees almost touching her tits. My tongue licked the tiny piece of skin that separated her holes, causing her to moan and press down on my face.

Starting at the very bottom of her cunt, I slowly licked my way right up to her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. It didn't take mom long to grab the sheets and pull as she arched her back in her first climax. But I was just getting started.

I climbed up until the tip of my dick was pressing against her wet cunt. I didn't try to push it in, just kept pressing it in and out against her pussy lips. Mom would moan and press against me but I wouldn't push in. I could feel her growing even wetter.

Mom had her eyes closed and was moaning each time I pressed the head of my dick against her lips.

"Please? Please put your dick in me James! I've wanted it for so long, don't make me wait." Suddenly, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Do you want me to beg? Is that how you fantasized me doing it? I will you know! Please James? Please let me feel your dick filling my hungry cunt. I want you to fill my pussy with this big, fat, long dick. I want to feel you pushing it all the way up into my stomach. I want you to fuck me like no other man ever did. Is that what you wanted to hear James? That I need you to make me complete?"

I laughed as I slowly pushed just the head into her. I could feel her pussy lips being forced open and then the warmth of her pussy lips closing around my swollen head. This time, I kept easing just the head in and out of her cunt. Mom was trying to hump her pussy up to get more, but I kept pulling back just enough to thwart her effort.

"What did you tell the woman in the shop? Why did she write something down and give it to you?"

As she opened her mouth to answer, I pressed half of my dick into her. She opened her mouth but not a sound came out. She was gasping and breathing thru her mouth.

"I... I told her that you were a fantastic lover. That... Ooh James, your dick is so big! I told her that you could go all night without Cumming. That I bet you would have her climbing the walls as your big dick stretched her pussy."

I was slowly easing half my dick in and out of her cunt. Mom's pussy was so juicy I could hear it squish as I fucked her. "And is that one of your fantasies, to watch me fucking another woman?"

I could feel mom's nails digging into my butt. She was trying to pull me deeper into her. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head, pressed to the mattress as I slowly fucked her. She looked up at me.

"Not to just watch you; I want to join in. I want to touch her while you are fucking her. Suck her tit, stroke her pussy. I want to taste her after you have shot your cum deep in her cunt."

I stopped. I could feel my dick throbbing as I felt her muscles milking at what I held inside her. "Are you serious? Would you really want to join in with me and another woman?"

Mom was slowly working her hips. Damn, but she felt like no other woman I had ever fucked. "Do I surprise you James? I had a lot of time to fantasize when I had no company but my BOB. Sometimes, I would look at the X-Rated channels on TV. I would imagine myself doing a lot of the things that I would see. I would use BOB, and it would be me getting all the pleasure that the women were getting.

I would think of so many things, I would sometimes scare myself. Don't tell me that it isn't every man's fantasy to have two women at the same time. And if I was gonna do that, I surely wouldn't pick some young girl that would make my old body look bad. Besides, she looked like she could use a good fucking."

I was slowly giving mom more and more of my dick. When I saw her wince, I knew that she had taken all that she was able to take until she got more used to having me inside her. I continued to fuck her slowly. I let go of her hands and she pushed them between us. I could feel her rubbing her clit with one hand while she stroked my dick with the other.

Mom closed her eyes and I felt her hands rubbing my ass. I wasn't surprised when her fingers started rubbing up and down my crack.

"How do you manage to stay hard so long? Your father couldn't last even half as long as you do. I didn't think I was ever going to make you cum this morning."

I laughed. "I used to try and make it last as long as possible when I would be in my room fantasizing about you. Then I read some books on making it last longer. They even had some exercises that I learned that helped me control it.

I'm glad that I can, because I want to wear this sweet pussy out. And if we do get with that woman, I want to make you proud of me. Do you think that she will freak when she finds out that you're my mom?"

Mom laughed. "I have thought of that. We will tell her that we role-play and one of our mutual fantasies is that I am your mom and you are my son. That it makes you so hot to think that you are fucking your mom. That I get off thinking that it's my own son that is fucking the shit out of me."

I couldn't believe how much mom had changed in just two days. She was definitely not the same person that I knew growing up. She had never talked as openly or freely about anything with me and she never used this kind of language that I ever heard of.

I continued to fuck mom with her lying on her back. After she had cum the first time, I pulled out and lay between her legs. Her cunt was oozing juice and I was lapping it up like a hungry cat at a milk bowl.

I pulled her up, turning her until I had her positioned on her hands and knees. Mom looked back at me behind her.

"Be careful James. You're much bigger than anything I have ever had in me. I already know that I can't take all of you. And the last thing we need is my going to the hospital."

I slapped her lightly on her ass. "I will determine how to fuck you. I know just how much of this dick you can take. I like looking down at that ass as I'm fucking this pussy. This is the way I'm gonna fuck you when I tell you to lick that woman's dripping pussy. I bet she went into the back room and played with her cunt as soon as we left the store. I'm gonna have the two of you licking and sucking each other's dripping cunts as I fuck the both of you."

Mom moaned as I pushed my dick into her cunt. I started out fucking her slowly, but was soon into a nice rhythm. I didn't pound her pussy like I wanted to, just fucked her strong and steady. And mom was rocking her body back and forth taking me in as deep as she could.

"Yes James! I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I am yours totally. Loving! Caring! And Obedient! Your slave, to do with as you wish. Oh James. I'm gonna cum! Oh baby!"

Mom started jerking her hips back at me. Each time I went in deeper, she would grunt and cry out. "Damn your big! I can feel you going in deeper than he ever did! Oh baby! Cum with me, please? I need to feel you Cumming inside me. Oh James! James! James!"

Mom thru her head back and a piercing scream escaped her lips. I felt my balls erupt and I filled her pussy with my hot cum. Damn, it felt better than it had felt with any other woman ever! I was glad that I didn't have connecting walls with anyone else.

Mom collapsed on the bed, my dick pulling free of her tight cunt. She laid there, her body jerking as her after spasms kept her shivering. Then she began to calm down. I was lying off to the side; my dick pulsing as it slowly softened and dwindled.

Mom turned and looked at me. Then with a smile, she scooted up until we were lying together side by side. She slipped her hands around me and held me tight as she kissed me.

Smiling, she looked at my face as her hand came up and caressed me. "Thank you my husband. You have made me feel like I have never felt before. If this is what I can look forward to each and every night, I will go thru my days waiting for night to come."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers